Family Boundaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amused, are you?"

"Kinda. Why didn't you lock the door?"

Helena sighed. "I didn't used to have to worry about it. The kids wouldn't be caught dead coming running to mommy at night. Not for... too many years for me to want to count."

"Hehe."

"Yeah, laugh it up. Your turn's coming." Helena leaned back in her chair. "Zoe's just been wandering in whenever she wants. Now Izzy runs in. To grab a strapon, no less. Pegging her brother now, I mean really."

"Hot."

"Shush. And she was naked."

"So were you."

"Yes, thank you," Helena said. "I don't need your help. The point is everything's falling apart. There aren't any boundaries left in the family. Nudity just kind of happens sometimes. Masturbation is turning into a free for all. And... and my son and daughter are openly dating each other."

Athena leaned forward. "And?"

"What do you mean 'and'?"

"And... you kind of like it?"

"Wow, ok."

"You do," Athena insisted. "You think I haven't noticed? You were so horny after Izzy came in last night."

"I was horny before that. Hence the phone sex."

"Yeah, but not like after. You like this breakdown of discipline with your kids."

Helena frowned. "Perving on my kids is more your thing."

"We can both do it. There's lots to go around."

Helena fiddled with the dildo some more before realizing that her mind was sneakily steering her toward wanting to use it. "I think I might feel better if you'd judge me a little and want to help me stop thinking this way. Instead of, you know, encouraging it."

"Maybe I should sleep over sometimes. To help protect your privacy, I mean."

"Yes, I'm so sure that's what you mean." Helena chewed her lip. "Although honestly... seeing Izzy with that strapon got me thinking...."

"See, there you go. You and her can take turns pegging Riker."

"That's... that's not what I meant," Helena sputtered. "And you very well know it. Just... stop smiling. You're not that funny."

"All depends on your perspective, I suppose," Athena said. "Anyway, I should get back to work. Unless the boss wants to do something kinky?"

"Not right now, I think. I haven't gotten any real work done yet. Probably should get on that."

"No fun."

"I'm aware."

****

Riker was oddly nervous getting ready for the dance. He didn't feel like there was any particular reason he needed to be anxious about it, but he kind of was anyway.

It might have had something to do with the evening feeling more momentous by far than his usual. He and Izzy actually getting ready in separate rooms, which hadn't happened in... ever?

Then, too, there was the fact that Cait was once again helping him dress himself. He'd only asked to use Vi's room to change, and hadn't realized it was going to include Vi sprawled on her bed and Cait actively assisting. In fact, he'd specifically asked to not include those options, but his wishes weren't granted.

"I actually can put clothes on myself," Riker insisted. "I'm quite good at it."

"Sure you are," Cait said soothingly. "Just hold still. Unf, damn your butt looks good in those panties. Good idea picking them up yesterday."

"You really think I need to wear them tonight?" Riker asked. "No one's gonna see them."

"Not until after the dance," Cait said. "They're for Izzy tonight. She'll appreciate it."

"She...." Riker paused. "Actually you're right, she will."

"Make sure to offer your arm when you're walking," Cait said. "That'll be romantic. And hold doors for her. And--"

"They're siblings, babe," Vi said. "This isn't exactly a first date."

"But it's so romantic!"

"It's not."

"It is," Cait insisted. "They're gonna be the cutest couple at the dance, and they're gonna slow dance all close, and sneak kisses, and... and...."

Vi waited until Riker was fully dressed, then tackled Cait onto the bed when she wasn't looking. "Just go have fun," Vi told her brother.

Riker smiled gratefully. "Thanks, Vi."

He walked out to the hallway, fussing slightly with the way his jacket was sitting. He stopped dead when Izzy came out from their room in a dress, with her hair done up, and just a touch of makeup. All three were kind of rare for her, let alone all at once.

"Iz...."

"You like it?" she asked, reaching for her hair, then stopping just before she messed with it. "Mom helped. And Zoe, I guess, but mostly Mom. It's... different for me."

"You look good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Really good."

"Thanks," Izzy said with a very genuine smile. "You too."

"I had some help. Cait might have insisted I wear those panties I got."

"Hehe, good, 'cause I'm wearing them too under here."

The twins moved together, reaching for each other just a little awkwardly in their unaccustomed outfits. They took each other's hands and just stood there for a moment, gazing at one another.

The sound of a phone's camera going off interrupted the moment. The twins turned at the same time toward Helena who was already snapping more pics.

"Mooommm!"

"I'm not apologizing," Helena said firmly. "You know how rare it is for any of you kids to go to proms and stuff?"

"This isn't even prom, Mom," Riker protested.

"But you're all dressed up nice," Helena said. "I have to take what I can get." She made a motion with her hand. "Scooch in a bit. Ooh, and look at each other the way you were just doing. Maybe kiss a little if--"

"Ok, now it's weird," Izzy said, turning away.

"You two love kissing!"

"Yeah, but not when you're all weirdly into it," Izzy said.

"I'm supporting your love!" Helena said, still taking pictures at irregular intervals.

"Sorry, guys," Zoe said, stepping out behind Helena. "I should have warned you. I sensed her going into 'mom' mode."

"What does that mean?" Helena demanded.

"This," Zoe said. "Exactly what you're doing. Getting too intense and taking way too many pictures just 'cause it's a big day for one of your kids. Or... or two of your kids, in this case."

"You are a little, Mom," Riker said.

Helena set her jaw with determination. "I still maintain I need to take what I can get. If any of you would dress up fancy sometimes and do special things--"

Zoe put a hand to her heart. "Ouch, wounded by my own mother. Not special enough on my own merits to--"

"Give it a rest, Zo. You actively avoid the camera. You know how difficult it is representing you in family albums?"

Zoe grinned. "The way it should be."

Riker and Izzy moved in while Helena was distracted, each kissing her on opposite cheeks, then moving quickly toward the front door.

"Night, Mom. See ya later. Bye, Zo."

"Alright, alright, good night, kids. Riker, don't think I didn't feel your hand on my butt again!"

Helena and Zoe watched the twins leave. Zoe moved close and slipped her hand to Helena's bum while the car was pulling away.

"You too?" Helena asked.

Zoe shrugged. "Everyone else was trying it." She patted Helena's ass. "It's a nice butt. I think. I don't have a lot to compare it to."

"Yes, well... fine. You can stop now."

"Ok."

"Do you want to, maybe, get some popcorn and wine and watch something romantic?" Helena asked hopefully.

"Hm, maybe. Can it be a bit dirty?"

"I...." Helena sighed. "I'll see what I can find."

"Cool. I'll grab my vibrator."

"Not what I intended, but I probably should have seen that coming."

Zoe started bouncing away. "Should I invite Vi and Cait? They're--"

"Not if it's going to be that kind of evening. That--"

"We'll see how it goes, maybe."

"I... yeah, why not," Helena grumbled. "Better make sure there's lots of wine. I'm going to need it."

"Sounds good, Mom."

"Uh huh."

****

Izzy felt like her heart would never stop pounding in her chest, and she couldn't help shy little smiles breaking out randomly on her face.

There were, arguably, many possible reasons why she and Riker might be going to the dance together that were perfectly acceptable to society at large. They had in fact done so on previous occasions, simply going as two people hanging out at a school function.

This time was different. They were a couple, and they were going to a dance together. Not everyone would know that. Lots of people probably wouldn't want to know. But that didn't change the emotional impact. It might even make it more powerful, as Izzy felt like she and Riker were getting away with something.

Riker started the evening being all oddly gentlemanly. Holding doors and offering his arm and such. Izzy couldn't decide to enjoy the gesture, or to find it amusing. Torn between the two, she started acting just as gallant back toward her brother, to the point where they playfully got into a war of who could out-polite the other. They got some weird looks from fellow students in the process.

"Does this feel weird at all?" Riker asked.

"No. It feels wonderful," Izzy said. "You worried about what people think?"

"What? Oh, no, not that. I just meant, like, does it feel like there's pressure all of a sudden? I'm so used to being around you all the time, and now it's... different."

Izzy squeezed Riker's hand. "Don't worry. I mean I get it, I think I feel it too, but it doesn't need to be a big deal. I just want to go dance with you, ok?"

"Uh huh. In your... sexy dress," Riker said, casually bumping against her bare shoulder.

"You really like it?"

"Of course."

"Good, 'cause you're all hot and dressed up too, so I didn't want to be the only one having naughty thoughts."

"So soon?" Riker asked, feigning shock.

"Yeah, funny about that."

The twins got to the actual dance floor, and quickly staked out a spot for themselves. They hung out with various friends a bit, some who knew and accepted that they were there in a romantic sense, and some who didn't. There were some funny reactions every now and then, but neither Izzy or Riker was paying overly much attention to them.

Slow dances became their vice. The feel of holding each other close and swaying on the floor amidst so many other students was intoxicating.

"You guys should be careful," Celeste said.

Izzy looked up from where she and Riker had been resting their heads on each other's shoulders. "Hm?"

"You're getting some really annoyed faces from the teachers chaperoning the dance," Aurora said.

Izzy looked over in the direction they nodded. "Oh, that's ok. I don't think Ms. Lynn would bother us."

"You don't?" Celeste said. "Even with that dress you're wearing, risque as it is, and how close you're dancing, and the way you're kind of obviously grabbing each other's butt occasionally?"

"Wouldn't do that with my sister," Riker murmured. "All perfectly legit, I assure you."

"Yeah I'm sure it is," Celeste said sarcastically. "We're just worried if you two get hit, we'll go down in the crossfire."

"Well... combined, you and Aurora are showing a decent amount of cleavage," Izzy said thoughtfully. "So maybe. But I really think we'll be fine."

"Why?" Aurora asked.

"'Cause Ms. Lynn knows there's a chance we'd take our clothes off if she complained about them."

"Hehe, would you really?" Aurora laughed.

"Probably not," Izzy said. "But there's that chance. And it's harder for her to keep it quiet here than in her classroom."

"That wasn't exactly quiet," Celeste said. "You guys were out in the halls and stuff too."

"That wasn't her problem," Riker said, still dreamily holding on to his sister.

"Plus I think maybe she secretly likes us," Izzy said, leaning her head back down on Riker and closing her eyes.

"Deep down somewhere," Riker said.

"Alright then," Aurora said. "Do you at least want some cover? I can get a few friends around so other students and teachers don't have such a good view."

"Are people looking?" Izzy asked.

"Kind of a lot, yeah. You not paying attention?"

"Not really. Tonight's just for me and Ri."

"Aw jeez. You two are hopeless," Celeste said.

"But cute," Diana said, coming up beside them.

"Oh hey, Di," Izzy said. "Where's, uh...."

"Brian," Riker supplied.

"Right. Thought I saw you with him earlier."

Diana nodded shyly. "Yeah, he went to the bathroom. It's... I think it's going well. We're super awkward together, and I didn't really want to hang around you guys too much in case I had to explain your whole thing. Hope you don't mind."

"Sensible," Riker murmured.

"And intelligent," Izzy agreed. "Let us know if you need anything. We'll be here."

"Uh huh." Diana bit her lip watching the twins, then faded away again.

Celeste and Aurora stayed nearby, but not in easy speaking distance. They were dancing only mildly less intimately than Riker and Izzy, and perhaps hoped to avoid attention by proximity to bigger rule breaking. Izzy noted some more of their track team getting slowly pulled into orbit, as a makeshift social barrier of sorts. Mostly she and Riker didn't care what happened, as long as they took every little bit of the night they could for themselves.

****

The twins danced themselves to near exhaustion before everyone was kicked out. They made it back to their car, giggling, stumbling a bit, and holding on to each other as much for stability as anything.

"We shoulda got someone to drive us," Riker said.

"Why? Legs too tired?" Izzy asked.

"Partly. Also 'cause now we can't mess around in the backseat on the way home."

"Aw, that's true, huh?" Izzy pressed Riker against the car to give him some smooches. "Woulda been cozy."

"Yeah. Though to be fair, I might have fallen asleep on the way. I'm kinda beat."

"Mmm, same. Maybe I better drive though."

"Probably."

"Hehe, it's gonna be hard to go anywhere if you keep trying to sneak your hands under my dress like that."

"Sorry."

"... I didn't say stop."

Izzy kept Riker against the car while they made out some more. She encouraged his continued attempts at getting under her dress, no matter how rumpled and disheveled she increasingly became.

Both of their outfits, and Izzy's hair that their mother had done up for her, became something of a mess. Riker's shirt buttons were open, leaving his chest bare. Izzy's dress at various times was pulled up over her bum, only going back down because they weren't alone in the parking lot, and made token attempts to behave themselves if it looked like they might be seen.

"You trying to show off my ass on purpose or what?" Izzy asked.

"Never," Riker replied cheekily. "You have underwear on anyway, right?"

"Doesn't mean I want to show my panties to everyone. Let alone that I'm wearing those ones you bought me, and they... well they don't cover much in the rear."

"Yeah," Riker agreed happily.

"You're so goofy right now. I can't tell if you're horny or tired."

"Little of both."

"'K. I'm gonna drive us home before we lose our clothes and/or pass out."

"Probably smart."

****

Zoe was sitting on the floor in her t-shirt and panties, eyes glued to the tv while she played Elden Ring. Helena was passed out snoring on the couch behind her. They'd had a fun evening watching movies, drinking, snacking, and sometimes masturbating. Helena had gone much harder on the wine than Zoe, and her current sleeping state was the result.

Zoe had draped a blanket over her half-naked mom and let her be. It was still kind of like hanging out. Sometimes Zoe preferred quality time in the same room where everyone involved was just kind of doing their own thing anyway. Easier on the head.

Left to her own devices, more or less, Zoe still sipped occasionally from her remaining half-glass of wine, and left her vibrator buzzing away in her panties. It was kind of fun, albeit distracting, to have that constant stimulation on her pussy. She sometimes ignored it, sometimes rocked back and forth a little to get more enjoyment, and sometimes swore at the way it messed with her reflexes in her game.

The twins barged in at some point while Zoe was focused, and she only partly paid any attention to them until she realized they were joining her in the living room.

"Hey, Zo," Riker said.

"Oh hey," Zoe said. "Back already?"

"Already? It's been hours," Izzy said.

"Oh. Right."

"Looks like you two had fun," Riker said, eyeing Helena as she softly snored.

Zoe nodded. "Yeah, it was a good evening. Then Mom fell asleep."

"Aw, don't worry, we're here now," Izzy said, plonking herself down next to Zoe.

"If I was going to worry about anything, that'd probably be it," Zoe countered.

"Oof, harsh, sis," Riker said, settling himself in Izzy's lap.

Zoe was slow to realize just how disheveled her siblings were. Riker was just barely even wearing a shirt, and Izzy's dress kept threatening to slide the rest of the way down her shoulders. Izzy's hair was falling out of its pins, and was kind of weirdly attractive in its messy state.

Naturally, the twins started fondling and making out with each other. They really couldn't seem to sit still together without getting handsy these days. Sitting next to them, Zoe was even more torn between playing her game or playing with herself.

"So how was the dance?" Zoe asked.

"Good," Riker said.

"So good," Izzy echoed dreamily.

"Get in trouble?" Zoe asked.

"Surprisingly no," Riker said. "Probably should have though. Iz was being rather inappropriate out there."

"Me?" Izzy said. "Says you. I'm surprised my panties are still on."

"Bet they're soaked though," Riker teased.

"I... maybe. Shut up. You'll never know."

"Sure I will."

"Hey! Hands to yourself mister."

"Since when?"

Zoe bit her lip and tried to concentrate on her game. It wasn't going well at the moment. Her siblings were being really quite rambunctious, considering they hadn't appeared to have much energy left when they'd first come in.

"Hey, what's that sound?" Riker asked.

Izzy cocked her head and pushed Riker's hand away from her pussy. "What sound?"

"That faint buzzing sound."

"Oh yeah. Kinda like... hehe, like a vibrator."

"Ha, yeah, that is what it sounds like." Riker looked over at the end table by the couch. "Oh, there is actually a vibrator there."

"Ooh, a really fun night after all," Izzy said. "That yours or Mom's, Zo?"

Zoe hunched a little tighter into herself. "That one's Mom's."

She could practically feel the pause in the air before Riker spoke again. "And yours is...."

Zoe sighed. "Down my panties."

"Damn, alright," Riker said.

"Hot," Izzy added. "You're full of surprises sometimes, sis."

"Thanks," Zoe said. "I think."

She tried to pretend like she didn't notice Izzy taking Riker's pants off, but it was impossible to ignore. He had panties on underneath that prominently showed off his erection, and did next to nothing as far as covering his ass.

Goddamn he had a nice ass.

Alongside that, Zoe's vibrator buzzing away was becoming something more than a distraction. She wondered briefly what her sibs would think if she started openly masturbating in front of them, then very quickly realized they'd probably just encourage her.

Zoe made a surprised little noise as Riker partly fell across her lap. He laughed and struggled to sit back up again, then gave up and lay where he was.

"Hehe, too rough, Iz," Riker said.

"You love it," Izzy said.

"True."

His shirt was open and displaying most of his chest. His panties were, as Zoe discovered when she took another glance, in the process of being removed by Izzy.

Her little brother was very nearly naked and halfway in her lap. Zoe had no idea what to do with this, so she fell back on her usual strategy of just ignoring it.

For a time Riker made himself comfortable across his sisters' laps while Izzy idly stroked his cock for him. Zoe, increasingly wet and fluttery, held onto her controller for dear life, still unsure what to do.

Riker kind of made a decision for Zoe when he started touching her. It wasn't much at first, just some brushes of his fingertips over relatively safe areas of her body. He was very clearly aiming for her tits though, and she couldn't really ignore him when he started grabbing her boobs.