Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roleplay?" I asked.

Maggie nodded and said, "Alice Erickson's friend. You're a home intruder. Rush in, restrain her, and then fuck her silly."

"Gag?"

"Play it by ear," she said.

"She have extra clothes?"

"No."

I nodded.

Maggie headed towards the den to supervise.

Once she left the hallway, I counted to 10 in my head and threw open the door.

"Oh, fuck!" the woman gasped, sitting on the edge of the bed.

I leapt forward, covered her mouth with my hand and pushed her back, onto the mattress. I crouched on the bed, my face perpendicular to hers, and looked into her eyes.

"Is there anybody else in the house?" I asked.

She shook her head, no.

"If I remove my hand, are you going to scream?"

She shook her head again.

"If you do, I'll cover your mouth with tape. That would make me claustrophobic so I don't want to do that. If you make me, though, I will. Do you understand?"

She nodded, her eyes wide.

Mrs. Kim Collins was a little heavy - but not fat. She had once been fit, time was taking its toll on her but she still had a very fuckable body. Her bleached-blonde hair didn't fit her, I thought. I would have left it natural but maybe she was old enough that it was graying. Her face, eyes, and mouth looked like most any housewife I could think of. Thankfully, she didn't remind me of my own mother or this would have been cringier.

"I couldn't find any valuables in any of the other rooms. Where are the goodies?" I asked her.

"I ... I don't know ... this is a friend's house," she replied.

I didn't know if she'd lost the script - or if this was part of her fantasy.

"Where's your friend?"

"Gone to the store," she said.

"Don't move," I told her.

She nodded.

I made a show of moving around the room, looking for safes behind pictures. I checked the shelves for jewelry boxes.

"No fucking shit to steal! Figures!"

I ran my eyes down over her body.

"Be a shame to waste all of this time and not have anything to show for it. Take your clothes off."

"Why?"

"Cuz I'm gonna shove my cock inside of you and fuck you like a cheap whore, why do you think?"

"You can't!"

"You gonna stop me?"

I stepped forward, into her space.

Her lower lip trembled. She shook her head, no.

"Just give me what I want and I won't hurt you. Understand?"

"Yes."

I stepped back from her and began undressing. She undressed as well.

Once we were both naked (except for my ski-mask), I led her to the chair, standing in front of it. I lashed her ankles to the legs, leaned her over the seat and lashed her forearms to the armrests, forcing her to bow forward and give me easier access to her pussy and ass.

I stood between her feet, leaned over her back, and roughly groped her breasts. I squeezed, pulled, and pinched them. She writhed and moaned. When she cried out, I stepped back and swatted her on the ass, leaving a hand-print. She whimpered.

I reached between her thighs and teased my fingertips up and down the insides of her legs - never getting close to her sex. She moaned and writhed.

"You like that, dirty whore?"

I leaned over her again, reached around her waist, used my hand to press my cock against her vulva, and fucked it back and forth across her gap.

She moaned and writhed some more.

I kept it up for a few more minutes until her knees were getting wobbly.

I stepped away and gave her another smack - leaving a hand-print on the other ass-cheek.

I leaned over her back and abused her breasts again and then stepped back.

She flinched as I palmed her crotch and then I quickly rubbed the front of my hand up and down her vulva and clitoral hood.

She cried out but I just pressed harder and kept it up until she came.

I filled my hand with her juices and smeared her slickness from her pussy, across her taint, and around her puckered asshole.

I stepped up and rubbed my thumb against her clenched entrance.

"What are you doing?!"

"Ass or pussy?"

She broke into tears.

"Ass or pussy?"

"Pussy. Please. There's no way that will fit in my ass."

"I assure you that it will."

"Please."

I took my cock in my hand and pressed it up, against her vulva, sliding in and out of her gap.

Her tremors turned to sniffles. Soon she was moaning.

When I nudged the head of my cock against the entrance to her vagina, she gasped.

"Last chance," I told her.

"Pussy," she replied.

I pushed my penis, up, into her channel. Her muscles resisted for only a couple seconds and then my prick began slowly sliding inside. It got tight half-way in so I slid out and in a few times to loosen her up.

"Oh, God!" she moaned.

"You feel good, bitch," I told her. "You on the pill?"

"No," she whimpered.

"Might just leave you a little present when I go, then," I told her.

I fucked her for a few more minutes before her knees gave out. As she struggled back to her feet, I removed the restraints, picked her up, and carried her to the bed.

"Oh, my!" she gasped, as I lifted her into the air.

Truth be told, she didn't weigh much more than a couple bags of mulch.

I set her on the bed.

"Get comfortable - however you want it."

She crawled up, lay her head on the pillows, grabbed behind her knees, and spread her legs open for me. I joined her, set my cock-knob in its place, and looked into her eyes.

She nodded, biting her lip.

I fucked her gently and sped up when she asked for it. She released her knees and gripped my biceps, gasping at the iron she felt there.

She gasped again, each time she came.

Finally, I climbed off of the bed, dragged her body to me, picked her up, leaned my shoulders against the wall, held her ass in my palms, and slowly raised and lowered her body, fucking her onto my aching cock. She continued squeezing my forearms, amazed at how effortlessly I slid her up and down my length.

"I'm gonna cum inside of you," I told her.

Her eyes sparkled.

I tucked my arms under her legs, so they wouldn't flop much, and gripped her hips again. I sped up my thrusting and her breathing got heavy as her next climax approached. She had cum enough already that I knew her tells.

As her finale began, I seated her as far onto my penis as I could and reached up to thrum her clit. She shrieked and sprayed her girl-jizz all over me. I hurried to the bed, fell back onto it, and brought her with me - trying to contain the mess on the sheets - and give Maggie less to clean up.

I reached over, shucked the case off of one of the pillows and used it to wipe away the excess.

"You're a messy little whore, aren't you?" I asked her. She couldn't see my grin for the mask.

She leaned forward, grabbed the bottom of the mask in her hands, and started lifting it.

"No," I told her, grabbing her wrist.

"I want a kiss," she said.

I looked into her eyes. I couldn't tell if she was lying or not. I moved my hand away.

She lifted the mask enough to reveal my lips and the bottom of my nose. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed the life out of me.

"Thank you," she said, kissing me again. "That wasn't what I had in mind but you rocked my world."

I wrapped her head in my hands and kissed her hard.

"God! You're so strong! You scared me a little."

I pulled the pillowcase out from between us and laid it on the bedsheet. She pulled the mask back into place.

"You want me to suck you clean?" she asked, still lying on my stomach.

"Nah. That's alright," I told her. "My wife likes to taste my rape-victims' pussies on me when I get home."

Her eyes shot open wide. "Oh! That's nasty!" she said, giggling.

She kissed me again - this time through the mask - and climbed off to start getting dressed.

"Can I see you again?" she asked.

"I don't know," I replied. "You'll have to talk to Maggie."

When I left the room, Oliver Collins' mom was talking to Maggie in the hallway. I pinched Maggie's butt on the way by and stepped through the backdoor. I didn't remove the mask until I was halfway home.

Emily made me put the mask back on as she sucked Mrs. Collins' flavor from my cock. By the time she quit, I was working on another orgasm. I talked her into riding my face. We 69'd. She deepthroated my prick and I came down her throat about the same time that she hit her second climax.

Emily turned around, and we snuggled. She killed the light, I pulled the covers up, and we went to sleep smelling like sex.

~~~

The window grills were done - but the doors were still in progress.

After we spent the morning at Maria's, we stopped at the wrought-iron place to get the window grates and the mounting hardware. We spent the rest of the afternoon getting all of those installed. We also planted rose bushes under the living room windows. The bedroom windows were high enough off of the ground that the grills, alone, were sufficient.

We headed home, showered, and I got ready for my next victim.

~~~ Week 11 - Diana Andre (#19) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Ivana, Dad: Gabriel ~~~

Diana Andre was a stuck-up cheerleader. The girl was solely concerned with the number of people that noticed her during a given day.

When I walked into Maggie's bedroom and looked at Diana's mother, Ivana, I decided that the apple hadn't fallen too far from the tree. If there was ever a woman who looked like she was trying to "bimbo-fy" herself, this lady did. She'd obviously had several face-lifts, a tummy-tuck, a couple boob jobs, and her lips looked like they'd be right at home on the mouth of a goliath grouper. Her hair was bleach-blonde, of course.

I was really hoping that she wanted anal. I wasn't sure how long I could look at her.

Since she was already naked, I stripped off, left my clothes in a pile by the room's only exit, and stepped over until I was close enough to reach her.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked her.

Stroking her fingers along my stiff rod, Diana's mom said, "I've always wanted to do it doggie style. Gabe's just not long enough to do it without struggling. Is that okay?"

"That sounds fine," I told her, silently happy that I wouldn't have to stare at her face while I fucked her.

I felt guilty about thinking that way. I still don't understand why people think that looks good. Why would you want your lips to be that huge? Her tits weren't massive but those didn't turn me on either.

She stood, turned to face the bed, and bent over. Since she was confident it would fit, I nudged the head of my prick into her entrance.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Shit!"

"You want me to eat you for a bit to get you loosened up?" I asked her.

"I guess," she whined. "I thought this would only take a couple minutes. Once I get you to cum, then you can go."

She rolled onto her back. I looked at the side of the bed. My knees were going to hurt if I did it this way. I picked her up by her ribs, carried her to the wall, pressed her against it, scooped her ass up in the palms of my hands, and mashed my face into her sex. She grabbed the top of my head to steady herself.

"Oh! Fuck!" she gasped.

Between her concerns that I was going to drop her, and the cunnilingus skills that Maggie continued to teach me, she was soon begging to be let down. I ignored her and held her in place until she came.

She went off like a tornado siren.

I carried her back to the bed, flopped her on her face, grabbed her hips, and fucked her until she came a couple more times.

When my climax arrived, I pumped it inside of her, continuing to fuck her, the pistoning of my prick into her slit churning our juices into a frothy mess. Once I had finished, I pulled out, and swatted her on the ass.

"Thanks," I told her.

I got dressed while she recovered. Once I was clothed, I stepped into the hall and closed the door behind me. Maggie met me to get a hug. She started to kiss me but I asked her if she was sure - knowing where my face had just been. She giggled and kissed me anyway, swatting me on the butt as I headed out the back.

When I got home, I quickly relayed everything to Emily. She tentatively gave me a taste-test, reported that Ivana didn't taste as foul as she'd expected, and proceed to cleanse me of the woman's scent. Afterwards, we showered and I cleaned her traces from my face.

I cuddled under the warm spray with my little lavender-tinted Tinkerbell, dried off, and we headed to bed.

~~~

As we worked, the next morning, I replayed last night's encounter. I was feeling a little guilty about not treating Diana's mom as well as I had the others.

"You can't exactly call her up and apologize," Emily said. "Personally, I think you were nice enough. She wanted it to be quick and you gave her what she wanted. She's never going to see you again. You're not building a relationship with her."

"I guess," I moaned.

"You have plenty of women who are grateful for what you've done, focus your mind on that," she advised.

"I wonder how many other guys have this conversation with their girlfriends," I said, snickering.

"Zero, Romeo," Emily replied, snickering as well.

After lunch, we went to pick up the doors. It took the rest of the afternoon to get those installed at mom's house. Once everything was done, we notified mom, Maggie, Lena, and Maria to let them know that we were ready for the transition.

After work, Emily and I showered and - since I didn't have a session for once - we took the truck back to Maria's to help transport Lena's stuff.

Mom was actually off and got to greet everyone as we each carried Emily's mom's things to my old bedroom - which was where Lena ended up.

When it was just the two of us, Emily's mother groped my cock and whispered that she was going to lie on my bed and finger herself while thinking about fucking me. I told her that I'd just have to sneak off some time and bang the hell out of her on my bed. She purred and gave me a naughty kiss. Emily cleared her throat just in time to warn us - or mom would have caught the two of us kissing and cuddling. With the look that mom gave me, I still wasn't sure that she hadn't seen or sensed something. I was going to have to be a little more careful.

Once she was moved in, Maria announced that she was taking us all to dinner. We ended up at the Italian restaurant that Maggie and I had visited - when we'd run into Mrs. Moretti and Mrs. Hall.

This time, either my random string of lovers stayed away because they saw my mom sitting with us, or none of them happened to be eating there. I glanced around surreptitiously, but I didn't spot anybody I knew.

As we waited for our food to arrive, Mrs. Ramirez caught us up on the status of things between Emily's parents. David had refused counseling.

At Maria's insistence, the judge had ordered him to start attending the meetings. None had any doubt that he would make the appointments worthless, but we still thought it was worth a try. Each of us were very clear with Lena that she was not to even think about taking him back until he had demonstrated some sort of positive change in behavior. None of us expected that to actually happen - which is why we'd gone forward with the plan of moving her to my mom's.

Since this was the first time David had messed up, the judge was continuing to show leniency. Other than the counseling, Emily's dad was not required to do anything else - and the house was supposed to be "neutral ground" - so he wouldn't issue an Order of Protection for the place.

Maria had pressed the man and had gotten an O/P to keep David away from Lena except when a law enforcement officer was available to mediate. David's attorney had argued that a public setting was sufficient but Maria had dumped a phonebook's worth of previous cases on the judge's desk that showed men violating those rules over and over in the past. The evidence was more than could be overlooked, and the judge had finally given in on the stipulation that David needed to be in the company of a peace-officer in order to have a chat with Lena. Maria assured us that she would be at any meeting that David called - just to make sure that he was following the rules.

Soon, our food arrived, and conversation turned to less tense topics. I sat between Maria and Lena. As we ate, they developed a healthy competition - between the two of them - to see who could touch my cock the most.

By the time I got Emily home, I was aching with need. I advised her that I should use her pussy because I was going to be rough, but she offered her mouth instead - lying on the bed and draping her head over the side for me to fuck as my eyes devoured her tight little body.

She only had to tap my leg once to catch a breath and I was spewing my milky load down her throat and into her belly. I fell asleep to her riding my cock to get herself an orgasm before we went to bed. I woke up with her still mounted on my prick.

~~~ End of Chapter 5 ~~~

(Bucket-List Progress: 19/104 = 18.3%)