Emerald Isle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nate?" I mumbled a response, refusing to remove my mouth from her cunt. "I want you to make me cum hard."

Now I stopped what I was doing. "What the hell do you think I'm trying to do?" I asked, chuckling for a moment, before returning my tongue to her clit, causing another jolt that no doubt went up her spine.

"Oh god, just keep doing that, and I'm going to go off."

She did a couple of minutes later, my fingers pistoning into her cunt rather quickly by this stage, her body writing so much against what I was doing that I was difficult to keep my tongue in contact with her clit. But the noises she made were magnificent, and if anything, made me even harder and more desperate to want to fuck her. I kept doing what I was doing until she finally managed to reach forward, feeling her fingers through my hair. "Okay, Nate," she said quietly, "Okay. I need to rest first."

I kissed back up her body, chuckling to myself as her entire body was sensitive, feeling her shudder each time my lips touched her skin, though she didn't ask me to stop, appearing to enjoy it, before my lips met hers once again. It was a gentle kiss, though she was soon asking for permission to slide her tongue into my mouth. I acquiesced, feeling her hands run up and down my back at the same time, though one soon slid down underneath me, grabbing my cock.

"Someone is ready to go," she stated with a giggle.

"I'm going to last five minutes at most, Lisa. It's been a while, after all."

"Not the time to say it, but Lucy was an idiot, Nate. How could she not want this thing inside her?" she asked, squeezing my cock to accentuate her point.

"Well, my sister sure does, and I'm surprised how much I want to put it inside her too."

"And your sister definitely wants her brother to fuck her senseless."

"That he can do too."

My cock was now at her entrance. Her eyes met mine again, lifting herself up so she could kiss me before stating firmly, "Nate, fuck me. I want my big brother to fuck me."

We both made quite a bit of noise once I slid my cock inside her. I was slow and gentle, knowing she hadn't had anything inside her, except a sex toy, in quite a while. A few years, when I thought about it. It had been a couple of months since I'd fucked anything except my hand, so I think we both thoroughly enjoyed the moment. I leaned down to kiss my sister as I stopped with half my cock inside her, letting her get used to it before I slid a bit more forward. She smiled as I kissed her, and soon I felt my entire length buried inside her cunt.

"Holy shit, Nate."

"Good?"

I leaned back and the smile was broad. "Firstly, this feels awesome. Secondly, my brother is inside me."

"So... I take it that's really good?"

"Can I be honest and say I don't want anyone else again?"

"We'll talk about that later too."

"Agreed. Right now, there's some fucking to do."

I'm sure my sister enjoyed the feeling of something not a toy inside her, but I enjoyed the feeling of being inside her definitely just as much. She was warm, wet and willing to take my cock. Generally, as a guy, that's pretty much what we look for. I don't know everything about female anatomy, but she was also... tight. Much tighter than previous girlfriends. If I wanted to think about it, I would have thought her cunt was made for my cock.

I pulled all the way back until only the head of my cock was still inside her, my sister almost begging with her eyes for me to put it all the way back in. So that's what I did, and the smile returned to her face. I did that a few times, and had to resist laughing, before I slowly but surely started to pick up the pace. My sister shuffled and spread her legs a little further, throwing one around the back of my legs, pulling me down again to kiss her.

Soon enough, I felt the urge to really start fucking my sister hard. I'd been so turned on just eating her out, my warning about not lasting too long was definitely proving correct. I was also figuring that, since I'd already given her an orgasm, she wouldn't be too worried about having one right now. I was definitely hitting the right spot, as she was making all the noises I expected, and the smile on her face suggested she was enjoying being fucked by her brother.

"Not too much longer, Lisa."

All she did was wrap her other leg around me, shuffling her body again so I felt even deeper inside her. "Then you'd better cum inside me, Nate," she breathed.

For the next couple of minutes, I think my sister was fucked harder than she'd ever been fucked before. I grunted and swore quite a bit, while also expressing how good my sister's cunt felt wrapped around my cock. My sister just kept urging me on, to fuck her harder and cum inside her. Once I hit the point of no return, I just kissed her hard, feeling her legs wrap around me even tighter, burying my cock even deeper inside her if possible. I broke the kiss one final time and groaned loudly as I felt the first surge of cum fire out of my cock. My sister definitely felt it as she started to giggle. I kept right on fucking her, firing at least half a dozen ropes deep inside her. Once done, my mind was completely blank and it was only quick thinking that stopped me collapsing on top of her.

Resting on my forearms, I felt her arms wrap around me, holding me as tightly as her legs. I could feel the sweat on my back though my sister didn't seem to mind at all. I still felt rock hard inside her despite the fact I'd just cum.

"That. Was. Awesome," Lisa said quietly.

"That was just round one. Just give me a few minutes to recover."

"You're still hard!"

"It'll go down shortly. Well, maybe... I think being inside you has me far more excited than normal."

She lifted her head to my ear. "Well, having my brother's big cock inside me is the most exciting thing ever," she whispered.

My cock finally deflated, at least a little, rolling onto the bed next to my sister, who immediately got onto her side and cuddled into me. Her hand gently caressed my chest before it moved south to my crotch. She made a noise upon realising my cock was wet with her juices and my cum, though I wasn't surprised when she simply moved her head to my crotch and started to clean me. Cleaning soon turned into a blowjob, and I was hard within a couple of minutes.

"Perfect," my sister whispered.

Then she surprised me by lifting herself up while holding my cock in place, her eyes only on mine as I felt my head slide pop inside her, before I felt her warm cunt envelope my cock until I felt the entire length of it inside her. Once she bottomed out, she wiggled and then giggled.

"Definitely better than a sex toy," she muttered.

"You'll cum this way too," I said, "My cock should hit the right spots inside you."

She smiled. "I know. Why do you think I've leapt on you like this? I have a specific sex toy I've named after you, Nate. Though, I think after this week, it may have to be retired."

"You really have wanted this for a while, haven't you?"

She started to slowly bounce up and down, rocking herself on my cock. "Uh-huh," she stated, already starting to take deep breaths, "Does that shock you?"

I gently held her hips, bending my knees so she could lean back if she wanted. Otherwise, I would leave her to find the best way to ride me. "It doesn't now," I managed to say.

Watching my sister ride me was one of the best things I'd witnessed in my 28 years of life up to that moment. I amused myself by watching her breasts bounce up and down, almost mesmerised by the way they swayed, unable to resist grabbing them for a moment, gently squeezing them and running my fingers gently over her nipples, giving them a tweak at the same time, earning a giggle from my sister. My eyes moved up her neck to her face, her face one of concentration as she started to grind her cunt against me, understanding that would help her too. Otherwise, her eyes searched for mine, and the look in hers was one of lust, hunger and love.

She bent down and kissed me hard, moaning into my mouth at the same time as I moved my hands to her arse and started to gently thrust into her. That caused her to immediately break the kiss, moaning loudly before adding, "Holy shit, Nate. Exactly the right spot. Just keep doing that."

"Hard or gentle?"

She smiled before kissing me again. "Gently does it now. I'm going to cum, no matter what."

So I fucked her gently, holding her by the arse, as she rested her forearms on the bed and spent most of her time kissing me. Her kisses were intense, hot and incredibly passionate. They were some of the best kisses I'd ever received. The depth of feeling behind them left little to the imagination. I knew she was definitely in love with me.

I felt on the verge of feeling exactly the same way. I knew we would be in for one hell of a conversation after our holiday.

"Stop," my sister said.

"What?"

"I want control," she stated with a smirk. I did as my sister requested, moving her hands to my chest, lying them flat against me. She then got this look in her eye, along with the smirk. "You'd better hold on, Nate. You're going to be in for a wild ride!"

She wasn't lying. She started slow, bouncing and grinding on my cock, her eyes never leaving mine. I watched her, transfixed by what she was doing to me with her cunt. To say she felt wonderful would be a tremendous understatement. While I didn't feel any impending need to cum, my sister was making all the noises to suggest she was getting rather excited. I was holding her by the hips again, Lisa moving one of her hands to mine, suggesting I hold her even tighter, before it was placed on my chest again.

"Nate, I won't want another cock again."

"Fine by me."

"I'm going to cum really hard."

"Give me a few minutes and I'll join in."

"I'll cum, then you can throw me on my back and pound me as hard as you want." I couldn't help smile. "I'm serious. I want you to fuck me hard once I've cum. I'll probably orgasm again really quickly."

She wasn't wrong. We both shut up, the only sounds now being her heavy breathing, listening to the subtle changes. Add to those adorable little moans I was learning she made when approaching orgasm, and sounds that I was already falling in love with, and I knew she was going to have an orgasm. And it was probably going to be another big one.

I felt the walls of her cunt start to squeeze my cock, her bouncing on me becoming a little ragged, trying to rub her clit against me at the same time. She moaned loudly, continuing to bounce on my cock, throwing both her body and head back as she cried out... and then she came.

My sister wasn't done by any stretch of the imagination though, as she crested the high before leaning forward, planting her hands on my chest again, and while still shuddering, rode me as hard as ever. Her eyes were wild with desire, milking my cock for a couple of minutes before she collapsed onto my chest, leaning forward to whisper in my ear, "Fuck me, Nate."

I rolled her over and my sister received one ticket to Pound Town, grabbing her underneath her knees, pushing those back enough so they rested just below her breasts. My sister just smiled before I watched her mouth widen as I just fucked her. There is no other way to describe the next few minutes. My sister was properly fucked. I amazed myself, and I think she was surprised, when she had another powerful orgasm. Once she had come down from her orgasm, my own followed not long later, a smaller dose considering I'd only cum about an hour or so before.

Close to passing out from pure bliss, I collapsed onto the bed and did my best to stay somewhat lucid, listening to my sister take a rapid series of breath while giggling at the same time. That caused me to chuckle at the same time. I don't know what she was laughing about exactly. I knew it wasn't what I'd done, so I figured she was just in one hell of a good mood.

Turning onto my side, Lisa did the same thing and we cuddled into each other, our legs criss-crossing as I wrapped my arms around her.

"No going back now, Nate," she said, kissing me gently on the lips before leaning back, gauging my reaction.

"You'll hear no complaints from me, Lisa. That was the best sex I've ever had."

"Really?" Her face lit up in an enormous smile.

"Never had better. And it meant the most to me too."

"I love you, Nate."

"I know... I love you too."

"No, I mean..."

"I know what you mean, Lisa. I'll admit, I'm feeling the same way."

If possible, the smile broadened. Add to that, she had to blink rapidly. "Really?" she asked quietly.

"Definitely. The only question is... What do we do now?"

"Well, we're still on holiday. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Well, not too much."

"Okay."

We lay in silence for a few minutes before my sister suggested we have a wash. That mean taking advantage of the enormous bath, making use of the bubble bath on offer. It was probably one of the most intimate non-sexual things we'd ever done, my sister sitting between my legs as we lay back in the hot water, not really talking about anything, just enjoying the presence of the other. She would occasionally turn around just to kiss me for a minute or two before turning back around. I would just hold her in my arms, though would occasionally run my hands up her body and play with her breasts.

"You really like them, don't you?"

"They're perfect, Lisa."

"Well, they're all yours now if you really want them. Along with the rest of me."

"Think I'm going to say no?"

"Despite the fact I'm your sister?"

"Quite frankly, that just makes all this better. And also naughtier."

She turned around again, one of her hands immediately moving to my crotch. "So does that mean we can make love all afternoon and night?"

"Apart from breaks for lunch and dinner, yes."

And that is precisely what we did. Once we finished up in the bath, we dressed and wandered downstairs for lunch and a couple of drinks. Our appetites for food and drink soon diminished, we hurried back upstairs, stripped and were making love within minutes. That continued all afternoon, whether it was sex, a sneaky blowjob or eating my sister out. We only ever stopped once we'd had an orgasm and needed time to recover. It was a thoroughly enjoyable way to spend an afternoon with my sibling.

We needed another wash before my sister wondered if we shouldn't head out for dinner. It was a great idea, so we showered and dressed up nicely, ordered a taxi and headed into Dublin city centre. I treated my sister to some fine wine and dining, and I don't think I'd ever had a more beautiful date than my sister that evening. After dinner, we strolled around the city, taking in some of the sights by moonlight, occasionally stopping to simply make out for a moment before continuing on our walk.

After enjoying a drink or two at a bar we stumbled upon, we finally headed back to the hotel once the clock passed midnight. Hopping into bed once we'd undressed, I think our appetites for each other were finally sated, as my sister simply cuddled into me, kissing my cheek, and told me how much she loved me. I returned the words and it wasn't long before I heard soft snores. I admit I stayed awake a bit longer, deep in thought, wondering just where our relationship was heading. It scared me a little because I knew the route I already wanted to take, and the route I assumed she wanted, was going to be incredibly difficult for both of us.

*****

"They can't have been natural."

I was concentrating on the road, but managed to reply with, "What makes you say that?"

"They look man-made, Nate."

"You're talking millions of years of... er, geology. It's a World Heritage Site. I'm sure they've had experts there to assess if it was all fake."

"Well, at least the legends are interesting. Thanks for bringing me."

"You're welcome. Though you don't have to thank me. I wanted to see them too. And we did spend all day at the hotel yesterday. The fresh air probably did us some good."

"I know. We haven't had sex all day, Nate. I mean, I love just holding hands and the occasional kiss and cuddle, but I'm feeling empty here."

I couldn't help glance at her. "Are you suggesting something, little sister?"

"I want you to fuck me in the outdoors. I'm sure we can find somewhere secluded."

"It's only another 90 minutes to Dublin."

"Wouldn't you find fucking your sister in a public area even naughtier?"

"How public?"

"I'm not saying in the middle of Dublin. But I'm sure there are plenty of country lanes around where we can have some privacy." Her right hand reached for my left hand, lifting it from the steering wheel as she adjusted herself slightly. I felt the dampness in her panties. "I'm horny, Nate. I need my big brother."

"I'll turn off at the next junction and find somewhere. I'll need my hand back to drive, though." Before it was released, she manoeuvred my hand and I felt two of my fingers enter her cunt. After she used them to fuck herself for a few seconds, she released my hand. I just glanced at her while I licked my fingers clean. I made a sound to suggest I enjoyed the taste.

"Just your cock, Nate. That's all I want inside me once we're stopped."

It took a few minutes longer than I think either of us wanted, but I found a small space on a narrow country lane that was just perfect for what my sister wanted. My sister helped get me ready as I drove, her hand on my crotch, gently rubbing my hardening cock before I found a place to park. Once I had the engine shut off, my sister appeared ready to start blowing me. Instead, I just told her to get out.

She sat on the bonnet of the car. I reached under her skirt and removed her panties, putting those in my pocket, before I grabbed her and dragged her close. Her hands immediately went to my belt and top of my trousers, and my cock soon sprang free.

"This is what I'm calling a freebie, Nate. I just want you to fuck me hard and cum inside me. Don't worry about me. I'll probably get off on doing this outdoors. Otherwise, I'll finish myself off in the car on the way home."

"Seriously? I'll want to watch then probably crash."

"Well, I guess you can watch me if you cum before me." I knew my jaw dropped as my sister just giggled, then she grabbed my cock and guided it inside her. She gasped as the head of it disappeared, sitting up slightly so it was easier for me to kiss her. "Right, I'm going to lie back now. So have fun, Nate."

I couldn't but laugh as she lay back on the bonnet, using the jumper she'd brought as a pillow so she could watch me. I just rammed my entire cock inside her, causing my sister to jump slightly. "Naughty," she said, before she wriggled, letting herself adapt again. "Okay, fuck me."

I lasted no more than five minutes, to be honest. A whole list of reasons why. It was my sister. We were out in public. We hadn't had sex all day. Her cunt was tight and welcoming. My sister talked so dirty, it would have made a sailor blush. Most of it was about me or my cock, obviously, but it was still nice to hear that my sister thoroughly enjoyed what I did to her.

And despite blasting a load inside her after only a few minutes, I kept on trucking. Much to the surprise of my sister, my cock barely going down. So I figured I'd be the nice brother she always said I was, and started to gently rub her clit as I continued to fuck her. The smile that formed on her face when I did that was heartbreakingly warm.

"Someone wants me to cum," she stated after taking a deep breath.

"I'm your brother. It's my job to take care of you, Lisa."

She made a gesture to suggest she wanted to sit up, using my left arm to haul her into a sitting position. She immediately kissed me, almost desperate to slide her tongue into my mouth, or mine into hers, or into each other's. I continued to play with her clit, who body jerking and shuddering as I have no doubt she was getting close. She broke the kiss and moaned loudly, letting me knew that she was indeed getting very close. I couldn't help smirk.