Defrosting Cheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise my wife had managed to get my entire member into her mouth and began deep throating me. She had never done that before. Her technique was fantastic as her hands worked me over feverishly. Soon jets of semen were shooting up my entire length into her mouth. I could hear her gulping every drop down as my hips were thrusting into her face while I swatted her rump several times. In a matter of minutes, she had completely drained me, and my cock had shriveled down to a tiny worm resting on my balls. Panting, Cheryl stop, and lay back down and go to sleep on the count of three remembering how great our bodies are together."

Over the next few days I did not try anything other than reminding her how sexy she was and hinting at our prior wonderful sex life. She seemed to be loosening up a bit. No longer did she complain when I told her how hot she looked, even smiling at my comments. Cheryl even giggled when I gave her rump a playful swat. When it had been a week, I put her back under instructing her to sit on my lap and rub her naked boobs in my face while I kissed and sucked on them.

After flinging her blouse and bra to the floor my wife climbed onto my lap and put an arm around my neck. Without any hesitation she began whipping her breasts across my face. It took me a minute to catch one of her nipples in my mouth as she pressed against me. To my utter surprise after only a minute or two Cheryl reached down and began playing with my cock through my pants going so far as to pull it out and stroke it lovingly. This was a complete surprise as I had not instructed her to do this.

Evidently having her tits kissed was turning her on to the point she reciprocated by playing with my member. Throwing caution to the wind I decided to bring her out of the hypnotic state while we were playing with each other. Placing my hands firmly on her ass cheeks I brought her out telling her to remember throwing off her top and bra and presenting her tits to me but not to remember that she had been instructed to do so.

Feverishly I kneaded her ass cheeks and virtually attacked her boobs as she was waking up. Cheryl had a death-drip on my cock as she yanked on it. Several moans escaped her before she fully woke up. Momentarily she pulled her breasts away from my mouth and uttered something unintelligible before pulling my face back against her chest. Instead of yanking on my cock she now was gently stroking on it. A low groan arose from her throat gradually increasing in both intensity and volume as apparently, she orgasmed. After which she leaned down and kissed me full on the mouth before getting up and putting back on her blouse and bra.

Blushing a bright red, she shook her head with a curious look on her face as she walked into the kitchen to prepare supper. Not a word was spoken. The evening passed uneventfully except for an occasional curious look being exchanged between the two of us. When it was nearly our normal bedtime I was surprised when Cheryl suggested that she would get us a nice snack to nibble on if I would open a bottle of her favorite sweet red wine. I could not remember the last time she had been the one to suggest we have a drink; I was thrilled!

After pouring the two glasses of wine and placing them and the bottle on the coffee table I sat on the sofa and waited for my wife. When she came in, she was carrying a plate of cubed cheese, strawberries, and grapes. We found a cable movie that we had seen before that was half over and just sat there watching as we drank and ate. Surprisingly she was sitting hip to hip with me. There were no objections when I kept her glass full. Silently, I watched the movie, not making a single sexual move on her afraid that would ruin any chance, no matter how remote, I would have for sex that night.

"Would you please take this stuff to the kitchen wile I go pee and I'll get ready for bed," Cheryl coolly spoke but gave me a peck on the cheek when the movie ended. She had my head buzzing as I was totally mystified about what would or would not happen in the bedroom. I took my time putting things away to allow her to spruce up if that was what she wanted to do. When I got to the bedroom, I was disappointed as she was laying on the bed in her regular cotton nightshirt.

Biting my tongue, I used the bathroom and stripped down to my briefs and climbed in next to her. Following our nightly ritual, Cheryl turned toward me and kissed me three times. However, this time the third kiss was much more passionate than usual. But, after a brief hug, my wife just rolled away as if to go to sleep. Desperate for some attention I placed my hand on her hip and began to caress it. Since she did not make a move to stop me, I slid my hand further down her thigh and then back up but underneath the nightshirt. As my hand travelled up, I suddenly realized that there were no panties hindering me.

Cautiously I proceeded to run my hand up her tummy. For the last several years Cheryl had worn her bra to bed because she was more comfortable that way. The only nights she had left it off was when we were going to have sex, it was off that night! Leaning over her I gave her a peck on the lips as my hand cupped her breast. A moment later, she was shoving her tongue into my mouth and I could feel her ever so lightly caressing my cock with her fingertips through my briefs, "You're a bit over-dressed don't you think?"

Wasting no time, I stood up and shucked my briefs as I climbed back into bed. Tentatively I placed my hand back on her stomach and realized that Cheryl had removed her nightshirt. After months of waiting I was not about to blow it, so I laid there impatiently for Cheryl to make the next move. Rolling into my arms my wife bit my neck and huskily whispered, "Glen we only have four or five hours to see how many times and how many nasty ways we can pleasure one another before I fall asleep."

In a state of shock, we kissed passionately as I couldn't remember Cheryl hardly ever being this aggressive. My hands were all over her paying close attention to her large sexy ass. Moments later she was rubbing her tits and sweaty armpits in my face which I hungrily explored. Suddenly she climbed off of me, I thought, for a moment, that she had come to her frigid senses. I need not have worried as the next thing I knew she was engulfing my cock in her mouth. She fucked my cock with her mouth rhythmically and was roughly fondling my balls and finger-fucking my shit hole. Completely at her mercy, I wrapped my fingers in her hair as I writhed in pure ecstasy.

Thrusting up hard I swatted her backside to let her know I was cumming. This did not slow her down as the pressure in my cock increased until I exploded in her mouth. This night was getting better and better as my wife apparently remembered that back when we were very active, she would first give me a blow job then we would play until my member was sufficiently recovered for fucking, many times meaning both of her other holes. But, to my utter surprise after I came, she kissed all the way down my legs and sucked on my feet. She mouth fucked each toe individually both tickling me and turning me on.

This was the first time she had ever kissed and sucked my feet. After a couple of minutes, she climbed halfway up my body and laid me on my stomach. After pushing my legs apart Cheryl yanked my ass cheeks to the side exposing my butt hole and wasting no time, she began swiping the flat of her tongue up my crack. For the next few minutes she alternatively fingers, and tongue fucked my bowels while she kneaded my cheeks with her hands. When we both had our fill, she slithered back beside me and bringing her mouth to mine and cooed, "Kiss me, taste your ass hole."

Roughly, we kissed each other as I rolled Cheryl on to her back. Starting at her ear and continuing to her neck and then her breasts I kissed my way down her body. After kissing and caressing her navel and stomach I paid attention to her outer hips and worked my way down to her feet. Savagely I attacked her sexy feet kissing and sucking on them as my hands rubbed all over her feed and legs. Burying my face in both of her feet I reveled in the smell and taste.

When I was busily fucking her big toe, she moved her other foot from my face and nudged my arm with her foot signaling me to move along. As she did this her legs parted just enough to allow the aroma of her pussy to waft up to my nose. Not needing any further invitation, I scampered up between her legs, forgetting any seductiveness I had thought of when I started. My lips and tongue were all over her pussy in a flash. Cheryl came in record time with her hips bucking me in my face and her pussy running like a river.

"Son of a bitch fuck me now!" she demanded. Not wanting to spoil the moment I moved up and kissed her passionately her honey still dripping from my chin. My wife, almost violently, pulled my cock inside the folds of her hot pussy. Sharp nails clawed into my ass as her hips came up to meet my thrusts. Her legs were firmly wrapped around me as I repositioned myself, so my hands were cupping both of her boobs, firmly kneading and caressing them. The harder I pumped my cock into her the harder she would slam her hips into each of my thrusts.

"Oh fuck, holy..." I moaned out as I could feel my impending orgasm. I moved my hands from her boobs to her sides so I could plunge my member even harder. It did not take long for the first small shot of jism to invade her tight pussy. Moments later, I erupted a full load deep inside of Cheryl as she was having rolling orgasms. We both were breathless as Cheryl continued to thrust up against me as the last of my sticky goo flowed into her. As she tried to catch her breath her arms fell to her side as we both went limp. I landed with my face in her armpit which I gave a couple of quick licks before she swatted my ass indicating that I needed to roll off of her sexy body.

When a few minutes had gone by my wife rolled to her side facing away from me. In my lust I had forgotten to turn off the light, so I laid there admiring her body when she mumbled something about turning it off. Dutifully I got up and flicked the switch. When I returned, I planted my face on her ass wishing for some anal action. When I licked up her crack, she swatted me away whispering, "Glen maybe tomorrow night but we can snuggle together."

Only slightly disappointed, as I had already done ninety percent of everything I had wanted to do, I slid in behind her and wrapping my arm around her spooned until I fell into the most restful sleep I had in years. The aroma of bacon and eggs awoke me as the sun streamed in through the window. Hurriedly I cleaned up and put on shorts and a t-shirt. There was a glass of Mountain Dew already waiting for me on the table and Cheryl was scooping scrambled eggs onto our plates wearing the same nightshirt she had been wearing the night before.

Evidently, we were both very hungry as the food seemed to disappear from our plates as if by magic without a word being spoken. When we were both done, she scooted the plates to the side. I had just pushed my chair out when my wife sat facing me on my lap. Cheryl unzipped my shorts and struggled to pull my erection free and began stroking it, "Glen, look deeply into my eyes and relax. Whenever I say "blue balls" you will go into a trance and be at my mercy and you will think about how lucky you are to have me as a wife."

I started to speak but she put a finger to my lips and my cock into her pussy, "Some hypnotist you are! I guess you thought by rubbing my shoulders , looking into your eyes, and getting me to relax you could hypnotize me. The massage was great and worked very well but as for the trance you put me under, I could hardly keep from busting out laughing. I decided, on the spot, to let it ride and see how far you would take things. I found myself enjoying recalling our early sex life believe it or not."

As Cheryl continued to speak, she began slowly riding my hard cock, "Little by little I found my sex drive coming back with all of the sexy stories. I was almost ready to fuck you the night you had me sit on your lap while you kissed my tits. However, you almost blew it when you had me suck your cock as I was really pissed that you would take advantage of my perceived hypnotic state. But, luckily for you things did not go any further and you allowed me to make the final step last night. We'll talk more later but right now I'm going to lay on this table and you are going to eat my ass then butt fuck me."

Totally shocked at what she had just said I just sat there while she dismounted my member and leant over the table and wiggled her glorious ass at me. There was really nothing I could say that would not have sounded pathetic, so I grabbed her but cheeks and orally pleasured her ass before fucking her tightest hole. For the next several hours we both enjoyed orgasm after orgasm. After dinner that evening we sat down and talked and things have been great ever since. Cheryl will sometimes say "blue balls" when she is in the mood and I, likewise, will say "red boob" when I want some special attention. But the truth is now that we have put each other's needs out on the table our sex life is fantastic.

Cheryl has even brought up actually having a threesome with her sister as she really thinks it could happen. But, that is another story. Let me know if you wish to read it. Meanwhile, if I ever find that fraud of a hypnotist who supposedly showed me how to hypnotize my wife he will get more than a piece of my mind.

12