Futa Club Ch. 06.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saphira fucked Emma more normally after that, just pounding her ass without contorting her for extra sexiness. Honestly, given the size of her and the way she filled Emma's bum, it was more comfortable to lie flatter while getting pounded.

Misty leaned over to make out with Emma now that her mouth was free. Emma eagerly reciprocated, and they kissed deeply, sharing cum between their intertwining tongues, as well as slowly licking each other's faces clean.

Saphira came a huge, gooey load inside Emma's ass while the girls were still sucking on each other's cummy tongues. Emma once again lost focus as hot cum was blasted deep inside her, then groaned as Saphira pulled out.

"How'd you like that?" Misty asked softly.

Emma was interrupted by Saphira sticking her messy cock between them for cleanup, but managed to mumbled around it between licks.

"It was nice," Emma said. "There's something very enjoyable about being filled like that. Though the actual fucking is a little harder on me. And my butt feels like it's not gonna close properly."

Misty giggled. "Don't worry, it will. Might take a little longer, is all."

"I can help with that," Saphira offered.

"Ooh, you got the things?" Misty said.

"I got the things."

Emma was puzzled right up until Saphira got out a couple brand new jeweled butt plugs, which weren't something she was familiar with in a practical sense, but knew enough to roll her eyes at Misty's broad grin.

"Gonna surprise me, huh?"

"Yep! One for each of us, and they match. Yours'll, uh, help keep you from dripping."

"Mmhm. I bet that it's all practical."

"Well, no. I just thought it'd be fun. And kinda hot."

Emma had to admit Misty wasn't wrong. The plug wasn't overly large, so just kind of felt nice and snug in her ass. It didn't stretch her or fill her the way Misty or Saphira did, but it reminded her it was there when she moved. And it was pretty hot seeing Misty wiggle her hips with her little bumhole all shinily filled now.

"Twinsies!" Misty declared, bumping her ass against Emma's.

Saphira got dressed while the girls were still cooing over each other's filled buttholes. She gathered up their clothes and held them in her arms until they started looking to get dressed too. They looked at her, and she only grinned back evilly until they understood it was another on of 'those' days.

Misty sighed. "Naked cummy walk to the car?"

"Gotta be punished somehow, don't you?" Saphira said. "My time is valuable."

"You got to cum in my girlfriend's butt. I thought we were gonna play nice."

"I'm saving your clothes from getting all messed. That's pretty nice of me."

Emma and Misty were a bit cleaner, but still had cum dripping down their tits and tummies, as well as some still around the outskirts of their faces where they hadn't reached with their quick little tongues.

Emma shrugged and took Misty's hand. "Let's go," she said, unconcerned.

As they walked through the deserted school halls, Misty decided she wasn't much concerned either. Sure they were naked and cummy, and sure they were getting hard again, and sure they had obvious butt plugs in, but there really wasn't anyone around currently. Probably. And even if there was, Misty had been feeling the same thing as Emma lately, where as long as they were together it was hard to feel too bad or worried about much of anything. She squeezed Emma's hand tighter and they exchanged loving smiles.

"Hey, Ms. Kindle's car was still out in the parking lot earlier, I'm gonna stop and see her if she's still here," Saphira said.

Neither Emma or Misty had an issue with that, though they didn't realize at the time that Saphira was going to shut the classroom door behind her and leave them stuck out in the hallway.

"So, uh, to Saphy's car?" Misty asked. "Or... risky public makeouts?"

"The second one."

"You think?"

"Well, we could go outside, I guess, but what if the car's locked and we have to wait anyway?"

Misty considered being in the same predicament, only even more exposed and likely to be spotted. "You're right, risky public makeouts it is."

The two horny, naked futas pressed together, trapping their cocks against their slick tummies and bumping their cummy boobies together. They kissed and playfully tongue-wrestled while waiting for Saphira, as well as toying with each other's butt plugs since they were such a novelty and really quite enjoyable to have wiggled around.

A loud gasp interrupted them at one point, but by the time they could turn and look, quick footsteps were already going the other way down an adjoining hall.

"Who do you think that was?" Misty asked, flirting with the idea of being embarrassed, but having difficulty mustering any shame with Emma holding her so close, so very warm, slippery, and naked.

"Could have been absolutely anyone," Emma said with a shrug. "Except anyone from the club, of course. Wouldn't have shocked them."

"Mmhm. Think they saw our faces?"

"Doubt it."

"Good."

They made out some more until Saphira finally opened the door again. Ms. Kindle was right behind her, and appeared immediately exasperated upon the sight of her students and the state they were in.

"Good lord, Saphira. Give the girls their clothes back. This is still a school."

"Yeah, Saphy," Misty said, pleased to have someone on her side.

Saphira only grinned and started walking. The naked girls couldn't do much other than pad along after her. Ms. Kindle, they noted, followed them and presumably got a very lovely view for a time until she passed them and walked next to Saphira.

Ms. Kindle and Saphira talked in a low whisper for a bit, then as they parted outside Saphira gave Ms. Kindle a quick slap on the butt. It earned her a glare, but Saphira wasn't even close to being cowed by it.

"So, your house or ours?" Saphira asked Emma as they were getting settled in the car.

Emma paused in her doomed attempt to buckle in without making a mess of the seatbelt. "Well, I'm naked, covered in cum, have an ass full of your cum, am wearing a butt plug, and have no idea when you'll give me my clothes back."

"You're right. Silly question. Our house it is." Saphira grinned back at the girls in the back seat. "Misty can lick you clean before we send you home."

"I was only gonna grab a shower," Emma said. "But I like your idea better."

Misty squeezed her hand. "Definitely better," she agreed.

12