Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy did as he was told, clenching his eyes closed.

"Good, now I want you to imagine that your just getting home from school. You open the door and your mother is standing there waiting for you and she's COMPLETELY NAKED."

The boy's body trembled excitedly. Seeing this thrilled Tori tremendously and she placed her free hand against his lean lower abdomen. Her tongue slithered slowly across her top lip as her eyes drifted hungrily up his hot young chest.

The Moms continued to beat his meat with steady, slippery strokes as the doctor continued the visualization exercise.

"You look your mother's smooth sexy body over. Her enormous breasts are hanging down and her nipples are thick and hard, ready to be sucked on," Lora said, feeling his cock flex in reaction to her words.

"She takes you by the hand and leads you to her bedroom. Then you watch her crawl onto her bed and spread her pretty legs sooo wide you can hardly believe it," she continued, as her and Tori exchanged a smile. "Her sexy pussy is spread open. It's ready for you, Billy. It's ready to be sheathed around your fat cock," Lora said thrillingly.

"Ohh, geez," the teen muttered, his heart nearly pounding out of his chest.

"Feel it, Billy," Lora continued, "feel her pussy squeezing and sucking you, bathing your boner in her hot juices!"

"Ohh, I'm gonna shoot!" the boy groaned suddenly.

The women intensified their stroking. Lora had jacked enough cocks to know that she had about ten seconds. "Fuck her, Billy! Fuck your mother's pussy hard and fast!" she shouted.

"Ohhhyess!" he hissed, his knees shaking.

Lora quickly looked at Tori. She knew she only had a few second before he erupted. "Wanna avoid a messy cleanup and share this load with me Tori?"

"Swallow it?" Tori asked, "Ohh urn sure, I mean why create a mess if we don't have to right?"

"Ohhh I'm cumming!" the boy cried out.

Tori leaned forward, still stroking tirelessly, "Ok, here we go..." she said, fitting her rounded lips over his knob just as the first big stream of jizz squirted out.

"Mmmnnghh!" the mother whimpered, feeling her mouth instantly fill with sweet ball-juice.

"Uuuhhggh!" her son groaned, shooting out more cream.

His knob popped from her mouth, jizz seeping out the corners of her lips as she tried to swallow it all.

Before Lora could take over, a rope of spunk flew out Billy's piss-slit and splashed down onto his Mom's cleavage, running down into the canyon between her milk-filled tits.

Lora sucked with greed, her pierced tongue looping around and around his knob, scrubbing his glans and letting his cum squirt down her throat.

The doctor sensed that Lori had brought her face back up next to hers. "Can I get more?" the mother asked in lustful need.

Tori replaced the doctor's mouth with hers, finished him off. For a full two minutes she sucked hard on his knob, lashing her long strong mommytongue all around it.

"Oh man that was so good," Billy gasped. The doctor was right. It was the strongest cum he'd ever had..

Lora smiled at him. "You did well, Billy. You both can get dressed now," she said.

After they were clothed, Doctor Lovejoy sat back down across from them. "Based on my observations and test results today, I'll be creating a treatment plan for Billy to follow daily. Tori it will require your help as well, so I suggest you do it when the two of you are home alone together." "That's usually right after school," Tori said.

"Perfect. I will see you back here in one week and w'ell check on Billy's progress," Lora said.

"Wonderful. I can't thank you enough for seeing us today," the happy mother said.

"Mmm, it's been my pleasure."

"And mine," Billy said with a smile, making both Moms giggle.

12