Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
222 Followers

She glanced up at him, and asked, "How Lynn? How?"

"What do you mean, how?" Her words surprised him.

"Lynn, you and I are gay. I enjoy your company, and I admit I feel attracted to you, and I know I love you, but I don't know if I can...you know...do it with you."

"Sam, I'm in love with you too. I have been since I first saw you those many months ago. It was you I dreamed about before I came to Gigi's. I just didn't know it. Now I do. I'm willing to try and see if this unique, different, and unusual relationship will work, but if you are unsure, I better leave now and let you think...I won't be hurt again."

Lynn got up and left the room. Sam sat and stared into the empty spot where he had sat. She pondered what he just told her. The empty spot quickly became an enigma to her. She heard the door slam. At that sound she knew, she knew. Sam got up, and hobbled upstairs to get her phone. Major was on her heels, and seemed anxious as he let out a little whine. She looked at him, and said "I know pup, I know. I'll get him back."

Sam picked up her phone and dialed Lynn's number. The phone began to ring, and she suddenly heard music. It was behind her. She recognized the melody, and a beautiful female voice singing...

Oh...Sam, Sam you know where I am; Come around and talk awhile. I need your smile, you need a shoulder...Oh...Sam, Sam you know where I am; And the door is open wide...

Sam turned around and began to cry. She saw Lynn, his phone in his hand as tears streamed down his cheeks.

Come on inside, longing to see you...Oh...Sam, Sam you know where I am.

"That's a nice ring tone my pretty boy," said Sam as she wiped her eyes with her sleeve. A smile was on her face.

"Yes it is my handsome woman, I picked it out with you in mind," and with his feminine wiles he asked, "Tisk tisk my knight, no tissue?"

Sam laughed at his comment, leaned on her cane and wiped her nose with her sleeve.

He chuckled but then he became serious and said to her, "Where do we go from here Sam, I don't know what to do next."

Major began prancing around the two. He was agitated about something.

"Major! Not now boy, sit down," Sam said to the hyper dog. "I don't know Lynn, I'm scared. For many years I was happy with who I was. Now I'm not sure what to do next either."

"I know, these emotions are so new, so different, and so wonderful; but I also know how much you mean to me too," Lynn replied, as Major began to whine again. "Major, down boy, down. Come on pooch, easy."

The two looked at the dog, then back at each other.

"Oh Lynn, maybe we should give it a few days first? What do you think?" Sam said, not really believing her words.

"MAJOR!" She screamed, as the black dog suddenly jumped on her, and pushed. Sam's momentum knocked them both down, and she landed in the arms of the big-hearted small man.

"Sam my love! Are you okay your leg?" Lynn yelled with concern.

Sam felt her knee, relieved that it wasn't hurting. She brought her eyes up and looked at Lynn — she saw tenderness, warmth, and caring. She stared deeper, and she saw love. Her heart skipped, and then it hit her, she recognized him for what he was: hers, and only hers!

"Lynn forgive me, if it weren't for that dog — where did he go by the way?" as she scanned the room looking for the Belgian troublemaker. "I would have made a big mistake. Lynn...I love you. I honestly and openly love you. I want you in my bed. Will you join me?" she asked, after which she commenced kissing him very hard and with unbridled passion.

The two prone individuals bore into each other with wild uncertain eyes. Pent up emotion overwhelmed them and screamed for release. They could no longer deny their true feelings of desire. With fervent hunger, their mouths collided with unmatched ecstasy and their tongues intertwined in lustful anticipation of the next step. New and wondrous feelings bubbled over them, as the changed lovers in blessed wonderment began their journey together into uncharted territories.

Reluctantly Sam pulled away from Lynn and using her cane she stood up. He gazed serenely into her eyes, finally comfortable with who he was. Tears of happiness gently fell down his cheeks. His heart beat strong with the anticipation of sharing heart, body, mind, and soul with his woman. The two bonded as he held his hand out for his mistress.

Injured knee or not, Sam knew she was in charge. She grasped his outstretched hand, leaned on her cane and effortlessly lifted her man up; she felt their souls imprint on each other. She silently thanked God, and his instrument, Major, for bringing them together. Sam knew that she and Lynn were bound together forever. She put her arm around his waist and led him to her — no, their bedroom. Sam opened the door, and bowed to let him in. Lynn ever the femme' curtsied in return.

Gently he grasped her strong hands, and brought them up to his mouth. Lynn tenderly kissed the hands which held the faded scars of wounded love and washed that pain completely from her soul. He leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "Be gentle, this is my first time."

"I know my princess," was her heartfelt reply, "It's mine too."

Lynn beamed with joy, and crossed the threshold into the bedroom. Once inside, Sam lightly smacked his ass and with her huskiest voice proclaimed; "Just so you know I am always on top."

Lynn giggled at the swat and her sweet words, he turned to his woman and with a smile of seduction he throatily replied, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

'What was, is no more.'

Thank you for reading!!

Comments and feedback are always welcome. Chapter 7 is being finalized and will be submitted soon, I hope you are enjoying this unique romance!!

Mostera1
Mostera1
222 Followers