Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Kid," John said, his voice trailing off when he saw Billy's face. "You decided," he said, a statement, not a question, shaking the last drops of pee from his cock before flushing the toilet and turning to face him.

"Did you mean what you said?" Billy asked nervously.

"You really want to suck my cock?" John asked.

"Yes," Billy replied softly, flushing. "And I want you to fuck me in the ass, too. I just have to know."

"If that's what you want..." John said, shrugging.

"Can we...can we do it now?" Billy asked.

"Might as well get it over with, I suppose," John replied, looking at his watch. "We've got an hour or so until your mother and Dad get home. You want to come to my room?"

"I-I'd be more comfortable in my own room," Billy said.

"Then let's do it," John said, taking a big breath and following him. "How do you want to do this?" he asked once they were in Billy's room.

"Uh, I guess we need to undress," Billy said. "Maybe you can sit on the bed and I'll kneel on the floor," he suggested.

"Okay," John agreed, undressing and taking a seat on the side of the bed.

"Can I...can I just touch you a bit first?" Billy asked when he was finally kneeling in front of his stepbrother, staring at his cock not a foot away.

"You can do whatever you'd like, just don't bite me too hard," John said as he leaned back onto his elbows, not believing that Billy would really go through with it when push came to shove.

"It's really big," Billy said in a quavering voice as he reached out a trembling hand and wrapped it around the shaft, his fingers just meeting.

"The girls don't complain," John said.

"It's softer than I thought it would be," Billy said, slowly jacking him with one hand while the other reached out and cupped his balls. "It's so different than touching my own."

John's eyes were wide as he watched Billy lean forward and tentatively lick the head of his cock, letting his tongue slide all around the head before leaning back and licking his lips.

"It's not so bad," he said. "Can I...do more?" he asked.

"Knock yourself out," John replied, staring in disbelief as Billy leaned over, pursing his lips over the slit of his cock, then letting them part, the head sliding between them and into his mouth. "Wow!" he gasped as Billy began sucking and licking the head of his cock.

"Does it feel good?" Billy asked, lifting his head and looking up at his stepbrother.

"Feels great," John said. "I've never felt a mouth on my cock that didn't feel good, though."

Leaning over, Billy again took the head of John's cock into his mouth, one hand still jacking him while the other fondled his balls. After a minute or so, he took even more of it into his mouth, finally stopping when more than half of John's cock was in his mouth, the head just bumping up against the back of his throat. To John's amazement, Billy was doing a creditable job, bobbing up and down on him, jacking him and playing with his balls. He groaned when he felt the tip of Billy's tongue stab into the slit of his cock and he could see as well as feel the suction of his mouth as his cheeks hollowed.

When John felt his balls beginning to stir, he thought about warning Billy, but then decided against it, figuring that maybe a mouthful of cum was just what he needed to realize that this wasn't something that he wanted any part of. Just as he felt himself losing control, John place a hand on Billy's head, groaning as cum blasted from his cock and onto Billy's tongue and into his mouth. For a moment, Billy froze, and to John's shock, never tried to pull back. Instead, he felt him deliberately swallow, then continue sucking on him as he continued to cum, his tongue all over the head of his cock and probing the slit, increasing the sensation as his cum had to fight to get out. Only when he had finally stopped cumming did Billy finally sit back, his eyes wild as he licked his lips, still swallowing, his hand still wrapped around the shaft of his stepbrother's cock.

"Damn, Billy, that was fucking hot," John gasped.

"You-you liked it?" Billy asked.

"It was great," John said. "I'd never have guessed that that was your first time."

"I've never done anything like this before," Billy assured him, not relinquishing his grip on his cock.

"Did you like it?" John asked. "I can't believe you ate my cum like that."

"It was...great," Billy replied with a sigh. "Really great."

"Even the cum?" John asked in disbelief.

"That was the best part, feeling your cock suddenly get bigger, then cum was all over my mouth and I could feel your cock pulsing," Billy replied. "You sure came a lot. I-I liked the taste."

"Well, I'll be damned," John said, shaking his head. "You liked it. Well, now you know, I guess."

"About that, I guess so," Billy said. "Will you still, you know, fuck me in the ass?"

"If that's what you really want, I said I would," John replied.

"I-I want...I have to try," Billy said with a sigh.

"I'll need a few minutes to recover," John said, laughing. "I can't say that I ever pictured a scene like this, especially not with you."

"I sure never did," Billy said, laughing with him. "Are you sorry?"

"No, not a bit," John replied. "Are you?"

"No," Billy replied emphatically. "I won't have to worry about it anymore."

"You know, I usually get ready again faster when someone is sucking my cock," John said.

"You don't mind?" Billy asked, his eyes lighting up.

"The milk is spilt," John said with a laugh. "Go ahead."

Billy practically dove onto his stepbrother's cock, taking it into his mouth and loudly slurping on it, one hand jacking him, the other playing with his balls. In just a minute or so, John's cock was fully hard again.

"I-I brought some mineral oil, just in case," Billy said, retrieving the small plastic bottle from the dresser.

"Do you want to put it on me?" John asked.

"Sure, yeah," Billy said, a big smile on his face as he squirted some of the mineral oil into the palm of his hand, then reached for his stepbrother's cock, running his hand up and down the shaft, making sure he was completely covered.

"How do you want to do it?" John asked.

"I want to lay on my back so that I can watch," Billy replied, sitting up on the edge of the bed, then laying back and bringing his knees up, pinning them beneath his arms and totally exposing his virgin ass.

"I'll go really slow," John said. "Yours isn't the first ass cherry for me, so I've been there, done that. Just tell me any time it feels uncomfortable and I'll stop so that you can adjust to it, okay?"

"Yeah," Billy replied nervously.

"Here we go," John said, placing the head of his cock against his stepbrother's virgin asshole. "Try to consciously relax, to let me do this," he suggested.

Fighting as hard as he could to relax, Billy felt frustration when he'd reflexively resist his stepbrother's cock trying to push into his ass. Finally, after a minute or so, he relaxed just enough for John to push the head of his cock into him, Billy groaning at the sudden intrusion as his ass stretched. True to his word, John paused, waiting until he felt Billy's ass relax a bit from its clamp upon his cock. He then pulled it back out, then immediately back in, repeating this several times until the reentry offered no resistance. Only then did he start to press forward, half an inch, an inch at a time, each time letting Billy's ass get accustomed to the feeling, pulling all the way out, then back in until it was almost effortless, until finally he was leaning against Billy's ass cheeks, his entire cock buried in his ass.

"Damn, Billy, this feels great," John said as he waited for Billy to adjust, feeling his ass clamping and unclamping on his cock.

"It feel big," Billy gasped.

"I'm going to fuck you now," John said, slowly sliding his cock all the way out, picking up the mineral oil and squeezing some onto himself, then sliding it back in.

"Oh, oh, oh," Billy moaned as John slowly fucked his ass, each time using all 8" in and out, in and out.

"How does it feel?" John asked as he began to rhythmically fuck his stepbrother's ass.

"In-cre-di-ble!" Billy gasped. "It feels soooo good."

Just then the door to Billy's bedroom pushed open and Jason stepped in, stopping in stunned disbelief when he saw John with half of his cock sticking out of Billy's ass.

"What the hell is going on here!?" he asked in an incredulous voice.

"D-dad! I-I can explain," John said as he stared at him wide-eyed, Billy covering his face with his hands in embarrassment and shame.

"I'm waiting," Jason said, shutting the bedroom door, his eyes widening when he saw the rest of John's cock disappear into Billy's ass as he leaned forward.

Stammering and stuttering, John told his father why they were doing what they were doing, explaining Billy's dilemma and his earnest plea for John to help him find out one way or the other what he really wanted.

"Is this true, Billy?" Jason asked after he had heard John out.

"Y-yes," Billy replied, uncovering his red face. "I-I'm sorry," he said, tears forming at the corners of his eyes.

"You have nothing to be sorry about," Jason said gruffly. "Nobody's responsible for being born who they are."

"Then you're not angry with me, with us?" Billy asked.

"Surprised, yes, angry, no," Jason replied, shaking his head. "You really sucked John's cock?"

"Yeah," Billy replied, flushing.

"And you liked doing that?" Jason asked.

"Yes," Billy replied.

"And are you enjoying what he's doing now, fucking you in the ass?" Jason asked.

"Yes, a lot," Billy replied. "Are you going to tell my mother?" he asked fearfully.

"Not if you don't want me to," Jason replied. "It's your business to tell, not mine. I'm not so sure that she'd understand, to tell the truth."

"Then it's okay if we...do this?" John asked.

"If that's what you both want, why not?" Jason asked. "You're adults, capable of making your own decisions. I'll give you some privacy," he said, turning towards the door.

"You-you could join us," Billy said tentatively.

"Join you!" Jason exclaimed, turning to look down at Billy, his eyes seeing John's cock once again sliding in and out of his ass.

"I-I could suck your cock," Billy said, flushing.

Jason just stared at Billy and John stared at him, though he didn't stop pistoning his cock in and out of Billy's ass.

"You want to suck my cock?" Jason finally asked.

"Y-yes," Billy replied.

"Your mother would kill me if she found out," Jason said. "She'd want to know why I was contributing to this," he said, slowly unzipping his pants and pulling out a big, thick cock.

"I promise not to tell her," Billy said as Jason knelt on the bed next to his head.

Releasing his legs from beneath his arms, Billy felt John grasp his ankles, holding them up and apart as he continued to fuck his ass. Turning his head, Billy reached for Jason's cock, wrapping his hand around the shaft, his fingers not quite meeting, so thick was it. Then he opened his mouth and leaned forward, letting his tongue slide over the head as he wrapped his lips around it.

"I always knew you were different, I just didn't understand how," Jason said as he watched his stepson sucking his cock.

"I didn't either," Billy gasped, jacking his cock. "But I do now," he said, stabbing his tongue into the slit of Jason's cock and taking it into his mouth.

A couple of minutes later Jason felt himself on the brink of orgasm and started to pull away, only to find Billy's grip on his cock even firmer as he held him close, also recognizing that he was about to get a mouthful of cum.

"Oh, man!" Jason groaned when his balls exploded and cum gushed into Billy's eagerly sucking mouth. "Oh, man!"

When John saw the cum leaking out from around his father's cock in Billy's mouth, he lost control and began to cum, filling Billy's ass. By the time he finished dumping his balls deep inside of him, Billy was licking the head of Jason's cock and stabbing his tongue into the slit looking for any more bits of cum.

"Well, I have to give it to you," Jason said, breathing deeply. "At least you suck a cock like you like sucking it."

"I-I do like it," Billy gasped, scraping cum from his chin into his mouth as he continued to swallow.

"You should try his ass, Dad," John suggested.

"Would you?" Billy asked, his eyes bright with excitement.

"In for a penny, in for a pound," Jason said. "How about getting on your hands and knees?"

Billy quickly rolled over onto his knees, his ass high in the air, his face pressed against the mattress. John handed his father the bottle of mineral oil and Jason lubricated himself, then pressed the head of his cock against Billy's gaping ass.

"You're lucky I fucked you first," John said as he watched his father's thicker cock push into Billy's ass as Billy moaned.

"It's still tight as all hell," Jason said as he began to fuck his stepson's ass.

"Oh, oh," Billy groaned as Jason fucked his ass.

"Am I hurting you?" Jason asked.

"No, no, it...it feels so good," Billy moaned.

"You're just like your mother," Jason said as he pumped his thick cock in and out of his ass. "She loves it in the ass."

"Oh, man, look at that," John said when Jason finally groaned several minutes later, his entire cock buried in Billy's ass as he came, Billy's cock erupting, cum spraying onto the bed as he felt his stepfather's cock pulsing in his ass.

"That's as good an ass fuck as I've had," Jason said when he finally slid his cock from his stepson's gaping ass, followed by a stream of cum.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you," Billy practically sobbed. "I-I-I've never felt so good in my life."

12