Every Schoolboy's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discarded my clothing and joined her.

She threw the covers over us and wrapped me in her arms.

"It is not my intention to coach you - because Kasey will know I've interfered with her experiment - but your answers, so far, have been spot-on. Just keep being yourself."

".. and with you?"

"Keep fucking the shit out of me and making me the happiest woman on the planet."

"You are gorgeous."

".. and you have the tongue of a devil - who smells of sex."

"I could be happy just BEING with you," I told her, "even if we never have sex again."

"You are such a suck-ass. We'll see how you talk after you're done sucking my ass."

I raised my eyebrows at her.

She pulled me closer and gave me another scorching kiss.

"You miss him."

"I do - but only some of that kiss is for him - most of it is for the little devil who filled me with sperm twice already today - and who will - hopefully - do it again a couple more times before I send him home."

"Must I leave?"

"Ha! Silvertongue. Yes. As you said, you and Kasey need to date and decide - but .."

".. but?"

".. but - when you bring her home from the date - I need to make sure you haven't cheated on me - so I get to check the goods."

"Ah!"

"Now climb up here and give me the goods."

"Missionary?"

"Let's start with 69. I want to see how good you really are with that tongue of yours, you little devil."

In the end, there were a few tricks that I needed to learn.

Mrs. Williams was a patient teacher - and - when I responded well to instruction - she was a faithful rewarder of diligence.

Her final reward - once I had elicited an orgasm from her - was to deep-throat my cock - which resulted in me delivering rope after rope of spunk directly into her stomach.

I seriously don't know how she shuts off her gag-reflex - but that was like something I'd only ever seen in porn videos.

When she kissed me on the mouth - afterwards - I couldn't even taste my junk on her tongue - it had never even been in her mouth.

We talked and shared stories while she stroked me back to hardness again.

In the soft glow of the bathroom night-light, I watched as my former Science teacher's sexy body hung - suspended - above my own - as she slotted the head of my dick at the entrance to her sacred place.

"Your husband was a lucky man - and smart, apparently," I told her. "Thank you for giving me the chance to show you that I'm worth the risk - and for sharing your gorgeous and talented body with me."

"Who says I'm not just using you as a living dildo."

She looked into my eyes as we became one. Those intelligent eyes seemed to be searching inside me. I thought they might have misted over a bit before she laid her head on my shoulder and started slowly riding my cock.

"I am - obviously - fine with that," I said. "Having heard at least some of your story, I don't believe this is quite as casual as you're intimating. I want you to know that I'm humbled by the trust you've placed in me and I'm committed to helping you through this tight place - and building a relationship with both you and your daughter."

"Tight place, huh?" she snickered.

She raised her head up to look at my face again.

"The tightest."

"Not old and tired?"

"Snug & cozy - challenging & invigorating .."

"Naughty - or nice?" she asked, grinning wickedly.

"Naughty in the nicest way."

I leaned up, begging for a kiss - which she granted.

"I wish I could SnapChat you - riding my cock - every man I know would be jealous .."

".. but you won't?"

"Kasey's right. I don't kiss & tell. I don't like it done to me; I refuse to do it to others."

She smiled and gave me a kiss that was definitely worth keeping to myself.

"Besides," I said, "I don't want anybody else to know you're available. Maybe I'm just selfish. Honestly, It amazes me that other people talk about their relationships so carelessly. Maybe they do care - but their actions don't reflect it."

"You're a little more clinical about it, I think. That's probably why you scored so high."

I grabbed her hips, beginning to take an active role in the lovemaking.

"I definitely scored," I said, grinning.

She snickered - and then closed her eyes - as I groped her soft hips & ass - speeding up my thrusting - meeting her body half-way - as she slid my fuck-rod in & out of her gripping channel - again & again.

I took her face in my hands and leaned up for another kiss. Her lips were as beautiful as the rest of her.

Her eyes were still closed - lost in the love-making - so I did my best to make love to every part of her body that I could reach.

I brushed the backs of my fingernails across her collarbone and she shivered and growled, "That tickles! Don't do that."

She lost her stride for a moment - but quickly went back to rhythmically riding me.

She had complained - but it seemed like her nipples had stiffened even more with the teasing.

I ran the palm of my hands around the outside of those glorious breasts - so full of life.

They swung - forward & backward - again & again - as our bodies met & retreated, met & retreated - it was hypnotizing.

I cupped one luscious globe - and then the other - bringing the stiff nipples to my lips.

I struggled to keep them there - as she continued riding my cock - and I repeatedly pistoned my hips up to greet her - but I was eager to taste her mommy-bits.

Her nipples were nearly the size of my thumb - centered in dark, silver-dollar-sized areolas.

I nibbled my way around each areola - corralling each nipple - herding it - trapping it - before pulling the stiff bud into my mouth with my lip and tongue.

She moaned as I latched onto each one - drawing it in - sucking hard - to see if I could get anything to come out.

I gave it a quick tug - with my upper teeth and my tongue - before switching to the other breast - to give the twin the same attention.

I moved my hands to her rib-cage.

She flinched a little - worried that I was going to tickle her, I think.

I gripped & grabbed - massaged & groped - moving my hands, slowly, back towards her hips - her ass - her upper thighs - and her ass again.

I was primed - ready to blow.

She had shuddered through one decent orgasm - as I'd groped her ass - and seemed to be getting close to a second.

I held tightly onto her splendid posterior, increasing the impact at the end of each stroke.

"Yes. Yes. Yes," she chanted, with each forceful collision.

"You are so - fucking - beautiful," I told her. "I want to knock you up so bad."

"Badly," she attempted to correct me.

"Very bad," I taunted, grinning.

"Yes, you are," she groaned - and then ordered, "Do it."

"Cumming.." I moaned, as my testes fired for the hundredth time that day.

She stopped riding me and settled her pussy fully onto my engorged seed-spitter - giving me the best possibility of breeding her.

I gripped her ass tightly in my hands, pinning her on top of me, and mentally commanded my spermatozoa to find that egg.

When my mommy-maker had finished firing, I released her ass, moved my arms up - around her shoulders - and pulled her into a hug.

She tucked her hands in, behind mine, and relaxed, snuggling into my embrace.

"Mrs. Williams?" I asked.

"Mmm?" she mumbled.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for the final exam. Do you think you could give me a few more practice exercises?" I asked the top of her head.

"I'll see what I can come up with," she said, grinning into my chest.

She had, practically, ordered me to breed her - but I had to ask.

"Are you on the ..?"

"Kasey's father and I never used protection. She was the only product of years of fucking. We never got tested. I don't know if it was him - or me. If you knock me up, I will be happy. I will be poor and homeless - but I will be unrepentantly happy. Do your best to fuck a baby into me. I am freer than I've been in years and even my bitter-ass mother-in-law can't rob me of the joy I would have, knowing your child was growing inside of me."

"You deserve to be happy and I will do everything I can to be part of that smile that makes you even more beautiful than you already are."

"You are such a suck-ass - but you fuck good - so I think I'll keep you around. Speaking of which, you should probably go spend some time seeing if you can convince my daughter to be your girlfriend."

"Yes, mother."

"Mrs. Williams. At least until you and Kasey are married - then we'll see."

"Yes, moth.. Yes, Mrs. Williams."

"Devil-spawn."

"Moi?" I said, dramatically.

"You had Spanish - not French - don't try that shit on me - go play nice with Kasey."

"Yes, ma'am."

"When she's done with you, come keep me warm for the rest of the night."

"Yes, Dear."

She cleared her throat.

"Yes, Mrs. Williams."

"That's better, Reggie. Now be a good boy and be a good boy."

I gave her a quick kiss - which lit up her face again - and then extricated myself from my lover's bed.

I got dressed, thinking about the craziness of the last week - culminating with the crazier revelations - and crazy-amazing sex.

Back downstairs again, Kasey and I chatted as if we were between classes - sitting in the school library - and not as if I'd just sucked (and fucked) her mother - at the other end of the house.

"Pick me up at five next Friday. Surprise me about dinner and something fun to do - then we'll come back here so Mother can make sure that I haven't soiled myself by giving you my virginity."

I nodded.

"Unless you have other plans, she'll probably keep you here for a 'nightcap' and release you after breakfast in the morning."

"Okay."

"We'll play this, week by week, and see how it goes."

"Okay."

"I will tell you that I am totally committed to finding the right guy before I take this relationship farther but that - once we've crossed that threshold - we'll be moving into territory that none of us have experienced before - although you are getting a little taste of it now."

"Let's worry about us first."

"That's easy for you to say - you've cum three or four times today. I've been waiting for 18 years."

"If your mother was that crazy after two years - I'm not sure I want to be around to see what you do after 18 .."

"Really?!" she accused.

"I'm lying. I totally want to watch."

"Watch?!" she growled.

"Scratch and sniff?" I said, grinning.

"EW!"

"Suck and fuck?"

"You're getting warmer .." she said - still not letting the smile she was hiding take over her face.

"I told you before - and I wasn't lying - I think you are super-special and I'm just happy to be Bachelor #1. I'm just praying I don't fuck this up."

"You are such a fucking dweeb! Go keep my mother warm and I'll see you at breakfast."

"Kase?"

"Yeah?"

"If your mother gets pregnant ..?"

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"If it happens, it happens."

"Would you be ..?"

"Mom would be delirious. How could I not be happy for her?"

"How would it make you feel about us?"

She was pensive for a little while.

"This is really a question for when we get to the next phase but let's just say that I think I'd be okay with it."

"I can use protection, if .."

"No."

I looked into those eyes - as bright blue as the Caribbean Ocean.

"I will do whatever you want me to," I told her, seriously.

"I want my mother to be happy. She IS happy. I want her to continue to be happy. You realize you're fucking me into a corner here, right?"

"I'll stop," I said, checking her eyes, again, for a sign.

"No. You will not," she ordered.

I stayed quiet but focused on her words - spoken and unspoken.

"We will get to know each other - and see what there is between us. Meanwhile, you will do your best to knock my mother up."

"This is the weirdest fucking conversation I've ever heard of."

"You haven't met Grandma Williams. Hmm. There's an interesting idea .."

I shuddered at the look on her face.

She nodded, "Be afraid, Will Robinson. Be very afraid. Now - go snuggle with my mother."

"As you wish .."

She laughed and shooed me off to her mother's bed - and arms.

It's a tough job - but somebody's gotta do it.