Family Yard Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD BARBIE!" Jake cried when he felt his dam about to burst. "I'm almost.......almost..........THERE!"

Barbie was not close to reaching a climax but it did feel really good. She held onto his hips as he emptied his load deeply inside of her.

*****

Tim had told his wife he was out shopping for golf clubs when he heard his cell phone. He picked it up and saw Karen's name. "Hi."

"I'm at the motel. Are you coming soon?"

"Yes, I'm just around the corner. Get our normal room and I'll be there soon."

Karen hung up her cell and walked into the office. "Hi Evan," she grinned. "Is our room open?"

"I saved it because it is the second Saturday of the month," Evan answered. He grinned at the cute woman in her forties who had been coming to his motel for the past eighteen years once a month.

"Thank you," she grinned. "I almost didn't make it because my sister-in-law wanted to have a yard sale today. I talked her into moving it to next Saturday." She signed the motel ledger Mrs. Smith and handed Evan fifty dollars in cash. "You are so nice not to raise the rate the last ten years."

"I was hoping you would ask me to join you sometime," he joked.

"Why Evan, I'm not that kind of girl," Karen giggled as she took the key and walked down the walkway to room 12. By the time Tim knocked on the door she had changed into her leather teddy and was holding the handcuffs. "Come in," she giggled.

*****

Bill was heading home until he received a phone call from his sister Annie. "Bill I have to talk to you," she said. "Can you come over now?"

"I guess so, what's up?"

"I can't talk about it over the phone," Annie said. "Please hurry." Her brother was the only person she could talk to about the naked photos of her husband's parents.

Annie answered the door and ushered him into the den. "I need your advice."

"Shoot," he grinned. His eyes roamed the robe she was wearing to see if he could detect any signs of underwear. He didn't see any. "Where you just in the shower?"

"Yes, I didn't have the time to dry my hair. It's a mess."

"You look beautiful as always," he said looking at the hard nipples pressing out her robe.

"Pervert," she giggled as she lifted his face to look at hers. "I'm serious. I need your advice." She reached over onto the coffee table and picked up the envelope. "I'm going to show you something I found today in the yard sale stuff at Tim's parent's house."

Bill rolled his eyes expecting something stupid but when he saw the first photo of Tim's parents naked he sat up. "Holy shit. How old were they?" He checked out Becky's nice tits and hairless pussy.

"I'm not sure. They are in their late fifties now so maybe around mid-thirties?"

"Damn she looks good. And a shaven pussy. WOW!" Annie smacked his arm.

"Be good," she smiled. "Look at the rest of them."

Bill looked at the next picture of Tim's mother being fucked doggie style. "Who is that guy?"

"I've never met him but he's married. Look at his ring."

Bill looked at the next photo of Betty's face between another woman's thighs. "Shit." The pictures were giving him a boner. "She's wearing a ring too. Do you think they were swingers?"

"Yes," Annie said looking her brother's bulge.

"Damn, Old Jack is well endowed," he said looking at the last photo. "Is Tim the same?"

"Yes, but it's been a while since I've seen it in that condition," she whispered.

"Me too, with Karen I mean," Bill said. "I can't seem to get her interested anymore."

"I don't turn Tim on anymore either," Annie said looking down again at his bulge which looked bigger.

"He must be gay," Bill said looking at the tops of her pink breasts over the top button on her robe.

"Did I cause that or did the photos?" Annie asked, looking down at his lap.

"Both," he answered truthfully. "If I wasn't your brother I would kiss you right now."

"Brothers and sisters kiss," she said nervously as she moved her mouth towards his.

Bill knew it was wrong but like her it had been so long since he had touched or kissed his wife. "Annie," he whispered just before her soft lips pressed against his. It was her tongue that dashed out to lick onto his lips and her tongue that forced its way into his mouth.

Annie opened her arms and pushed her body into his. Their hungry mouths devoured each other and their hands caressed each others back. She felt his hand moved down to her hips.

Bill didn't feel any panties and found out she was naked under the robe. He gently squeezed the top of her hip to make sure she wouldn't stop his advance. She didn't so he moved his hand down over her thigh to the opening. He could feel the heat radiating from between her thighs as he touched higher and higher up her bare leg until he felt her silky pubic curls.

Annie broke her mouth away from his and sucked on his earlobe. "Touch me please," she begged as she opened her legs. When his finger moved into her neglected pussy she screamed. "BILL OH BILL!""

*****

"Strip!" Karen commanded to Tim as she stood on the bed looking down at him. He quickly removed his shirt, slacks and briefs before lying back and looking up at her leather covered body. Once a month they each got to play out their wildest fantasies.

"Get it hard," she growled at him.

Tim grabbed and stroked his semi-hard rod until it was pointing up at her.

"Good now unsnap my teddy and lick me."

Tim moved up onto his knees and pulled apart the two snaps at her crotch and saw her glistening shaven pussy lips waiting for his tongue. He pushed his whole mouth up to cover her swollen lips and drove his tongue deeply into her wanton hole.

"ENOUGH!" She cried out. "Put your hands up to the headboard." Tim did as she said and she quickly snapped the handcuffs on his wrists while securing it to the headboard.

"What are you going to do to me?" Tim asked excited and somewhat nervous.

"Drive you crazy," she giggled. She moved off the bed and opened a large bag. "Do you like feathers?"

"Oh God," Tim moaned when the tip of the soft feather tickled across his now raised prick. She rubbed it up and down his delicate flesh and then teased his taunt sac.

"You like that don't you?" she asked just before pushing the feather against his anus. His eyes looked at her in fear.

"Don't worry I'm not going to push this feather in there," she giggled. "I have something else for that." She opened the bag and pulled out a tube of KY jelly.

"Karen what are you going to do?" he asked as she pushed her long middle finger into the gel until it was covered.

"THIS!" She said as she shoved her finger deeply into his rear. His hips flew upward to try to escape the invasion. After fucking his butt a few times she pulled her finger out and again opened the bag. "Remember when you fucked me in my ass and I told you I didn't like it?"

"Don't," Tim said when he saw the thin pink dildo attached to a belt. She only smiled as she hooked it around her hips and moved between his legs.

"It will be better if you open your legs really wide and lift your hips," she giggled. Tim did as she said and felt the pressure on his anus when the rubber penis pushed inside. The gel helped a lot and soon about four inches of the eight inches were buried.

"You like me fucking your ass don't you?" Karen asked. Her fingers curled around his hard-on and started stroking it as her hips pushed the dildo deeper into his bowels.

"OH GOD!!!" Tim moaned.

*****

"Don't stop!" Annie begged her brother as he finger-fucked her moist hole. The robe was now completely open and he could see her naked breasts and hairy slit.

Bill felt her hands grabbing at his bulge and her fingers pulling down his zipper. He turned his body slightly to allow her fingers to fish into his fly and into his boxers until she found what she wanted. She pulled the one-eyed monster out and explored only the second hard cock of her forty years of life.

"I've always wondered how big you were," she giggled.

"I've always wanted to see these," Bill smiled as he moved his lips down to her enlarged brown nipple.

"Oh God Bill I'm about to cum," she moaned as his finger rubbed and played with her clit.

"Do it," he whispered as he fingered her faster. "Cum for me."

"I AM........CAN YOU FEEL IT?" She cried out. "NOWWW!"

Her body exploded and her mind went completely blank. It had been so long since she had climaxed. Finally she landed back on Earth. She still held his hard-on in her hand. "Now what can I do about this?"

"Anything you want," he laughed.

"Why brother dear," she smiled while stroking him. "I can jerk you off or maybe I can give you a blow job." She felt him jerk when she said blow job. Her head dropped to her hand and sucked in the swollen red tip.

"OH ANNIE!" He cried out. It had been so long since Karen had gone down on him. Her tongue flicked and licked as she continued to stroke him up and down. She giggled and moved her mouth away before moving her lips to his ear.

"We can't fuck you know. We are brother and sister." She nibbled on his earlobe. "You don't want to fuck your sister do you?"

"Oh God yes.......I want to fuck you," he groaned.

"Me too," she whispered, before swinging her leg over his lap and lowering her now dripping pussy onto his hard-on. Since she and Tim had not had intercourse in a long time her pussy was nice and tight as his el slipped up into her.

"You're inside of my pussy," she whispered still biting his ear. "We are fucking." Her hips rose and fell, rose and fell. His hands cupped her ass as he helped her to rise and fall onto his shaft.

She looked into his eyes. "You are ready to cum aren't you?"

"Yessss," he moaned. "I'm going to cum inside of you." Just saying those words triggered his released. His spunk shot outward and drenched her tunnel. He held her hips tightly against him as he emptied his tank. Finally his body gave out and he felt back against the sofa.

Annie lifted her dripping pussy from his shrinking pole and moved next to him. "I'm glad we did it."

"Me too," Bill smiled. "But we have to be careful when we do it again."

"Again?" Annie giggled. "Do you mean this is not just a one time thing?"

"You little shit," he laughed as he leaned over and kissed her hard. He used to call her that when they were growing up.

*****

Jake kissed his sister and watched as she dressed and moved from his room. He didn't realize she had the diary until she was gone. It didn't matter because he knew he would get to read more the next time they fucked.

Barbie took a quick shower and looked at her face in the steamed up bathroom mirror. She was now officially a woman and realized she had waited too long. She hurried back to her room and picked up the diary. She accidentally dropped it onto the floor and saw a piece of paper fall out. She turned it over and saw it was a Polaroid photo of a naked man. She gasped when she saw her uncle Tim and his long hard cock.

*****

As Tim pulled onto his street he saw his brother-in-laws car backing out of his driveway and then moving the other way. He hoped that somehow his wife and Karen's husband had not found out about their monthly affair. When he entered the house he found Annie in he kitchen wearing a thin robe.

"Isn't it kind of late in the day to be wearing this?" Tim asked as he moved up to her and cupped her buttock. He did not feel any panties.

"I'm surprised you even noticed," Annie snapped back at him.

He picked up the back and looked at her rosy pink ass cheeks. "And no underwear."

She slapped his hand away. "I was in the shower before."

When she turned around Tim saw the dark shadows of her nipples. "I saw Bill leaving. I'll bet he liked the show."

"He's my brother. But, if he was another man would you even care?"

Tim thought about answering but it would mean another fight and more days of not talking to each other. He wanted to make love to his wife but he always compared it to his wild times with Karen and he had trouble getting an erection. As always he just turned and walked from the room.

Normally Annie would be very upset and possibly cry but now that she had someone for a sexual release she didn't care anymore. She moved back to the sink and smiled.

*****

Karen beat Tim home and had enough time to take the leather teddy and handcuffs up to the attic to hide in her secret place. When he pulled back a large piece of wood she saw the box she normally used opened. "Shit," she said as she quickly looked into the box and counted only two of her three diaries. "The yard sale."

Karen hid the teddy, the two diaries and the cuffs in another spot and hurried downstairs to see which child had rummaged through the attic. She knocked on Jake's door.

"Come in," Jake replied.

"Hi," she smiled as she moved inside. "Did you get a chance to pull out some yard sale stuff from the attic?" She noticed he was only wearing his boxers which were normally not a big deal but suddenly he pulled the sheet over him.

"Uh..........I really........didn't........do much," he lied.

Karen knew when her children was lying and now was no different. She could tell from the way he was reacting that he had found the diary. "Is there anything you want to tell me?" She asked looking angry.

"Nooooo," he said moving back from her. Just before she came in he had been jerking off while imagining his mother giving his uncle a blowjob.

"I think you have something that belongs to me," she said as she grabbed the sheet and pulled it open. She froze when she saw her son's hard-on pushing up the front of the boxers. "Ohhh."

"Mom I.......," Jake said as he tried to pull the sheet back over his bulge.

"Where is it?" she asked calmly before lunging over his body to reach under the sheet on the other side of the bed. Her chest was now pushing down onto his manhood. She felt his hands moved onto her back and down until his hands cupped her ass. "Oh God Jake what are you doing?"

"I........uh....read what you wrote," he whispered while caressing her soft cheeks.

"Jake no," Karen said trying to push up but he was too strong. His fingers pulled up her dress and touched her tingling thighs. "We can't do this."

"But you did it with Uncle Tim," he whispered. She tried to squeeze her legs together but his strong fingers pushed them apart until he touched the dampness of her panties. His middle finger pushed her panties easily up into her pussy.

"No please don't," Karen moaned. She felt his hard penis rubbing against her soft mounds. Finally she gathered up enough strength to push up and pull his hand from between her thighs. She sat next to him. "I wish you had not have read that. I am so sorry."

"Don't you love me as much as him?" Jake asked.

"Yes of course," Karen said with tears flowing from her eyes. She moved her arms around his shoulders and pulled his bare chest into hers. He felt so strong and mature. Suddenly he turned his face and kissed her mouth with open lips. "OMMPHH," the sound came from her throat as he again surprised her. His strong arms held her mouth to his as he moved his tongue across her lips.

"Jake," she said pushing away again. "It's different with Tim. You're my son."

"You're still fucking him aren't you?"

Karen was speechless not knowing what to say. She looked into his eyes as he took her hand and pulled it down to the fly in his boxers. One of his hands pulled out his hard-on while the other hand guided her hand to it. She watched her hand like it belonged to someone else as it curled around his hard penis and started stroking it. It was like the room was in slow motion now as the two of them watched her jerk him off.

"I'm cumming mother," Jake moaned as his hot white juices shot up over her fist and down into her wrist.

Karen moved up from the bed and walked out of the room without saying a word. She moved slowly into her bedroom and fell face down onto the bed. Things had suddenly gotten so fucked up.

*****

It was later that night when Bill was watching TV alone after everyone had gone to bed. His eyes were closed as he thought of his sister's hot pussy on his shaft when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He looked up to see his daughter Barbie standing in front of him wearing a short white nightgown. The dark buttons on her breasts were visible thought the semi-sheer material.

"Daddy I couldn't sleep," she said sadly. In the past when she was a little girl she would curl up on his lap and fall asleep.

"You're not a little girl anymore," he smiled looking at her long tanned thighs under the silky covering.

"I'll always be your little girl," she giggled as she jumped down onto his lap. She immediately felt his hard bulge but pretended it was not there pushing up against her soft butt.

"You probably shouldn't be on my lap," he whispered as he moved his hands under her hip to lift her off but her hands on his neck held her body down. "Barbie."

"It's OK daddy," she whispered. "I don't mind." Her hips moved back and forth across his hard knob.

"God," Bill groaned. Her soft breasts were also pressed again his chest and her lips were brushing across his delicate neck. Her butt kept rubbing across his pajama's until the tip of his penis sprang free. It pushed against the naked flesh of her thigh. She giggled.

"Barbie you must stop," he moaned. She giggled again and moved her pantied crotch over until the tip of his prick pushed against the dampness.

"Daddy I'm not a virgin anymore," she whispered. The tip of his stick was now pushing her panties into her inner folds.

"You're not?" He suddenly wished her panties were not there.

She must have been wishing the same thing because she reached between her legs and pulled the elastic to the side until his hot tip pressed into her opening. "That's much better." Her hips dropped until two inches of stiff meat were inside of her.

"Ahhh," he groaned. He again tried to lift her off but only managed to lift about one inch up before she pushed down about four inches. From this position it was the most he could get inside.

"Let's stay like this for a while," she whispered as she squeezed her inner muscles.

It felt like her pussy was milking his utter. Neither of them moved for the next two minutes. She heard his breathing become ragged and then his hips shoot upward as he climaxed.

Bill suddenly felt guilty and was going to say something when she lifted off of him and pulled her panties back over her golden bush. "I think I can sleep better now," Barbie giggled as she turned and walked back up the stairs.

*****

It was a couple days later that Annie decided she had to return the box of goodies to Betty. She was afraid she would miss them and realize it was her who took them so she called her mother-in-law and asked if she needed help. She did.

The garage door was again open when she pulled into the driveway and she saw Betty tossing some stuff into the large garbage can.

"Some of this stuff is junk," Betty laughed when she saw her daughter-in-law. "I need to get another trash bag. I'll be right back." As soon as she moved inside Annie dashed back to her car and pulled the small box she had re-taped out of her trunk and carried it quickly back into the garage.

Jack heard a car come into his driveway and looked out just in time to see Annie running to the car and pulling out a small box. She ran with it back into the garage. He heard his wife in the kitchen.

"What's going on with Annie?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Betty asked back.

"When I looked out she ran to get a small box from her car and ran it back into the garage."

"Beats me," Betty replied. "I'll check it out." She grabbed a few large garbage bags and moved back into the garage. She saw Annie going through some dishes.