Daddy Writes Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the kitchen to assist Mom in the preparation of dinner. Dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top, she looked very good for her age. Always attending her exercise classes, she kept in top shape, barely an ounce of fat on her frame. I had tasted female juices other than my own for the first time in the past 2-hours. I now looked at her with different eyes. Was she aware of Daddy's stories? Did she help him? Give him ideas? Or did he have her dead in the stories to make the incest more believable, less risky? Mom attended church every Sunday. She always avoided sexual play, comments, even discussions regarding gay and lesbian rights. I did not believe she would be a part of Dads' stories. Compared to me, she was petite, non-athletic, and non-aggressive. But like the stories, she had been prom queen, dated Daddy during high school. More coincidences were being shot down. I could not believe it, my dad the author.

Daddy arrived shortly. It did not take him long to get out of the office dress casual attire into his short and t-shirt. We jumped into our regular routine. Dinner served, we ate, talking about our day. But today was different. I looked to his crotch, trying to get a glimpse of his massive cock. Were the stories real? Did he measure 9 ½ inches? As we sat, I got wet between the legs. I ached to be touched, to cum. I squeezed my thighs together, moving my hips back and forth a tiny bit. Squeezing just right, I was able to massage my clit sitting there. I looked to Daddy. Mommy. Nothing observed. I slipped my hand to my lap, pulling my shorts up, slipping my panties to the side, exposing my clit. "Oh God," I muttered under my breath. Would the smell expose me? God I wanted to cum. I stretched my leg out, touching Daddy's leg. I let my foot caress his ankle, my toes playing on his skin. He grinned at me. I slid my foot up his leg, reaching to his upper thigh. He shifted somewhat uncomfortably but not to notice. My cunt throbbed.

As my finger crossed my clit, a throaty gasp escaped my lips. I feigned a cough to cover my inexcusable slip. I thrashed my clit back and forth for a moment more. It was so good. I glanced to my Daddy, unaware of where my finger was. I pushed lower, pushing just the tip into my wet hole. Would he like to watch? Would he want to smell my finger? Taste my finger? A very nasty thought crossed my mind. I swiped my finger around my slit, coating to mid finger. I pulled my panties back in place.

"Be right back," I said, bounding out of the kitchen. Grabbing any excuse I could find, a graded essay, I bounded back to the kitchen. Walking up behind my Daddy, I reached over his shoulder, dropping the paper beside his silverware. I rested my hand on his shoulder, my juices coated finger inches from his nose. My heart jumped to my throat, my insides churning, wanting Daddy to kiss my hand, or lower his nose to my hand, or some acknowledgement that he smelled my juices. I was dripping, soaking my panties. I leaned to him, grabbing his cheek with my covered hand, leaning to kiss his cheek. "I love you so much DaddyO," I offered, lingering longer than necessary. Did I see a hint of guessing? Could he tell what was on my fingers? I slowly, deliberately drug my hand near his mouth, nose. Damn I was nasty, raunchy at that moment. I would have fucked him right in front of Mom if he wanted me! "Drop you pants Daddy, bend me over the table, fuck me!" my mind screamed.

I walked quickly back to my chair, my foot was caressing him within seconds. I pushed the limit, my toes kneading his upper thigh inches from his cock. All innocent of course! He adjusted himself. That I could tell. Was his cock chubbing in his shorts? We finished dinner quickly. Being a school night, not much was planned. I rose to help Mom clean the table. Once completed, I bent over the counter top of the island, feigning to look over my paper once again. Daddy moved to pass me, stopping directly behind me, his hand rested on my hip. Mom, with her back to us, did not see him step to me, his other hand resting on my other hip. Softly, gently, Daddy stepped to the saddle, his body lightly pressing against my backside. I could feel his hardness hanging down his leg, pressed so gently against my ass that it could be an inadvertent touch. But I knew! And Daddy knew. Our dance started that evening. I tilted my hips ever so slightly, barely moving, but my breathing halted just enough to give Daddy the impression I knew what was happening between us. Daddy stepped away quickly. Nervous? Scarred?

I turned to see his bulge protruding from his shorts. A spasm shot through my crotch. That hunk of manhood would soon be mine. He headed off to the family room.

"Hey Dad! Can you give me a neck rub," I asked? "My muscles seem tight tonight," I continued. I entered the family room, grabbed the small step stool, and moved to sit between his legs. We had done this a thousand times, so nothing out of the ordinary. I leaned back into his thighs, his cock just inches from my spine. Daddy kneaded my neck firmly, working the muscles. His strong hands moved down over my shoulders, around my back, down my spine as far as he could with me this close to him. I could feel him, behind me, his hips would arch slightly, his thighs close to snuggle my back, shoulders as he pulled my body back slightly. I let him work my shoulders hard.

And now the clincher. I moved to turn to face him as done many, many times before. Draping my arms over his thighs, I leaned to him, facing his crotch. My hands clasped over his cock innocently. Daddy's hands worked the muscles clear down my back, leaning hard to me. As he pressed down my back, his crotch lifted to my hands, pressing firmly against me. His chubbed cock pressed against my palms. I wiggled down, firmly pressing on his cock. Daddy's massage got slower, deliberate. I could feel his cock jump involuntarily with his movements.

"Baby, what's got into you?" he whispered softly.

"Nothing yet," I whispered back. I let my thumb caress the side of his cock. He jumped, thrusting his hips upward. He grunted in surprise! "If I go get my homework done quickly, can we watch a pay movie on cable?" I asked.

"Something you want to see baby," he responded.

"Daddy, why would I ask if I did not want to see one," I responded sarcastically. Mom laughed, looking at my father.

"Ok sweetie," he responded as I stood, dropping my hand to his cheek. He turned to kiss my hand, lingering, smelling. Moving quickly, I bounded up the stairs to my room to get studies done. I had many plans during the movie. Started late enough, Momma would end up in bed, leaving me and Daddy to finish the movie on our own.

My sex ached! I needed to cum!

12