Fantasy Island Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh," I said, giggling. "We're going to get into so much trouble."

"I'm trying to be quiet," she said. "But I just want to scream while you fuck me and not care who hears. It feels so good. You're so fucking deep in my pussy."

"Fuck! Your pussy feels so goddamned good... so perfect," I hissed. God I was getting close.

"Yes, make me take it," she panted. "Show me how to be your fucking little whore. That's what I want, that fucking cock deep inside of me. Oh God... oh God... Make me cum! Make me cum! God I'm gonna fucking cum!" And in seconds her body was shaking as she had her orgasm. I grabbed her legs hard to keep her from falling off the counter. "Yes! Like that! So fucking good!" she panted.

I gave her a moment to calm down as I slowly stroked in and out of her. I could feel her pussy quivering on my cock, trying to milk it. I was close, too, but I didn't want to cum inside her.

Suddenly she sat up and pushed me so that she could drop to her knees. She quickly grabbed my shaft, rapidly stroking it.

"Give it to me in my mouth. I want to taste you again," she said, stroking the shaft. She held my cock up, inspecting it. "Look at that. God that's so hot. All my cum dripping down your dick." She started licking and sucking on it, all the while stroking, too.

"Oh," I groaned when she hit a particularly sensitive spot.

"You love it when it's sloppy, don't you?" she asked. My cock was coated with her cum and spit, helping lubricate her hand. "God I love getting so dirty with you. I love tasting my pussy on your fucking cock."

She slid her mouth all the way down, pushing me deeper into her mouth that I'd ever been. She gagged a little, coughing as she released me again.

"You like that?" she asked. "Or do you prefer when I just tease the tip?" She slid her lips just around the head, sucking and licking that sensitive area as she stroked the rest of the shaft beneath her mouth.

I groaned. "That... that feels amazing."

"I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you for the rest of the night. My little cum dessert." She stroked me perfectly and as I neared my orgasm, she felt it. "Like that... like that... you're so hard... I want you to cum so fucking bad."

"Oh... I'm coming," I groaned and then felt the first gush erupt into her mouth. Then another and a third. Fuck! It felt like I hadn't cum in years! There was so much.

"Yeah... give it to me... oh, fuck yes... every fucking drop," she said, making sure she sucked me completely dry.

She stood and we laughed and kissed, enjoying our time together.

"I don't want to stop fucking you," she said, sounding a little sad.

"Me, too," I admitted. "But I don't know how we can. If Gabby ever found out..." I said, leaving the end open. She knew what a nightmare that would be... for both of us.

"Yeah..." she said, agreeing but not too happy about it.

We got dressed and a little cleaned up. Then we agreed that I would go out first and she would follow a minute later. We kissed one more time and then I snuck out, making sure no one saw, and walked back into the dining room.

Emmanuelle was talking about her attempt to load up the signal fire to get the search plane's attention. "I threw everything on it, but I think I smothered it or something. It wasn't burning and smoking right."

"The pilot did say that the flare is what caught his attention first," Mr. Roarke said. "I don't even want to hazard as guess as to what would have happened had he not seen it."

Everyone watched me as I slid into my chair. I almost felt like they knew what I'd just done.

"I have the impression that you were not at all close before this trip," Mr. Roarke said. "Mrs. Campbell had said that she wanted this trip to help you bond as a family. She mentioned there was some discord between you and the rest of her family. How did you manage on the island?"

Emmanuelle and I looked at each other and smiled. Helena joined us a moment later and we watched her sit before Emmanuelle answered him.

"We managed very well and got very close," she said softly. "Very quickly I realized that he's the perfect man to take care of my daughter. He's loving, very protective, and very loyal. And I... we... are very happy to have him as a part of our family."

"A wonderful tale," Mr. Roarke said, smiling, and raising his glass as if toasting us. "Very impressive indeed. You are truly one incredible family."

*****

We left the dining hall as a family, leaving Mr. Roarke and the staff behind as we walked towards the beach. Emmanuelle stopped us and faced me, placing her hand on my chest.

"Vince, Helena and I want to talk with Gabby," she said. "Alone, if you don't mind."

"Yeah, sure," I said wondering what was up.

"Helena will come and get you when we're done."

I looked at Gabby and she appeared to be as clueless as I was. Emmanuelle took her daughters hands and led them back to the bungalow. I was nervous and paced the beach for what seemed like an eternity. But an hour or so later, Helena came down, took my hand, and led me back to the bungalow.

We walked inside and Emmanuelle and Gabby were sitting on the bed together.

"Come on in," Emmanuelle said, as Helena released my hand. "Come over here."

I walked to the end of the bed, confused. I couldn't tell anything from the look on their faces. It appeared that there had been some crying, but they weren't sad any longer.

"Uh... what's up?" I asked.

Helena stood behind me as Emmanuelle began to explain. "We talked... a lot... about what happened on the island." I got very nervous, wondering how much she said. My marriage could have been hanging in the balance. "I told her about all the times that you saved me... us... and how much you sacrificed to keep us from harm. I told her that we have grown very close to you... that we love you... truly... and that we don't want to live without you."

I nodded a little... not really understanding where this was going.

She continued, looking at Gabby occasionally. "I told her that we shared our love for you... physically... and that both Helena and I... we feel we need to continue doing that."

Oh God! I was waiting for the shoe to drop. This was going to end badly.

"After some... explaining... some hugging... some tears... and... other things," she said, pulling Gabby in for a quick hug, "I think she understands. I explained that it would benefit us all."

Emmanuelle moved toward the end of the bed and, holding Gabby's hand, pulled her along with her. They sat on the end of the bed right in front of me.

"It's going to be... different," Emmanuelle said, "but, we all love each other, right?"

Gabby nodded, not exactly sure what all this meant. "Right," Helena said behind me.

"And isn't that what's important?" Emmanuelle asked. "This arrangement will make all of us happier. What do you think, Vince?"

"Um... I... I like it... I just don't know what you're really saying," I said.

"Emmanuelle and Helena are going to move in with us," Gabby said. "There's plenty of room for all of us. And that way... we can all... share... you."

"Um... honey, are you sure you want to do that?" I asked. It was blowing my mind how calm she was about all this. I mean, Emmanuelle all but said that we get to fuck each other.

"Yes," Gabby nodded. "I'm sure... we're a real family now. One, big, happy family. And if that means that others get to be with you sometimes, then so be it."

Emmanuelle squeezed Gabby's hand and looked at her, smiling broadly. "Are you ready?" she asked.

Gabby nodded and smiled back as the two of them moved to the floor, kneeling in front of me and both started unfastening my pants. Helena moved around me and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"I... uh... I don't know if we should," I said, nervous about this drastic change.

"Aw... don't be shy. You should get more... comfortable," Emmanuelle giggled, pulling my pants and underwear down. My cock was growing rapidly exposed to all three ladies at once.

"Ok... I can see that this is going to happen. Gabby? Is this... ok?" I asked.

Emmanuelle, Gabby, and Helena were all slipping out of their dresses until all three were fully naked as well.

"Gabby has agreed that we can join you both or be with you ourselves," Emmanuelle said, "any time we want. I'm sure that'll be adjusted as time goes on... but for now..." She grabbed my erection and lifted it, pointing it at Gabby. Gabby gasped, never really seeing it from this angle before.

"Mmmm... such a nice cock," Emmanuelle moaned. "You first," she said to Gabby. "You should always have the first lick."

Gabby smiled and, looking up at me, took me into her mouth and suckled on the head. She wasn't one to enjoy cocksucking, but, damn! It felt incredible to be in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned.

"Tell your wife how hot she is," Emmanuelle said.

"You're so fucking hot," I said, looking at my wife in the eyes and feeling her sucking on the head while Emmanuelle slowly stroked it. "I love you so much."

"And your cock fits so nicely in her mouth," Emmanuelle said, leaning forward to kiss her daughter on the cheek.

Helena grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a very passionate kiss while the other two continued to work my cock. Then Gabby stood and joined Helena, alternating between kissing me and each other. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

I could feel Emmanuelle begin to suck on my cock, deepthroating it while stroking it.

"Oh my God!" I moaned. The pleasure all three were giving me was incredible.

"Helena," Emmanuelle said, stopping for a moment. "Get your sister ready. He's going to be really big and ready to fuck her soon."

Helena slid behind Gabby and ran her hands over Gabby's body, kissing her neck and shoulders as Gabby kissed me. Her hands played with Gabby's breasts and nipples and then moved lower. I felt Gabby shudder and breathe heavy into my kisses as Helena's fingers slid over her clit and then again into her wetness to start fingering her.

I broke the kiss and kissed down Gabby's neck, chest, and abdomen as I slowly slid to the floorin front of her. Emmanuelle followed, never letting my cock go untouched. I lifted Gabby's leg to the side and helped her put it on the footboard.

"Oh, it feels like it's been forever," Gabby said. "I love how you eat my pussy."

"Mmmm... nothing better than a wet pussy in my face," I said looking up at her. Helena was teasing her nipples as she watched me, too.

"Show her what you do with that tongue," Emmanuelle said and I leaned forward and began licking Gabby's pussy. "Oh... yeah... play with her clit. You're so fucking good at that."

Helena slid a finger inside her from behind and began fingering her while I licked.

"God... yeah... just like that... fuck that feels so good," Gabby moaned.

Emmanuelle left my cock, stood, and began sucking on Gabby's nipple.

"Oh... oh my God," Gabby moaned. "Right there... right there. Like that. Like that. Oh fuck, just like that. That's just what I fucking want. Oh God!"

"You're so wet!" I said, sucking on her clit for a moment before slithering my tongue over and around it.

"I love how you tease my pussy," she whispered.

"Mmm... you taste delicious," I said.

"I can't wait to watch you fuck my sister," Helena said, making me shudder with excitement. "Her pussy is definitely ready."

I stood as the three women backed up onto the bed and lay Gabby down between them. All looked at me as I held my very hard cock, ready for more.

I shook my head, thinking about how we all were acting just over a week ago. What a difference, I thought as I climbed onto the bed between Gabby's legs, watching Emmanuelle and Helena lick and suck on her breasts. Now this is family bonding!

12