Elevator Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I going to slow for you?" she asked teasingly.

He laughed. "I'm not complaining. It just feels so good."

He lowered his head toward her and kissed her. The touch made her melt against him, heat streaming from her body and meeting his as every nerve ending inside of her seems to ignite and burn just by having him near.

She took in his manly scent, wondering how he could feel so right and wild at the same time. As if he was some wild manly creature that she longed to tame and keep in her bed. Oh yes, now, that was definitely a fantasy that would torment her sleep from now on.

He tasted so much better than she had ever imagined and combined with his hard flesh inside of her she could not prevent herself from tensing all her inner muscles around him as she took him deeper than before.

She could feel him press against her womb and she retreating quickly, lifting herself slightly up while he protested her evacuation. He breathed heavily and she could hear his groan as she tightened her inner muscles, making the fit even tighter around his hard flesh.

"Oh shit," he burst out. "I can't hold back much longer," he admitted.

She stopped moving, holding herself still as she breathed deeply. She wanted to keep him inside, wanted to prolong the sensation for as long as possible, but an elevator was perhaps not the best place for a long fuck.

She wanted to brand his body, taking him home with her and fuck him again but this time without the limitation and the risk of being seen. She could feel her body preparing for that last hurdle, knowing that her orgasm was within easy reach. She only needed a slight stimulation to her breast or clit and then she would set off.

"Rub me harder," she moaned as she pushed against the hand he held over her clit.

"Yes," he said as he leaned his head back, revealing the grimace on his face as he desperately tried to hold back his release.

She knew he did it for her. To ensure that she was as equally satisfied by their encounter. She was pleasantly surprised that he would care. No wonder he was so popular, she thought.

"Let go," she urged him as she started to ride him harder, leaning forward as she kissed his neck and held her arms around his shoulders.

He rubbed her clit harder and she felt her orgasm overwhelm her instantly. She pushed her lips against his chest to hide the sound of her scream.

"Thank, god," he groaned as he moved his hands to her waist again and used his strength to keep up her riding, fucking himself up and into her as he roared quietly.

He seemed to close his mouth at the exact moment, preventing the sound to emerge too loudly. She fell limp against him, holding herself up by clinging to his shoulders. Then she started laughing.

"Oh, my god," she giggled as she kissed him.

"You sure know how to keep a man entertained," Sean smiled at her.

"Likewise," she said. "Do you think anyone heard?"

"No. These walls seem to muffle all the sounds. But we should probably get dressed before the cavalry arrive."

Eve lifted herself away from his semi-hard cock, feeling a large amount of her own liquid seep out of her body at the same time.

"Oops," she said as she put her panties back on. It was still too warm to redress completely but they covered the most basic parts. "How do I look?" she asked Sean.

"Like you've just had a good time." He grinned at her. "You should fix your hair a little more," he said as pushed her hair behind her ear.

The gesture felt so intimate and she took in his scent. She wanted him again. No doubt about that. Their playful bantering was so much more interesting than how they usually behaved.

"You have buttoned it wrong," she laughed as she pointed to his shirt.

He smiled and tried to fix it. She reached for him and started helping him. He let her do it, only stood patiently before her.

"When we get out of here, would you like to try out your other fantasies with me?" he asked her, tempting her with his offer. "I seem to recall that we still have two left."

"Gladly. My place or yours?"

"Mine is closer."

At the same time, they heard some shuffling outside, indicating that the help had finally arrived. Eve pulled down her skirt and gave Sean another lingering kiss.

---------

THE END

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.

If you want to know when my next story is released, just press the 'Favorite Author' link below this story. All updates will be shown in your Lit profile under 'All activity'. I regularly post new stories and chapters.

Ada

12