From Christmas to Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! Yes I do," Jeff said, locking his apartment door behind them. "Jelly and Belly gave me this really hideous...."

Jeff turned to see Sydnee holding out her light blue dress. Her bra was a light blue satin, cradling her 30C breasts beautifully. Her waist was impossibly tiny and her hips flared out perfectly.

"Be a dear and hang this up for me?" Sydnee cooed. "I need to freshen up."

Jeff mutely took the expensive dress from her hand. With a smile, Sydnee turned on her four inch heels and strode to the bathroom. Her bra fluttered to the floor just before she entered the bathroom and closed the door.

"Get that for me, would you Sweetheart?" Sydnee called out through the closed bathroom door.

"Of course," Jeff agreed, picking up the scrap of material.

Jelly and Belly had each given Jeff Christmas sweaters. One had been for those holiday moments when he was in the mood to wear an ugly Christmas sweater. The other sweater was a deep crimson sweater with a large white snowflake in the front. Both had come with cloth covered hangers. And, Jeff had decided the sweaters were better suited to be folded and placed in the bottom drawer of his tall dresser. He hung Sydnee's dress in the closet furthers from the door of the bedroom. Looking at the few clothes he had hanging in the closet, Jeff decided some of Sydnee's clothes would fit nicely into this closet. Quickly, while she was still in the bathroom, Jeff pulled the clothes from the small closet and brought them to the larger closet.

"And I can put my drawers with my tee shirts; that'll give her a drawer to put her panties and bras and..." Jeff said, then hurried to slip out of his shoes when he heard the commode flush.

Jeff clicked on the bedside lamp and clicked off the harsh overhead light. The door of the bathroom opened as Jeff was trying to unbutton his dress shirt without popping buttons.

"Miss me?" Sydnee cooed, strolling slowly, seductively into the bedroom.

"Every moment you're gone," Jeff said, pausing to look at her perfect body.

"You are, oh my God, when you walked into Belly's apartment, I mean, Belly tells me she knows her Daddy's just perfect for me I didn't believe her, but..." Sydnee said, wrapping her arms around Jeff's neck, pressing her nude body against Jeff.

"So, I'm not a foolish old man?" Jeff asked, wrapping his arms around the sexpot.

"No," Sydnee whispered, looking into his eyes. "I felt it too. When you walked into the room? I felt it too. I looked at you and said, here he is. Here's the man I've been waiting my whole life for."

After a heated kiss, Jeff released Sydnee and returned his attention to his shirt's buttons. Sydnee smiled a dazzling smile and crawled onto his bed. Jeff paused again in undressing so he could watch Sydnee's antics.

On her hands and knees, Sydnee's buttocks were pointed toward Jeff. Jeff watched her sweet globes flex and strain as she crawled. Her light brown anus flashed into view when her right leg edged forward. Just underneath her little star, her dusky pink inner lips protruded from the scruff of orange curls. Her breasts hung down, swaying from side to side as she slowly crawled to where she wanted to be. Then, Sydnee flopped onto her back and spread her legs wide, knees bent so that her stiletto heels dug into his mattress.

"Fuck!" Jeff breathed.

"You're not naked yet?" Sydnee smiled.

Jeff again returned to unbuttoning his good shirt. Sydnee's eyes drank in the sight of his muscled torso and flat belly. She nodded with approval at the scrub of chest hair he displayed.

Jeff dropped the shirt to the floor and unhooked his belt. Unclasping the simple slide hook tab of his trousers, Jeff unzipped the slacks and let them fall noisily to the floor. He heard the sound of his large keyring and the ever present box of breath mints sound out noisily as his trousers hit the floor.

Jeff took the time to remove his dress socks; whenever he saw a man in boxers or briefs and black socks, Jeff had thought the sight was unappealing. Actually, he thought it made the man look old, unattractive. So, he slid the socks down and off.

Looking up, Jeff saw that Sydnee was now thrusting her index and middle fingers of her left hand into her splayed open pussy. Her brown eyes were looking deeply into his eyes as she fingered herself.

When Jeff pushed his boxers down, Sydnee's eyes left his eyes and looked at his fully erect cock. Her pretty eyes opened, then her lids came down halfway and her mouth opened. Her sharp little tongue came out and licked her lips.

"Oh, Jeff, it's beautiful," Sydnee whispered.

When Jeff crawled onto the bed, Sydnee pulled her fingers from her depths and held them out to him. Jeff pulled her fingers into his mouth and sucked her sweet essences from her fingers. Taking her fingers from his mouth, Jeff leaned forward and kissed Sydnee with every ounce of passion he could put into his kiss. He lay fully onto the bed and pulled her to press fully against his naked body.

"You are my man," Sydnee whispered in his ear when they broke the kiss.

"And you're my woman, you are my love," Jeff replied as his hands gently roamed over her soft flesh.

Sydnee was impatient; she was young. She wanted Jeff's cock in her, wanted it in her immediately. Jeff pinned her arms down over her head and began to tongue her rust red areolae and hard nipples. Sydnee twisted, trying to pull her wrists from his grasp. She froze then grunted a deep, guttural moan when Jeff lightly bit down on her left nipple.

"Please, I, please, please fuck me, give me your cock," Sydnee whimpered as Jeff nuzzled her other nipple.

Jeff ignored her pleas as he wiggled down, kissing along her soft belly. He made her squeal out when he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide.

"Oh, ung, oh God!" Sydnee squealed when Jeff blew warm breath across her dripping inner lips.

Her essences from her fingers had been intoxicating. Licking her taste straight from the source was overwhelming. Jeff thought he could easily become addicted to her nectar as he hungrily lapped at her.

"Oh Jesus, oh God, Oh my God!" Sydnee screamed out as Jeff found her little bud and sucked it into his mouth.

After tonguing her to orgasm, Jeff again grabbed her ankles and stretched her legs up. She closed her eyes and grunted out a loud, guttural moan as he drove his thick cock into her.

"Oh Jesus God yes, yes!" Sydnee cried out, shaking.

When Jeff released her ankles so that he could grab her hips, Sydnee wrapped her legs around his waist. Her arms wound around his neck and held onto him as he hammered himself in and out of her depths.

Her pussy was tight; she fit Jeff's cock like a warm, wet glove. She was quite wet; Jeff could feel her juices running down his balls as he pounded himself in and out of her.

After the fourth time Sydnee cried out 'Oh Jesus God!' Jeff felt his balls tightening. He felt the sperm bubbling up, ready for release.

"Aw shit, condoms," Jeff suddenly remembered.

"Don't. Don't you dare, ung! I oh God, don't you dare pull out of me!" Sydnee grunted then cried out.

Jeff pumped what felt like a river of semen deep into her. Pulse after pulse jetted out of his cock deep into Sydnee's clutching pussy.

"Yyyeeesss!" Sydnee hissed out, holding Jeff tightly.

"God yes," Jeff moaned, shaking as he tried to keep his weight from crushing her.

"Oh Baby, oh Jeff, oh, oh you are my man, you are my man," Sydnee cooed, kissing his flesh.

She squealed, then laughed when Jeff managed to roll onto his back, pulling her to lie on top of him. Jeff managed to do the maneuver without dislodging his slowly deflating member from her pussy.

It was still dark outside when Jeff came to. A glance at the clock told Jeff it was twelve minutes after six. There was a warm sensation wrapped around his cock. There were short bursts of vibrations along the length of his manhood.

Coming to more fully, Jeff realized, the short bursts or pulses were from Sydnee's murmured 'O!' as she fingered herself. She slowly, languidly bobbed her head up and down the full length of his cock while she rubbed herself. Every so often, her thumb would brush her clitoris, causing her to grunt out with an 'Oh!'

Jeff tried to pull her to straddle his hips. Shaking her head, Sydnee pulled her mouth off of his cock with a 'pop!'

"No, I want to taste you, taste your sperm," she ordered. "We can fuck after, okay?"

"Well! Yes ma'am!" Jeff said and she gave him a withering look before again sliding her mouth down along his cock.

A few moments later, Jeff indicated he was close, very close. Sydnee raised her head until just a few inches of his cock was in her mouth. Her small hand wrapped around his cock and she began to stroke him with great purpose.

"I, argh, oh, oh God," Jeff grunted then began to pump his semen into her hotly sucking mouth.

When Jeff slumped back against his pillows, Sydnee released his cock and brought her lips to his. Jeff turned his head away and Sydnee pouted.

"Oh don't tell me you're one of those guys who won't kiss a girl after she's sucked your dick," Sydnee complained.

"No. I'm one of those guys that doesn't' want to knock you out with my morning breath," Jeff admitted.

"Oh God, like I'm real worried about that?" Sydnee laughed and kissed him. "See? It didn't kill me."

After a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast, Sydnee disappeared into the bathroom. Jeff sipped his coffee while he waited. And drank a third cup of coffee while he waited. Jeff made his bed while he waited. Jeff paced back and forth, the urge to piss was quite painful by this time.

"Okay. You need to get better shampoo," Sydnee said, opening the door of the bathroom.

"Uh huh," Jeff groaned, pushing past her.

When he came out of the bathroom, patting his hands dry on his faded blue jeans, Sydnee was dressing in fashionably distressed jeans and a cute sweater she'd pulled out of a canvas and leather Barragona bag Jeff had not noticed the previous evening. She smiled, pulling on yet another pair of four inch heels and Jeff did wonder just how many shoes Sydnee owned.

"And a hair dryer; well, I'll bring one and I'll see what Miss Celeste's has. You're coming to my parents' house for Thanksgiving, right? Please? Please say you will?" Sydnee said, rising from her perch on his couch

"What can I bring?" Jeff asked and Sydnee rewarded him with a passionate kiss.

"Jelly and Belly and Andrea," Sydnee said.

"No, I meant, dessert? Wine?" Jeff suggested.

"Jeff, everything will already be there," Sydnee smiled happily. "Just bring you and your daughters, okay?"

Zipping up a leather jacket he'd not seen hanging on his coat rack, Sydnee prepared to leave his apartment. Jeff had on only a long sleeved tee shirt, jeans and a pair of leather moccasins as he stepped outside to accompany her to her car.

Stepping outside, Jeff was suddenly slammed against the brick wall, face first by two men. Sydnee screamed in surprise and Jeff grunted. He could feel blood trickling from a scrape on his forehead. He also wondered if his nose was broken.

"Let him go; I have a gun," Sydnee ordered.

"Fuck you, sister," one of the men growled and delivered a punishing blow to Jeff's right kidney

The roar was deafening. The man that had punched Jeff's kidney fell back, slamming his head, hard on the pavement. The shot to the back of his leg blew out his knee cap; he'd never walk without a limp. It was the slam of his head against the hard sidewalk that knocked him out.

The other man released Jeff and turned, reaching down for his waistband. He saw the barrel of Sydnee's.357 pointed right at his face.

"It'll be a head shot," Sydnee warned. "I see the bullet proof vest. It'll be a head shot."

"Look lady, just let us..." the man growled.

"So, get down. On your belly. Cross your ankles, link them fingers behind your head," Sydnee ordered.

"Just let us go and..." the man snarled.

"I'm going to count to two," Sydnee warned, hand steady as she trained her pistol at his head. "One..."

"Bitch, you're going to be sorry," the man spat as he complied with her order.

"No, Officer, you're going to be sorry. You know what they do to police officers in prison, don't you?" Sydnee said, calling Captain Begnelli's direct line. "Hi Uncle Al? I've got two of your finest; one's going to need an ambulance."

"Lady, you are going to be in a world of shit," Officer Parnell advised as he listened to Sydnee's side of the conversation.

Next to him, Jeff knelt on the sidewalk, still trying to catch his breath. Jeff's kidney throbbed incessantly in excruciating pain from the savage punch the one assailant had delivered. His face also hurt from where they'd slammed him against the brick wall.

Officer Parnell decided to reach for his off-duty.32 in his waistband. The bullet slammed into his hand, creating a bloody paw. Officer Parnell passed out from the overwhelming pain.

"Hi Parnell," Captain Al Begnelli smiled widely when the former police officer came to in Souladou County General Hospital.

"I want a lawyer," the handcuffed man stated.

Nine hours later, just as Judge Robert Buschold executed a beautiful one hundred and twenty four yard drive on the seventh hole, a tricky dog leg, a police cruiser drove across the golf course and slid to a stop less than a yard from the astounded man. Seamus McCullen, his father Angus McCullen and a business partner of Angus stood, mouths open in shock.

"Robert Buschold? You're under arrest," Lieutenant David Poor said, getting out of the cruiser.

Jeff's eyes were still black and the scrape on his forehead still looked gruesome as he and Jelly and Belly approached the Poor home. Andrea was in her stroller, sound asleep as the trio gaped at the ostentatious mansion.

"He's here! They're here!" Jeff couldn't help but laugh as he heard Sydnee's elated squeal from inside the huge structure.

"Jeff? Mom, this is Jeff," Sydnee gushed as she introduced Jeff to Judge Shirley Howard. "This is Jeff Landry."

"We've met, but I'm sure she doesn't remember me," Jeff smirked, reaching out to shake the elegantly dressed woman's hand.

"Oh, I remember you," Shirley drawled. "I remember you just fine. That jackass Robert Bushcold just about blistered my ear screaming at me over that divorce."

"Yeah, sorry about that," Jeff said. "And these are my daughters..."

"And then you turn my little girl into Annie Oakley?" Shirley continued, then gasped, looking at the stroller. "Oh! Oh! And who is this? Who is this little angel?"

"...Jelly and Belly, and this is their daughter Andrea," Jeff smiled proudly as Judge Shirley Howard knelt on the floor, cooing at the slowly rousing Andrea.

James Poor was much older than Judge Howard. But even though James was seventy nine years old, Jeff could see the intelligence in the man's gray eyes. He also had a firm handshake.

"Glad you could come, Jeff, may I call you Jeff?" James said, voice strong. "Our home would have been pretty empty. My oldest Jimmy is stationed at the Pentagon; no, we can't talk about what he does there, but he couldn't join us. And David, David might put in an appearance but he's the senior officer on duty."

"And God only knows where Samuel is," Shirley said, bringing Andrea over to James. "Look; isn't she adorable?"

"Well, would you look at that? Oh, oh my goodness, look at that red hair," James cooed over the smiling infant. "What a gorgeous little girl you are!"

"Daddy has a thing for red heads," Sydnee loudly whispered, pointing to her mother's red hair.

Judge Shirley had passed the bar exam and had begun her practice as Shirley Howard. So, even after meeting and marrying James Samuel Poor, she kept her maiden name.

"Professionally, I'm known as Judge Shirley Howard," she smiled. "But everywhere else? I'm known as Shirley Poor."

"The most fortunate woman in all of New Jersey," James stated, gray eyes twinkling.

"The most..." Jelly started to ask.

"Because she's married to me," James said, smiling widely.

"How those eyes haven't turned brown yet is a mystery to me," Shirley smirked, shaking her head. "You are just so full of crap."

Over the Thanksgiving break, more and more of Sydnee's clothes and other items made their way from Sydnee's home to Jeff's apartment. And on their third morning waking together, Jeff found one chink in Sydnee's perfect façade. Sydnee would have trouble boiling water. Even scrambled eggs was outside of her abilities.

"Well, when would I have ever learned?" Sydnee laughed an embarrassed laugh. "It's not like Consuela was going to teach me."

Returning to work on the Monday after Thanksgiving, Jeff was pulled into Patrick's office. Patrick waved a sheaf of papers at Jeff.

"What the fuck, Landry? Tired of being a half-ass repairman?" Patrick accused. "Think you're a salesman now?"

"What? What are you talking about?" Jeff asked. "And, what's this shit, half-ass? I'm your best..."

"Somehow, some way, we just got the JS Poor Investment Group account, including all of his rental properties. And James Poor only does commercial rentals so we're talking equipment, not dinky little washers and dryers and refrigerators and... Oh! Hey! You, can you do refrigeration?" Patrick enthused, waving the sheaf of papers again.

"No. No I can't. But what does that have to do with me?" Jeff said.

"Oh come on! Like you don't know who James Poor is?" Patrick scoffed.

"Well, yeah I know..." Jeff agreed.

"Oh, and by the way? Good job on getting that prick Judge Buschold put behind bars," Patrick continued, settling down behind his desk again. "How'd you manage that?"

"Took the kiddie porn from your computer and put it on his," Jeff said. "Don't worry; I didn't tell anyone where I got it."

"Good, good, don't need any more trouble from the feds," Patrick said, then looked up at Jeff. "Uh? Got nothing better to do than stand around looking ugly? By the way love what you've done with your eyes. Definite improvement, definite improvement."

"Kiss my ass," Jeff laughed, grabbing his invoices from the stack on Patrick's desk. "Oh! Oh boy! King Sanitation?"

Christmas was on a Monday. On December 18th, the Monday before Christmas, Jeff made an unscheduled stop at the JS Poor building. The well-preserved Executive Assistant refused to allow Jeff entry beyond her desk. She slowly, methodically typed out the information, then had Jeff cool his heels on a soft leather couch while she continued to type on her keyboard. Finally, she picked up the handset of her telephone and quietly mumbled a few words.

Jeff almost laughed as the executive assistant's cold, indifferent blue eyes suddenly snapped open and her posture straightened. She mumbled something else then placed the handset onto the cradle.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Landry; he said to go right in," the woman said, getting to her feet and scurrying to the large wooden door behind her desk. "Would you care for some coffee, Mr. Landry? Tea? Water?"

"Coffee, two creams, no sugar," Jeff smirked as he walked past her into the large office of James Poor.

"Let me guess, Freda had you out there twiddling your thumbs," James laughed, coming around the desk to shake Jeff's hand.

"Yes sir, pretty much," Jeff agreed, giving James a firm handshake.

"Don't worry; she'll offer to twiddle them for you the next time you come in," James smiled, perching his rump on the front edge of his desk. "So, what brings you by this neck of the woods?"

The coffee was as good as any coffee Jeff had drank since moving from DeGarde to Commonstead. Nothing could compare to the rich coffee his grandmother used to make with her old, battered cast iron coffee pot. Jeff's mother used a French press pot and that was almost as good as Mere's coffee.

"French press? I, I'd like to try that," James admitted. "But, Jeff, did you really come here to talk about coffee?"