Dad's Big Mistake (Supersized)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so sexually aroused that he felt like he could cry like a baby, just from the anticipation! He told himself to buck up and keep his act together. It was vital that he impress her from the very start.

She set a tube of something on her nightstand.

Feeling naughty, she stood fairly far from the nightstand as she did that, "forcing" herself to bend way over. That caused her shirt to ride all the way up, briefly exposing her entire ass.

Kyle gasped at her bubble butt. He couldn't see how it could be any more flawless and sexy.

She slyly grinned. Already, she was having a great time.

He asked about the tube with genuine curiosity, "What's that?"

"It's lubrication, in case we need it," she said.

He was silent, but he thought, I swear to God, I'm gonna fuck her so good that she's NEVER going to need that!

Then it hit him, Hot damn! This is it! The years of waiting and wanting are over! I'm finally about to fuck Mom! Really honest-to-God fuck her! Holy fucking fuck! Best day of my life! Thank you, Dad, for cheating!

Julie slid her cute little bare feet from their slippers and crawled under the sheet next to her son. She lay on her side and looked at him in a serious manner. "Are you're sure you still want to do this for me?"

Kyle smiled. "Seriously?! You have to ask that?!"

She smiled widely. "Yes, I do."

"Hell, yeah! I'd do anything for you, Mom!"

She smiled teasingly. "I don't know about that. But I do think you'd do absolutely anything to be the one to get me pregnant!"

They both laughed. He couldn't deny that.

"Are you ready?" Julie asked warmly.

Kyle nodded. He gulped. He was worried he'd cum before they could get seriously started.

Julie lay on her back and put her hand on his shoulder. "Come over on top of me."

Their laughing had eased the tension some, but both of them were beyond excited, as if they'd just finished running a race. They were panting hard, and they hadn't even gotten going yet.

Kyle moved over. Just getting on top of her was a dream come true.

Julie spread her legs slightly as her son took position between them. She pulled her T-shirt up above her waist to her belly button. She felt Kyle's bare cock press against her pubic mound.

She sensed he was tentatively holding his body up above hers, like he was doing a push-up.

"It's okay, rest your full weight on me," she said, pulling her son down so that their chests met.

He sighed blissfully as he felt the huge mounds of spongy tit-flesh flatten out against his chest. He thought, Aaaah! Paradise already!

She placed her hands on her son's shoulders. With bended knees, she spread her long legs apart.

He laid his head on her right shoulder and started to nudge his stiff dick against his mother's sex, searching for that magic entrance.

"Lower!" she whispered into her son's ear. She didn't mean to, but her word came out with urgency and passion, because she was excited beyond belief. She warned herself to be more clinical.

Kyle felt the head of his cock enter the smooth creamy groove of Julie's matronly slit. His purple plumb split his mother's slit and popped into her steamy sheath.

She let out an audible sigh as her sex stretched tightly around the helmet of its new guest. Already, it was a brand new experience for her. She'd had some other lovers before Jim, but none of them had been anywhere near her son's remarkable size, especially his girth.

He pushed forward. His thick fuck-meat sunk inch by veiny-inch into Julie's depths. He could feel his mother tense up. It was at that moment he knew that she had never had experienced a penis anywhere near this large.

She was trying to stay silent and calm, but she felt so anxious and horny that she was on the verge of hyperventilating. Already, she was feeling a lot of pain as her vagina valiantly tried to stretch to accommodate the unfamiliar invader. She knew she was about to be worked hard in places she never knew existed.

Kyle began to take short, slow strokes, fucking his monster deeper and deeper with each thrust. He would have been deliriously overjoyed, but that was tempered by the fact that he already had to concentrate intensely just not to cum already. The mere feeling of being partially impaled in his mother's cunt was more than enough to send him over the edge!

Julie drew in a sharp breath as her son's baby-making battering ram entered the unexplored depths of her most secret place. Her pussy walls molded around the spongy meat of her boy's cock, triggering sensitive nerve-endings only touched once before, ironically during that same boy's birth. She felt the tip of his absurdly thick prick nudge against the opening to her cervix, bottoming out with another inch left to go.

Kyle's natural instincts took over. He started to fuck his big fat cock up and down his mother's love-canal. He was riding on the verge edge of having to cum at any moment, but he was constantly squeezing his PC muscle for all he was worth to delay that time a little longer.

He tried hard not to think about the fact that he was fucking his mother, the woman of his dreams! Such a thought could tip him over the orgasmic edge at any moment. But even though he avoided such thinking as much as possible, the general feeling that he was an actual motherfucker now was keeping him as high as a kite.

Julie held her baby boy against her, hanging on for the ride. She brought her sleek, muscular legs up and wrapped them around him.

Mother and son began to moan as they continued and intensified their mating dance.

After only two-minutes of serious, steady humping and thrusting that Julie was struck with the most intense orgasm of her life. She was completely at its mercy. "OHHHHH... GOD!"

She'd previously told herself that she wasn't going to scream at all, because that wasn't "clinical" and "dispassionate." But that plan went out the window almost immediately! The pleasure was so great, she felt like she was truly losing her mind! It was orders of magnitude greater than any pleasure she'd ever felt while getting fucked by her husband, or even any other previous lover.

Kyle kept fucking her hard and deep through her big climax. He watched as his mother gritted her teeth, her face red and contorted. He'd never felt so triumphant in his life! And yet he somehow hung on a little longer without cumming. At the very least, he wanted to make sure she finished enjoying a really big orgasm first.

Julie let out a series of grunting screams, like a woman during childbirth, as the waves of orgasmic contractions ripped through her body, over and over and over again. She was actually incredulous, and thought, When the hell is this ever going to stop?! Holy mother of God! Too intense!

She didn't realize it, but she and Jim were badly matched when it came to fucking. His penis had a decent, average length, but it was thin. Whereas her pussy was unusually loose. Yet Kyle's cock was so exceptionally thick that her looseness was an ideal tightness for him. She'd had other lovers before Jim, but none of them with penises remotely as thick as her son's. As a result, already the fiction and feeling of fullness felt better than she'd ever thought physically possible!

Kyle's thick young dick pistoned in and out of her 38-year-old cunt, his big floppy balls slapping against the already sweaty crack of her ass again and again and again. For ten remarkable dick-grinding minutes, he continued to hump his dream-pussy. It was everything he imagined it would be... and better!

It was a wonder even to him that he hadn't climaxed inside her yet. He wasn't a virgin by any means, and he'd developed unusual stamina and skill fucking lots of very sexy girls his own age. But it seemed all those fucks were just inadequate practice leading up to this momentous event. He made a superhuman effort to delay his orgasm in order to impress her, and also to prolong the greatest pleasure he'd ever experience in his life!

Suddenly, he felt his mother tense up again.

"OHHHHH MYYYY GOOODDDDD!" Julie wailed, in a crying tone. Once again, she simply couldn't believe how fantastic it felt as another climax started to rip through her entire body.

Somehow, right in the middle of cumming, she managed to think with amusement, Lord, have mercy on me! Getting fucked by my son is a five-course gourmet meal, and getting fucked by Jim is a stale and dry rice cracker!

Once again, Kyle picked up his pace as that second orgasm continued to course through his gorgeous mother. Sweat flew off his brow as he gave it his all.

Julie nearly cried from tears of joy and intensity, because the climax hit her so hard. Her body shook and quivered from head to toe. She let out a long, passionate wordless wail, so loud that she worried the neighbors might hear it. And they lived on a large property, with the nearest neighbor quite a ways away.

Finally, he could hold out no more. Even as her own orgasm intensified still more, he felt his nuts tighten. A torrent of semen erupted from his cock. It was pure heaven!

Using her heels Julie drew him in, his cock knocked against the back of her tight fuck-sheath.

"Go deep! DEEP!" she commanded, delirious in her sexual rapture. "SON! Fuck me deeper!"

Julie felt the ropes of hot jism jetting against the mouth of her cervix. Billions of potent sperm would soon start their journey in search of her eggs.

CHAPTER 4

As Kyle lay there, basking in the afterglow, he thought, I seriously can't believe it. That was the greatest experience of my life, by several orders of magnitude! But I can't forget that this is just the first of many such fucks we're going to enjoy in the coming days! It can only get better and better! I'm a true motherfucker now. She doesn't know it yet, but I'm never going to give this up!

Not only that, but as they rested, as if half-dead, he realized that at the height of his orgasm, he'd clutched at her huge tits. In the ensuing writhing and excitement, her T-shirt had rode up all the way to her armpits! That left his hands on her magnificent bare boobs! He even was able to rest his head against her "tit pillows" while he recovered.

It was heaven all over again for him, but of a different and more mellow kind.

Julie had been totally out of it. As she slowly came to, she sensed with alarm that her massive knockers were fully exposed, and her son had his hands and his head resting on them. Worse, his hands were gently caressing and exploring her soft and silky smooth tit-flesh there.

She felt a shiver of arousal from his wandering fingers, not to mention the naughty thrill of knowing her son was finally realizing his dream of playing with her enormous tits.

But she reminded herself, "Clinical." "Dispassionate." I have to keep my T-shirt on. Breast play isn't going to get me pregnant.

She reluctantly told him, "Um, Sweetie? Can you do me a favor and tug my T-shirt back into place?"

He was secretly crushed to hear that, but he reminded himself he was playing a long game. Sometimes that meant two steps forward, one step back.

So he just said, "Um, sure." He pulled the T-shirt down to about the middle of her tummy. But then he continued to rest his head in the valley between her two massive mounds, and his hands stayed on her tits, holding them through her shirt.

She was feeling exhausted from her epic orgasms, as well as all her non-stop pleasure when she wasn't cumming. She decided to let that "forbidden" contact slide, for now.

After a few more minutes, she began to wiggle uncomfortably, indicating she wanted him to move.

He rolled off of his bombshell mother. He was still tripping out about the fact that he'd just dumped a huge load of spunk deep within her cunt.

The sheet had slid all the way off their bodies during their fuck session, since it was a warm summer day and the only reason for even a single sheet was modesty. So he could see everything when she propped a pillow under her bare ass as she stayed lying on her back.

"What are you doing, Mom?" he asked with genuine curiosity.

"I have to elevate my hips to let as much of your sperm as possible into my cervix."

"Did I do okay?" he asked. He tried to sound casual, but the question was like life and death for him.

"Okay? You were... You did wonderfully," she said, stroking her son's cheek.

He breathed a sigh of relief. He longed to make her cum hard, because he loved her and he naturally rejoiced in seeing her happy. But he also felt it was imperative to rock her world so they'd be able to move beyond her "clinical" fucking method as soon as possible.

"All that screaming you did, I felt like I was hurting you," he said. He didn't actually think that, but he was fishing for a reaction.

"Hurting me? Oh, Sweetie, no. It... It was a different type of screaming," she said with embarrassment. She still was incredulous at the intensity of her orgasms, not to mention how great getting fucked by him felt the rest of the time.

"What do you mean?" he asked, still playing dumb.

"Well, lots of women scream when they have really powerful orgasms. You should know that since everyone says you're the 'cocksman' of your entire school. Mom was just feeling really good, that's all," she said bashfully.

"I like to make you feel good," Kyle said, this time with total sincerity. In fact, he longed to make her cum hard many times a day, for years to come. But he didn't dare express that to her yet.

She smiled at him warmly. "I know you do, my love, but we need to remember that making each other feel good isn't really our purpose here. We have to make this as clinical as we can, like a medical procedure. Our goal is to make you a little brother or sister, okay?"

"Okay," he answered without protest. Again, he vehemently disagreed, but he was playing a long game.

She suggested, "I'm gonna lay here for a little while. It was a pretty uh, intense, er, I mean... energetic experience, so I'd kind of like to rest and recover for a while. Why don't you go play some video games or something for a bit?"

"All right," he said.

Kyle went to his room for an hour. There was no way in hell he was going to play video games or do anything else but think about what had just happened. He couldn't get the amazing experience of fucking his mother and making her cum twice out of his mind.

Eventually, he could hear his mother's shower come on and knew she was getting cleaned up. Enough time passed that he was easily able to get erect again. All he had to do was think about how her naked body would look in the shower. He was raring for more fucking!

A few minutes later, Julie called from her bedroom. "Kyle, Sweetie? Can you come back here, please?"

He leaped off his bed and was back into his parents' room in a flash. He'd never bothered to put any clothes on since the fuck ended, so his turgid pecker bounced wildly with every step he took.

He froze when he saw his gorgeous mother standing in front of her mirror, brushing her long brown hair, which was still wet from her shower. She wore a blue tank top undershirt which hugged her enormous boobs - and no bra underneath. She also wore a skimpy pair of almost transparent white panties, which were cut so low that nearly a third of the crack of her shapely ass was exposed. She also wore a tiny pair of glass-like slippers, with a four-inch heel that firmed up her already very firm thighs and ass and made her look even more like a fucking sex goddess than usual.

She turned to him and smiled warmly. "Ready to have another go at it?" She couldn't resist doing a double take when she saw him standing there in the nude, his gigantic boner sticking out like a divining rod.

"Hell, yeah!" he said with wild enthusiasm. He leaped back into his mother's bed.

She giggled at his eagerness. "You're so cute," she said lovingly.

She added in her mind, But you also have a damn tree trunk between your legs! Mercy! That fuck session was way too intense! He just about split me in two. I sure as hell hope I'll get used to his size, or else I'll be screaming my voice hoarse before my ovulation is done!

She stood there with a hand on a hip, striking a sexy pose. "I hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd try wearing something else, since that big T-shirt had trouble staying on."

He pretended nonchalance. "Hey, whatever works for you. I'm a kid in a candy store no matter what."

She chuckled. "I don't doubt that!"

Kyle watched his mother round the bed. Her huge tits rolled from side to side with every step, like big milk-sacks, with very stiff nipples poking through the fabric.

Julie sat on the bed. She looked at her son with a smile as she slipped out of her panties.

For a brief moment, he was able to see her exposed pussy mound, and even her pussy lips. They were red and swollen from the recent fucking. He already knew she'd shaved her bush off years ago, but it was startling to see how bare her skin was there just the same.

He thought, I'm gonna smash that pussy even harder this time! Fuck, yeah!

After just a few seconds, she moved under the sheet next to him. She was trying hard to stick with the clinical approach, but she couldn't resist teasing him a little bit by asking, "Shall we plant some more seeds, mister?"

He smiled from ear to ear. "Oh boy! I'm going to plant enough seeds to forest the entire Sahara Desert!"

She laughed. However, she felt obliged to point out, "You can't grow a forest there. No water."

He joked, "No worries. I have enough cum churning in my balls from thinking about you to keep the entire place soaking wet!"

She laughed some more. "I'll bet you do!"

This was getting easier for her. She wasn't nearly as nervous and excited as the first time.

Kyle felt much better, and more relaxed too. He figured it was all going to be one incredible joy ride after another from now on, so there was no reason to stress out. Plus, he'd managed to hold out a very long time before cumming. It he could do it then, he could do it again.

He followed as his mother silently directed him to lie on top of her.

Her long legs parted.

Kyle's dick found its target and slowly but surely sunk back into the warm softness of his mother's cunt.

Julie thought, Mercy! Here we go again! Already I know that first time was no fluke. He's so handsome, and yet so hung! If only he wasn't my son, and I wasn't married! Gaaaawwwwd, he fits me like a glove! SO TIGHT!

But, uh, "clinical." I'm a married woman! I can't get too carried away! I can't do much about making the thrusting less pleasurable. But at the very least, I need to keep my breasts covered from now on, and his hands off them.

It wasn't long before he was deeply impaled inside her again. Soon, he started to hump and thrust in earnest.

But she stopped him. "Wait! I've got an idea. We need deeper penetration this time. That'll make impregnation easier. Let's throw my legs back and rest my ankles on your shoulders."

He couldn't believe his ears. Is she serious?! That's the position I've dreamed about fucking her the most! What a great day! Thanks again, Dad! Cheaters never win. I've got official permission here, so there's no cheating going on. I hope Dora was worth it.

Julie kicked her legs back with ease.

Kyle penned them down so that his head was now between his mother's pretty little feet. Her fat cunt splayed wide open, allowing her baby boy's thick young dick to quickly stuff it full.

His absurdly thick cock sunk deeper and deeper inside her, all the way to his balls. His cockhead wound up smashed against the lips of her cervix.

The two of them were absolutely over the moon! Even before the fucking really got going, just completely stuffing her cunt full was an intense pleasure for both of them.

Like a pro, he started fucking his mother with long hard stokes. His earlier nervousness was gone, so he really did go at it with confidence and experience.