Cocky Girl's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," she tells him, sliding her booty shorts off. "Now it's your turn to get me off." Then she moves up to sit on her face. Her boyfriend starts to lick her pussy, using his tongue the way she taught him to. She moans, riding him as he gives her head. He also sucks her clit, making her moan. "That's it, baby," she tells him as her cream floods his mouth, gushing out in waves. Her hairy pussy is unbelievably moist right now. The taste of her boyfriend's dick and baby batter got her really wet and he is now soaked in her juices as Balin uses him to get her rocks off.

She rides his face until she cums hard, squirting all over him. His cheeks are soon drenched in her pussy juices and she says "You belong to my black pussy Clay. You get that? Your tongue and cock belong to my black cunt, and you are going to fuck me whenever I want you to." He nods, giving in to her as she lies back down next to him. He feels a bit violated now that his head is clear but she is his girlfriend so what right does he have to complain? He shakes his head to himself as he falls asleep in her powerful arms.

......

Clay is feeling down right now. He is at his house, his parents still not back yet. His recent assignment didn't go well. It is a bad grade by his standard and he is frustrated by the setback. Balin is right next to him, completing an essay. He's dreading showing his score to his dad, and the prospect of his girlfriend seeing it also daunts him. It sucks so much. He put in a lot of effort with that piece of paper and the result are way less than satisfactory to him. Maybe his personal standard is high, but still, that doesn't help him feel any better about himself. Not at all.

He can't believe he did so poorly and sighs. Bain turns to look at him with a frown. "What's wrong, honey?" the girl asks her boyfriend, concerned. She has never seen him this way before. She's seen him upset but not hopeless. It looks like he is in despair and that is an upsetting thought since he never showed any signs of feeling anything remotely like that. Not as far as she is concerned. "Did something happen? Talk to me, Clay." Clay looks down at his feet, glum. "Come on. Tell me what's going on, baby," the ebony jock probes, trying to get her boyfriend to speak.

He looks at her, grimacing slightly as he hands her the sheet of paper. Bilan looks at the mark and her eyes go wide in surprise. She was not expecting to see that he did this poorly. Not at all. It comes as a huge shock to her. "I know," he mutters, more to himself than to her as she holds his work in her hand. "It is quite bad, isn't it?" Clay really hates it. It feels so bad knowing that his parents would be disappointed, and this silence from his girlfriend isn't helping either. He can't help but feel that he let all the important people in his life down with the quality of his work.

"I guess you are dumb too sometimes," she says. Her words sting. They hurt a lot and he stares at her in shock. Bilan just shrugs. "What? You know I'm right Clay. Most of the time you're smart but you are really dumb with this one here. I mean, how else would you explain the low marks?" She then takes her shorts off, revealing that she isn't wearing any panties underneath. "Now get to work and do the one thing that you're always great at. Eat my pussy, baby boy," she orders him, playing with her pubic hair as she waits. She has an entitled look on her face and he feels himself getting upset.

"You expect me to give you head after you just called me dumb?" he exlaims. Bilan nods, totally oblivious to how upset he is. She points straight at her crotch, beckoning him forward, showing him what she thinks of him. She loves him but he is also her sex slave, her white slut, born to service her black pussy. He'd do well to remember that. "No, not today. Not right after you just insulted me," Clay says. Bilan is shocked by his refusal. He has never said no to her before. She's always been able to point at her cunt and he'd always go down on her right away, showing her how obedient he is. But now he is saying no, defying her.

Bilan leans in close, slapping him. He gapes at her, shocked as she then grips his chin tightly. "Fine," she says. "You don't have to eat me out now. But I expect you to wake me up with oral in the morning. If I don't find your tongue in my cunt when I wake up, I'm going to punish you, got that?" When he just stares at her instead of saying yes or nodding, she slaps him again, harder this time, across his other cheek. "I said do you understand?" Clay snaps out of it and shakes his head. She frowns at him, rearing her hand back, preparing to slap him for the third time of the day.

He quickly backs away from her though. "I'm not eating you out until you apologise," the nerdy boy declares. "Both for calling me dumb and slapping me." Then he storms to the bedroom and gets under the cover, not waiting for her like he did yesterday. She stares after him. Bilan is very angry. Her cunt is throbbing as her lust is mixed with anger. She feels her hairy pussy heating up, growing very hot. The girl touches her wild forest down there, rubbing it and her clit, before deciding to teach him a lesson. Bilan gets up from the couch and heads for the room where he is now under the covers.

Lying down next to him, she listens to the sound of his breathing, easily figuring out how close he is to falling asleep right now. She's gotten very good at it over the past few months. Once she is sure he is asleep, she moves up and then plops her cunt down on Clay's face. She rubs her wet pussy all over his nose and lips, and he wakes up. The shocked boy grips her strong thighs and attempts to push her off. "Stop!" he cries, but Bilan presses down, pressing her pussy on his face again. "Bilan, stop now! I'm not eating your pussy!" Bilan gets really mad from this so when his mouth is still open, she pisses right into it.

She cackles as he sputter. The ebony beauty keeps urinating in her boyfriend's mouth, forcing him to drink all of it. "That's what you get for saying no to me," she snarls. "Now lick me clean and eat me till I cum, you stupid whore." The white boy could do nothing but obey her now and licks her, knowing that once she's set her mind on something, she isn't going to call it quits just half way through. He has to do what she wants. So the boy just resigns himself to it and begins to lick up the traces of her piss, letting her squat down and use his tongue as toilet paper. It is the most degrading moment of his life.

Then he sucks her clitoris, using his lips, trying to get her to cum as fast as he could. He is still angry at how she's treating him, and she knows it. In fact, it turns her on even more, knowing she can force him to do this for her when he is still upset. It gives her this power trip, rushing through her veins as she controls him and uses him how she wants. He has no choice in this matter whatsoever. All he could do is lie there and use his lips and tongue to try to get her off. Not that she cares about him being upset. She loves him but he has to do his job, and has no right to refuse to perform.

He keeps on sucking her clit until she finally orgasms, squirting all over his face. She marks him with her juices the way she did several times before. "Will you go to sleep now?" he asks her. She shakes her head. "Okay, I'll eat your ass too," he mutters. It's the way they do it. He'd eat her cunt and then she'd make him eat her asshole as well. To his surprise, Bilan shakes her head. "You don't want my tongue up inside your ass?" Clay asks her, astonished. She has never, ever refused an offer of a rimjob before. Not even once. She loves having his tongue in her booty and has always said yes very enthusiastically whenever he says he'll rim her.

"I want to suck you off and fuck you," she declares, before moving down to get his dick inside her mouth where it belongs. She sucks his cock, giving him an excellent blowjob. The boy tosses his head back, moaning loudly. Balin grins as she fellates the white boy. Clay is so cute when helpless like this. She can just do whatever she wants to him, like humming. He moans louder as he feels vibration on his penis. His prick is far stiffer than it has ever been as she gives him head skillfully, having gotten good at it over the past several of weeks of practice on his shaft. She now knows exactly how to drive him wild.

The Somali girl keeps on sucking her boyfriend's pretty little penis until he is on the verge of erupting. Then she stops, gets up and then straddles him. Her cunt sheathes his manhood and he gasps. No matter how many times she's fucked him, he still gets incredibly hard each time he enters her. The ebony athlete grips his shoulders and presses him down on the bed, kissing him fiercely. He tastes himself on her lips like he did before countless times. "That's it, white boy. You like how I'm fucking you? You like my black pussy on your white cock? Tell me, you little slut," she growls into his ears, fucking him mercilessly, her cunt gripping him tight.

Clay was really upset at Bilan for insulting him and then touching him sexually in his sleep when he told her he didn't want to do it tonight, but now he is overwhelmed by how good it feels. "Ah, I love it! Your black cunt feels so fucking good, baby! Fuck me! Fuck my slutty cock with your black pussy!" Bilan smirks, looking down at her boyfriend's whorish face as she pounds him with her snatch, impaling her box with his pole, using him like the white slut he is. A white boy born to fuck a black girl and give her his seed, a slave to serve her pussy. Yes, that's what he is. A whore for her black cunt.

She keeps fucking him until he finally erupts inside her, jizzing in her cunt. The girl smirks down in victory as her weak boyfriend floods her pussy with his semen. Bilan smiles as his cum fills her up and paints her womb, coating her insides. Then she lies down next to him and kisses him on the lips. "Remember this moment," she tells him. "Now you know how hopeless it is to try to resist me. I'll fuck you whenever I want and you won't be able to do a thing. Understood?" Clay nods, exhausted from getting fucked so hard. His legs are still trembling wildly and his heart is beating a hundred miles an hour.

"You're lucky your pussy tastes so wonderful," he mutters, cheeks on fire. Balin giggles. She loves hearing him praise how well she tastes so much. It's always refreshing to hear him tell her that he loves everything about her. "I love you, Balin. Just please don't say nasty things about or to me again, okay? It hurts so much because I really love you." She feels guilty hearing this and knowing the pain she caused him. It's just that she can't help herself sometimes. A part of her has this vindictive energy in that makes her say horrible stuff and she can't stop herself from doing it. Still she nods, promising him to always be nice from now on.

As he falls asleep, Clay rests his head on her soft breasts. The strong girl wraps her muscular arms around her boyfriend protectively, happy that he is so pussywhipped by her now. She knows that no matter how awefully she treats him, he will always stay with her. It makes her want to abuse this and take advantage of Clay, but she did promise to be nice. She just has to work to control her baser impulses around the innocent boy. God, she loves it when he is just lying here, sleeping in her arms. She's wanted him for years now and here he is, all hers and hers alone. No one else can take him away.

She goes to sleep and experiences nothing but the best of dreams that night.

.........

Everything seems to be going really well. After she managed to gain her boyfriend's forgiveness for being so mean to him, the tall ebony has been the perfectly sweet and kind partner. She has helped him recover from the setback and study hard, so that he could do better for his next assignment. He, in turn, has completely gotten over her verbal cruelty, recognising that she does truly feel guilty for what she said. It seems that everything is alright and the two of them are now back to simply loving each other's company, enjoying every moment together and dreading every moment apart like the young pair of lovers that they are.

A week later, the black girl is right back at her boyfriend's place again. She is in his room right now. Clay is lying on the bed beneath her, his cock pointing up. Bilan smiles as she lowers herself on to him, taking his manhood up inside her. Her cunt sheathes him and he moans as her hole constructs his penis. It is so fucking tight and warm inside Balin as she starts riding him. She fucks him in a steady rhythm, pinning him down on the bed. Her lips attack him fiercely and he opens his mouth, letting her put her tongue in it. She grinds down hard, banging him violently.

"I'm going to make you cum inside me six times today, baby," she tells him. "I will milk you until your balls are empty and you are completely dry." Her hips are thrusting down violently as the girl fucks her boyfriend. She pumps him as he moans her name and soon her cunt squeezes an orgasm out of him. Clay is screaming as he cums, firing his first load of semen inside her. She smirks as he shoots his cum up in her hole, filling her cunt with his semen. "Yessss," the black girl hisses. She uses her molten core to keep him hard inside her and goes on riding him soon after Clay had finished cumming.

"Slow down, baby," he says, but Balin just ignores him and goes on fucking his dick. He pleads with her to slow it all down again and she still doesn't care what he says. Balin's hips are a blur as she mercilessly pounds her boyfriend and drives him into the bed, abusing his poor cock. Soon she forced him to ejaculate inside her for the second time and smirks as he blasts the insides of her womb with his warm cum. "Okay, I can cum one more time but give me twenty minutes, sweetie. I need some time before getting it up again. Please, I am getting a bit sore down there now."

"Just shut the fuck up," Bilan tells him harshly. He clams up, shocked by how she is speaking to him. She has always been in charge, but this is taking it a bit too far now. Even as he tells her to stop she is continuing to fuck him, her pussy gripping his cock so tightly it feels like she is trying to tear it off. There is now a mixture of both pleasure and pain as she pounds him aggressively, fucking his brains out. "Remember, your cock and cum are mine. I don't need your damn consent to fuck you and make you cum inside me." Clay stares up at her in shock as she wrings another batch of cum from his balls, making it rise up his shaft and then erupt right into her waiting cunt.

"Please stop," he says, body covered in sweat. "I don't think I can go on for three more orgasms. This really hurts now." Bilan responds by punching him on the arms repeatedly, hitting him hard and making him yell. "Okay, okay! Three more times," he concedes, much to her delight. But that is it, alright?" Bilan nods. She knows that even six orgasms is pushing it, and demanding more from him might really upset the boy. She's already used him a lot as it is. The girl decides to reward him by letting him withdraw from her cunt and rest for five minutes. Then she touches his sore cock and rubs it gently, making him stiffen again.

She then gets on all fours, telling him "Fuck me doggy style." The shy boy gets behind his girlfriend and grabs her thick asscheeks, sliding his dick into her velvety cunt. By now it is quite painful for him but he still goes on. It is his duty as Bilan's boyfriend to fuck her whenever she orders him to. That's what she's been telling him for weeks now and it's gotten into his head. He holds back the tears as he fucks her pussy, squeezing her round ass. "That's it, baby. I can't feel your cock but I like it when you cum inside me," she tells him. "So just keep on fucking my pussy, alright?"

Clay obeys her, fucking her as hard and fast as he could. It takes him fifteen minutes before dumping his seed in her snatch this time. Bilan gives him only a few minutes to rest before slapping her own black ass. "Now use my juices as lube and shove your cock in my ass, baby. I want you to fuck me in the ass, and you're going to do it. You're going to give me what I want." The shy boy slides inside her cunt again to gather some pussy juices and then enters her from behind again, this time penetrating her sphincter, sliding past her anal ring and into her butt.

"Yes, baby. Fuck my black ass with your white cock," she commands him, slamming her thick, heart shaped ass back at his groin, impaling herself with his shaft. He drives into her again and again, feeling her bowels wrap around him. Her flesh insides is so warm and her asshole is so tight as it contracts around the base of his prick. He keeps on fucking her steadily, despite it now being very painful for him. His abused dick and balls are on fire and the pleasure from the friction is all that's keeping him up. Clay feels like he could collapse at any moment now from how tired he is getting.

Finally he cums inside her ass. "Good job baby," Balin tells her sweet, cute boyfriend. "I want you to cum in my ass one more time. Then you can stop for the day." Clay moves very slowly now, his dick on fire from the friction as he fights through the pain to give his hot girlfriend what she wants once more. It is all he's good for right now, fucking her mindlessly, giving her the cum she craves. Her tight asshole is milking him and he struggles, feeding he anal orifice with every inch of his cock. It hurts so bad now but there is still pleasure for him and he tries to focus on that as much as he could. "Cum in my ass now, you slut," she commands him, and he obeys, firing all the cum he has left into her waiting ass, feeling her shithole contract around his prick to milk it all out of her.

He screams in his mixture of intense pain and pleasure as his now seriously overworked balls lurch once more to give his black girlfriend the cum she deserves, his dick pumping his cum into her thick, black ass before he just collapses on the bed next to her. Bilan gets up and squats over his head, then starts pissing on Clay's face. She simply smirks as she urinates on her shocked boyfriend's face. The girl pisses a lot until he is drenched. He is now covered in her urine. The ebony releases the last stream of pee onto his cheeks and gets dressed, leaving the room as Clay faints.

She then leaves the house, getting into her car. The black girl feels satisfied with her boyfriend's cum leaking out of her holes. It's perfect. This is exactly what she needed after working out for hours yesterday. She drives over to Amy's house, wanting to hang out with her and Sheila. The three of them haven't spent that much time together this week, because Bilan was too busy with sucking off and fucking her boyfriend. Not that the other two girls knew about this, of course. They still think she is single, with no idea that she is dating someone who they consider to be beneath them. Had they known, they would have protested against the relationship a lot.

"Hey!" Sheila greets Balin as she and Amy meet her at the front door. They hug and all go inside to play a round of Poker together. Balin really missed hanging out with them, despite getting to spend so much time with the boy she loves lately. She is back in her element in the group now, playing cards with them the way she's been doing for the past few years. They all chat excitedly during the game, talking about boys and sex. Amy has already fucked the entire football team and is eagerly bragging about this to Sheila and Balin, both of whom are rolling their eyes at her obscene claims.

"I'm serious! I really did suck five cocks in one day!" she tells them. Balin snickers. She knows that Amy probably really did it, being as slutty as she is, but is pretending not to believe her just to rile her up. "They all lined up and waited for their turn as I sucked them off one by one." Then she turned to Balin. "What about you, B? I know that Sheila's fucked half the amount of guys that I have, but what about you? How many have you fucked?" Sheila is now also looking at Balin, who is suddenly interested in her shoes. Her friends both look at her curiously, waiting for her response.