Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making a scene wasn't a wise move. He would have to disturb them at the right moment, before things got out of hand. It wasn't nice watching his wife being manhandled by two strangers, but it was stimulating. Watching other men become interested in her, while flashing something of her body was arousing, but this was going too far. Watching her kissing him back, showed how thoroughly out of control she was. To be fair, she had warned him this could happen. Was this the point when breaking into the her game should be carried out?

The guy was pumping her bottom, with fingers disappearing between her cheeks. What now? The skirt had opened at the front, and his hand was no longer fondling her bottom. Damn it! The guy had his hand up the remains of her skirt. His wife's head rocked back, and he saw rather than heard a moan of pleasure. Was that stranger finger fucking his wife?

Philip came out of cover and marched toward the threesome. One of the guys had intimately enjoyed his wife's body, and he was damned if another of them would abuse her. As he approached, the other guy was demanding his turn with her. The guy's friend pulled them apart.

Freddy was breathing heavily, and was looking dazed. In a public place he'd gone too far. His friend had witnessed him becoming carried away, and that was a bigger mistake.

'Hi, Felicity! I'm sorry I'm late. Got held up in traffic. Hi, I'm Philip, and you are?' Philip asked.

The stranger had already let go of Philip's wife, and stood back looking worried. He didn't ask who Philip was, just knowing he was friendly with the woman was enough.

'What about my reward,' Jerry asked.

'Don't be stupid,' Freddy softly spoke, and pulled his friend away.

They looked back at Felicity, and Philip picking up the chair, and the book. One of the strangers was still complaining, but the words were too far off to be heard. The two of them soon disappeared along a path through the trees.

A couple walked along the same path enjoying the trees and fresh air. Philip stopped to watch them jog by. Left along again, Philip hugged and kissed his wife. She was back from the entranced state deep arousal put her in. He'd let things go too far, but thankfully she wasn't blaming him.

'I can't wait,' Felicity panted.

'The car isn't far,' he said.

'Not even that long,' she told him.

Philip led her to a copse, where some privacy could be found. A quick look over her shoulder confirmed no one was following them. They stood kissing for only a short while, as they were well past foreplay. Philip held her in his arms, and lower her to the ground. Felicity pulled him on top, after pulling up the dress, ready for him to dive in. Only since playing such inspiring games had she been so frisky, or so demanding of sex.

Feeling him enter was thrilling and deeply satisfying. Rather than calm her, it stoked her up into a fury of heat.

'Fuck me hard, sir. Whoever you are, just fuck me hard and fast,' she cried out.

Opening her eyes for a moment, they suddenly gaped wide. A man was standing watching them. He must have been there, and turned to see what all the noise was about. He was looking at her directly, right into her soul.

She couldn't yell at her husband while a man was watching her. He was approaching an orgasm, and she had slowed down. She lay there under him, trapped, while a stranger watched her being fucked. Philip must have sensed she had lost interest, for he slowed down.

His ass was still banging away, his hips thumping at hers in long heavy strokes. The man licked his lips, and Felicity wished she could shut her eyes. At least that would provide some privacy. The skirt was up around her waist, if not lost altogether. The man must have a dreadful view of her crotch.

He brought out a large hard cock. Not as big as Philip's, but impressive. It looked as though he were queuing up for his turn with her. Were those two friends from before, about to join the queue to finish what they started? Would they think she was working in the park, and pay for a fuck? Maybe they would want her to perform something horrible.

'Fuck me hard, whoever you are. Do it to me, fast and hard. Make me cum, and I won't charge you,' she cried out.

Philip had to crawl back from the edge, to make sure she had an orgasm first. At least she was once more on the ride to a climax. The words she cried out were from a fantasy working through her head. He was pretty sure she didn't remember them afterwards. At least, she wouldn't admit to remembering anything.

Felicity no longer saw the guy flogging his dick. She was caught up in a fantasy, being screwed by strangers. It was safe to become so carried away because her husband had a hold of her, and was pounding her pussy. All was right in the world and she was in the midst of a wonderful orgasm.

'That was so good. I couldn't wait, I needed you so bad,' Felicity breathed out the words while still panting.

She looked around for the man watching them, but he had thankfully moved on. Maybe he didn't exist, and was merely been a figment of her imagination.

'You're a darling wife. I couldn't ask for any more of anyone,' he smoothly told her.

'I should hope not,' she teased him.

'I mean you are the best of the best, just wonderful,' he beamed at her.

In the afterglow of their orgasms, they came together to kiss and cuddle.

'Ow! Something's digging into me, and it's not my favourite little man,' she complained.

'Come on let's get home, I'm getting too old for the outdoor life,' he laughed.

12