Five Trailers, Lot E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I got down on my knees and begged Miss Jamie to be my sponsor," Morgan shared. "If she'd told me to go stand on my head in the corner and sing the Star Spangled Banner, I was willing to do it; Jesus! I just did not want to feel that shitty anymore."

"Miss Morgan," Linda said, kneeling on the hard tile floor. "Will you be my sponsor? You want me to stand on my head..."

"Linda, get up," Morgan smiled. "Yes, I am your sponsor. All I want you to do is be willing. Just be willing."

Sydnee looked up from the television show she was watching. She smiled; her mother had a sort of glow about her. Linda smiled and dug into her bottomless purse.

"Look! Look! I got a desire chip," Linda announced, showing Sydnee a white poker chip.

"Wat's this mean?" Sydnee asked, looking at the 'AA' letters printed on the chip.

"Means I got a desire to stop drinking and stay sober," Linda proudly said.

"I'm proud of you, Mom," Sydnee said, hugging her mother.

While Linda showered and got ready for bed, Uncle Danny and Jeremiah sat at the Dead End, having a couple of beers and a man to man talk. Jeremiah did not pull any punches; he was a few days away from being twenty nine years old and Susan was an eighteen year old high school student.

"You look, you can still kind of see the holes from all my dumb ass piercings," Jeremiah said. "Yeah, I was one of them kids, pants hanging down, rings in my ears, my eyebrows, just this total 'fuck you' attitude."

"What happened?" Danny asked, regarding Jeremiah's eyes, not his ears or eyebrows.

"Grew up. Looked around and realized no one gave a shit how much I was ruining my own life," Jeremiah admitted. "Pulled my pants up, pulled out the metal and joined the Air Force."

Air Force? Them pussies?" Danny scoffed. "God damn! Wasn't man enough to be a Marine?"

"No, no I wasn't. But, damned sure wasn't faggot enough to be Navy," Jeremiah said.

"Well, yeah, at least that," Danny agreed.

"Anyway, did my four, got out, did a little college then my uncle Stu got killed in the line of duty," Jeremiah said. "Remember when that soap place caught fire?"

"Yeah, yeah, remember that. Some dumb ass kid all pissed off about child support or something," Uncle Danny said.

"Next day I went in and signed on to be a fire fighter," Jeremiah said.

"My daugh...my niece is only eighteen years old," Danny reminded Jeremiah. "And right now? Her classes come first. She's a Straight-A student."

"I promise you I will not stand in her way," Jeremiah said, waving the waitress over. "Miss? I'd love a cup of coffee; y'all got coffee here?"

"We grind our own," the waitress said, dangling her synthetic breasts millimeters from his face.

"Danny? I mean, Mr. Gerrard? Coffee?" Jeremiah asked, ignoring the magnificent mammary in his face.

"Two pieces of that mint brownie pie and put it on my bill," Danny agreed.

"Aw now, come on! I'm the one invited you out," Jeremiah protested.

While Jeremiah and Danny were arguing over the bill, Joee slipped her high heeled pumps off of her tired feet. She pulled the 'Club Landslide tee shirt on over her nude body and slipped her feet into her flip flops.

"So, be back tomorrow, eight o'clock," David Penny said as Joee emptied her locker into her large purse.

"Okay," Joee said.

"So, uh, how'd you like it?" David pressed, a little perturbed by her uncaring stance.

Joee looked at him, brown eyes flat, lifeless. She gave a small shrug.

"'Bout what I thought it would be. Don't know why y'all call it dancing. Not much dancing to it," Joee shrugged again and strolled out of the rear of the club.

"Damn, that it one cold bitch," another girl said, exiting the club.

"Yeah, hey, long as the customers like her," David said and walked to his office.

In her motel room, Joee counted her money. She'd made eleven hundred and nine dollars; not bad for five hours of work. She determined she'd pull enough cash from her safety deposit box to make it twenty one hundred and deposit that into her account.

Stretching out on the mattress, Joee wondered what Joee would watch on television. She knew Brenda Jo had liked a few reality shows, but Brenda Jo didn't get many opportunities to watch television, unless she wanted to watch whatever stupid sporting event her brothers and her dad were watching.

"I think Joee would like...hmm," Joee said and selected 'Shaving' from the selection of pornographic movies.

"Know what?" Joee said, watching as a blonde woman shaved another blonde with a suspiciously dark brown bush. "Joee's a blonde."

Three weeks after landing in Benhurst, Colorado, Joee Neaux had enough money in her savings account and in her checking account to justify renting an apartment. Three city blocks south of Club Landslide was the Winley Building. The building had definitely seen better days; the entire neighborhood had seen better days. But the interior was secured by a doorman and a security system. Joee Neaux rented Apartment 404 and went to O'Neil's Furniture to furnish her two bedroom apartment. The two salesmen ignored Joee; she was dressed in halter top and Daisy Duke Cutoffs with cheap flip flops on her bare feet.

"Hi, ma'am? Help you?" a short, pudgy woman asked, smiling a friendly smile.

Twenty eight thousand dollars later, Joee left the furniture store and walked to the office of Walter Penny, Attorney At Law and asked him about legally changing her name; she never ever wanted to be associated with Brenda Jo, Deborah, Bobby or Peter and Paul Broussard ever again. She did not know if there were any warrants out for her, or if anyone was looking for her.

"Wait, you, you wouldn't happen be any relation to David Penny?" Joee asked, again seeing the man's name on his desk.

"Cousin," Walter said, not looking up from his monitor. "Well, Ms. Neaux, looks like Ms. Broussard's in the clear. No outstanding warrants, no traffic tickets or fines."

Checking her mailbox, Joee had some mail addressed to the previous tenant, some sales flyers and nothing else. The doorman was an ancient man that politely greeted her and pressed the button to summon the elevator for her. While they waited, she did let Wade know she was expecting some furniture to be delivered on Thursday and he promised to take care of the delivery.

While Brenda Jo Broussard completely disappeared, Susan, Samuel, Daisy and Sydnee scrambled toward their graduations. Samuel and Daisy teased Susan about her relationship with Jeremiah; Susan noticed Sydnee was oddly quiet.

"What's wrong?" Susan asked in a rare moment when it was just Sydnee and Susan.

"Huh? Nothing. Nothing. Leg itches; damned cast is 'bout drive me crazy," Sydnee insisted.

"Sydnee," Susan said.

"I, God damn it, Susan, I hate Jeremiah, I hate him, I wish I'd died in that fire, I hate seeing you with him," Sydnee wailed.

"Hate, Sydnee how, how can you hate him. And don't even joke about whishing you'd died; I would have died with you," Susan sobbed, holding the hysterically crying Sydnee.

"Because God damn it, I, I love you; I been in love with you for forever," Sydnee confessed.

"I know that," Susan said softly. "Sydnee, I know that. And you know I just ain't into that. You know that."

"Yeah? But I can dream, can't I?" Sydnee admitted.

While Sydnee and Susan were coming to a truce of sorts, Linda was learning the ropes as a new sales associate at Babbage's Department Store.

She'd been an employee of the Elgee Walmart for eleven years and all she'd gotten from her coworkers and her manager was grief over missing a few days of work. Yet, Babbage's Department Store had given her a five thousand dollar gift card to buy herself and her daughter some clothes and undergarments and shoes to replace what they'd lost. They didn't know her or her daughter but had stepped up to help her.

"That's the kind of place I want to work for," Linda told her sponsor.

"Then go apply for a job there," Morgan said. "And tell them that. Tell them what you just told me."

The Human Resources office was located next to the gift-wrap center on the second floor. The woman smiled an encouraging smile as Linda filled out the 3X5 card. As the woman explained, if they considered her, they would get all the other pertinent information during the interview process.

"Okay, Ms. Thompson...Thompson...Thompson. Are you the woman, are you Sydnee's mother?" the woman asked.

"Yes I am," Linda said.

"My daughter goes to school with her!" the woman said, smiling. "Oh! I tell you, my heart, I just about bust with pride when Mr. Dan and Miss Jenna gave y'all that gift card. We, we couldn't work for a better place, I tell you."

"That, that's why I want to work here," Linda agreed. "I mean, where I work? All I got out of them was complaining about needing a couple days off."

"Wait here," the woman said and hustled to an elevator Linda had not seen earlier.

Three minutes later, the woman reappeared and waved Linda to the elevator. Linda entered the small box and the woman pushed the number '3' on the pad.

"I'm taking you to Mr. Dan's office right now," the woman gushed.

"What? I, I'm not dressed for..." Linda gasped.

Dressed for an interview or not, Dan hired Linda on the spot. He waved away her thanks and said the gift card had been his wife's suggestion, not his. He nodded when Linda asked if she could give her current employer two weeks' notice.

"There's my newest employee," Dan smiled as he strolled around the ground floor of the store. "Hello Ms. Thompson, how are you?"

While Linda and her new boss went over the log-in and log-out procedures, the men from O'Neil's Furniture helped Joee set up her new furniture. Her outfit of crop top and extremely short shorts had fostered their enthusiastic assistance. Her tip of fifty dollars apiece for the three men assured should Joee ever buy anything else from O'Neil's, they would make her delivery a priority.

Wade, the doorman waved away Joee's thanks and reminded her that, as a doorman, directing deliveries to the freight elevator was simply part of his job. He did graciously accept her twenty dollar tip.

"Hi; they all finished?" the tenant in Apartment 407 asked when Joee returned to her apartment.

Apartment 407 was directly across the wide hall from her door. Joee smiled at the handsome man in his snug pullover and distressed jeans. He wore his hair in a slightly unkempt style and Ray-Ban knock-off sunglasses obscured his eyes.

"Yeah; sorry if they was noisy," Joee smiled, subconsciously thrusting her chest out.

"Hmm? No, no, they were quick," the young man smiled.

"Hi. I'm Joee," Joee said.

"Oh? Joey?" the young man frowned. "I could have sworn Wade said a young woman was moving in?"

"What? I don't look like a woman?" Joee smiled.

"I, um, I'm sure you do," the young man said, clearly uncomfortable.

"Ooooh," Joee said slowly, recognition dawning. "Been blind all your life?"

"Hmm, not yet," he smiled. "Hi, I'm Jim. Jim Roberts."

"Sup Jim Bob?" Joee said. "I'm Joee Neaux."

"Aw God! Jim Bob? Don't call me that!" he laughed. "Do you have any idea how white trash redneck that makes me sound?"

"Why I'm going call you that," she smiled. "Got to get ready for work so, bye Jim Bob."

"Bye Joee," he said, extending his white cane and tapping toward the elevator. "Need to get down to the Burns & Burns for my grocery order."

"Oh! Do, do you need help?" she asked.

"Hmm? No, no, this is just a few odds and ends," he said. "When I do the big run on my monthly stuff my sister helps me."

As Joee threw her outfits into a canvas duffel bag, including shoes, she thought of her neighbor in Apartment #407. If he came into Club Landslide, how would she let him know she was there? How would she let him know she was attractive, that she was fully nude, large breasts dangling millimeters from his hungry face?

She put a little spritz of perfume on. Looking at her outfits again, Joee felt them; they were soft, slinky. She brushed her hair and teased it, causing her blonde tresses to fan out around her pretty face.

Even as Joee strutted and pranced around on the stage of the nightclub, even as she smiled and giggled and cooed, enticing the men to part with more of their money, Joee did not realize, Jim Roberts was the first real human contact she'd made in years.

It was a good night; it was a really good night. She parked in her reserved parking space in front of the Winley Building and nodded tiredly to Tim, the night-time doorman. He was polite, courteous as he pressed the elevator button. When she stepped into the box, Tim wished her a good night.

Tiredly, she stepped into her shower and washed away the sweat and the cheap aftershave. Stepping from the shower, she quickly dried her hair then crawled into bed, nude.

"Off tomorrow," she reminded herself.

Waking at eleven, Joee made herself a late breakfast/early lunch. Then she drove to her bank, made her deposit, including eight hundred dollars from her slowly dwindling duffel bag.

Wade greeted her when she carried in the three bags from the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store. She was polite but did not divulge much information about herself, her job, her point of origin as they waited for the elevator.

After putting her groceries away, Joee walked across the hall to Jim's apartment.

"Who is it?" a voice called out.

"It's Joee, your neighbor," Joee said, wondering why he didn't just look through the peephole.

"Oh, my God! You're an idiot," Joee then said, realizing how foolish that thought had been.

"Hey, what's up?" Jim asked, opening the door.

"Hey, Jim Bob, you ever had smothered steak?" Joee asked.

"I told my sister you called me that," he laughed happily. "Know what she said? Said it's a lot better than some of the things you could have called me."

"So that a 'Yes' on coming over for smothered steak?" Joee smiled.

"Yeah, yes, what time?" Jim asked.

"Hmm, it's 'bout three now; 'bout six thirty?" Joee guessed.

"Is there anything I can bring?" Jim asked.

"You want beer better bring it; I ain't got none," Joee said.

"Not really much of a drinker," Jim admitted. "Blind is bad enough. Blind drunk is really bad."

"Good, then we having iced tea," Joee said.

He was punctual, knocking on her door at six thirty on the dot. Joee still peeked through the peephole though. She smiled, thinking again of her earlier thought about his not using the peephole.

"Wow, that, that smells good; what'd you say it was?" Jim asked, slowly entering her apartment, sweeping his cane in a slow half-circle.

"Smothered steak; you take you some steak and smother it in a whole bunch of onion and bell pepper and you make you a gravy go with it," Joee said. "Just waiting on rice get done."

She served the meal with some sugar peas and biscuits. Because of his blindness, Joee had cut up his steak into bite sized pieces.

"So, I'm a dancer over at Club Landslide," Joee supplied as he chewed each bite slowly, methodically.

"No kidding?" Jim said, washing down the overcooked meat with a mouthful of far too sweet iced tea.

"And I'm thinking, now that Jim Bob come in here, how he would know I'm here?" Joee said. "And I'm wondering, how he would know I'm naked?"

"Oh? They, uh, Club Landslide has full nudity?" Jim asked, a light blush creeping up.

"Hmm? They all do, right?" Joee asked.

"I, uh, wouldn't know," Jim admitted. "My brother in law, Tony, he took me to The Gold Nugget for my birthday and got me a lap dance, but really? It was just way too loud and she had on this really plastic smelling perfume and it didn't really do anything for me."

"Oh? You know what kind she had?" Joee asked, fearful that Jim might find her perfume to be offensive.

"No, should have asked her," Jim said. "But kind of figured it wouldn't matter. No girl's ever going let me smell her."

"Can smell me you want to," Joee offered, coming around the table.

"You smell good; you smell just like smothered steak," Jim smiled.

"Hmm, yeah, yeah, probably can't smell my perfume," Joee mused, giving her hands a sniff.

She went and fetched the bottle out of her bedroom. Jim gave the bottle a light sniff and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, I guess it's nice," he said. "My sister uses this musk stuff? That smells pretty good. And other times? She wears this um, Elizabeth Taylor made it, um, oh shoot...white diamond. White diamond."

"White diamond? You like that?" Joee said, determining to pick up a bottle the next time she went shopping.

"God no! Stuff smells plastic to me. The musk, see, musk? That smells natural, you know, like it belongs? This? Yeah, I guess if you picked a bunch of flowers, this would smell natural," Jim said, indicating her perfume bottle.

"Okay, so, perfume, musk. How else I would let you know I'm really pretty?" Joee asked, vowing to find out from Jim's sister what musk perfume she wore.

"Why would you want..." Jim asked, laughing nervously.

"Because I'm really pretty," Joee husked, softly brushing his lips with hers.

"And you really handsome," she whispered, giving his lips a second light brush.

Her breasts fascinated him. Softly, she whispered into his ear what he needed to do to give her pleasure. Her lessons were punctuated with passionate kisses.

His skin was pale. His chest had a few strands of hair and Joee ran her fingertips over the sprigs. When she bent her head and took his left nipple into her mouth, he stiffened, then groaned.

"I uh, I, I need to go," he grunted, flailing to find his shirt and his cane and his bearing.

"No. No, it's perfectly natural," Joee hastened to assure him.

Some soft kisses convinced him to stay. Again, Joee let him fondle her large breasts. Then she had him touch her bare belly down to the snap on her very short and very tight shorts.

"See how wet I am?" she whispered hotly into his ear. "That's 'cause of you. You the one making me all wet."

Again, Joee talked Jim through pleasuring her. She told him how to use his fingers on her very wet slit.

"And that, that my clitty yeah," Joee grunted, her Cajun accent becoming thicker and thicker as her pleasure mounted. "And you, augh! Augh God yeah!"

She led him from the couch to her bedroom. Helping him out of his blue jeans and faded briefs, Joee shrugged at the sight of his five inch erection. His was not the largest cock she'd ever seen, but it wasn't the smallest one either.

"And it ain't the size of the pencil no," she thought. "It all in how they sign they name."

She made him take off his sunglasses. The sight of his mottled and ghostly white eyes did somewhat dampen the mood, so Joee focused her attention on the ceiling.

"Now, going teach you how to eat pussy," Joee said, spreading her legs wide.

He learned how to give slow, deliberate licks to her inner labia, how to open her with his fingers and lap at her essences. He learned how to suck on her clitoris while using his fingers on her.

After he'd tongued her to two orgasms, Joee had him lie back on her bed. Gripping his cock in her hand, Joee was rewarded with a geyser of semen directly onto her surprised face.

Joee did not like the taste of semen. Brenda Jo had tasted it twice and had not liked the taste either, but had swallowed it. Swallowing it was less messy than spitting it out. And spitting it out still left the taste in her mouth anyway.

"Now this, this is how Joee likes it," Joee said, straddling his hips after she used her mouth to revive his erection.

"We, shouldn't we use condoms?" Jim asked, gasping and grunting.

"Mm hmm," Joee purred. "Feel. You got one on."

"I, how, how'd you do that?" Jim asked, feeling the condom on his hard cock.

"Put it on when you wasn't looking," Joee giggled.

She rode him to orgasm, then rolled off and pulled him on top of her. Again, Joee whispered instructions into his ear and screamed out when he managed to pound her to orgasm. She looked away from his hideous eyes and encouraged him to fuck her, fuck her hard, fuck her harder.