File Explorer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and you go for a long time?" Heather asked, intrigued.

"Yes, sometimes hours. I usually end up edging rather than orgasming right away but sometimes I'll cum two or three times in a night."

"I want to try it too." Heather was clearly distressed.

"It's ok, just talk to your husband later. Maybe he can help you. You might be surprised." Becca smiled and rubbed Heather's shoulder. They returned to work.

The next day, Heather paged Becca on her work phone. She answered.

"Hello?"

"Becca come to my office for a sec." Heather asked, her voice crackling through the speaker.

"You talked to your husband didn't you?"

"Maybe." Heather sounded giddy. "Just come here I'll tell you."

Rebecca grabbed her coffee and took a walk to Heather's office. She let herself in.

"Beck he was so into it!" Heather squealed. "I told Henry what happened. He picked me up, literally picked me up off my feet and took me and fucked me so hard Beck."

"Holy moly!" Rebecca was beyond intrigued "So he thought it was super hot that you were playing with my boobs?"

Heather nodded.

"He said 'Heather, next time you better suck on her nipples and lick her pussy'" Heather imitated her husband's voice. "I've never heard him be so filthy and direct."

"Well then miss budding bisexual, why don't you come over this weekend? I can show you my stuff." Rebecca teased her.

"Please..." Heather was blushing hard again. Becca was starting to get a good sense of her new friend's arousal cycle.

"Stay horny for me though." Becca gave her a deep stare. "I want you to try not to masturbate until you come over ok?"

"mmm, mhmm" Was all Heather could manage. Her hands were concealed beneath her desk. Rebecca laughed and stepped out of the office.

When she sat back down at her own desk, she realized she may have made a mistake. She had a date planned with Sean on Friday and now Heather was supposed to come over. She decided to ask if he could reschedule.

'Hey, can we do Saturday instead of Friday? I forgot I had something important Friday night.' She texted him.

'Sure' his reply came. Men were always so short with their words.

Friday came up faster than Rebecca had expected. She rushed home and tidied up her weekday mess. She often forgot about stuff lying around her house until the weekend. As she was cleaning, she found some old bondage ropes behind her bed. A thought occurred to her and she stashed them away in her living room beside her couch.

As the afternoon stretched into early evening, Heather showed up at Becca's door. She had sent a text beforehand.

'Henry's got the kids taken care of tonight. I'm coming over :)'

That had caused Rebecca to become aroused yet panicked. She was attentive to make sure her house was ordered and tidy. It was a bit different for her, having another woman over rather than Sean. She felt that Sean's apartment was probably a bachelor pad not unlike her own. But Heather must have lived in a nice big house with her happy family. She wanted to make sure her pad was at least presentable. She lit some candles in her living room as well. When she opened the door, she was a little surprised to see Heather all dolled up in nice makeup and a sexy black dress. They weren't planning on going out anywhere after all. Rebecca had on a plain t-shirt with some yoga pants.

"Wow, Heather! You look amazing."

Heather smiled. "Thanks, you look great as always." Heather felt suddenly slightly self-conscious she had dressed up for the occasion.

"Come on in girly." Rebecca invited her in. "Get comfortable."

Heather entered and removed her shoes. The two walked down the hallway to Becca's favorite spot to be dirty, her couch. Becca sat her friend down.

"Now I want to start slow and walk you through things." Becca looked her friend in the eyes as she placed her hand on her thigh, moving her dress up slightly. She felt Heather up, feeling a rush of arousal hit her like a ton of bricks. Becca hit play on her remote to start the porn she had already preloaded on her laptop-connected tv. It was her playlist of female solo masturbation porn. It started out pretty tame with just girls rubbing and fingering themselves. Eventually the videos got to be more dildo and fucking focused, getting progressively dirtier further down the list. The first video was of a redhead girl with tits similar to Heather's, b cups. It was about 5 minutes long.

"Let's get naked sweetie." Becca suggested, the 'sweetie' thrown in to test the waters.

"oh-ok" Heather was blushing hard as she lifted up her dress revealing her slender figure and perky small tits. Her nipples were puffy and pink. Rebecca admired her small chested friend as she also stripped down. Rebecca's big nipples were already hard as her veiny breasts escaped her t-shirt. The women held out their tits for a moment, comparing. Becca cozied up to Heather on the couch and gently held her hand. Heather rested her head on Becca's shoulder. She stroked Heather's shoulder-length blonde hair and gently guided her face into her cleavage. Heather took one of Rebecca's nipples in her mouth and teased it with her tongue. Becca moaned and slid her hand between Heather's soft thighs.

Her cunt was freshly shaven Becca could tell. She was wet too. Becca slowly and delicately slid her fingers along the length of Heather's smooth pussy lips. Heather returned the favor, feeling Becca's fine bush hair and exploring her lips with her small hand. Rebecca realized suddenly that it had been several days since her last orgasm. Almost a week. Her arousal suddenly became overwhelming.

"Get up." She said to Heather. "On the floor missy."

"Oh god ok." Heather assumed a kneeling position in front of her.

"lick." She commanded. She scooted to the edge of the couch and presented her cunt to Heather. As Heather moved her face into Becca's crotch Becca bent down and whispered to her.

"If it's too much just let me know ok. I want you to have fun."

"I fucking love it, use me." Heather replied. Rebecca used her feet to spread apart Heather's legs.

"Rub." She commanded. "You're going to rub and you're not going to cum."

"Please no cumming." Heather pleaded. "Make me a good girl like you."

Rebecca pushed Heather face first into her cunt without warning.

"You'll be a good girl. My good girl." Rebecca stroked her hair again. "You're doing so well, that feels really good." Becca said. She wasn't lying either. Her clit ached and throbbed in her friend's mouth. It had been a long week.

"Slow down." Becca said "Nice and slow circles." She guided her. She could hear Heather's wet cunt noises too and felt her moaning into her vagina.

"Don't get too excited." Becca warned her. "If you cum there will be consequences."

Heather squealed and the noise slowed to a slow, rhythmic, wet schlicking.

"Good girl, don't you stop rubbing either." Rebecca instructed. "Slow."

Heather moaned and obeyed, keeping her licking slow and methodical as well. Rebecca sat and played with her nipples while Heather continued to tongue her pussy. The porn kept playing, There was now an asian lady with a big round ass riding a dildo on screen. Rebecca relaxed and let Heather's tongue work her. She wasn't half bad at this, she thought to herself. Becca's breathing quickened.

"Fuck yes, keep going." She was getting vocal now. "Eat my fucking pussy Heather. Lick it. Fuck, yes just like that, yes yes good girl."

She stood up and pushed Heather on her back, on the floor of her living room. Heather masturbated vigorously. Rebecca squatted over Heather's face. She grabbed a pillow and slid it under Heather's head. She wondered for a moment if she was going too far too fast, but she looked down and saw the look of pure bliss on Heather's face as she rubbed and decided she wasn't. She gently rubbed her clit on Heather's nose.

"You want my ass in your face, masturbator?" Becca asked

"Please sit on my face mistress." She replied. Becca didn't know where the 'mistress' bit came from but she liked it.

"Ok, you asked for it slut." Said Rebecca. She lowered her big round ass onto Heather's face. Heather began her tongue work again. Becca squeezed her head with her thighs. She shifted forward slightly, grazing her cunt across Heather's nose and positioning her asshole over her mouth.

"Tongue out." Becca commanded. She smiled contentedly as she felt the woman's firm tongue invade her asshole.

"Oh fuck, good girl!" She exclaimed. "Keep going."

Heather obeyed, and Rebecca's eyes rolled back as she focused on the sensation. Rebecca rubbed herself slowly, sighing.

"I could get used to this." She said breathily, grinding into Heather's face. Heather let out a muffled cry.

"Slap my leg if it's too much ok?" Becca said, checking in with her new toy. Heather gave her a thumbs up and continued tongue fucking Rebecca's ass.

Becca was starting to leak all over Heather's face. She continued to grind on her face for about ten minutes, eventually letting Heather up for air. Her makeup was a complete mess now, having been rubbed off by Becca's thick asscheeks. Her hair and face were wet and heavy with Becca's scent. Both women sat on the ground facing each other, panting and masturbating.

"You better go and kiss your husband with your face just like it is now." Becca said finally.

"oh my god, he's gonna go crazy and fuck me again when I get home isn't he Becca?" Heather asked.

Rebecca nodded...

12