Forced by Her Co-Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was you," she flung at him while staring at him with her eyes wide open.

"What are you talking about?" Gabe said smoothly, knowing it would tick her off.

It sure did. Lily stomped over to him and pushed at his chest. Looking up as if she was measuring his height and compare it to her memory.

"Your scent is the same. And your height. You did some trick to your voice, didn't you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he said politely.

"Arg!" She screamed in rage. "You're not getting away with this. You hear me?" She raised her voice loud enough to be heard down the hallway.

"Is everything all right, Mr Taylor?" Sam, the security guard, asked while he popped his head inside the office. He was probably passing on one of his regular patrols of the empty offices.

"Perfectly," Gabe said smoothly.

Lily wrapped her arms in front of her and snorted. "Wrong! You're in big trouble and you know it."

Sam looked surprised at the small and angry woman. He was probably judging how much damage someone like her could do. Gabe needed to gain some control of the situation, letting Sam know she wasn't a real threat. In reality, he couldn't wait to be alone with the beautiful woman in front of him. Even if she was mad at him.

"Relax, Sam. It's just my girlfriend having a fit," he told the other man.

"Girlfriend?" she shrieked. "I'll never come near you after this." Then she contradicted her words by pushing her pinky against his chest again.

Sam chuckled. He seemed to buy his explanation. "Well. Good luck, sir. Ma'am."

Gabe smiled and watched the security guard walk away.

***

"You're such a prick," Lily said.

Gabe only kept smiling at her. She should have known he was behind this. Pondering how he could fool her. Most likely, he was laughing behind her back.

"Just admit you enjoyed every second of it," he said with a smirk.

"I certainly did not!" she blurted out.

"Hmm. So I only imagined your orgasm? How you climaxed on my fingers?"

She blushed. Gabe looked at her, enjoying her response to his words.

"That's a clear confession if ever I heard one," Lily flung at him.

"Sure. I'll confess. It was me. Now, does that make you feel better?"

"Not really. Why did you do it?"

"Take a guess," he said nonchalantly as he strolled over to his leather chair and sat down. Leaning back as if he enjoyed the situation.

Automatically, she lowered her gaze and noticed the bulge underneath his pants. Oh dear, was he turned on? What for?

"It was a joke, right?"

"Try again," he urged her.

"Did Derek put you up to this?"

He laughed. "Your dear brother would kick my ass if he knew."

"Then why?"

"Can't you tell?" he asked her while he seemed to look for the answer in her face. "You're so blind sometimes."

"You only wanted to best me. I know you did."

"Maybe you should run while you can. Since you're too scared to do anything else."

"Scared? Me?" Lily choked on the words. How dare he belittle her?

Gabe nodded and looked as confident as always. As if he'd figured her out a long time ago.

He was wrong. Completely wrong.

She turned to the door, closed it before locking themselves inside. When she turned back to him, she saw he'd lifted his left eyebrow. Challenging her. Disbelieving she had the guts.

She moved over to him and went to her knees between his legs. She placed her hands on his thighs, moving them slowly upwards toward his dick. She touched it. Only his clothes between them. She felt he was hard, pushing against the seams of his clothes. She undid his pants and pushed them open. Pulling at his trunks to pull them down. He emitted a loud whoosh of air.

She looked into his eyes, noticing that the confident gleam had vanished. Only to be replaced by a shy, heated look. As if he doubted what he saw. What she was doing to him. It was impossible to resist. She leaned forward and took him inside her mouth. Sucking his cockhead as she felt his entire body stiffen. His cock increased even more and as she teased the gland underneath the head, it felt as if all the edges had sharpened. Making his cock feel as if it was ready to burst any moment.

"Shit," he groaned and when she looked up, she saw him lean his head back against his chair.

She moved her hands along his shaft, taking in every ridge, every part of warm, hard skin until she reached his balls. His pants were in the way, but she managed to slip a few fingers underneath his shaft to fondle his sack. She felt his entire body respond. Feeling him lift his lower body toward her, almost begging her to continue.

She wondered if she could make him confirm his begging. But it might ruin the mood if she did. She realised that she didn't want this to end too soon. She enjoyed watching him writhe in front of her. Watching him dance to her tune for a change and not the other way round. She felt his hands touch her shoulders. Sliding across her skin and down her arms. Until he settled underneath her armpits, pulling slowly at her. Urging her to come closer.

She met his gaze.

"Please," he said.

"Please what?" She wanted him to say it out loud. Needed him to.

"Please ride me," he said softly.

His words came over as gross, but his eyes told another story. He was begging. No doubt about that. She would accept his defeat. She got to her feet and stepped out of her shoes before making quick work of her pantyhose and panties. Pulling the fabric off her legs before she hitched up her skirt.

He watched her every move. Zooming in on her shaved mound as she straddled his lap. Aiming her pussy at his cock head and slowly taking him inside. She watched him close his eyes and lean his head back, as if the tension proved too much for him. She arched her back as she slowly worked herself down on him. Taking him deeper as she felt his size push against the tightness of her inner channel, her muscles being stretched.

She stopped as the tension proved too much. Cursing herself for not having the patience to take it slower. Allowing her body to become more aroused before she took what he offered. She felt impatient. Needy. As if she was scared of losing her chance if he was left to consider the wisdom of what they were doing. She felt him move his hand to her clit and fondle her slowly.

She gasped before she leaned forward, capturing his lips in a kiss, Their first one ever. How long had she wanted to kiss those lips? Fantasising and wondering how they would feel against hers. Hoping beyond all hope that he would not feel revolted and turn away if she ever found the courage to kiss him.

He was definitely not revolted. Even if she tasted of his cock, his precum. He kissed her deeply. Pushing his tongue inside her mouth as he mimicked the way his cock was inside another part of her body.

She felt inspired to turn up the heat, making him lose control and turn just as needy as she'd been the day before. She placed her hands on his shoulders, riding him slowly. Sinking as deep as she could, before she lifted up all the way until only his cock head was left inside her warm and moist channel. She tightened around him as she slowly sat down again. Feeling how every part of her could feel him. Moaning softly as she forced her head back. Arching her back to feel him against the most arousing point inside her.

There it was. At last. She sighed in contentment. Tilting her hips and making sure he moved straight for her g-spot. Allowing her to focus on herself without any regard for his pleasure. She was certain he could take care of himself. Based on the sounds he made, the moans and his deep breaths indicated he was already far ahead of her in the chase for his orgasm.

She wanted to catch up. To come at the same time as he did, but she needed a bit more pressure. Something to push her over the edge. She couldn't quite find what it was. Just something. A little more stimulus. At the same time, he moved a finger to her clit and rubbed her. She gasped at the inevitable push. The exploding need forced a yelp from her mouth as her body stiffened against him.

She rode him harder as she worked her climax harder and deeper. Feeling how her body was about to shut down. She placed her lips against his shoulder and let his shirt capture the scream she failed to hold back. He grabbed her waist and fucked up inside her a few more times before she heard a telltale roar coming from him.

The tilting of his hips and the way he made sudden jerks against her, told her he'd come hard. She was glad. It would feel unfair if he didn't receive anything. She slumped against him. Leaning her tired body on his, draping herself over him. Letting her eyes remain closed as she enjoyed the moment.

He chuckled into her ear. "You're not getting away from me after that demonstration."

"Maybe I don't want to," she confessed drowsily.

Feeling his arms wrap around her back, holding her tightly to him.

She could get used to this, she thought. Used to him. Even if he was an all-knowing prick sometimes. But now she knew exactly how to deal with him. Watching him lose control and give himself to the power of her sexuality. She wanted that. Wanted to see it happen again and again.

***

"So, you and my sister are hitting it off?" Gabe heard his best friend, Derek ask.

"Yes. Are you angry?"

"She'll eat you for breakfast."

"I know." Gabe couldn't hold back a broad grin.

"There's no need to look so happy about that prospect."

He laughed heartily. "Depends what sort of eating you're referring to."

"Shut up. I'm having a hard time getting rid of those pictures in my brain. Don't make it worse."

"You asked."

"Yes, and I'm not doing that again."

"Be nice, brother," Lily said, handing him a cup of coffee.

"I'm always nice. I'm just trying to get over the shock of seeing my younger sister with my best friend. How on earth did that happen? Last time you two barely spoke to each other."

"He tried to fool me. It backfired," Lily said and grinned.

Gabe snuggled his arms around her waist and pulled her onto his lap. "I'm very content with the situation."

She leaned in and kissed him.

"Thanks for the coffee. I'll see you later, lovebirds," Derek said hastily as he left.

------------------

THE END

------------------

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. 

Please check my author page if you want to read more of my stories.

If you want to know when my next story is released, just press the 'Favorite Author' link below this story. All updates will be shown in your Lit profile under 'All activity'. I regularly post new stories and chapters. 

Ada

12