Futa Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeaked indignantly as Misty enfolded her in a big, half-naked hug. She wasn't ready for more of that kind of contact. Not if she wanted to squeeze back into her panties anytime soon. And yet, she couldn't find it in herself to fully reject having Misty all squished up against her. It was too nice a feeling on multiple levels.

"I knew she had a penis already," Eve piped up, having finished dressing and now fussing with her hair.

"Oh you did not," Sierra said.

"Sure I did," Eve said with a pout. "I notice when boys get all hard and uncomfortable sometimes. Wasn't that hard figuring Emma out."

"Bullshit," Sierra said. "Easy to say now."

Jenna shrugged. "I had my suspicions too."

"You pair of liars!"

Emma and Misty turned to each other and grinned shyly, only reluctantly breaking apart to get back to dressing themselves. The other girls' arguing faded away as they departed and left the two futas alone at last.

"You really think they knew?" Emma asked.

"Hard to say. I guessed, but then I know the signs first hand."

"True. Plus they all know now anyway." Emma sighed. "I bet it'll be all over the school pretty soon."

"Maybe, maybe not. You never heard about me, did you?"

"Um... huh, no, I guess I didn't."

"See? It's probably fine."

"Yeah, maybe."

"And even if isn't, some of the girls were cool about it, right?"

Emma nodded. "A little too cool with it, if anything."

Misty laughed. "Maybe. And I definitely got your back, no matter what anyone else says."

"That's... actually really good to know." Emma bit her lip and looked shyly at Misty. "I never realized how nice it would be having someone like you as a friend."

"A cute girl with a cock?"

"Not just that." Emma hesitated. "But yes, that's a big part of it."

"Well as long as you don't just love me for my cock." Misty flounced her hair in an overemphasized gesture that made Emma giggle. "It's so tiring fighting off everyone who wants me to give them a good pounding, you know?"

"Yes," Emma said while failing to repress a silly grin. "I'm sure it is."

The girls were really quite late by the time they managed to finish up in the locker room and head off to class. Emma didn't regret it one bit.