Dog Co-Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I like that better than the handjobs," Jace said.

Skye snorted gently. "Yeah. No shit. Don't go thinking you're getting that all the time or anything."

"Why not?"

"What do you mean 'why not'?"

"I think I'd like that all the time."

"Yeah, well..."

"And I'd like to play with you more. If you wanted."

"So not the point."

"It could be."

"No it couldn't."

"Sure it could." Jace patted the couch beside him. "Come sit up here and lemme finger you a bit."

"Gee. So subtle."

Still, Skye bit her lip and stared at the spot her brother had indicated. She remained frozen in indecision for a moment.

"We don't have to," Jace said. "But the more I think about it, the more I can't see any reason not to just do what we want."

"That'll happen when you're horny."

"I'm not, though. You just sucked me off. I've got a precious few minutes of near-perfect clarity." Jace leaned forward and ran his thumb along Skye's cheek. "Even when I'm not horny, I'm still excited for the next time you're going to... help me."

"How very romantic."

"Just sayin'." Jace shrugged. "You know I don't miss Bitch-Face at all anymore? I mean, I haven't forgotten her, but I'm always thinking about you coming over. Not her."

"You called her Bitch-Face."

"I know."

"You're really over her."

"Far as I can tell."

"But then... you're not just rebounding on me, are you?"

"I... is that even a thing?"

"Rebounding? Of course."

"On a sibling, though."

"Huh. Maybe? I dunno."

"Well I don't think I am. But maybe."

Skye nodded slowly, then abruptly stood up. "We don't have to decide anything now anyway. Let's take Callie for a walk, yeah?"

"You're saying there's still something to decide?"

"Don't look so hopeful. It might be a no."

"Yeah. But it's not yet, though."

Skye rolled her eyes. "Don't push your luck." She headed for the door, eyes scanning for Calypso's leash.

"Hey, Skye?" Jace called, still from the couch.

"Yeah?"

"You want your pants?"

"... shut up."

****

The next time Skye came over, Jace found her already settled on the couch, Calypso curled up beside her getting ear scritchies.

"Well hello, girls."

"We just got back from a walk," Skye said.

"And you've gotten so cozy together."

"Well, y'know. Callie might like me. Sometimes."

"'Course she does. You're quite lovable."

Skye stuck her tongue out. Jace smiled and sat down on Calypso's other side, giving her some greeting pets.

"Callie's gonna get jealous when she realizes she's not who either of us actually wants to be petting," Skye said lightly.

"Oh really? You're in that kind of mood, huh?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." Skye shrugged. "Just kind of seems to happen when I come over."

"True." Jace stood. "Come on, Callie. Mommy and Daddy need some private time."

"Enough with the mommy shit!"

"It'll grow on you."

"It really won't."

Upon returning from sending Calypso outside, Jace got a pair of panties flung expertly in his face. Skye sat almost exactly where she'd been a moment ago, now without any bottoms on. She arched an eyebrow, daring him to whine about getting some underwear flicked at his face.

"You really are a horny girl, hm?"

Jace casually slid out of his pants, letting them and his boxers fall to the floor in a small pile.

"You'd get me out of them sooner or later. Might as well save the trouble."

Jace cozied up to Skye. Her hand wrapped around his growing cock. His went to her pussy, already feeling some moisture there as she got excited.

They both sighed and leaned into each other as they toyed with one another. Jace found the tv remote with his free hand and turned on some background noise while they teased each other.

"This is nice," Jace said.

"Yes, I've noticed that you enjoy having your dick rubbed."

"Not just that. All of it. Knowing when you show up we're gonna get snuggly and... naughty."

"Making it too easy, am I?"

"Not hardly. But, like, are you still pretending like we need an excuse to do this stuff?"

Skye was quiet a moment. "I think we did at first," she said slowly. "Maybe not now. Maybe now it's too late for that. And it really wasn't naughtiness that first time."

"Yeah, no, not the first time."

"But after that... I mean, what if I was getting you into something you didn't want, or-"

"Seriously?"

"-or something that was gonna backfire hard? I don't know these things."

"I woulda told you to stop if I didn't want it."

"You did tell me to stop. I pressured you."

"That was... that was different. It's different now."

"Yes. It is." Skye rested her head on Jace's shoulder. He was fully hard in her hand now. His fingers were sneaking their way inside her. "Very different. Very nice."

"Right?"

"I'm glad it didn't go badly."

"Me too."

"And... and it's getting to be my favourite thing. Days when I can come over."

"You could come over more. You could stay, even."

"You asking me to move in all of a sudden?"

"No. Yes. Maybe. Only if you wanted to. But, like, I've got room."

"I really would have to be Callie's step-mom then."

"That's what I've been saying."

"You were only saying it to annoy me."

"No. Not just for that."

Skye kept stroking her brother. She chewed on her lip thoughtfully. "Jace?"

"Yeah?"

"Technically my lease is up in a couple months. Well, just under two months now, I guess. I was gonna stay. I like my roommate. But maybe... if you still want me to move in by then..."

Skye gasped as Jace started rubbing her clit, while still exploring inside her wet little pussy.

"I'd be very happy with that, I think," Jace said.

"Very happy?"

"Yep."

"You think it's a good idea?"

"The best."

"You wouldn't be able to play with me whenever you wanted," Skye warned.

"Oh yes I would."

Jace kissed Skye's neck. The feel of him nibbling her sensitive skin while still fingering her made her all squirmy.

"Noooo," she whined.

"Yes," he whispered. He took her earlobe lightly between his teeth, tugging gently at it.

Skye held out a moment, but not for long. "Yes," she agreed.

"Yes?"

"Yes. But I'ma play with you whenever I want too."

"I sure hope so."

"You don't get all the fun."

"I would never have assumed I did."

"Good."

"Good."

Skye squirmed some more as Jace's fingers did lovely, interesting things to her pussy. He gasped as her grip tightened on his cock and her thumb rolled around the tip.

"Wanna go upstairs?" Jace asked in a husky tone.

"... to your room?"

"Well, your room isn't ready. So yeah."

"I'd get my own room, would I?"

"What, you think you'd just move into mine and pester me for sex every night?"

Skye snorted. "Like I'd be the one pestering."

"And I've got all my stuff in there already, and you'd want room for your stuff..."

"Quite the ordeal, alright." Skye caught Jace's lip with her teeth, effectively silencing him for a moment while she nipped at it. "Who says we'd have sex anyway?"

"Well... you know. Stuff like this."

"You'd call this sex?"

"... it's in the neighbourhood, at least."

"Sure. But you'd want more, wouldn't you?"

"Most definitely. Sooner or later."

"Sooner or later?"

"Yeah."

"Well... for practicality's sake... we probably ought to try it before I move in. Just to be sure it's for us. Y'know? It'd be awkward getting all moved in and finding out we're incompatible."

"You think we would be?"

"Dunno. But it'd be a shame to find out later."

"I mean... for practicality's sake, then..."

"Yes." Skye stood, regretfully dislodging her brother's fingers from her naughty bits. She offered him a hand up, and didn't let go once he was standing. "For practicality," she repeated.

"And no other reason?"

Skye looked dead at Jace. "And because I'm horny."

"Oh good. Me too."

She leaned closer. "And I kinda wanna bang my brother."

"Me too!"

"You haven't got a brother, silly."

"I... you know what I meant."

"I hope you meant you want to bang me, 'cause-"

Jace aggressively pushed Skye against the wall and kissed her. His tongue forcefully slipped between her lips and grappled hers. His hands were down at her hips, then her bare ass, holding and squeezing, helping to pin her helplessly. His cock throbbed hot against her skin.

Skye's arms went around Jace's neck. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, making him support her weight. She kissed him back just as fiercely, tongue snaking around his in an extremely naughty dance.

"You forgot to take me to bed," she whispered once he needed a breath.

"Din't forget. Just din't get that far."

"You can't bang me against the wall."

"Oh can't I?"

"S'not romantic."

"Depends on who you ask, maybe."

"Our first time is not gonna be against the wall!"

Jace paused and bit his lip, staring into Skye's eyes. "It is the first time, isn't it?"

"You didn't notice?"

"Just... I dunno. Feels more right than that. For a first time. Usually it's more... uncertain?"

"I'm a sure thing now, am I?"

"Not like that. More like... I don't know if the girl's gonna like it. Or if I am. Or what we're gonna feel after. Or any of that junk." Jace spared a hand holding Skye's butt to rub her cheek and gently brush her hair back. "This just feels easy. Like whatever happens, it's all gonna be good afterward."

"Even if I change my mind and don't wanna do it?"

"Yeah. Even then." Jace shrugged. "You're not gonna ever stop being my sister."

"True. But I could stop wanting to play with your dick."

"Are you, though?"

"Probably not."

"And you still want it inside you?"

Skye's eyes rolled back for a second. "Most definitely," she whispered.

"You want your brother to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"You want your brother to-"

"Fucking yes, you dick!"

Jace grinned. He lowered his hips, pressed his cock to Skye's pussy, and somehow got it in on the first try. She sucked in air, eyes going wide as his cock spread her pussy open.

"S'posed to take me to bed," she mumbled.

"Sorry. Couldn't wait."

"You couldn't wait two minutes to bang your sister?"

"Correct."

Jace sank deeper into Skye, letting gravity do some of the work for him. Her soaked little pussy made things pretty easy.

"Fuuuccck that's gooood," Skye moaned.

"Fuck yeah it is."

"Gimme more."

"Working on it."

"Mooorrre, Jace."

"I said I'm working on it!"

Jace thrust hard into Skye's pussy. She purred happily and dug her fingers into his back. He thrust a few more times, a bit awkwardly while holding her up, but burying himself nicely inside her, much to their mutual delight.

"So good," Skye whispered.

"God I wanna pound you so hard."

"So fucking do it."

"Is it... are you..."

"Fuck's sake, Jace. Yes. Do it. Don't tease."

Skye kissed Jace aggressively, parting his lips and filling his mouth with tongue.

He thrust into her, tentatively at first, but increasingly fast and hard as she took him balls deep again and again, only getting more worked up every time he pushed back into her.

"God you're so tight," Jace breathed.

Skye giggled. "Is that what you tell all the girls?"

"Just you."

"Just your sister?"

"... yes."

"That's she's got the bestest, tightest little pussy around?"

"Not if she's gonna be smug about it."

"Is it the bestest though?"

Jace groaned. "It really is."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Good. 'Cause I think I like you filling me up the best too."

"We're kinda fucked, huh?"

"That's the idea."

Skye dragged her nails up Jace's spine. She lifted his shirt partway up his back to get at the skin underneath, but she couldn't take off either of their tops while he was holding her.

"Not what I meant." Jace grunted and pressed Skye even harder to the wall. His thrusts were causing a deep, rhythmic thumping as he pounded her.

"I know." Skye grinned wickedly before kissing her brother again, just as deeply as before. "But I've really only got one thing on my mind right now."

"Bet I know what that is."

"Getting railed by my brother."

"Yeah. That was it."

"Good guess."

"I've got an instinct for these things."

Skye's nails were creating sexy red marks all up and down Jace's back. Her legs squeezed tight around him. Her lips found any break in conversation or breathing to kiss and suck and nibble at him.

Jace's pace was becoming frantic. His hips slammed against Skye's over and over, pounding her horny little pussy so hard and deep. He was breathing much heavier, and his muscles were starting to tremble from the exertion.

"M'gonna cum," he mumbled.

"Not yet, silly. But I'm close."

Jace shook his head. "Can't wait."

"Can wait! I wanna cum while you fuck me all hard and slutty like this."

"Better do it fast, then."

"That's not how it works."

Jace just grunted. A moment later, his rhythm changed, burying himself in Skye's pussy for longer, with only small thrusts out and back in.

Skye's eyes rolled back. "Oh fuck, you're cumming in me. Oh shit, dude. Oh wow."

Jace grunted again, then buried his face in Skye's shoulder.

"Mmm, fill me up, Jace. Give your sister's pussy all that hot cum."

"Fuuuccck, Skye," he hissed.

"Give it to me. Everything. I want it all."

Jace went still, fully inside Skye, finishing the last of his orgasm balls deep within her hungry little hole.

"Everything," he repeated faintly. "Just for you."

"Good brother." Skye kissed Jace's cheek. "Even if you didn't wait for me."

Jace slapped Skye's butt lightly. Then a little harder. She let her legs fall, finding her feet to support herself. Jace let go of her, and semi-gracefully fell back on the floor.

"Wore yourself all out, huh?" Skye said, smiling down at Jace.

"Kinda."

"Well I have to admit, that wall thing was more fun than I expected."

"Hard on the muscles after a bit."

"I would imagine so." Skye sank down onto her knees, straddling herself across Jace's tummy. "Fun though." She reached behind her and casually toyed with his shrinking, cummy cock.

"Whoa. Whoa! I'm sensitive."

"I know."

"You can't do that right now."

"Sure I can. I need you hard again. It was pretty hot getting all cummed in and shit from you pounding me like that, but I still need to get off, y'know?"

"Can't it wait a few minutes?"

"Not really, no."

"But-"

"Whuff."

Skye and Jace's eyes both slowly tracked toward the source of a rather annoyed sound.

"How long's Callie been there?" Skye asked.

"Hopefully not long. Wouldn't want to scar her with seeing what Mommy and Daddy just did."

"I think she'd be fine."

"Well she wants something now."

"Wrhuff!"

Skye sighed and patted Jace's chest. "I'll get it. You just get hard for me again, m'kay?" She stood and slipped her panties back on, for some bizarre sense of modesty. "Come on, Callie. Let's see if you need fed or something."

It wasn't really food time for Calypso, but Skye diligently filled food and water dish for her anyway, then rather pointedly set both dishes outside in a shady spot.

"There you go. Now Mommy wants some more alone time with Daddy, ok?"

"Ruuurrff."

"That's none of your business."

"Whuff!"

"No we're not going anywhere right now. You're gonna amuse yourself out here, and maybe later we'll all go for a nice walk, ok?"

Calypso gave Skye a dirty look, but slunk off and found a nice sunny spot to stretch out in.

"That a girl."

Jace was still right where Skye had left him, though he did seem to be hard again, as requested.

"Didn't get very far, did you?"

Jace shrugged. "Here's fine."

"Coulda gone to the bedroom or something."

"What fun would that be?"

"What indeed." Skye stood above her brother, eyes roving over his prone form. "Lose the shirt."

Jace smirked and awkwardly slid his top off, leaving himself naked beneath her.

"Yeah, that's better," Skye said approvingly.

"You like that?"

"Very much."

"I kinda liked you bottomless."

Skye pouted. "No love for my boobies?"

"Oh I love those too. But there's something sexy about fucking you with your shirt still on. All innocent and naughty at the same time, kinda."

Skye pushed her panties, now somewhat soaked, past her thighs and let them fall to the floor. "Like this?"

"Mmm, just like that."

Skye clasped her hands behind her back and stuck out her chest a little more. "That helps the naughty sister fantasy, does it? Makes me a horny girl who just wants to jump on her brother's dick?"

"I mean... that's not even a fantasy. It's just what you are right now."

Skye shrugged. "Can't really argue with that, I s'pose."

Jace ran his hands up Skye's calves as she stepped near, once again straddling him, but still fully upright for now. "Maybe, too, I'm just used half-nakey times meaning sexy things now."

"Hm?"

"You know. 'Cause when we've been messing around... playing with each other..."

"We've mostly been bottomless," Skye finished. "Yeah, I could get that, I guess. I like you better with your shirt off, though." She artfully slipped her top off and let it fall next to her panties. Her bra joined the pile as well. "And my boobies are feeling neglected now."

"Oh, well, we can't have that. They're such lovely boobies."

"Glad you think so."

Jace's hands ran as far up Skye's legs as he could reach. "And you look kind of fucking amazing all naked like that."

"Better with the shirt off?"

"Fucking hot either way. But... yeah. Maybe better with your shirt off. Fully naked." Jace grinned. "My naked, horny sister."

"Very naked," Skye agreed. She knelt down. "Very, very horny." Her butt bumped against Jace's cock. "Very ready for being filled up by my brother again."

"With cum?"

"Not that. For now. I meant more like... getting all stretched out again," Skye said, lowering her pussy onto Jace's cock as she spoke. "Feeling you all up inside me. So deep. All warm and pulsing. Feeling how badly you want me."

"So badly."

"Yes. So very badly." Skye moaned and shivered as she sank down onto her brother's hard shaft. "'Sides, I've still got all that cum from last time."

"Yeah you do."

"But maybe a little more wouldn't hurt," Skye whispered, leaning down until she was nearly kissing Jace. She held just far enough away from him that he couldn't get her, teasing the promise of kisses without delivering.

"I've got more for you."

"Bet you do."

"Fill you up even more."

"Mmm."

"You like that idea, don't you?"

"I really do."

Skye rocked back and forth, building a nice, smooth motion atop her brother. His cock remained snugly buried in her cummy pussy as she grinded around on him. Her posture gradually straightened higher and higher until she was riding Jace with an arched back, eyes half-closed, a blissful smile quirking her lips.

"I'll be very annoyed if you cum again before me, though," Skye warned in a soft, only partly present tone.

"Wouldn't dream of it."

Jace's hands slid up his sister's body, over her warm, sensuous skin, cupping her tits as she wiggled around on his dick.

"Bet you wouldn't," Skye murmured. She opened her eyes wide and stared down at him. "Bet you're not thinking at all about how you wanna cum in me again."

"Well... I'm definitely thinking about it."

"Just wanna make me happy."

"That's true."

"So selflessly thinking of your sister's needs."

"Um... half true?"

Jace pinched Skye's nipple, making her hiss and rock a little faster. He moved his open palms down to her butt, squeezing it tight and helping its sexy, rhythmic motion.

"Jace?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna cum."

"Ooh!"

"On your cock."

"Do it."

"Rub my clit for me?"

"I-"

"Please?"

Jace fumbled a bit in his over-eager haste to do as he was bidden. His gaze locked on to where his and Skye's bodies joined as he sought her clit, then back up to her eyes.