Daddy's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Claire gets Daddy a special birthday surprise...
2.3k words
4.56
45.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Read the first two parts to get the full story)

I woke up to a gentle knocking on my bedroom door, it was gone nine, I had been out like a light.

'Morning, are you decent?'

'Yes, Daddy, you can come in.'

He popped his head round the door.

'Morning princess, how are you today?'

I shivered to myself, remembering the last time I had seen him use the word 'princess'...

'Okay, I think we had too much wine last night.

I really like Claire, though, I enjoyed meeting her.'

'That's a relief, I hoped you would get on.

I am out this morning, but do you fancy that tapas place in town about 12 or 1ish?'

'Ok, sounds good.'

'Have a chill morning, Claire is still fast asleep, see you later princess'.

He left, I heard the door go, then his car starting.

My phone bleeped.

'Well, are you joining me? X'

It was Claire, evidently not asleep.

I walked through to the bedroom, she was awake, her hair as messy as the bedsheets, the room smelled musky, and she had evidently just been fucked, again.

I slid into bed, her arms around me and our tongues entwining.

She pushed me on to my back and straddled my face, pulling her tiny lace thong to one side I was looking up, again, at her freshly fucked pussy.

Her cunt lips were red, swollen, engorged, and cum oozed from her well used hole.

I opened my mouth and latched on to her, sucking the salty liquid from her.

Claire moaned as I licked and slurped at her, gulping down the gorgeous mix of Daddy's cum and her cunt juice.

She rode my eager mouth, pushing herself on to me, whilst I lapped at her sopping wet cunt as though possessed. I couldn't get enough of this delicious woman...

'Come on, in the shower'

She pulled me into the bathroom and we got into the shower, the water hot and refreshing, we soaped each other up and down, kissing under the cascading water, I loved how my erect nipples brushed against her pert little tits, our fingers slipping between each others legs...

We got out and dried off, I went to pick an outfit for lunch, Claire went into her room.

I was picking out clothes when Claire came in behind me...

She kissed my neck, one hand cupping my ample breast, then her hand grabbed my hair, still wet from the shower.

She pushed me down on all fours, her hand coming under me to my clit, stroking me, but then, oh my fucking God, she pushed her tongue into my arse.

One or two boys had attempted a finger, I had always stopped them, but this was different, exquisite pleasure, as she pushed her tongue past my tight little starfish and into my arsehole.

Her fingers on my clit were almost forgotten as her long hot tongue licked my tender ring...

I had never felt this before, I was shaking with an intense pleasure as her tongue pushed into me.

I came. Hard.

'Oh fuck, Claire, that was amazing'

'About last night...how did that happen..?'

'Well, I love to push boundaries in sex, and when I started dating Paul a few months ago, we did the usual, toys, porn, fucking all over, dress-up...

I saw some of the porn he had stored on his laptop. Lots of different stuff, but quite a lot of redhead teen, busty teen, busty teen redhead etc...

When I saw a photo of you I wondered how far I could push it.

One night I was sucking and wanking him to some cute little redhead getting well fucked, and when he was close to coming I switched tabs to your social page, the photos of you on holiday in that little bikini...he came so hard that cum came out of my nose!'

I laughed at this -

'Don't laugh, it fucking stings, my eyes were watering all night.

Anyway, after that, I bought a little outfit and introduced a bit of roleplay. You saw how much he likes it...

Anyway, let's go and get lunch. I have something to ask you about later too.'

I got dressed and we went and met Daddy in town.

Lunch was lovely, I had a little wine, and was feeling very relaxed.

Claire went to the bar, and Daddy leaned in and asked

'So, has she mentioned anything to you about a birthday surprise?'

'No, nothing, why?'

'She said she has a special surprise planned, I wondered if she might have mentioned it...never mind.'

My mind raced a little, wondering what she was going to ask me later...

'I've got to go, got to meet a client, but you two can stay if you like, Claire you have my card don't you?'

Claire nodded, and he kissed us both and went.

'So. It is Paul's birthday. And I thought about arranging a little surprise for him, if you are interested?'

'What kind...of...surprise?' But I was already guessing...

'Well. We are going to a hotel for the night, in the city. Maybe you could join us..?'

'I...don't know, Claire...I...well...-'

'Just think about it, I think you would enjoy it, I would, and I know Paul would...'

As we left, my heart was pounding in my chest, my head a little dizzy, was I really considering this? I was, I really was. I didn't know what was going to happen, but i sent Claire a text, simply 'Ok...I'm in x'

She sent back a smiley face, and asked for my measurements.

'32DD, 24, 28 - Why?'

'A little surprise...be free a week on Saturday for the night Cx'

Suffice to say, the week went by in a blur, I went to college, went to work, went home, and spent a lot of time in bed, giving my clit some serious attention, anticipating what i might end up doing...

Saturday night came, and i arranged with Claire to be in the hotel bar for 8pm, she still hadn't told me anything, it wasn't Daddy's birthday until Tuesday, so I hadn't really spoken to him either, except to arrange a meal in the week.

I got to the bar and text her. She messaged back -

'Come up, room 217, DO NOT say a word'

I made my way up and knocked on the door, hands shaking and heart in mouth.

Claire opened the door, dressed in full schoolgirl, her hair in pigtails, looking like she had already started...

She put a finger to my lips and ushered me into a small ensuite bathroom.

An outfit, identical to hers, was hanging up.

Short pleated skirt, white blouse, short sleeves. White knee socks, tiny white lace thong, matching bralet. A bottle of wine on the side.

'Get changed' she whispered 'and remember, don't speak at all. Have a quick shower, I bought you different body wash, so he won't guess from your scent...'

Claire had put a lot of work into this. I showered quickly, use the lotion, Angel, very different to my usual perfume.

I gulped a glass of wine for nerves, and dressed.

I pulled my hair into pigtails and took the plunge.

I opened the door and walked into the bedroom area.

I gasped, Daddy was on the bed. He was naked except for one of those eye-mask things they give you on planes. His hands were loosely bound to each corner bedpost with silk scarves.

His cock jutted up from his smooth lap, thick, hard, glistening. My mouth watered, my pussy tingled, already wet.

'Darling, this is your birthday present, I hope you like her...'

'Do I get to see her?'

'Not yet, that is the surprise, but she is in her early 20s, curvy, redhead, and dressed like me...'

'Oooohhh fuck, Claire...seriously..?'

She beckoned me in, kissed me, pushed my head down to his stiff, twitching cock. She leaned down and kissed him as I sank my mouth onto Daddy's cock, the thick mushroom head sliding into my mouth, my tongue lashing the underside of his shaft, he groaned as I took him deeper.

Claire dragged her nails down his chest, as I went to work on Daddy's throbbing cock, pre-cum leaking into my mouth, I could taste Claire on him, and I sucked eagerly, to the back of my throat, gagging slightly as he pushed his hips up to meet me pushing down...

Daddy was moaning with pleasure, I was soaking wet with the sheer thrill of this, what was I doing?

Claire pulled my head up, then slid my tiny little thong off, draping it over his nose.

'There, can you taste her, honey? She is going to slide onto you now...'

I straddled Daddy, I couldn't believe what I was about to do, but Claire held his cock steady, as I slipped the first inch into me, so tight, but so wet and willing, my slut pussy hungry for him...

'Oh fuck, Claire, fuck this is gorgeous, please untie me?'

'Only if you promise not to peek. If you do, we both leave, do you understand?'

I think she was serious, Daddy certainly thought she was.

Claire untied him, wrapping a silk scarf over the eye-mask, so he definitely couldn't see, even by accident.

His hands reached up to my blouse, pulling the buttons open, groping my tits, stroking my stiff nipples through the satin bralet, as I ground my pussy down onto his cock.

I moaned, it was getting harder to not make any noise, my pussy stretched by his thick Daddy cock, Claire kissing him, then me, her fingers drifting down to find my clit, stroking me as I rode him, pushing me at an orgasm, my juices running down on to his stomach and thighs, I was fucking soaked as I came on his cock...

Claire pulled me away and sank her mouth on to him, sucking my cunt from his cock...

'Now, she is going to bend over, and you are going to fuck her 'til you fill her, then you can take the blindfold off...'

I got on all fours, my skirt around my waist, my tits swinging in the satin bralet, my cunt open and ready...

Claire took Daddy and lined him up, his hands on my hips, as he pushed forwards, really deep inside me, I grunted as he thrust into me, Claire leaning down to kiss me to muffle any sound I might make, fuck it felt good, he started to pound at my tender pussy, stiff hard strokes that were making me moan and pant and squeal.

Claire reached under me again, her fingers thrummed on my sensitive little clitty, another orgasm? Another delicious trembling cum again? My cunt started to twitch, all the muscles squeezing as Daddy thrust into me, fucking me into ecstasy, his thumb circling my tight little starfish, naughty Daddy, I moaned as he slipped it into my arse, as he started to really fucking pound me, gripping the sheets, my eyes watering as I crashed into another orgasm...

'Oh fuck Claire, I am so close...'

'Go on then, fill her up, fill her cunt so I can eat her out, suck that cum out of her well-fucked little pussy...'

Daddy grabbed my pigtails, pulling my head up, as he battered my poor pussy, I felt him stiffen, then spurt into me, I couldn't keep it in -

'Oh fuck Daddy, yes, yes Daddy, fuck me!'

As he splashed his cream into my cunt I looked over my shoulder at him, he was pulling the blindfold off, a look of shock on his face as he stared down at me...

'Happy Birthday Daddy...I hope you liked your present...'

He sat back, stunned, realising what he had just done.

Claire pushed him into the chair by the bed, kissing him.

'Well, what do you think? We did it as a fantasy, I thought you might like the real thing.'

'Oh my God, that was amazing, but...I can't believe...I just fucked you princess...'

'It's okay Daddy, I loved it, it will be our little secret...'

'My turn' said Claire, grabbing a bottle of lube.

'Sit back and watch, I am going to enjoy this.

She kissed me, then pushed me back on to the bed, pushing my thighs apart, sinking her mouth to my well-fucked pussy. She slurped the cum out of me, every last drop, then leaned over and kissed me, I swallowed the warm salty fluid from her mouth, licking her lips and chin, as she slipped two, then three, then four fingers into me.

Claire squeezed more lube on to her hand, then began to stroke my clit with her other hand as she balled her fingers and thumb and pushed gently, but firmly, inside me. Inching in, it was exquisite, painful yet intensely pleasurable, I looked down in surprise and shock to see her whole hand in me, my Daddy-fucked cunt lips stretched around her slender wrist...

'Oh fuck Daddy, my cunt!' I cried out.

'Claire, go easy...'

'It's okay darling, she can take it, she loves it...'

I moaned in agreement as she gently fisted my tender cunt, flicking at my clit, here came another orgasm, my toes curling and the muscles in my neck straining as I shuddered to climax, my cunt squeezing her hand, pleasure pulsing from my clit to my nipples to my stomach to my legs as she fist-fucked me cumming over and over...

I collapsed back on the bed, totally spent.

Claire came up and kissed me, her arms around me, stroking my face and pulling the sheet over us. Daddy was looking at us, his cock stiff again...

'Darling, I think we should let your little princess rest, let's hop in the shower'

She led him to the bathroom, as I drifted off to sleep, totally used and spent with pleasure...

To be continued