Co-eds to Enjoy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you in class tomorrow." I said as I caressed her ass as she stood by the door. My hand pressed the soft material of her white dress into the crack of her recently ravaged young ass and I could feel the moistness that oozed from her body as it dampened the soft material.

"I don't think I need to tell you that our arrangement is to remain a secret from everyone, including Pam." I said. Beth nodded.

Beth, who had come into my office so cocky and sure of herself, now found herself leaving my office, thoroughly fucked with her virgin ass now deflowered. In the short time she had spent in my office, I had filled every hole she owned and now she tried to sneak down the hall so no one would see what she looked like. She could still feel how stretched her asshole was and the cum as it oozed out of her sweet loins and trickled down her sleek thighs.

Now to decide what to do with Pam.

To be continued...

Please vote and send your comments

Quimmaster

12