Font of Fertility Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gladly," I said, kissing the top of her head as I ran my fingers up and down the back of her sweater. "Anything else?"

"Maybe... it sounds silly, but maybe some dirty talk?"

"Anything in particular?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I don't know. When I, uh, watch porn, it always gets me hot when the people actually talk to each other and sound like they are having fun."

"OK," I said. "I'll try a few things, and you just say 'not that' if something makes you feel a little Ick."

"Awesome," she said, hugging me a little tighter.

"Can I ask something from you?"

"What's that?" she asked, lifting her head to look at me.

"I didn't even know our school had a dance team until recently. Maybe it's not the same thing, but could you try a little strip tease for me? I think you're super cute, and I'd love if you could do that so I can see more of you."

"Mhmm," Tala smiled and nodded. "It's not the same as dance team, but I've practised some moves at home for fun. Want to start now?"

"Eagre?" I asked.

"I can feel your dick getting harder in your pants, and it's making me hornier than I already was," she admitted with a blush. "Or is that too much information?"

"Not at all," I said, then scooted lower and kissed her again. "Tala, show me how horny you are," I said lowly. "Flash me that sexy body you've worked so hard on. I can't wait to see those pretty little tits of yours, and that fantastic ass that I want to take a bite out of."

"Mmm," she hummed happily. "OK, definitely dirty talk like that."

Soon I was sitting on the end of the bed and Tala had picked a song on her phone and started it playing. She slowly rotated her hips first as she looked away from me. She glanced over her shoulder and then started to dance, swaying and moving like living fluid. It was sexy, but also technical. She worked in volumes, using the entire space between the bed and the door to move close and away from me, standing tall and getting low. She teased me, unbuttoning her sweater and lowering one shoulder and pulling it back up, then the other, and then finally tossing it to me leaving her in just a spaghetti strap tank top and no bra. I could tell because her nipples were already hard and poking the thin fabric. Then she began to tease me with the waist of her tights, pulling them down in the front or the sides, then flashing me part of a buttcheek, then in the front down to her shaved mound but not lower.

Tala turned around again, just a foot in front of me after rotating her body almost like a corkscrew, pressing her hips and chest in opposite directions in a sinuous display. She bent herself pretty much in half, her ass pointed right at me and her head between her shins as she reached up and peeled her tights down to her thighs but left her panties on, her mound pressing against them between her legs.

"Fuck, you are so amazing," I said sincerely, making her giggle and blush as she stood back up tall, her back arched to stick her ass out a bit as she gave it a wiggle, her cheeks bouncing a bit.

"Enough," I grunted. I stood and picked her up by the waist, pulling her with me onto the bed as she laughed with me. I planted a heavy kiss on her, which she returned with gusto, and then I got her on her stomach and kissed her one more time after pulling her tights the rest of the way off of her legs. "I know you said you wanted an oral lesson, but first I can't wait a moment longer to do this." I yanked down her panties and dove in, nuzzling between her thighs and cute ass cheeks to get my lips to her cunt.

"Holy fuck!" she groaned. "Oh my gosh, Jerry. Jerry! I- Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!"

Tala wasn't soaking wet yet, but she was already turned on and the first taste of her on my tongue just made me want more. I ate, and slurped, and tongued, and she writhed her hips and wiggled her bum and tried not to clench her thighs together because that pushed me further away from her. My ears rang with every grunt and girly little gasp, and she reached back, getting her fingers in my hair.

"You taste so good," I growled a little, crawling up the side of her body and kissing her cheek and then her lips as I slid a finger into her. No hymen, I noted, which wasn't much of a surprise considering she was such an active person. "Your pussy is super pretty, and your ass is to die for."

"Don't," she gasped a little.

I froze, my finger stopped inside of her. "Don't what?" I asked for clarity.

"Sorry! I meant don't die. Don't die. Keep doing what you're- oh, fuck yeah. Keep doing that exactly."

"Not this?" I asked, flicking another finger against her clit hood quickly.

"OK, yeah, do that," she groaned.

"How about this?" I asked as I slowly started inserting a second finger.

"Yeup, OK, yeah, that too," she grunted.

I kissed her again and then shifted us because I wanted better access. We moved to the head of the bed - I was still trying to not think of it as my parents' bed - and as we settled on the pillows I had one arm back around her shoulders, snuggling up next to her as I made out with her a bit more. My other hand pressed against her bare abdomen, then lower to her smooth mound. She spread her legs for me and I explored her pussy lightly, teasingly, with my fingers. She had delicate little inner labia that stuck out and flushed outer labia that had gotten slick from my eating her.

As I teased my middle finger around her hole again I kissed her a few times more lightly on her lips and then pushed my finger in as she cooed softly.

"You are so fucking delicious," I whispered to her, slowly beginning to finger her again. "But I have to ask, you seem so comfortable with this already. With me being intimate with you."

Her lips were parted slightly as she breathed deeply, and she blinked a few times to clear her thoughts as she processed my non-question. "Um, I don't know," she said. "I just- you're cute, you're safe, and every time you touch me it feels really good. It probably helps that I'm so comfortable with my body, but you make it a lot easier."

I sped up my fingering just a little and started hooking my middle finger a bit more to play against the walls of her pussy and search for where her g-spot was. "Well, it's impressive how in the moment and comfortable you are," I whispered, using my other hand to brush some stray hairs from her face. "Thank you for trusting me with this. I think it's extremely special."

"Thank you," she responded quietly.

I fingered her for a bit longer, speeding up and slowing down as we found some grooves that she enjoyed. We made out, and she giggled and moaned. And I found her g-spot and used the knuckle of one finger to press against her clit as I rubbed that little spot inside of her.

"Oh, oh, Jer- Jeremiah!" she gasped, looking up at me with bright, wide eyes in surprise at the feelings rolling up through her. "What- Oh my- Oh my gosh, Jerry. Jerry! Do tha- yeahyeahyeah, do that, oh my- Fuck! My fucking pussy is so fucking- Please don't stop, please don't- so close..."

She squeezed her eyes shut and I kissed her ear and whispered. "Come for me when I say now. Just relax your body all at once and let it happen. You are so fucking beautiful, and sexy, and talented and sweet. Are you ready?"

Tala nodded urgently, her entire body straining.

"Do it now," I said, and I thumbed hard on her clit hood and pressed against her g-spot inside and just sort of shook her cunt. It felt like her pussy tried to suck me in as a wet sloshing quickly filled the air and she began to leak.

"Oh my gaaaaaaaawd," Tala screamed as she came, letting loose a leaky wave of juices as her eyes rolled back. She was loud enough that I had to grab her and muffle her mouth with my free hand as she let loose another wordless yell of orgasm as I didn't let up. Her loud panting told me she was eventually coming down, and I let go of her mouth and stopped frigging her cunt and slowly pumped my finger in and out of her a few more times before sliding it out and just resting my palm against her hot core.

"Holy- Frick-," Tala panted, still trying to catch her breath. "That was- holy-"

I just grinned and kissed her, and she kissed me back ravenously. She rolled her body without separating our lips, getting up on her knees. "I want to do something as good for you," she said, looking at me earnestly. "That was so fucking amazing. I've never squirted before, even with a vibrator. Teach me how you like your cock sucked? Please can I give you my first blowjob?"

What could I do except laugh and help her to get my pants and boxers off? "Wow," she said, looking at my hard cock as it stood up before her.

"You can do whatever you want with it," I said. "Just don't punch me in the nuts or bite me. Have fun with it, that's the most important part. The more I see you like doing it, the hotter it'll be for me."

"Well, I really want to do it," she grinned and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock, then kissed me hard. Then, still on her knees, she began to explore her first dick. She felt me all over with her hands and explored down to my sack and softly squeezed there, then back up to my shaft. Little licks to test the taste turned into big licks as she tossed her hair over her shoulder so she could look at my expression as she played. Then licks turned to kisses, to sucking, and then to slurping loudly.

I gave her feedback mostly through happy groans, running my fingers through her hair and down her body to her ass. She was taking about half my cock in her mouth, humming and moaning, when I palmed her closer ass cheek and dipped my fingers down to her pussy, wetting them, and then teased up into her crack and along her asshole. Her eyes went wide when I did that, but I just massaged her asshole lightly and didn't put any pressure dangerous enough to push through her anus. When she felt I wasn't going to actually push in she relaxed more, and the massage seemed to turn her on as she moaned harder.

"So, how's it feel to be a fantastic little cocksucker?" I asked, going back to the dirty talk.

"Awesome," she grinned, coming off my cock. "It's so hard but soft in my mouth at the same time. And when you let out those little beads of precum on my tongue? God, that's a weird taste but it makes my nipples tingle."

"Speaking of which," I said, reaching under her and brushing over her breasts that were still covered by her tank top. "I would love to get a chance to play with those pretty little nips."

She coyly took the head of my cock back in her mouth and wiggled her eyebrows a little, and I laughed and pulled her shirt up until her tits were exposed under her. They were smaller, maybe B cups or big A's, but fit her body and still softly drooped under her. I teased her nipples much as I had her asshole, just lightly massaging and playing with them. We'd skipped over a lot of foreplay elements, but I was definitely OK with that.

Tala popped off of me, panting as she stuck out her tongue like a dog for a moment, and then grinned at me. "Think I can deepthroat you? I always thought that looked hot in porn."

"You can try," I said. "And it is super hot and feels amazing for me. The best I can suggest is that you need to try and trick yourself into relaxing and swallowing to open up your throat. It's not a big deal if you can't though, OK? It takes practice."

Tala gave it a valiant attempt, gagging and spitting and trying to force her way down, but she never made it fully. "I think you're too thick," she gasped, coming off.

"I think you just need practice with another angle," I said. She was still kneeling next to me, leaning down over my cock.

"Maybe next time," she shrugged. "Are you ready to, um-?"

"I am," I smiled and pulled her towards me, kissing her messy, spit-covered lips. "I am if you are."

"I so am," she agreed. "Was it easy between you and Lauren?"

"Kind of," I said. "It was both of our first time so there was some awkwardness, but we figured it out." I wasn't about to tell her about the other things that went on. But thinking about that first time with Lauren reminded me of something I hadn't thought of. "I, uh, wasn't expecting this so I don't have a condom," I said.

"It's OK, I brought one," Tala said, but her voice slowed as she reached 'one' and she had a realization. "That I, uh, left in my car."

"Mm," I said. "I can go get it if you want?"

She made a face, partially not wanting me to leave her side, partially listening to the sound of music and voices coming muffled from downstairs.

"I'm on the pill," she said.

"I'll pull out," I promised.

She kissed me.

"Any particular position you want to try first?" I asked her. "On top makes it easier for you to control if you want."

"Doggy," she said immediately, then blushed. "I, um, that's my favourite position to watch, and I fantasize about it a lot."

"OK," I smiled and then kissed her forehead. "Doggy it is. Hands and knees, or bent over the side of the bed? Bent over will let me be closer to you for the first part."

"Let's do that," she nodded, and soon Tala was bent over the edge of the bed with her cute tush pointed back at me. I adjusted her a little, shifting one leg up onto the bed to help spread her a little more open, and then I peeled off my shirt and got in close and hugged her from behind and above as my cock rested along the cleft of her ass.

"You are an amazing woman," I whispered to her as I held her. "I never even dreamed that we would be doing this, but I'm so happy we are. I promise to make this as special as I can for you, OK?"

She sighed happily and turned to kiss me. "Take my virginity, Jerry. I'm ready. I want it. Use that big frigging cock and skewer me. I want to feel you inside me the proper way."

I shifted, not lifting my chest from her back, keeping us connected. One hand still hugging around her, I used the other to shift my cock into position and run the head along her slit. She gasped and wiggled at the feeling, and I bumped the head against her clit a couple of times before slotting it into place. The head nudged through her lips and lined up against her inner hole.

"Ready?" I asked.

"God, yes. Fuck me," Tala sighed.

I pushed in slowly, feeling her walls clench and shudder at this new feeling for her.

"Oh, fuck," Tala sighed. "Gosh that feels weird but so good. It's so warm inside me. I- fuck, Jerry, your cock. Gosh, it feels like you're stretching my pussy."

"That's because I am stretching your pussy," I groaned happily. "You feel so fucking good, Tal. Every time you shudder like that, every time you squeeze. Fuck."

I went slowly until I was about two-thirds inside of her, and then she got impatient and slammed her ass up at me, taking me the rest of the way and making us both grunt and then groan.

"Impatient much?" I asked.

"So fucking full," she grinned with a sloppy sexuality.

I sat buried in her for a bit, and then softly withdrew an inch and then pushed back in. She groaned and panted softly.

"Ready to fuck?" I asked.

"So ready," she agreed.

She pulled her other leg up onto the bed, getting her ass up and then raising onto her hands as I raised my torso from her. Tala moved first, rocking back and forth on my cock, and then I started stroking with her, and we found a rhythm.

I could only imagine what it would have been like if this had been my first time as well - likely we'd be done already. Tala's cunt was tight, she had a natural grace in the way she moved her body that rolled her hips and torso and sent shivers up my spine starting at my cock and ending somewhere in my brainstem. She tossed her hair and looked back at me with hooded, lusty eyes as she cooed with a rhythmic vibrato to match our rising pace.

"I'm sure you've been complimented on your eyes, and your looks, and your skills and talents and your body before," I said, still thrusting into her. "But I'm going to give you a compliment that I'm sure you've never gotten."

She gave me an incredulous look. "What are you talking about?"

"You have a super cute asshole," I said, and put my thumb to it and massaged it like I had earlier.

Her body jerked a bit, her back arching as her one eye twitched heavily and her jaw dropped in a moan. That made us both start laughing and I kept massaging it.

"You're right, I've never heard that one. But I think it might be my favourite from now on, just between you and me," she grinned.

"Alright," I said. "Want to try something else, or go harder like this?"

"Are- mmmm- are you close to finishing?" she asked.

"No," I said confidently. "We have plenty of time."

"Harder, then," she said with an eager grin.

"Alright, reach under with one hand and diddle your sexy little clit, and I'll rock your world."

"Bring it, baby," she grinned.

And I did just that. She moaned and groaned, and called out to God and to me, as I fucked her faster and adjusted my angle a couple of times to press on different parts of her. I realized after a few minutes that she was getting tense, her pussy squeezing harder. "Are you holding back your orgasm?" I panted.

"Am I not supposed to?" she asked. "I thought that's what you told me to do?"

"Fuck, that's so fucking hot," I said. "Tala, doing it will make them bigger for sure if you like that, but you don't need to do it all the time. Do you want more smaller ones, or another big one?"

"Um... um... big? Like that last one," she gasped.

"Then hold it until I say," I said. "And don't you dare slip."

"OK," she nodded with a grin.

We fucked, and I surprised her with a spank on her ass. She yelped and gasped as she looked back at me, but her eyes weren't angry, so I spanked her other cheek and her expression twitched and she moaned. I did it again, then pressed my thumb to her asshole again, and I could feel her tipping.

"Not yet," I told her.

"Kaaaay," she groaned, her body tensing as she fought her release.

I got up and over her on the bed, fucking down into her as I craned my neck to meet her in a kiss and get one hand under her to grab her breasts and tweak her nipples harder than before. This new sensation made her lose her strength in her arms and she collapsed her face to the mattress. I grabbed a pillow and pulled her head up by her hair to get it under her.

"When I say now, you relax like last time and you scream into the pillow," I told her.

"OK," she gulped.

"Are you still holding your orgasm like a good little slut?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she squeaked and nodded.

"Is it right there on the tip of your tongue, burning in your nipples, and simmering beneath your skin?"

"Mhmmm!" her hum rose in pitch.

"Are you having fun losing your virginity, you sexy bitch?" I asked.

"Yes," she gasped.

"Now," I told her, and she slammed her face into the pillow as she howled her orgasm, her legs quaking and her cunt clamping down on me as I pounded and ground my cock inside of her, grinding forward against her and feeling her ass clench over and over against my pelvis.

It took nearly two full minutes for Tala to start coming back around, breathing heavily. I pulled myself out of her, watching her pretty little pussy gape and flex for a long moment, and I pulled her onto her side and spooned up behind her, re-inserting myself as she groaned.

"That. Was. Amazing," she gasped.

"You're amazing," I said.

"What position is this?" she asked.

"Spooning," I said. "It's softer and more intimate." I showed her as such by nuzzling the crook of her neck and kissing her there.

"It's so nice," she said softly.

"Which part?" I asked.

"All of it," she shrugged. "Feeling so full with you inside me. Feeling your hands on me, your hunger for me. Are you close now?"

"Closer," I said. "Something else you want to try?"

She shook her head. "This is amazing already," she said.