Flash 01: Out Of The Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you get this number? Did Ginger give it to you?"

"I got it from your own memory. Now, ditch Lisa and listen good," I said.

"How do you know Lisa is with me? Are you following me?" he asked.

"I don't need to follow you, asshole," I said. "I know what you did to Ginger. I know you set her up. I also know you drugged her and blackmailed her and I know you turned her into your company whore. And I also know you tried to kill her."

"Okay, so what are you gonna do about it, cuck?" he asked. "Call the cops? Ha! They won't believe a word you say."

"Meet me at Riverside Park at midnight," I said. "No need to tell you to come alone, because I know you'll have Antonio and his goons with you no matter what I say. That's fine with me. The more the merrier."

"Riverside Park. Midnight. Okay, we'll be there. Just don't expect to walk away, though, cuck," he said, laughing.

"I'll see you then," I said, ending the call. Connecting to his mind, I saw him look at Lisa before speaking.

"Who was that, baby?" Lisa asked.

"Ginger's husband," he said. "Somehow, he got my number. Listen, I gotta go take care of business. I'll see you later, okay? Go on home and I'll be in touch."

"Are you gonna be okay?" she asked.

"Of course, now just go!"

"Okay, okay, don't get your undies in a wad. I'm going. You'd better call me, though," she said.

"Yeah, I will," he told her. "You may want to call for a ride. I have to go meet someone."

"Alright, I'll get an Uber," she said. "I'll talk to you later." She pulled out her phone and I made a note of her number. As she called for a ride, he pulled out his cell and called Antonio.

"Antonio, the cuck called me. Get Steve and meet me at Riverside Park at midnight," he said. "You wanted to take him out. You'll get your chance tonight."

"Okay, boss," Antonio said. "On my way." He ended the call and put his phone away. "The fucker's gonna fucking die," he said, mostly to himself. I disconnected from his mind and steeled myself for the coming confrontation. I went through the manual one more time to make sure I had the directions right. I poured myself another cup of coffee and waited.

It would take me about 45 minutes to get to Riverside Park. I purposefully selected that as it was on the edge of town and would be deserted by now. I also knew there were no surveillance cameras or CCTV in the area.

I left the condo, double-checking to make sure the door was locked. When I was a couple blocks from the park, I reconnected with Chad's mind to find out where he and his thugs were located. I parked the car and made my way to the clearing where the three of them stood. They turned when I stepped into the clearing.

"Well, the wimpy cuck shows his face," Chad said with a smirk on his face. "You do realize you're gonna die tonight."

"We all die, Chad," I said.

"Yes, we do," he said. "But before you die, know this. Your wife gave herself to me willingly. Said my cock went places yours never could."

"And how many times did you have to drug her to get her to say that, Chad?" I asked. "Yes, I know you drugged her, at first, anyway. I also know you blackmailed her. And yes, you turned her into a slut. Then you tried to murder her. How many others have you destroyed? Or have you lost count?" His face turned red at that point. He looked at Antonio and nodded his head. "Go ahead, take out the trash, will ya?"

"Sure thing, boss," Antonio said with a smirk. He reached for his pistol, but it never got out of his holster. The center of his chest exploded, bits of bone and heart muscle shooting out a good ten feet in front of him. Antonio's eyes went wide and he fell back onto the ground.

His eyes wide, Chad nodded to the other goon, Steve. Steve went for his gun, but his head suddenly exploded, showering Chad with blood, bone and brain matter. Chad pissed his pants as Steve's headless body fell to the ground. He looked at me, eyes wide with fear. That's when he saw that my eyes had turned a deep red. He fell to his knees.

"What are you?" he stammered.

"I'm a pissed-off husband getting my revenge on a slimy piece of shit, that's what I am," I told him. He shook his head and actually put his hands together.

"Please," he begged. "Don't kill me. I'm begging you."

"Now you're begging me," I said. "You were pretty cocky just a few seconds ago. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you."

"B... Because I'm begging?" he asked. "You wouldn't kill an unarmed man, would you?"

"I said a good reason," I told him. "You're not a man. You're a scum-sucking putrid piece of dog shit. I could destroy your body with a single thought. But I'll give you one chance to do the right thing for humanity."

"What? Anything. I'll do anything you say. Please. Just don't kill me," he begged. I nodded my head.

"Okay. Take Steve's gun there and blow your own dick off," I said. "Don't even think of pointing it at me or it'll be the last thing you ever do."

"You expect me to shoot my own dick off?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. "You did say you'd do anything to keep me from killing you. You never said anything about killing yourself." He looked at Steve's gun, still in its holster. He reached out for it and I watched him pick it up. I halfway expected him to turn it on me, but I was prepared and gently nudged his arm muscles, forcing him to put the barrel into his own trousers, against the base of his penis.

He looked at me with wide, scared eyes as he pulled the hammer back. He hesitated for a moment and shook his head.

"Please," he cried. "I'm sorry. I'll never do it again. Don't make me do this." Flexing my eye muscles, I forced my eyes to flash a bright red.

"You're right. You'll never fuck another man's wife ever again. Do. It," I commanded. "NOW!" I heard the report and saw the flash. Then I saw the blood seep into the front of his trousers and he fell to the ground, trembling. I looked at his shirt pocket and saw his phone. Knowing that a record of my call would be on the phone, I melted it with a flash of my eyes.

His trembling became more pronounced and I knew he wouldn't last very long. I considered putting him out of his misery, but decided he had earned the pain he was feeling, so I did nothing and watched as he took his last breath. I turned and went back to my car.

The enormity of what I had done hit about halfway home and I pulled over. I killed two men with the force of my mind and made another man kill himself. I felt my stomach heave, so I quickly opened the door and threw up on the side of the road. Twice. I washed my mouth out with some coffee I had in the car, and headed home, my mind reeling and my hands shaking.

I threw up again after I got home and wondered what I had become. Four days ago, I would never have considered doing what I had just done. Worse yet, there was no one I could talk to, no one who could possibly understand what I had been through.

Then I heard my doorbell ring. Surely the police hadn't caught up to me so fast, I thought. I made my way to the door and looked through the peephole. I saw the two men from that preservation society and opened the door. They came in without being invited and quickly closed the door behind them.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had to leave," I said.

"You have progressed much further and faster than we anticipated," one of them said. "We monitored your encounter in the park and returned to help you."

"Taking life in a combat situation is nothing new for us, but we realize this is something new for you, and you have not been adequately prepared for the experience," the second man said. The first man pulled out another headset and placed it on me.

"Relax. This device will calm your nerves and help you cope with your actions," he said. I relaxed as he said and found myself feeling calmer. After a couple minutes, my body had stopped trembling and I no longer felt anxious.

"Better," the first man said. "Keep this device as you may have need of it in the future."

"What have you done to me?" I asked.

"We have made you the man you were meant to be," he said. "This is what you are now. Your abilities will grow and mature over time. You have only begun to scratch the surface of what you are truly capable of doing. The manual we left will help guide you through the transition. Now, let's review and see what we can learn."

"The first two kills were clearly self defense," the second man said. "You acted quickly, decisively. They felt nothing. The third, however, was something entirely different."

"Yes," the first man interjected. "That was clearly a case of revenge, wasn't it?"

"He destroyed my marriage, tried to kill my wife," I said.

"Yes, he did," the first man said. "But he was on his knees, begging for his life. You could very easily have extracted a much greater price from him. Perhaps forced him to live in pain for the rest of his miserable existence. But you didn't do that. You were too overcome by the desire for vengeance, and that clouded your judgment. You do realize he wasn't the only one involved in the destruction of your marriage, right?"

"Yes, I do," I said, nodding my head. "His Board of Directors were also involved."

"Correct. And they will simply replace him with another like him, and they will continue as before." The second man spoke up.

"Do not let this hinder you, however," he said. "Use it as a learning experience."

"The police will certainly discover their bodies," I said. "How do I handle that?"

"Their bodies have already been disintegrated," the first man said. "Even their DNA has been eradicated. As far as your authorities will be concerned, they simply went missing. But understand that we will not always be here to clean up after you."

"I understand," I said. "And thanks," I added.

"You are welcome," the second man said. "Next time, though, think before you act."

"I will," I said. They stood and left without a word. I kept the device on my head and found myself relaxing even more. Soon, I was fast asleep on the couch.

The next morning, I woke up, still in the clothes I wore last night. I began to wonder if it was all a nightmare, and tried reaching out to Chad's mind, but it was gone. The strange headset was on the couch where I had slept. Apparently, it had gotten knocked off my head sometime in the night.

I got up, did my morning business, showered and dressed. I came back and fixed a cup of coffee and grabbed a frozen waffle. I felt much better than I did last night. I certainly didn't feel any guilt about what I had made Chad do to himself, but I realized the error of my actions.

Oh, well, I thought to myself. Live and learn. After breakfast, I left the condo and headed for the hospital. When I got there, I went to see Ginger. Her condition hadn't changed. I sat down next to her and tried to connect to her mind, but was unable to.

"Just so you know, Ginger, Chad won't be bothering you anymore. You and I, however, still have some unresolved issues to deal with, but I'll wait until you recover. Talk to you later," I said. I left her room and went to the nurse's station, where I saw Nurse Judy.

"Well, hello, Mr. Drake," she said. "You're looking rather chipper this morning. How are you feeling?"

"Much better, thanks to you," I said.

"I see you came by to talk to your wife," she said. "We'll be moving her in a day or two."

"That's what I heard."

"So, what can I do for you today?"

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me tonight," I said.

"Dinner? Is that all?"

"Well..." I began.

"Just so you know, I don't sleep with married men," she said, pointing to my wedding ring. "Unless, of course, they happen to be married to me."

"Of course," I said. "I just thought it'd be nice to have dinner with a friend, a way to say thanks for helping me recover."

"Okay, friend, dinner and maybe a drink or two to say thanks would be nice. But that's all. I get off at five. You can pick me up at six," she said. "Here's my address." She handed me a slip of paper with her address, which I put in my pocket.

"I'll see you at six," I said. We said our goodbyes and I headed out. Yes, I thought, things are looking good.

...

More to come...

Notes:

The Gingravik are first mentioned in my story, The Plant. The H'tq'uiy were first mentioned in The Plant Pt. 05 -- Revelation.

I decided to place this story here as it involves a cheating wife. Further installments of this series may appear in different areas of Literotica.