Dancing with the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she complied happily. For the next few minutes we fucked in rhythm while she bounced on top of me while I enjoyed the exotic visual medium of this spectacular woman orally imbibing on her own perfect breasts.

With one final thrust upward and a grunt to announce the inevitable, I released, this time shooting my cum directly and deeply into her, an appropriate finale to our marathon liaison.

She slipped on a robe and exited the bedroom and I went to the shower, reluctantly cleansing our fluids and scents from my body. When I dressed, she was in the kitchen, at the counter. I barely paid attention to what she was doing, instead walking up behind her and pressing my groin into her backside, while reaching around to untie the robe with a quick flick of the wrist.

She squealed as I pulled the robe from her shoulders and began to caress her firm tits from behind. "God, no, don't you even think about it. I'm already going to be walking bowlegged for a week." She pulled the robe back onto her, playfully pushing me away.

"Besides...," she said, turning to offer me a plate full of Italian pastries. "I made you some treats for your travels. Keep them happy, fuck 'em and feed 'em."

I kissed her neck in gratitude, tugging her hair gently one last time. She did indeed look like a woman who had been, in her words, thoroughly fucked. "That's so sweet, Ms. D. Thank you. But you really don't have to feed me, ya know. I don't care how good these goodies are, the kitchen can only be the second choice of rooms for your talents."

I left shortly thereafter, returning to our separate lives once again. Five hundred miles and a million other differences away. But we had our Thursday nights, dancing with the stars.

I always turned my cell phone off when hosting my project meeting, so I didn't hear her message until I was in the airport terminal hours later, nibbling on a delicious home-made biscotti.

"Hello, Mr. G. I'm still in bed and it's almost noon. I've made myself cum several times, thinking of you, eating my pussy, oh, so...fucking.... good. I can still feel you inside of me. I can smell you on me. It's amazing how you know just to pleasure my body.

"I wanted to let you know that out of all the things we did last night, I'm shy to tell you what I want in person. So I'll tell you now. I was so turned on with the things you did to my ass, Mr. G. I never thought you were a back door man. But I wanted you to. And I want more. You know....

"The key is to be relaxed. And, oh, how you get me relaxed. So next time....

"Next time."

Because of the circumstances of life, it's been sixteen years. I haven't seen another episode of Dancing with the Stars although I smiled every time I saw a promo on television.

And there hasn't been a next time.

Yet.

12