Fool's Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful," Kent said in a voice hoarse with emotion.

Venus suddenly gripped his penis with her vaginal muscle, drawing from Kent a howl of ecstasy, and then Venus began to move on him, slowly, with measured movements at first, making only soft little gasping sounds; "Ha...ha...ha..." but with increasing speed and intensity as her orgasm drew near.

As her orgasm overcame her she cried out, "Oh my darling....Oh God...let it go...in me...put it in...oh....oh...ohwaaa..."

Kent, who had been struggling to hold back his own orgasm, released his sperm into her. There were a few frantic moments as she beat up and down on him and Kent, taking hold of her hips pulled her down to get the last millimeter of his length into her.

Then it was over and they were both breathing heavily and looking into each other's eyes and seeing there the love that was temporarily shorn of lust.

"We can be so good for each other," Venus said, "we can give each other so much."

Kent somewhat nervously said, "Won't Harold be home soon?"

"Yes, I suppose so," Venus sighed, as she reluctantly removed herself from Kent. "If only you had come to me long before this darling we could have..." She stopped and smiled at him saying, "But you have come to me and I think you'll come to me again."

"I won't ever let you go now," Kent said, "but Natalie and Harold..."

"Oh Kent," Venus said distractedly, "I should have told you...I should have stopped the marriage...I should have..."

"Told me what?" Kent asked, puzzled.

Venus seemed to pull herself together as she said, "Natalie isn't at home tonight, is she?"

"No," Kent replied, "she always goes out when I have the evening shift."

"And Harold is not at home is he?" Venus asked.

"No."

"So where do you think they are, Kent?"

"Well...er...Natalie says..."

"They're together in some hotel or motel room," Venus said sharply.

"You don't mean..." Kent gasped.

"Oh God, it's been such a mess," Venus moaned. "They been lovers since before Natalie met you. It took me a long time to realise why Harold's libido seemed to fall off to zero. They managed to hide what they were doing for a long time, and even now they don't realise I know."

"And you didn't warn me," Kent said accusingly.

"I should have done, I know I should have done," Venus wept, "but I hoped..."

"You said that before, what do you mean, 'you hoped,' for what?"

Venus shrugged her shoulders hopelessly and said, "I hoped that once you and Natalie were married I'd get Harold back...crazy, wasn't it, wanting him back after what he had done with our daughter. But...but in the end I stopped wanting him back because, you see, I fell in love with you, Kent."

"Then why haven't you left him?" Kent asked.

"Why should I," Venus replied, "it may sound mercenary, but I bought this house, I furnished it, if anyone leaves it should be him." She smiled weakly; "Of course he has left me except that he still lives here.

"So why the hell did Natalie marry me if all the time it was Harold she wanted?" Kent asked.

"A cover up, I suppose," Venus said hopelessly. "I tried to tell myself that Natalie really was in love with you and she wouldn't be interested in Harold any more. I was wrong, badly wrong. I think they believed that if Natalie was married to you there would be no suspicion about them having an incestuous relationship. It's all been so insane."

There was a long silence before Venus asked, "Have I ruined it for us, Kent?"

Kent looked at her. That brief sexual coupling with her had been like a foretaste of paradise. He loved her, and despite the mess she had been partially responsible for creating, he loved her still and wanted her as he had never wanted any woman before.

"Do you really want me" he asked, "or am I just a substitute for Harold?"

"I loved Harold," she replied, "but you can kill love, and that's what he's done. Even if he did give Natalie up, and if you don't want me, I don't think I could ever let him make love with me again."

Kent laughed harshly and said, "Well I certainly won't make any more attempts to make love with Natalie."

"Does that mean we have a chance together," Venus asked anxiously.

"Yes," Kent replied firmly, "I think we have every chance, but we'll have to tell Natalie and Harold."

Venus kissed him and said, "Not yet darling; leave it for a little while yet. Let's wait until we have a strong reason to tell them."

"What strong reason?"

"Wait and find out," Venus said. "And now you'd better go; can we arrange some times when we can be together?"

The times were arranged and Kent reluctantly left her.

* * * * * * * *

Over the following weeks Kent and Venus spent as much time as they could together, exploring each other, learning what they liked and disliked in love making. As it happened it seems that anything goes with those two. Despite their age disparity they seemed to have found their ideal sex partner, but however much time they managed to be together, it was never enough.

Kent had always had a strong libido, but Venus seemed to have redoubled his drive. When they were together she was insatiable, and he was happy to meet match her sexual appetite. They both knew that they had to be together permanently, and Venus' "strong reason" soon emerged when she announced she was pregnant.

The departure of Harold to be with Natalie was surprisingly amicable, but to be frank, I think that this was because they all had something to blackmail each other with.

I know that Venus and Kent are very happy together, but of Harold and Natalie I have little knowledge. The last I heard Natalie was pregnant, but after that they disappeared from my orbit.

I wonder if I might say of them all, "And they all lived happily ever after?" In truth I can only say that of Venus and Kent; of Natalie and Harold I can only hope.

Kent had struck the gold he had hoped for.

12