Cobblestone Streets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've seen a lot of beautiful women. I enjoy looking at them and I have an internet connection. I had never seen anything like Allison. Her breasts were large, firm and high. She had brown nipples and brown areolae. The areolae were about the size of a half dollar and her nipples were surprisingly small. They were like little bullets, obviously erect and waiting to be loved. She had broad shoulders, square and very feminine. She arched her back and her breasts thrust proudly forward. If they weren't as perky as they had been at fifteen, they were nearly so and they had become full and womanly. She cupped them in her hands and squeezed them into points. "You like?" she asked.

"God, yes," I breathed. "Come here, gorgeous."

Her hips tilted up and down as she walked across the room and I found myself holding my breath. She had a tiny waist and her belly was flat and ridged with muscle. Her legs were long and finely muscled, golden and beautiful. She slid into my arms and I held all that firm flesh, nearly naked in my arms. I slid my hands down the silken muscles of her back and inside the tiny little panties to cup the cheeks of her ass. It felt like satin and down over steel. I turned her, lowering her gently to the bed and drinking in the sight of her absolute beauty. I climbed over her, straddling her hips on hands and knees, slowly lowering myself until we had full body contact. I claimed her lips, lush and pillowy, and her breath was hot and moist as her tongue dueled with mine.

Her eyes were half closed and I wanted to see them. "Allie," I whispered. She looked at me and those amazing orbs flashed orange fire. It is really almost impossible to describe those eyes. They refused to conform to the standard colors. I suppose hazel would come closest, but it didn't do them justice. There was a sunburst of golden orange, fading in clouds to pure gold on the outer ring. Amber is the only standard color that fits.

"What?" she whispered.

"I just had to see your eyes," I told her.

Her cute little nose wrinkled and she giggled. "I was hoping that you might be interested in something a little lower."

"Oh, I am," I assured her, "but I've always been in love with your eyes." I kissed them closed and nibbled on her ear lobe. She shivered and I moved down her slender, graceful neck, nibbling and letting her feel my teeth. When I reached the little hollow between her collarbone and her neck, she moaned and shivered again. Her fingers were running through my hair and as I nibbled my way across her upper chest, she tried to push my head toward her breast. I resisted, kissing between those mountains and around underneath. I nibbled on the full bottoms and her fingers grew strong, forcing me toward her nipple. I licked it and she quivered. When I closed my lips around the hard little bullet and sucked it inside, her breathing stopped for a second and she moaned louder.

I played with them to my heart's content until she grew impatient. I could feel a faint trembling in her exquisite body and I worked my way down across the drop from her rib cage to the flat plain of her belly. She had a little diamond in her belly button and her stomach pushed in and out, as I tongued that little cleft. As I kissed and nibbled my way down to her mons, I worked my fingers under the waistband of her panties, pulling them down and following them with my lips down her long, beautiful legs. She had tiny feet and I kissed her little toes. Her legs parted and I worked my way back up, biting her inner thigh gently and feeling the resilience of her silken skin. As I approached her pussy, her trembling grew more pronounced.

It was smooth and bare. There was a small strip of red gold curls above and I pulled on them with my lips. She was thrusting toward me now and I could smell her intoxicating aroma. It was a heady mix of soap, clean girl and that musky scent of aroused woman. I had to taste her.

There was a tiny trickle, just beginning to run down, and I lapped it up. She was delicious. I've always loved bringing a woman off with my mouth. Allison had the most beautiful pussy! Her inner lips formed nearly a perfect line, spreading just a bit near the bottom and sweeping gracefully up to a little v shape, culminating at a little pink hood over her clitoris. I traced the line with my tongue, opening them and tasting her honey inside. She gasped and shivered until I reached the top and teased her clit out of its hiding place. She made thrusting motions, seeking more contact and I could feel the tension building in her body as I flipped her clit back and forth and up and down with my tongue. That trembling became stronger and she arched toward me. I moved back to her lips, fluttering my tongue and probing her opening. She slowly lost the arch and as her ass settled back down, I slipped my hands under it, cradling her cheeks and massaging them.

I licked my way back up to her clit and the trembling returned. I could feel her cheeks clenching in need and again I eased her back down. She groaned in frustration.

"Please, Eric," she gasped.

"What do you need?" I asked, returning to her clit again.

"I... I... I need to cum!" she gasped. "Don't tease me!"

I did tease her. I took her to the brink half a dozen times until she was quivering and begging. She tried to put her hands down to bring herself off, but I caught her wrists and continued to torment her. She began to sob and I took pity on her. I attacked her clit with a vengeance, thrusting two fingers inside her tightness and allowing my pinky to slip inside her tight ass, lubricated by her honey dripping down.

She screamed my name and thrust herself up off the bed as the tension built to a peak. The quivering became frozen at her peak and she exploded, writhing uncontrollably and sobbing out her ecstasy as she came. I eased my tongue off of her clit, allowing her to gradually begin to relax before curling my finger inside her tight little pussy up to find that bundle of nerve endings on her upper wall. As I massaged it, she exploded into action again, powerful spasms wracking her frame as she came. When her contractions began to lessen, I sucked her clit back inside my mouth and worked it with my tongue, causing her to cry out, almost a painful sound as she again went into orbit.

She babbled incoherently, her voice rising to a shriek and falling to a pleading tone. She began to push at my head frantically, twisting her hips in an effort to escape my tongue and invading fingers.

"Stop, Eric!" she gasped. "Please! I... I... I'm going to pass out! I can't... I can't, stop!"

I allowed her to pull me up and I slid up over her firm softness until I could reclaim her lips. She kissed me savagely for a few seconds before pushing me away so she could pant. I could feel her moist heat against the head of my cock and I pushed into her, sliding into her depths in one long, slow push. She threw her head back and groaned. "Wait, Eric! I'm not... I can't... I need to rest!"

I held still, embedded deeply in her tightness. I could just feel the tip of my cock just touching the back of her pussy. I kissed her again and her eyelids fluttered, giving me glimpses of that orange fire. She kissed me all over the face, licking her own juices off my lips. I could still feel contractions, the aftershocks of her orgasms, pulsing around my embedded cock. As she began to recover, I could feel her start to make little circular motions with her hips.

"God, you feel so good," she groaned. "I'm stuffed full! I'm okay now; let me feel it."

I drew back and returned as she spread her legs, her thighs grasping my hips, and I could feel her heels on my ass. She groaned as I ground into her, trying to get even deeper inside. We found a rhythm and I thrust into her, just slow, sweet lovemaking. I felt no urgency, thanks to that mind-blowing orgasm in the car and I knew this was going to be special.

We rocked together and she quickly climbed the peak to another sobbing climax. I worked my arms behind her knees and began to thrust, long strokes into her dripping pussy until she came again. When she relaxed, I withdrew and flipped her over, pulling her to her knees and mounting her from behind.

"Oh, God," she groaned. "Oh my God, Eric! Oh my God, Oh, fuck!" She groaned as I pounded into her, gradually sliding forward until she was prone under me. I could look down and see my cock disappearing under the cheeks of that amazing ass. I pushed fully into her, holding at the very deepest and I could feel the end of her tight tunnel firmly against the head of my cock. She groaned. "Fuck, Eric! Jesus Christ, oh my God!"

I began to thrust into her again and her cry turned into weeping sobs as another massive orgasm ripped through her. "I'm cumming again!" she sobbed and the sound and feel of that amazing woman, throbbing under me sent me over the edge again. My groan joined hers, as I held at the deepest penetration possible and filled her little pussy with what felt like my soul pouring into her. I slid my hands under her, clasping her tight against me and she turned her head toward me. She was a glorious mess! Her makeup was destroyed and streaks from her tears were on her cheeks. Her hair was disheveled and wild and her face held that slack look of prolonged sexual excitement.

I rolled off and pulled her half over me, her cheek resting on my chest while I stroked the silk of her back, down to cup one firm ass cheek. We rested together as our breathing slowed. I think we drifted into sleep for a few minutes. I felt her stir, and when I opened my eyes, her amber orbs were blazing into mine, our noses nearly touching.

"Eric, do you remember when I told you 'no strings attached'?" she asked.

"Yes, Kitten, I remember," I said.

"I lied," she whispered. "I'm going to put every string I have on you. I'm going to find ropes, straps and zip ties and try my dead level best to keep you. I'll have babies with you, suck your cock three times a day, never wear a stitch of clothes and run around the house naked. I'll do anything to keep you. I'm in love with you, Eric. I always have been. I know you like Cecilia. All I'm asking for is a chance. I want to be on your list. I know it's too soon, but if you let me, I'll make you so deliriously happy you'll forget you were ever married to that cheating slut."

I silenced her with a kiss. "I love you, Allie. I always have. You were like something that you see, way off in the distance. You think it's amazing and beautiful and you wish it was yours, but you know it never can be so you just push the dream away. Are you sure about this, Kitten? You've never seemed like the 'having babies' type. God, you're like this amazing jungle cat. You admire it behind the fence but you know it would rip you to shreds if you ever got close."

She started to cry. I was shocked. I'd never seen her cry in all the years I'd known her. "I know that's the way I seem," she choked out. "I had to be that way. The one man I ever wanted was the one I couldn't have. I could be anything for you. I could be that jungle cat, but you'll never see my claws. You'll just see love, trust and loyalty. I'll be your jungle cat. I swear, Eric; if you give me a chance you'll never regret it."

I believe you, baby," I told her. "I've never seen you hurt anyone you love. I do trust you. Let's go along and see what happens, okay? Will you go out with me, like on dates? I've forgotten how this is supposed to go. I never thought I'd need to know again."

"I know," she whispered. "Don't worry. I'll take good care of you. I have an out of town meeting tomorrow afternoon, but I'm available, really available, as soon as I get back."

I thought I was totally exhausted, completely wrung out, but she proved me wrong at five-thirty in the morning. I woke up to the incredible sensation of those luscious lips moving up and down over a cock that was very surprised to find itself as hard as an iron bar and she showed me just how athletic she was by riding me through two of her own orgasms and into one of my own. We showered together and I dashed off home to change clothes.

Olivia came in as I was dashing off and gave me a look. "Daddy, I need to talk to you this evening," she said.

"Okay, baby," I gave her a peck on the cheek. I grabbed my bagel and hit the road. Work was a little surreal when Allison came in and I had flashbacks of that hard, tight ass pumping up and down on my cock as she talked. She was bending over, getting a cup of coffee, and she must have read my mind. She looked back over her shoulder, grinned at me and gave that ass a sexy little wiggle.

"Keep thinking like that, big boy, and when I get back we'll lock the door and you can fuck me over your desk," she said.

"Jesus, Allie," I peeked out the door. "Marla is going to hear you!"

Fortunately, my PA wasn't at her desk. After Allison left, work was pretty humdrum and I left at four-thirty. I was worn and looking forward to a quick nap. Olivia was just getting home when I came in and she went off to change out of her scrubs. The doorbell rang and when I opened it, Cecilia was standing there. She breezed in and gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Want something to drink?" I asked her.

She wanted a beer and I got one, too. We sat on the sofa and she cuddled up to me. "Eric, I want to talk to you about something," she said.

"Uh oh," I thought to myself. "Life is getting complicated." I looked down at her. There was no doubt that she was as cute as a month old kitten. The thing was, she was younger than Olivia. I liked being around her, hell, I liked everything about her, but I just saw insurmountable difficulties, even if I left Allison out of the equation. I waited for her to speak.

"I don't know how to tell you this," she finally said. "I'm very grateful for what you did for Grandma, and you've been so kind to us ever since. I know you like me, Eric. I know what I look like and most guys think I'm cute. You're a very nice looking man. When we met, I felt something there and I'm attracted to you. I just don't think we could work, long term, and I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to hurt you either."

I gave her a squeeze. "I know," I said. "It's flattering as hell that you even think about me like that. I do want to be your friend. I want us to be pals for the rest of my life. The thing is, there is an amazing woman in my life. Well, there are three of them, but there's only one I really want to be with like that."

She stretched up and kissed my cheek. "I'm very happy about that," she said. "That makes it a lot easier. I think I'm going to be in your life for a long time, Eric. I've kind of got someone, too."

"Anyone I know?" I asked.

"Kind of," Olivia spoke from the doorway. "Daddy, would you mind if I went to the lake with you and Cecilia Saturday?"

I must have looked like a total fool. My eyes shifted back and forth between them and Olivia burst out laughing. She came and cuddled up against me on the other side. I finally managed to pull myself together.

"I didn't know you girls rolled like that," I croaked.

They both thought that was hilarious. "We both like men, too," Cecilia said. "It was just kind of love at first sight when we met at the hospital. Olivia called me and asked me out. We've had two dates and I think I found the other half of my soul with her. She feels the same way about me. Do you hate it, Eric?"

I pulled them both into a big hug. "Not at all," I assured them. "Two girls I love, love each other. What's to hate? I'm very happy for both of you. Now I get to have two gorgeous girls with me at the lake Saturday."

"I'm pretty sure there are going to be three," Olivia said. "I invited Allison."

"I'm ruled by domineering women," I lamented.

"Yes, isn't it wonderful?" my daughter said. "You're going to be very happy."

Allison came home and I spent Thursday and Friday nights with her. I was a walking zombie at work, but Olivia was right. I was very happy, ecstatic, as a matter of fact. When I was home, Olivia and Cecilia spoiled me rotten and when I was with Allison, she tried to fuck me to death.

There was a bit of a snake in the garden because Cindy kept intruding in our lives. She called me three times a week and bugged the hell out of Olivia. They finally got together and I don't know what Olivia said or did, but she stopped calling. Olivia said she moved to Oklahoma City and was working at a private practice. I didn't care as long as she stayed there.

It took about three months, but Allison kept the pressure on until I relented and moved in with her. She was my dream girl. I took her, Olivia and Cecilia out to eat on a Friday about eight months later. I had made up my mind and I had a little something planned. After dinner, I gave the waiter the signal and he went into the kitchen. He came back with four pieces of cake. He gave us all a piece, saving Allison's until last. It had a little figurine of a swan on top. It was holding a ribbon in its beak and there was a ring tied to the ribbon. I find diamonds a bit insipid. There were three of them, surrounding a big square emerald.

She put her hand over her mouth and looked at me. Those amber eyes were wet and glistening. "Allison, will you marry me?" I asked.

"Oh my God, yes!" She practically jumped into my lap. She gave me a kiss that nearly set my ears on fire. There were squeals and kisses all around and they dragged me off to a club. I felt like the king of the world. Three gorgeous women escorted me to a booth and every eye in the place was on us. I knew the rest of my life was going to be the best part.

I was playing golf on Monday with Jack. I had actually beaten him on the previous hole and I teed off first. It was a beauty. I had a little power draw and I was about 60-yards from the pin. "Nice shot!" He was stunned. "Christ, Eric, I'm going to have to up my game, or start bribing Allie to wear you out."

I chuckled. "I'm just like a fine wine, Jack. I get better the older I get."

He hooked his tee shot into the trees. "I think you can kiss that birdie goodbye," I taunted him.

"Yeah," he smiled. "I think you've got all the luck."