Declared Intent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, hmm! God yes," Gail approved as Teddy fingered her rectum.

"I, shit, here, here it comes," Teddy warned and Gail slurped at his meat.

"Come on. Bed's a whole lot better," Gail enthused and scampered down the hall.

Teddy chuckled at her enthusiasm and followed her down the hall. Entering his bedroom, he saw that Gail had already assumed the position. She lay on the bed, hands above her head, legs spread.

Kneeling between her thighs, Teddy tongued and sucked and fingered Gail to a quick orgasm. Then, grabbing her hands, Teddy fed his cock into her pussy.

Teddy hammered her hard for several minutes. Thinking of her concave belly becoming swollen with a baby did spur him on. Teddy had loved the sight of Lorie when she was pregnant. Her decision to have her tubes tied after the birth of Amelia had almost caused Teddy to divorce her. Now, even as he pounded his cock into Gail, Teddy did wonder if either one of his kids were actually his.

Gail screamed in orgasm and Teddy flooded her womb with his seed. When he flopped onto his back next to Gail, she quickly knelt and began tonguing his cock, trying to get him hard again.

"On your knees," Teddy ordered when his cock was again fully erect.

"No," Gail said, again bringing her hands above her head. She brought her knees up to her small tits, exposing her tightly clenched anus.

Teddy knelt at her buttocks and liberally greased her rectum. The entire time, Gail kept her hands above her head, kept her pretty hazel eyes tightly clenched as she moaned and gurgled in pleasure.

"Oh God, oh mother fucker yes!" Gail hissed loudly when Teddy pressed his slimy cock against her rosebud.

Teddy kissed her as his cock pushed into her struggling hole. Gail opened her mouth and frantically sucked on his tongue as he thrust himself into her. Teddy held her two bony wrists in one hand and reached down and tugged her left breast savagely.

"Oh fucking yes, fucking tear me up," Gail screamed and bucked in orgasm.

Teddy hammered her hard and fast; he could feel his balls tightening. With a strangled groan, Teddy emptied his balls into Gail's guts.

After another drink, Gail went to put her mouth on his cock. Teddy stopped her; his cock was filthy. So, she followed him into his bathroom and climbed into the shower with him. Kneeling, Gail made sure that Teddy's cock was good and clean. Then she braced herself against the shower wall and wiggled her small buttocks in invitation. Seeing a small dribble of semen oozing from her pussy and her anus had Teddy's cock rock hard. He pressed himself against her reddened anus and slowly pushed himself into her.

"Monday's Memorial Day; you doing anything?" Teddy asked as he toweled her dry.

"Mm, no, not really. I mean, Fourth of July? My momma and me, we go down to Kennedy Park, you know, watch the fireworks, but Memorial Day?" Gail said.

"My company's having a picnic, Crestview Park out in Lowridge," Teddy said. "I uh, you, you go with me?"

"I, like your girlfriend or something?" Gail asked, surprised.

"Yeah, like my girlfriend or something," Teddy laughed.

In answer, Gail plastered her damp body against his wet body and smothered him with kisses. Then, she stood, arms around his neck and lay her head against his chest.

"I, I can hear your heart beating," she murmured.

At the picnic for the men and families of Holmes Fabrications, Gail felt somewhat like a celebrity. Man after man stopped her and asked her what she was doing with Teddy. Man after man let her know she could do so much better.

"Naw, I'm just ragging on him; Andrews is a good man," one man smiled, giving Teddy an affectionate one-armed hug. "But, damn! Andrews, huh? Where, where'd you find such a pretty girl, huh?"

"I'm not that pretty," Gail whispered as the fellow employee walked away.

"Hey, you listen," Teddy said, growing very serious. "You, you are beautiful, you are gorgeous, I'm lucky to be seen with you. Yes, Gail. You are that pretty."

"Listen to him, Sweetheart," an attractive red head smiled. "Teddy! I can't believe it. Miracles do come true."

"Mrs. Holmes, come on now," Teddy smiled.

"Year after year, where's Teddy? Year after year, he never comes," the woman smiled at Gail. "Then, all of a sudden, here he is."

Mrs. Holmes put an affectionate hand on Gail's arm. She smiled at Teddy.

"Well, I guess he wanted come here and show you off, right Teddy?" the woman said, then flitted away to greet another arrival to the picnic area.

At a table, eating the barbeque provided by Boar's Head BBQ restaurant, Teddy overheard two men talking about the courthouse steps auction. When the men took a breath, Teddy asked them what they were talking about.

"County auctions off foreclosed properties first Tuesday of every month," one man explained. "My brother in law? Buys a couple, fixes them up then flips them."

"Tell him about twelve twenty one Braggs Road," the other man laughed.

"That place?" the first man laughed. "My brother in law bought it back in oh nine. Then, in thirteen? Guess what house's back on the block? And in nineteen, you guessed it, same house. Well, I know you won't believe it but..."

"You're right, I don't believe it," Teddy laughed. "God, the house got a curse on it or something?"

"Not for Frankie, it don't," the first man laughed. "Every time? He gets it for less and less."

Wiping his hands clean, Teddy pulled out his cell phone and read through a few listings. Then he switched to the Oakleaf County web site and continued looking.

"Starts at ten..." Teddy said to Gail. "Come with me? Be my good luck charm?"

It was a sweltering hot day as Teddy and Gail stood on the steps of the courthouse. There were a few times that Teddy called out a bid, but in a matter of minutes, the property was well outside of his reach.

"Next up is twenty oh four Acorn, Great Oak," the auctioneer called out. "Twenty oh four Acorn Court."

Twenty thousand," Teddy called out after quickly looking at the property on his cell phone.

"Shit! I wonder, they know something I don't?" Teddy worriedly asked Gail when no one else bid on the property.

"God!" Gail agreed as their bid was accepted.

In truth, most of the serious buyers had already picked up the properties they wanted. The few remaining buyers were already bickering amongst themselves for the wooded areas in unincorporated Sweet Oak and Oakleaf.

Teddy had gone to his bank, Great Oak Savings & Loan and removed forty thousand dollars from his savings account. He had managed to save up a nice nest egg ever since divorcing his extravagant wife. Whoever had said 'cheaper to keep her' had never met Lorie Jean Buchanan Andrews. Thankfully, Judge Shirley Dunning had thoroughly read through the petition for the dissolution of the marriage, read through the financial records, then asked a few pertinent questions before rendering her decision.

Lorie did manage to keep the house, but only until Amelia reached the age of eighteen. Then the house would be sold and the proceed would be divided. Since it was Lorie's infidelity that had caused the action, Judge Dunning declined to award Lorie any spousal support.

After paying the cash, Teddy returned to his bank and put the remainder back into his bank account. Then he and Gail nervously drove to 2004 Acorn Court. Seeing a very cute ranch house nestled among other very cute houses, Teddy and Gail looked at each other, then looked at the address on his sales receipt, looked at the address on the cute acorn shaped mailbox, then at one another again.

"So, what's the story behind this?" Teddy asked as he got out of his car.

The key fit in the lock; they had the right house. The interior could use a good cleaning and Teddy resolved they'd be getting rid of the deep pile magenta colored carpet in the living room, but the house looked to be in good repair.

"There, that thing say anything about a pool?" Gail asked, looking through the back atrium doors.

"Hmm, no," Teddy said, coming up behind her and peering at the dirty in-ground pool. "Needs cleaning, that's for sure."

"Uh huh, you better get busy, then," Gail teased.

She twisted in his arms and stretched up for a kiss. Then she put her head against his chest and declared she could hear his heart beating.

"I come see you when you move out here?" she quietly begged, running her hand over his muscled chest.

"No," Teddy said and Gail thought her heart had stopped beating.

"Sweetheart, want you here with me," Teddy quietly said. "Now, come on. Let's see the rest of our house"

"Oh, and if you're on the pill? Need to get off it," Teddy said, squeezing her buttocks as they admired the master bathroom.

"What?" Gail asked. "You, you serious?"

"Now, come on; I go in at midnight; I need to take a serious nap," Teddy said.

"You can have your nap after we fuck," Gail said happily.

"Then hurry up!" Teddy smiled.

"Oh, and I seen on-line, this girl? They were doing anal? And she was on top; we do that?" Gail asked when Teddy came to a stop in front of his trailer.

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that rate my works, those that 'favorite' my words.

Gail Sternan is introduced in 'Tutelage' in the First Time category. Rusty Barnes, the counterperson at Spoons Ice Cream parlor is likewise introduced in the same story.

Jack, the manager of the Pak N' Sak liquor store makes frequent appearances in stories centered in and around the Oakleaf County area.

Nulough's Vodka is pronounced 'new lows vahd kah.' As in, if you're drinking this slop, you've reached new lows in your alcohol consumption.

And 'missed aches' instead of mistakes in the Disclaimer was an intentional flub. Some people just ain't happy unless there's something to make them unhappy.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12