First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,251 Followers

"Really?" David asked, stunned, never having contemplated anything like that, not with Charlene or anyone else.

"That's cool," Jimmy said at the same time, earning him an extra squeeze from Charlene.

"And you said that you like watching me," Charlene said, releasing them and standing up and turning to face them. "Move closer together," she instructed, David hesitating, but Jimmy eagerly sliding to the side until he was thigh to thigh with David.

Moving closer to them, Charlene stood with her legs between the legs of the two guys, straddling a leg each. Watching their faces, Charlene slowly peeled her T-shirt up and over her head, dropping it behind her and then cupping her large breasts, her fingers finding and squeezing her hard, pale nipples.

"Do you like them?" Charlene asked as she played with herself.

"Hell yeah," Jimmy replied, reaching forward and sliding a hand beneath her miniskirt to cup an ass cheek and pull her closer as he leaned over and captured her nipple between his lips.

"David?" Charlene said, looking at him and cupping Jimmy's head as he sucked and chewed on her nipple.

Momentarily hesitating, David copied Jimmy, feeling the warm skin of the back of her thigh as he slid his hand up to cup her ass cheek, squeezing it as he took her other nipple into his mouth.

"Mmm, now we're all on the same page," Charlene purred as the two guys sucked on her nipples and played with her ass.

Even though the zipper to her miniskirt was on the side closest to David, it was Jimmy who reached out and slowly pulled it down. Stepping back from them, Charlene put her ankles together and pushed the miniskirt down, kicking it behind her when it hit the bed of the El Camino.

"Baby, you are seriously fine," Jimmy said, reaching for her.

"Uh-uh," Charlene said, stepping back and out of reach. "Now it's your turn."

Jimmy wasted no time in standing up and stripping, his thick 7" of black cock standing out in front of him. David was much slower to respond, finally peeling his Levi's off, then his shirt, before pushing his boxer shorts to the bed of the truck, his 8" bobbing in front of him to his heartbeat.

Charlene sat back down on the sofa to watch the two guys strip, licking her lips when she saw their cocks as they stood in front of her. Hooking her thumbs in the string of her panty, she slowly pulled it down, peeling the tiny wisp of material from her pussy, then letting it fall to the bed of the truck before lifting her legs, sliding her hands along the backs of her thighs to her ankles and lifting them high and wide apart, her pussy spread open for them.

"Oh, yeah," Jimmy said, dropping to his knees in front of her and leaning over, his tongue leading the way into her pussy.

David could only stare as Jimmy loudly slurped on Charlene's pussy.

"Does it turn you on, David, seeing Jimmy eating my pussy?" Charlene gasped, her eyes on his throbbing cock.

"Yes," David replied hoarsely.

"Don't you want to eat my pussy, David?" Charlene asked, moaning when Jimmy rose up and stabbed his cock into her.

"Yes," David replied, staring in disbelief as Jimmy's thick black cock plunged in and out of Charlene's spread pussy.

"Jimmy, let David eat my pussy for a minute," Charlene implored.

"Yeah, man, go for it," Jimmy said, sliding his glistening black cock from Charlene's pussy and leaving room for David to kneel in front of her.

David stared at Charlene's spread pussy, her inner lips gaping apart beneath a fat glistening clit. Just as he started to lean forward to eat her pussy, Charlene reached down and stopped him.

"In my fantasy, you suck the cock that's fucking me before you can eat me," Charlene said.

"Wha-what!?" David sputtered.

"You do want to eat my pussy, don't you?" Charlene asked.

"Yes," David replied, almost in a whisper.

"Then you know what you have to do to earn that privilege," Charlene said.

Turning his head to look at Jimmy's raging black cock practically sticking in the side of his head, David started to say something and Jimmy leaned forward and stuck his cock into his mouth just as he opened it to speak. David was momentarily panicked until he heard Charlene's voice encouraging him. The musky taste of her pussy was all that he tasted, though he really had to strain to open his mouth, so fat was Jimmy's cock.

"No, no, I want you to suck his cock, not for him to fuck your mouth," Charlene said when that was what happened. "I want you to do it."

Jimmy stopped what he was doing and stood there watching as David began to try to suck his cock, only able to get half of it in his mouth, but making a good-faith effort.

"Now you can eat my pussy some," Charlene said after a minute or so, at which David gratefully turned and dove into her pussy, finding it a delicious swampy mess. "Oh, you do that so nicely," she gasped after a couple of minutes and several orgasms. "Let Jimmy fuck me some more."

David sat back out of the way licking his lips and watching as Jimmy once again filled her pussy with his thick black cock, really fucking her, not stopping until Charlene requested David to suck his cock some more before eating her pussy.

"That's it, suck him," Charlene gasped, watching in rapt fascination as David sucked Jimmy's cock. "Play with his balls," she encouraged, actually cumming when she saw him comply, then gag when he tried to take too much of Jimmy's cock into his mouth.

Three more times this happened, each time David finding it easier and less distasteful to suck Jimmy's cock, loving the taste of Charlene's pussy all over it.

"I'm going to cum," Jimmy gasped, sawing his cock in and out of Charlene's pussy.

Feeling confused as well as an out-of-control eroticism as he watched from mere inches away as Jimmy continued to fuck Charlene, her pussy gripping his thick black cock as he pumped it in and out of her, David heard Jimmy groan, just the head of his cock still in Charlene's pussy.

"Oh, god, yes," Charlene gasped, David's eyes widening when he saw cum seeping from around Jimmy's cock, realizing that he was cumming in her pussy. "Suck him, David, I want to see you sucking him," Charlene implored, feeling Jimmy's cock pulsing in her pussy as he filled her with cum.

David was uncertain what to do, but Jimmy pulling his still-spurting cock from Charlene's pussy and turning towards him, a stream of cum shooting out to hit his upper lip caused him to gasp in surprise, Jimmy immediately pushing his cock into his mouth, cum pulsing onto David's tongue as he sucked on him, tasting Charlene's musky juices coating his cock overlayed with the taste of his thick cum.

"Oh, David, that is so sexy, so hot," Charlene gasped when she saw him actively sucking Jimmy off, his cheeks hollowing as he siphoned his cock, one hand wrapped around the shaft as he probed the slit with the tip of his tongue as the last of the cum seeped out. "Eat me now, David, then fuck me," Charlene urged.

Giving the head of Jimmy's cock one last suck, David turned to face Charlene's gaping, cum-filled pussy.

"Eat me, David, eat me," Charlene begged, moaning with delight, her whole body spasming when he leaned over and slid his tongue into her as deeply as possible, slurping on her cummy pussy as she came, her viscous musky juices bathing his tongue as he ate her. "God, David, you are incredible," she gasped as he ate her. "Fuck me now, David, fuck me," she implored.

Not needing to be asked a second time, David lifted his pussy-smeared face from Charlene's incredible pussy, his eyes wild as he licked his lips, the taste of her musky juices and Jimmy's thick cum suffusing his senses. Rising up, he jammed his cock into her hot, velvety pussy, delighting in the way her pussy gripped his cock, milking it as he fucked her.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me," Charlene moaned, her body writhing as her pussy spasmed in orgasm on David's cock, somehow keeping her hands firmly wrapped around her ankles, holding them up and far apart as he fucked her, Jimmy standing right next to him fisting his thick black cock.

"I-I'm going to cum," David finally gasped after several minutes of furious fucking.

"Cum in me, I want to feel it," Charlene gasped, her eyes widening and her mouth dropping open when she felt his cock swell, then begin to pulse in her pussy as he came. "Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, finally releasing her ankles and lowering her heels to the edge of the sofa as David continued to pump cum into her pussy.

"Your pussy feels amazing," David panted as he felt his orgasm subsiding, squeezing the last of the cum from his cock before letting it slide from her gaping pussy, cum running down over her starred rosebud.

"Eat me, David, eat my pussy for me," Charlene begged.

Long accustomed to eating a girl's pussy after fucking her, even if he had cum in her, David had no problem doing the same for Charlene, whose pussy was the most delicious he had ever tasted. Even full of Jimmy's thick cum, which tasted very different from his own, he had delighted in eating her pussy. When he finally lifted his face from her pussy, licking his lips and staring at the now pinkly glistening source of his delight, Charlene sat up and leaned forward, wrapping her hands around him and pulling him close so that she could suck on his gooey cock, surprising him by taking all of it into her mouth, her nose pressed up against his belly as she sucked him clean.

"Oh, David," Charlene gasped after sucking on him for a minute or so, this is just the best first date ever.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,251 Followers
12