Coma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mother. I can hear you. What are you talking about?” Amanda tried to answer.

Alice moved her fingers down to her daughter’s knee and gently squeezed. She closed her eyes as her hand massaged the inside of her soft thighs as they made their way north to the bottom of the gown. Her fingers touched the fine blonde hairs on the bronze legs and her still firm muscular flesh. She touched the fine pubic growth and stopped. Amanda got her blonde hair from her father’s side of the family. Her own hair was dark and course. She marveled at the silky feeling as she pinched the curls between her thumb and first finger.

“Why are you touching me there? Sam did the same thing. What is going on?” Amanda asked silently. As the finger moved down into the fine growth it found the hidden valley below.

“I’m only doing this for you.” She said as her finger found the hard nub. “You’re hard.” She said surprised. “You can feel me touching you can’t you?” Alice moved her fingers from her own personal knowledge. Her fingers moved faster and faster. “Come honey come.” Alice panted. “Scream and let me know this is working.” But, not a sound came from Amanda’s mouth as pleasure overcame her. Her mind exploded but neither her body nor her mouth responded. Finally Alice stopped moving her fingers. She pulled down the nightgown and walked out of the room with her head down. At least I tried. She said. A small smile formed at the edges of Amanda’s mouth.

As she sat down the doorbell rang again. She opened the door to find Alex standing their with his book bag in his hand. “I came straight from school and wondered if I could see Amanda?”

“Yes of course. Come in.”

Alex came in and followed Mrs. Sperry to the bedroom. He frowned when he saw his girl lying still. He had dreamed she would be sitting up waiting for him.

Alice saw Amanda’s gown was high on her legs but decided to leave it there. She thought about what the nurse had said about having a boyfriend do the touching. She had known Alex for a long time and had seen him grow into the handsome young man he was now. She tried to come up with a plan for Alex to touch her body.

“Alex. I’m going to ask you to do something with me that could be embarrassing for you. If you don’t’ want to I’ll understand.”

“Sure. Anything I can do. Please ask me.” Alex said.

“Before I go any further you have to promise not to tell anyone about what I’m about to ask you to do.” She said somewhat embarrassed.

“Yes. I promise.” He said wondering what it could be.

“One of the nurses said we should caress her body to try to get through to her. We touch her hand and face but, she said we should touch her whole body.” Alice said seeing his eyes get bigger as the words sunk in.

“Whole body?” Alex said squirming around in the chair.

“Yes. I know you and Amanda have petted so it shouldn’t be new to you. I guess what I’m asking you to do is to touch her all over.”

“You wannnttt mmmmeeee tooo toouchh herrrr?” He stuttered.

“I’ll understand if you say no.” Alice said.

“I don’t think I can. Not like this.” Alex answered.

Alice felt sorry for the young man. His face was bright red from embarrassment and he was almost shaking. She was ready to tell him to forget it when she saw the large bulge in his pants. He had a hard-on thinking about it. And, from the size of the tent he had nothing to be ashamed of. Alice tried not to laugh.

“I’ll tell you what.” Alice said. “I have to run an errand. You stay here with Amanda and whatever you do is up to you.”

Alex smiled and watched as she turned and left the room. He heard the door open and close. Shit. This was what he had dreamed about every night since he could remember. Amanda’s body was his to look at and touch.

“Hi. It’s me.” Alex said as he sat on the bed next to her form. “I wanted to say how much I love you.” He whispered as he moved his fingers up and down her neck. They had done a lot of petting but most of it involved the wearing of clothing. He had never seen her bare breasts or other parts. He traced the string trying her nightgown around her neck to the knot. It released and he pulled it outward until he could see down under the top. As he pulled it out further his eyes captured her creamy mounds and they moved down under the top to her pink tiny nipples. The gown moved down until her round breasts lay naked before his eyes.

Alice tricked Alex by opening the door and closing it. She stood still for almost a minute before she tiptoed back to peek into the doorway to the dining room. She smiled when she saw him looking down under the top of Amanda’s gown. She backed up and tried not to make a noise.

“Alex. Is that you?” Amanda asked. No one answered.

“God. They are so beautiful.” Alex whispered out loud. He dropped the gown across her stomach and moved his fingers over to gently caress her soft cushions. Mine all mine. He thought as he watched his hands explore her treasures.

“God. Your hands feel so nice. Where are we Alex? Oh. I feel your lips on my nipple.”

Alex tasted her womanly nips for the first time. He froze when he thought her heard a sound from her throat. “You like it don’t you?” He smiled as he gently nibbled on her sensitive tips.

Alice wondered if she should stop him. She never expected him to suck on her nipples like he was. He said something to her like she liked it. She wondered if Amanda was responding. She took a deep breath and continued to spy.

Alex raised his lips from her hard digit and took the bottom of her gown. He pulled it up quickly until Amanda’s golden fleece lay visible for his gaze. “So soft.” He whispered as his fingers snaked through the fine silk hair. “So wet.” He commented while his fingers roamed downward into her pink slit.

Alice suddenly felt a hot flash up and down her body while she peeked at Alex touching Amanda’s vagina. She knew it was wrong but her own passion was taking over. She watched his fingers explore her womanhood and wondered what he would do next.

Alex’s hard-on was about to burst his pants. He couldn’t stop if he wanted to as he slowly unzipped his jeans and reached in to pull out his hard prick. His fingers stroked his wet rod as his other hand massaged Amanda’s dampness.

Alice was shocked at first when she watched him pull out his long penis. It was only the second adult penis she had ever seen besides her husband. She had never watch Bruce masturbate and to see a young man in his prime doing it was too much for her. She didn’t realize she was touching her own panties until she felt the dampness touching her fingertips. She pulled her panties aside and guided her fingers to her hard clit.

Alex had his eyes closed as he stroked Amanda and himself. He heard a moan and opened his eyes. It was working he thought until he heard a louder moan. But, he realized it was behind him. He released his prick and walked softly to the door. He froze as he looked around the doorway to see Mrs. Sperry leaning back against the wall with her eyes closed. Her hand was high up under her skirt and her arm was moving quickly. He knew she was touching her pussy.

Alice forgot where she was as she quickly approached orgasm. She was almost there when she heard a floorboard squeak. Her fingers never stopped as she opened her eyes to see Alex only a few feet from her. She knew she should stop but she couldn’t. “OH GOD I’M COMING!” She screamed as she pushed her fingers hard against her exploding clit.

Alex was unsure what he should do. He knew she was watching him touch Amanda and now he had seen her touching herself. He moved back into the bedroom and sat on the chair.

“Oh my. What did I just do?” Alice asked herself as she straightened her skirt. She had to talk to Alex and explain. She was embarrassed as he was as she walked into the room and sat on Amanda’s bed across from him.

“Alex. I can’t explain what just happened to me. I couldn’t control myself.” She said as she took his strong hand in hers. “I saw you touching Amanda and…. .yourself and it was so beautiful.” She pulled his hand up to her cheek and held it there. She glanced down to see his prick still bulging up the front of his jeans. She had to help him.

“Come up here on the bed with me.” Alice said patting the space next to her. Alex gulped and did as she said.

“I know you and Amanda have not had intercourse and I also know you have gone pretty far. Has she ever masturbated you?”

Alex was uncomfortable talking to this older lady about his sex-life with her daughter. Amanda’s nearly naked body lay inches from his hip and her own hand was now touching his leg. “Yes.” He answered as he felt her hand make little circles up towards his crotch.

“It’s not fair for me to ask you to touch her when she can’t touch you back.” Alice said trying to find justification in what she was about to do. “I want you to touch her again and I’ll be Amanda.” Her fingers pushed against the tip of his tent. He jerked slightly but kept his composure as he leaned his body over until his fingers once again caressed his girlfriends damp slit.

“Mother. Alex. I can hear you. Oh Alex. That feels so good. Don’t stop.”

Alice focused on the large zipper tab as she pulled it down and unsnapped his jeans. Her fingers snaked into his boxers and found his hot pulsating penis. She pulled it out through the tight opening and held it in her small hand. “Oh. Mrs. Sperry that feels so good.” Alex moaned as she jerked his prick up and down.

“I think you can call me Alice when I’m doing this.” She laughed. “I never guessed it would be this long.”

“Mother! Are you jerking off Alex?” Amanda screamed as she felt herself coming. “It’s not fair. I want to do it!” She silently screamed as she came. A soft moan escaped from deep inside her dark cave.

“Did you hear that?” Alice asked Alex as he closed his eyes. ‘Uggghhh.” He moaned as his hot fluids raced up the narrow tube to shoot high in the air over Alice’s hand. “She moaned!” Alice said with glee as she pumped Alex’s prick dry. “That makes me so happy!” She screamed as she hugged Alex to her body.

Alex smiled as he felt her full breasts crush against his body. “Me too.” He said softly.

“Now remember your promise.” Alice said to Alex as she led him to the door. “Maybe we can do this again?”

“Really?” Alex asked. “How about tomorrow?”

“Let’s take a day off.” She laughed. “Bruce will be home early tomorrow.”

She sat at the table waiting for him to get home. She wondered how she would tell him what had happened today. She knew the touching was working but there was no way he could be happy about her jerking off Alex. Shit. She just wouldn’t tell him.

“How’s she doing?” Bruce asked as he walked in the door. “Better I think.” Alice answered.

“Really. Why did something happen?”

Alice thought quickly. “I was sponging her off today and I think I heard her moan or something.”

“A moan. Was she reacting to your touches?”

“I think so.” Alice replied.

“You don’t think that nurse was right do you?” He asked.

“I’m not sure now. She did seem to respond.”

“I have to see her.” Bruce said as he walked quickly to her room.

“Do you want to see what I was doing?” Alice asked wondering if he could get over seeing her naked.

“I guess so.” Bruce said as he stood back from the bed.

“I was washing her shoulders and had pulled the top down like this.” Alice pulled the material down to the edge of her hard nipples. She turned to see him walking away.

“Bruce. You have to see her. I need your help.” Alice said. Her husband stopped and turned back.

“OK. I can handle it.” He said as she pulled him over to the bed.

“You need to see everything.” Alice said as she grabbed the bottom of the gown and pulled upward until it left Amanda’s head. She smiled as she glanced back to see his eyes roam over her naked body.

“She’s beautiful isn’t she?” Alice asked as she moved out of his way.

“She. She looks like you did when you were her age.” He said looking at her perking nipples and flat stomach. “Except for the….” He started to say.

“Golden pubic hair?” Alice asked laughing.

“Yes.” He said smiling. He was becoming more relaxed. But, he could feel a stirring in his loins.

“Help me turn her over.” Alice said as she took put her hands under her shoulders. She waited until Bruce’s hands curved under the hips.

Bruce tried to not stare at the small thin pink slit under the yellow strains of curly hair. He pushed under Amanda’s hips and could feel the softness of her ass as they turned her over. He stopped and stared at the cutest ass he had ever seen. Too bad it belonged to his daughter he thought.

“I can see you like.” Alice said as she moved her hand down to caress Bruce’s growing bulge.

“Alice. She’s my daughter.” Bruce said pushing her hand away. “Are you nuts?”

“She’s my daughter too and I want her to come out of this coma.”

Alice laughed to her self as she set him up the same way she had done Alex that afternoon. “I have to take a shower. I want you to massage her body and whisper in her ear how much you love her.”

“Do you really think this works?” Bruce asked while he turned her body onto her back.

“I know it does.” She said smiling. She hurried upstairs and jumped in the shower. She had to shower fast because she wanted to see just how far he would go.

Bruce’s fingers traced up and down the fine white hairs along Amanda’s arm. “Hi sweetie.” He whispered as his fingers moved up and down. As he approached her bicep he stopped and watched as the fingers moved over onto the top of the large soft mound. “I hope this works.” He whispered as his toyed with her hard nipple.

“It is daddy. It is.” Amanda tried to say. “I don’t know what is going on but I like it.”

Bruce’s hand opened to gently cup her firm mound. Her hard nipple stuck up between two of his fingers. He smiled as he lowered his face until his lips captured the hard nip. His tongue dashed out to flick across it.

“Oh yes. Don’t stop that.” She moaned loudly. Only a small amount escaped.

Bruce’s eyes opened when he heard the moan. “Damn. It does work.” He said loudly. He moved his fingers away and sucked in her whole nipple. His fingers moved down her taunt abs to her soft mound of hair. He forgot who she was as he explored and found her hard clit. As he sucked he rubbed. She moaned softly again.

Alice stood in the doorway watching her husband suck and fondle Amanda’s body. He was really into it and didn’t know she was next to him until her face moved up close to his. “Move over.” She said as her lips found Amanda’s other nipple. Their eyes looked at each other as they sucked and licked the hard buds.

“I’m going to explode.” Amanda tried to say as fireworks went off deep inside her body. “Oh please stop. I can’t take anymore.”

“We better stop.” Alice said as she pulled Bruce’s lips off. Her nipple made a popping sound as it escaped his mouth. “She can’t really tell us if she came you know. Why don’t we go upstairs? I’m so horny now I just might do it here.”

“What’s wrong with that?” Bruce asked while looking at her with a smile.

“Here?” Alice asked looking at her naked daughter’s body. “Sure. Why not?”

Before Alice could answer Bruce had unzipped her dress and was pulling it from her shoulders. Her bra and panties were quickly removed and joined the dress on the floor. Alice moved her naked body up next to Amanda’s. “I hope we disturb you.” She laughed as she watched Bruce pull down his briefs to show his six inch hard-on. Not as big as Alex but it will do. She thought as he moved up between her thighs. The bed was bouncing as Alice held on with her legs and arms. She didn’t notice Bruce’s hand as it moved over to cup Amanda’s firm breast.

“I can hear you two fucking next to me.” Amanda laughed. She could also feel a large hand massaging her boob. Must be dad. She smiled. They didn’t see the smile.

Alice overslept the next morning and jumped out of bed. Someone had to check on Amanda. She moved down the stairs as she pulled her robe around her naked body. Shit. She hoped Amanda’s i.v. was not empty. She turned the corner and saw Bruce holding a sponge to her stomach.

“Bruce.” She said surprised. Yesterday he didn’t want to get near her and now he had taken over. She was also shocked to see Amanda’s body nude.

“Mornin’ honey.” He said smiling. “You looked so tired I had to let you sleep. I thought I would take your advice and bath her.”

Alice kissed him and smiled as she walked back upstairs. The touching seemed to be working and the sex they had last night was the best in many years. As she showered her mind was on his long hard penis. Alex’s not her husband.

Sam saw the cheerleader who she thought had the brother who was in a coma not too long ago. She had never really met her before but, now she had a reason. The girl was sitting alone in the library when she walked up to her.

“Are you Annie?” Sam asked softly. The pretty girl looked up and smiled.

“Yes.” She answered.

“I don’t know if you know me….” She started to say.

“Samantha. Right?”

Sam shook her head yes. “Can I ask you something?”

Annie smiled and pulled her books over to allow the girl to sit next to her.

“Have you heard about Amanda Sperry?”

“Yes. The soccer girl. How is she doing?”

“Not very well. She’s in a coma.” Sam said looking down at the cheerleader’s full breasts under her silk blouse.

“I’m sorry.” Annie said. “My brother Jake was in a coma too.”

“I know. I heard he recovered really fast. Can you tell me about what you did to bring him out of it?”

Annie hesitated. She wasn’t sure if this girl was asking to help her friend or if she knew something about how the family brought him out. “I really can’t talk about it.” Annie said turning away to look at her history book.

”Listen. I don’t care what you did. I only want to help my friend.” Sam said getting teary-eyed. She took out a tissue and whipped her cheek.

“You two are pretty close huh?” Annie asked seeing how upset she was.

“Yes. She’s my best friend.” Sam answered.

“You’re in love with her aren’t you?” Annie asked frankly.

“What? I…” Sam stuttered not expecting her to ask that question.

“If you want me to be honest with you I expect the same.” Annie replied.

“Yes.” Sam answered not looking at the girl.

“It’s OK. Let’s get out of here.” Annie said as she took the girls hand and led her out to the parking lot.

“Can I go by and see her?” Annie asked. “That should be OK because I’m supposed to relieve Mrs. Sperry today after school

“We have a couple of hours to kill. Do you want to come by my house to meet my brother?” Annie asked.

Sam really liked this girl. Her blonde hair sort of reminded her of Amanda. “Sure.” Sam answered. Maybe if she met her brother she would find out the truth about the therapy they used.

They pulled into Annie’s drive and Jake’s car was in front. Annie smiled as she opened the door to see her brother standing in only his boxers. “Jake. This is Samantha.” Annie said as she pulled the girl in behind her.

“Call me Sam.” She said embarrassed to see him standing in only his underwear.

“Sorry.” He said looking down a this boxers. “I’ll put something on if you want.”

“No. That’s OK.” Sam said trying to be at ease with them.

“Sam’s best friend is the girl who had the soccer accident. You remember?” Annie said as she threw her book bag on the floor by the door.

“Yes. Is she still in a coma?” Jake asked as he checked out the girl’s shape.

“Yes.” Sam said feeling his stare on her breasts. She subconsciously covered her peaks.

“How can I help?” Jake said trying to read the girls mind. His mind-reading power had decreased to the point where it was basically gone.