Five Trailers, Lot D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thud!" as Adam had taken one of Buster's heavy steel toed boots and savagely struck the table.

Aaron had never forgiven Linda for the death of his father. Every argument, no matter the cause, always revolved back to the fact that Linda had murdered his father. The day after he graduated from DeGarde High School, Aaron joined the United States Marine Corps. Linda had not seen nor heard from her son since.

Morgan and Sydnee did get occasional letters from their brother. But Morgan wasn't talking with Linda either, so Linda had no idea what was contained in Aaron's letters to his sister.

Morgan did not even wait to graduate high school. She got pregnant and moved out, into Section 8 housing in Elgee, Louisiana. Linda now had three grandchildren that she'd never seen. She knew two of the children were biracial, only because Sydnee had let that information slip out.

Linda's relationship with her father and mother was stilted, uncomfortable. Linda had no relationship with Ralph's mother and father. And Linda had no relationship whatsoever with any men, other than supervisor-employee or employee-customer. Linda did not date at all, preferring to stay at home, in the trailer that she and Ralph had purchased just after their marriage.

Linda twisted, fluffed up her pillow and tried to get comfortable. Twisting the other way, she found that her eyes still would not close.

Wearily, Linda got out of bed. She thought she'd had a good, firm relationship with Sydnee, her youngest child. But if her baby was hooked on drugs that relationship would quickly deteriorate.

Quietly, Linda poured a tall glass of vodka and Sprite, not wanting the caffeine from the diet cola to keep her awake. She dropped a few ice cubes into the glass and watched the clear liquid foam up slightly from the agitation.

"Thud!" she heard as she set the glass down on the kitchen table a little too abruptly.

"God, please," Linda whispered in the dark.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I do read all comments, and this story was inspired by avidfa's comment from 'Five Trailers, Lot C.' In that comment, avidfa declared I'd written that tale just so that avidfa would lower their guard, would read my next offering, only to find that I'd once again written about a drunk Walmart employee raising three brats while her boyfriend languished in jail... To my knowledge, I'd not written that story yet... So, avidfa? I do thank you for your comment, I thank you for reading my stories.

I also thank those that take the time to rate these stories. You've let me know which stories earn your marks, which ones you don't like.

Have a swell day.