Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reece's laughter stopped as she watched her sister playing with herself. Reece did the same and then Reece rolled on her side and walked on hands and knees to straddle Sylvia's face. Sylvia grabbed Reece's hips and pulled her sex down to her waiting tongue. Reece gave a strangled scream when Sylvia's tongue found her clitoris. Then Reece's face dropped to Sylvia's sex. They were off, and my cock was instantly as hard as a flagpole and pushing hard on my pants. I let it out and started slowly stroking it as I watched Sylvia and Reece's sixty-nine.

Sylvia saw what I was doing and she muttered, "Dex. Don't you dare jerk yourself off. This is just meant to warm you up for tonight."

I said, "I don't need any warming up. You know that. You two are just teasing me." Reece broke into a laugh right into Sylvia's pussy but the laugh turned into a groan. I yielded and released my cock and let it just point at the ceiling as I sat in my chair watching them as they tongue-fucked each other through two orgasm each.

When they had recovered, Reece moaned as she sat up and said, "Oh my God, Silly. That was nice."

Sylvia was still on her back lazily running her index finger through her wet pussy. She said, "Reece! I'm serious. Don't call me Silly. That's Fatima's nickname for me and I don't want to think about her. Okay?"

Reece looked at my face and then my bouncing cock and smiled as she said, "Sorry." Reece came up on her hands and knees and crawled to me. She leaned in and gently kissed me on the knob and then bared her teeth and put them on the tip. She bit down lightly and smiled up at me. She bit harder until she got a reaction from me and then she pulled back and grinned at me. I could see her teeth marks on the firm, spongy flesh of my glans. She noticed too and giggled. She pushed my cock down to my stomach and back inside my pants. She slowly and carefully zipped me back up and said, "Later." She had a very lascivious look on her face.

Sylvia rolled up off the floor and went to the kitchen. She was rummaging around in the refrigerator and then came back in the family room and announced that she and Reece would make something for dinner and I should go relax in the hot-tub. That sounded like a good idea to me. As I headed for the back door; Reece said, "No jerking off. We've got plans for that cock." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

The sun had set and the grayness of dusk was taking over as I stepped out of my clothes and into the hot tub. Damn, it felt good. I flattened my body on the surface and laid my head back in the water. I was making my plans for the evening three-some and my cock was lifting up out of the water and heading for my stomach, when a hand grabbed it as it hit vertical. I opened my eyes expecting to see Reece or Sylvia and I was surprised to see Sarah and Sandy.

Sarah had my cock in her grip and Sandy reached in to get her share. They were fully dressed. I pulled myself back into a sitting position on one of the molded fiberglass seats, which pulled my cock from their hands and underwater. I said, "Hello ladies. What's up?"

Sandy wiped her wet hand on her jeans and nodded to her sister to take the lead. Sarah wiped her wet hand on her tee shirt and said, "Well. Ummm... We have a problem and we need your help again."

I said, "What? The photos or videos weren't enough for the Princess?"

Sarah said, "It's worse than that. We were just going to show her the photos and videos that we took of your huge cock. It was just like you said. When we showed her the picture of your cock; she immediately said that I'd pulled it off a porno website. We showed her pictures of your cock with our faces in the shot and she just laughed and said that we'd photoshopped the picture. So, we showed her the videos of us sharing your cock back and forth and the one with cum on our faces and chests."

Sandy jumped into the story and said, "She watched the videos several times and then accused us of somehow faking them. She was interested in them though and said that she wanted us to text her the videos and like a couple of fools, we did. She confirmed that she got them on her phone and then said that she would distribute the videos to everyone if we didn't make arrangements for her to see the huge cock in person. She said she would send them to our parents."

Sarah teared up at that thought and said, "Can you help us? We learned our lesson about sexting. This has turned into a disaster or our own making. I wanted so bad to be accepted by Princess Tina and her clique. I don't care about her anymore. I just want this to be over and we can just go back to being geeks." Sandy teared up too. I didn't feel that I needed to say 'I told you so'. They already knew.

I looked from Sarah to Sandy and said, "So, what is your plan now?"

Sandy burst out, "We have to bring her to meet you and see for herself."

Sarah added, "She'll need to see it hard and I'd expect that she'll want to do the same things she saw in the videos and probably more just to maintain her superiority."

I considered their plan for a few moments just to make them squirm a little. They watched me considering whether or not I'd play my part in their plan and each of them in stereo said, "Please!"

I nodded and smiled but then I said, "Okay. Tell Princess Tina that she will have to bring her phone to prove to me that she actually has the videos and can fulfill her threats. I'll distract her somehow." This last part brought light into their downcast eyes as they grinned at each other and then at me. I continued, "While she's distracted, you delete the videos that you sent her. Problem solved." I couldn't resist throwing in, "I hope you have learned your lesson. Keep what's private ... private."

We all heard the girl's mother yelling for them in the front yard. It had gotten dark and they just blurted out, "Thank you Dex. We owe you big-time," as they found their escape hole in the hedge and moments later, I heard them yell, "We're coming Mom. The street lights just came on."

A moment later, Sarah poked her head back through the hedge and said, "Tomorrow after school? Is that Okay?"

I said, "That's fine. I'll change my plans to be here." She didn't respond and I heard her running across her back yard toward her house.

I heard their mother yelling, "What are two doing back there anyway. I hope you're no bothering the neighbors. I had to smile to myself. I stepped out of the tub and pulled the cover into place before grabbing my towel off the steps. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist as I headed across the yard. I was thinking about tonight.