Dirty Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're telling me that you'll be shooting millions of your lively little sperms into my asshole tomorrow, Grandpa?" Sheila asked playfully, her doubts now being erased while she got back into the spirit of how much fun it was to be having all this sex with her Grandpa and her best friend.

"God willing," he said, and all three of them watched the rest of that lesbian threesome that happened more than twenty years ago, and then they all prepared for bed.

.....

Christmas Day

"Did you get us new outfits for today?" Sheila asked as Essence got out of bed.

"You know I did," Essence said, as she reached into a shopping bag.

"Sluttier than yesterday's?"

"I don't know if that's possible, but it's definitely sexy seasonal wear," Essence said, and she pulled out matching sexy Santa's elves dresses.

"Very festive," Sheila said when she caught sight of the dress.

"Red or white?" Essence asked.

"Huh?"

"Do you want to wear the red one or the white one?" she elaborated.

"Oh. The red one, please."

Essence also pulled out the nylons, and she tossed Sheila a red pair of thigh highs.

"Oh, right," Sheila said, as she snagged the package out of the air.

"Now get dressed. We have some serious fucking to do today," Essence said.

"I can't believe we're both going to fuck my Grandpa!"

"In your case, he'll be fucking your ass," Essence reminded her.

"Maybe I want him in all my holes," Sheila said wickedly.

"Which would be fine, if you didn't forget your birth control," Essence pointed out.

"Yeah, I suppose," Sheila nodded, "getting pregnant with my Grandfather's baby would be really inconvenient, and awkward, too."

"On the other hand," Essence continued, "he can shoot his sperm into me as many times as he likes."

"You do love getting that pussy filled," Sheila said, as they both got dressed.

"I do," Essence agreed.

Five minutes later, they pranced into the living room.

To no effect, since Charlie was still asleep.

"Let's wake him up the best way possible," Essence whispered. Charlie's dick was still out in the open.

"Blow job?"

"Double blow job," Essence corrected.

"What does that look like?"

"I'll start by sucking his dick, and you can suck his balls, then after a bit, we can swap," Essence explained.

"Aaaaah, we're double teaming him," Sheila got the idea, and Essence went to the side of the bed and bent over, to take the flaccid dick into her mouth... while Sheila crawled between his parted legs.

Essence swirled her tongue around the cock head with it in her mouth... starting to wake it up.

Meanwhile, Sheila laid on her belly and licked his ball sac.

After a couple minutes the dick was hardening, and Sheila had a ball in her mouth, and Charlie himself (now not just his dick) began waking up.

He opened his eyes, and saw Essence in her red dress, sucking his dick. "Well, Merry Christmas! Aren't you a jolly, slutty elf!"

"Merry Christmas, Papa Charlie," Essence responded merrily, as she kept stroking his now semi-erect dick.

"Merry Christmas, you big-dicked Grandpa," Sheila called out from between his legs.

"Merry Christmas, baby girl slut," Charlie responded fondly, these double sensations exhilarating, and the ultimate best way to be awakened.

The two girls returned to working over his genitals for a couple more minutes, until he was completely hard.

Essence then said, "It's time for my first Christmas present, Papa Charlie!"

"And what would that be?" Charlie asked, his hands cradling his neck to support his head, as Essence crawled onto the bed and straddled him.

"I'll give you a hint: I like my presents big," Essence grinned.

"Then I have just the present for you," Charlie responded, as the gorgeous black beauty lowered herself onto his erect dick.

"Yes, I believe this is doing it for me," she purred, as she swallowed his dick into her needy pussy... while Sheila climbed off the bed to stand next to it, and just watched for now.

"I can't believe you're fucking my Grandpa right here in front of me," Sheila said with a smile, as Essence began slowly riding him.

"Oh, you can definitely believe it," Essence grinned, as Charlie reached out and cupped both of the big tits cruelly hidden behind her red Santa's elf dress.

"Do you like my big tits?" she asked.

"Yes, and I'd love to see them."

"I can easily make that happen," Essence said, and she pulled down the bodice of her white, furry dress, thus totally revealing her big firm tits and hard nipples.

"Fuck, they're perfect," Charlie said, so she leaned forward, urging him to suck her left nipple into his mouth.

Sheila brought her hand to her pussy and started rubbing herself.

"Oh yes, suck my nipples, Papa Charlie," Essence moaned. Her nipples were super sensitive, and his attentions sent waves of pleasure directly to her pussy.

"So perfect," he added, cupping the big tits with both hands, while his mouth went back and forth between the two nipples, and she slowly rode him.

"So hot," Sheila said as she watched her Grandfather and her best friend fucking... although of course she felt a bit jealous she was being left out.

"Do you like watching me riding your Grandpa?" Essence asked.

"I do," Sheila said. "But of course I'd rather it was me riding his big dick."

"Mmmmmmmmm." Essence said. "Do you really mean that? Are all your doubts gone now, and you wholeheartedly want to be an incestuous slut and never look back? Really and truly?" she asked, doing her best to leave Sheila absolutely no wiggle room when she replied.

"I really and truly do," Sheila moaned unconditionally. She now fully approved of full-blown incest... between consenting adults, anyway. It was normally considered so wrong, yet it felt so right.

"So you'll happily become a no-holes-barred fuck toy for your Grandpa?" Essence added, as she employed her well-developed Kegel muscles to tighten her pussy snugly around his cock.

"Oooooh," Charlie groaned, both because of the commitments Essence was wheedling out of his granddaughter, and from the way she was milking his dick. This first stage of their Christmas threesome wouldn't be anywhere near a marathon fuck session. But once he came, maybe he'd recover fairly soon.

"And you want to start by being an anal cum bucket for your Grandpa?" Essence continued, her own orgasm getting close. But she wanted to delay it until she could feel Papa Charlie's cock pulsating and erupting inside her so she could enjoy a glorious first climax of the day!

"Oh fuck," Charlie moaned, looking at his granddaughter, whose cheeks were flushed ruby red with pent up passion.

"And how about you becoming a complete three-hole slut for your Grandpa?" Essence finished her litany.

"Fuuuuck," Charlie grunted, picturing himself fucking his granddaughter in all three of her holes, and especially her pussy, was too much for him to contain, and he erupted violently inside Essence's pussy.

"Oh, Papa," Essence moaned, when she felt his big load filling her up, while she continued riding him... milking every drop into her pussy. And then the instant he'd finished coming, she opened her own floodgates, and she screamed through her own powerful orgasm!

"Mmmmm," Sheila purred, as she watched her Grandpa and her best friend both coming... Essence winning the prize for volume hands down... from about a foot away.

A couple minutes later... which they both required so they could recover somewhat... Essence rolled off of Charlie and cuddled against him. Then she parted her legs, and ordered Sheila to, "Clean up your Grandpa's mess."

Sheila didn't hesitate to dive between her friend's legs and start lapping up the cream pie... easily the best breakfast ever! She lapped up the combo mess of Essence's pussy cum and her Grandpa's cock cum... a concoction made in heaven!

"Oh, yes! Suck all your Grandpa's cum out of my pussy," Essence moaned.

"That's so hot," Charlie said, as he watched his granddaughter gobbling down his cum.

A few minutes later, following Essence's second orgasm of the morning, this one thanks to Sheila's lips and tongue, the girls went into the kitchen and fixed breakfast.

"I still haven't come yet today, you know," Sheila pointed out while they were in the kitchen cooking bacon, eggs and toast.

"But you will before too long," Essence smiled. "All good things come to those who wait impatiently, you know."

"Says the contented slut who's already come twice today," Sheila argued, feeling horny and frustrated.

Essence shrugged, "Soon, my fellow slut, soon."

"Fine," Sheila sighed.

They ate breakfast with Charlie, the girls with their plates on his bed, and his in his lap.

Then they gave Charlie a naked washdown, resisting the temptation to play with his dick. They left him naked after they toweled him dry, which nobody complained about.

Essence phoned her parents and her sister. Then she asked, "Do we want to watch another homemade video?"

"Sure," Charlie agreed. "That'll be great!"

"I was thinking Dog Park," Essence said, as she went to the remote control. The USB was still in the television from last night.

"Perfect," he said, fondly recalling their sexy adventures in London.

Essence went back to the girls' bedroom to load the video onto a USB, then she came back and plugged the USB into the living room television, pressed Play, and then both girls joined Charlie on his bed, snuggling into him, one on each side.

Essence moved a nylon-clad foot to Charlie's semi-erect dick, while the video started. It showed Dottie in a lawn-covered outdoors park on her knees, sucking a man's dick. The evening light was kind of dark, but viewable.

"This was a wild night," Charlie said. "We called it the 'dogging it' night at first, but it turned into an orgy when two other women showed up, and they joined in."

"Where is this happening?" Sheila asked, as she stroked her foot up and down Charlie's leg.

"It's a small park in London," Charlie answered, as two more men showed up and positioned themselves on either side of Dottie to watch..

"A dog park?" Sheila asked.

"No, just a regular park. I was there that night, but you won't see me, because I was doing the filming."

"Oh. Dog Park, doggin' it, I get it," Essence said.

"You do?" Sheila asked. "Then kindly spill."

"Doggin' it' is a term describing a woman, usually a married one, visiting a public park, where she sucks and gets fucked by some strangers," Essence explained.

"Really?" Sheila asked.

"Yes, that's right," Charlie confirmed, looking at Essence's foot on his dick, his granddaughter's perfectly manicured silky foot on his leg, and his wife 'doggin' it' with a stranger's dick in her mouth.

"Wild!" Sheila said.

The two new men fished out their cocks, and without any clear audio, Dottie looked up at them, said something to each of them with a big smile on her face, and then she reached up and began stroking their cocks, while still sucking on the first one.

"She obviously loved dick as much as you do," Essence purred to Sheila, as she continued rubbing Charlie's now almost completely hard dick.

"Says the slut who's already fucked my Grandpa this morning," Sheila shot back sullenly.

"Jealous much?" Essence asked.

"Yes, very," Sheila admitted, moving her nylon-clad foot to her Grandpa's dick.

"Teamwork?" Essence invited.

"Mmmmm," Sheila agreed, and she immediately cheered up as each of them moved a foot to his dick.

"Oh, that's nice," Charlie moaned as the two girls began giving him a foot job.

"Have you ever gotten a nylon-clad foot job before?" Essence asked.

"I have," he said. "But it was a long, long time ago."

"Ever gotten a double foot job?" Sheila asked.

"Can't say that I have, until now," he replied, as he enjoyed their two feet working together in unison. As this unusual foot job continued, all three of them returned their attention to the video. Dottie was now naked below the waist and standing but bent over, using a tree for balance, while a chubby bloke fucked her from behind.

"Did the first guy already come and go?" Essence asked.

"Yes, she and swallowed his load," Charlie reported.

"Nice," Essence approved.

"There's nothing like a creamy warm load in your mouth," Sheila said, and she leaned into her Grandpa and gave him a kiss.

"Or all over your face," Essence added.

"Or leaking out of my asshole," Sheila hinted bluntly.

"Shit, are you ready for that now?" Essence asked.

Charlie's dick flinched between their silky soles when he heard Sheila's last utterance.

"I certainly am," Charlie answered.

"I was asking Sheila," Essence smiled, "but it's good to know that you are."

"Would you like to fuck my asshole, Grandpa?" Sheila asked.

"Only if you're willing," he replied.

"Ah, but remember, Grandpa," Sheila said, her foot rolling over his sensitive cock head. "I've already agreed to do anything you want, so my willingness for you to cornhole me is guaranteed."

"Oh yeah, that's right," he said cheerfully. Then, "Essence, help me get onto my knees."

"Are you sure you're up for that?" Sheila asked.

"If I'm going to fuck your ass, I'm going to fuck it properly. So I need to get on my knees," he said, determined to be the Man.

"Okay, sounds good," Sheila smiled, and the two girls worked together to help him get into position.

Sheila then got in front of him on all fours, her hands braced on the edge of the bed, and then he fine-tuned his position behind her.

"I'll lube you both up," Essence offered, and she rushed to the bedroom and returned with a bottle of lube... she always kept some in her purse for whenever it was needed... which must have been often, since the bottle was almost empty.

Essence lubed up Charlie's big cock, rubbed the excessive lube onto Sheila's puckered asshole, and then said, "Now go ahead and bugger your granddaughter's asshole, you everlasting stud."

"All right," Charlie said happily.

Essence took hold of his cock and positioned it against his granddaughter's rectum.

Then Sheila said, "Just slide that big fat cock up my asshole, Grandpa," looking back at him. "I'm just dying to feel you pounding my little starfish."

"Shit, yeah," Essence said, and she pulled out her phone and started filming.

"Okay," Charlie agreed, and he pushed forward, then after some very brief resistance, his dick disappeared all the way inside Sheila's very tight, very warm, very eager pucker. "Oh, God," he grunted.

"Oh, yes Grandpa! Your dick feels so good inside my ass," Sheila moaned. She always loved the sensations of someone's dick filling her ass... and this time that thrill was multiplied by infinity, since this was her Grandpa's dick inside her, and because they were both willingly crossing forbidden lines to commit both sodomy and incest. The prophet Job would have been appalled!

"Do you like my fat cock stretching your tight young asshole?" he asked, with all eight of his inches contained inside her rear end.

"Grandpa, I fucking love your fat cock spreading my asshole so good!"

"Yeah, this ass was made for your Grandpa's dick," he said, as he took a breather, resting against her body.

"Yes, Grandpa, I'm now your baby-girl ass slut," Sheila said, feeling so full... her ass stretched so wide... the burn feeling so good.

"Do you want me to fuck your asshole good and proper?" Charlie asked, as he began fucking her slowly.

"Oh, yes, Grandpa. I want you to fuck me like you used to fuck Grandma! I want you to fuck me like I'm a slut! I want you to fuck me like the ass whore I now am for you!" Sheila babbled through some soft moans... their nasty talk and constant incestual references were making her pussy burn.

"All right," he said, and he placed his hands firmly on her hips, and fucked her good.

"Oh, yes! That's it, fuck my ass, Grandpa! Fuck me!" Sheila moaned, as his body slammed into her with each forward thrust, every inch of his long, fat dick filling her asshole.

"Yeah, and it's such a perfect little asshole," he moaned, not having fucked anybody's ass in more than two decades.

"Yeah, and yours is such a perfect cock, too," Sheila moaned, never before having felt such a rush of sexual adrenaline like she was feeling at this moment.

"You two kids are so fucking hot," Essence said playfully while she filmed the incestuous sodomy. She was annoyed she hadn't thought to film their earlier encounters, but at least she was doing it now.

Sheila looked over and saw what Essence was doing. She moaned, "You're filming my Grandpa sodomizing me?"

"I am," Essence moaned.

"Mmmmmmm," Sheila moaned, turning her head way back so she could look into his eyes. "Are you okay with there being a video of your fat cock fucking your granddaughter's asshole, Grandpa?"

"Oh, yes I am, honey," he moaned. "You'll have this video of my fucking you to watch over and over again, and maybe to show your children when they're old enough, if they're abiding by our family's traditions.."

"Mmmmmmm," Sheila moaned again. "That does sound good, although I also plan to have this cock inside my asshole a lot during the rest of the week."

"It's all yours, honey," Charlie said, as he kept fucking her.

"Um, excuse me?" Essence interjected.

"Sorry, you're right. My dick will be regularly invading both of my college girl fuck toys," Charlie corrected himself.

"Better," Essence approved.

Then for a good ten minutes, perhaps more, Charlie fucked his granddaughter.

There was a lot of nasty talk.

A lot of moaning.

Then finally, Sheila felt an orgasm rising inside her.

"Harder, Grandpa! Fuck me harder! Your baby girl needs to come so bad!" Sheila begged.

"Only dirty sluts ever come from getting ass fucked," he said, and he looked up at the television to see his wife now being triple penetrated.

"Then I must be a really dirty slut," Sheila declared. "Not that I mind."

"You shouldn't mind, you're just like your Grandmother," he said, starting to flag. "And in addition to being a dirty slut, she was the finest woman I ever knew!"

Essence placed a few pillows behind Charlie's back to support it and suggested, "Charlie, why don't you just relax for now... but not your dick. And Sheila, go ahead and fuck yourself to your orgasm."

"Mmmmmm, okay," she agreed, and she began bouncing back onto his dick... but slowly, so she wouldn't hurt him.

"Oh, yes! Ride Grandpa's dick in your asshole," Essence urged her on.

"Oh, yes! I love your dick in my ass, Grandpa," Sheila moaned, as pleasure continued rising inside her.

"Yeah, this is my ass," Charlie groaned, his balls beginning to bubble, now that Sheila was exerting all the effort.

"Fill my asshole with cum, Grandpa," Sheila begged a couple dozen slow strokes later.

"You want your Grandpa to fill your asshole with a big load?" he asked.

"Yes please, Grandpa," Sheila begged, knowing she was close, and knowing the pulsations of his fat cock in her asshole, followed by a warm load, would soon send her ballistic!

"Get ready," he said, "just a bit longer."

"Oh, yes! Fill your granddaughter's asshole right up," Essence encouraged him.

"Yes, fill my shitter with your white, slimy goo," Sheila added nastily.

"Oh fuck," Charlie groaned. That was easily the nastiest thing anyone had ever said to him... and then after a couple more strokes, he unloaded inside his granddaughter.

"Oh, yeeeeeees, Grandpa," Sheila screamed, feeling his cock pulsating, and his cum erupting inside her... which... sure enough... triggered her long-awaited (aka all morning) orgasm. Se kept milking him until his entire load was puddled deep inside her bowels, before she collapsed forward and onto her side.

Essence shot a closeup of the gaped asshole leaking cum and said, "Fuck, Papa Charlie, you really gaped her asshole good!"

1...345678