Christmas Present Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always said you'd like to do this in the open, where there was a danger of being caught."

Gavin suppressed a sound partway between moan and sob as Piotr's voice husked hot and dirty in his ear. Despite the proximity of the driver, or perhaps because of it, dulcet bolts low in his belly began to diffuse heat rapidly throughout his body. Gavin found his eyes riveted to the back of the oblivious driver even as his hips rocked into Piotr's masterful touches. Or is he oblivious? An insidious voice in Gavin's head queried.

"In fact," Piotr continued, as if unaware of Gavin's inexorably rising lust. "Perhaps I should get the driver to stop and let him watch, hmm? Maybe you'd like a voyeur, an audience, someone to see how you look as you come undone at my touches?"

Gavin was grateful that it did not require higher reasoning to breathe and even that was becoming difficult, coming in short, sharp gasps. His whimpered moan was swallowed by Piotr's mouth as he realised that the previously bare hand working him, which briefly vanished, was now stroking him with silk.

"It doesn't matter if you did." Piotr's voice was back in Gavin's ear and teeth nibbled on his lobe. "Because even if you begged me to let him watch, I wouldn't let anyone else see. You're mine and no one else gets to see how beautiful you are when you come for me."

The words were passionate and possessive in equal measure and rasped in a tone Gavin rarely heard except when Piotr himself was on the verge of coming. His mouth was captured once more and he shuddered helplessly as he came, his orgasm so powerful it greyed his vision and left him boneless in its wake. He sat, eyes closed, his head against the back of the seat, trying to make sense of his surroundings. He was slowly aware that Piotr was kissing his nose and murmuring softly. His lover had cleaned him and tucked him back inside the sweat pants as he had languished in his afterglow. He open satiated sienna orbs to meet satisfied sapphire.

"Thank you," Gavin husked. He accepted the second glass of eggnog and nestled contentedly against Piotr's solidity. He could not help but start as the driver spoke to them. He did not understand either his question or Piotr's reply, but smiled as a strong arm tightened around him.

"I told him that this ride was part of my Christmas present to you, but that you were the best present I ever received."

Gavin looked into his mate's face, the azure eyes shining more brightly than any of the abundant diamond icicles and their sultry heat warming him faster than the eggnog. He closed the last few millimetres between them, kissing Poitr with all the love and desire he felt and surging his tongue into the blond's warm, spicy depths. As he pulled back, he was inexorably pleased to see his lover's eyes almost indigo with passion and his surreptitious hand had found the hard evidence of Poitr's arousal.

"Gently, baby," Poitr husked, the sound was a whisper in Gavin's ear. "I'm likely to go off if you keep doing that."

Reluctantly Gavin released his prize, moving his wandering hand to where he was less likely to succumb to temptation.

"Love you," he whispered.

"Love you, too," Poitr replied.

Gavin settled to enjoy the sleigh ride into town, a smile playing about his lips. He was going to think of special ways to repay his imaginative lover.

****

Gavin was delighted when he saw the quaint town in the light of day. It could have been the inspiration of a traditional Victorian Christmas card. It seemed to him that all its inhabitants were occupied in providing food and drink, or managing the market stalls selling last-minute, unique gifts, carolling or providing the accompanying music. He smiled to see the town's children as involved as their parents. He and Poitr were in the minority as a couple, seeing many families with children. He demurred laughingly as Poitr showed him where Santa sat with his helpers, and a full complement of reindeer, and offered to pay for him to have his photo with Father Christmas or feeding the animals. Instead he accepted the offer of one of the locals to take a picture of him with Poitr that included the town's beautifully bedecked tree and some of the carollers as background.

They meandered around slowly, eating the local versions of bratwurst and sauerkraut and drinking ice-cold vodka or steaming cups of coffee. Occasionally their hands brushed as they walked, their eyes meeting and making silent promises of love and devotion. Gavin wished they, too, could walk hand-in-hand or kiss one another just for the joy of it. However, he refused to let that spoil their day. Poitr's smiles were becoming sultrier and the often arctic-blue eyes were smouldering cerulean. The looks were making Gavin hard and the loose-fitting sweat pants did nothing to restrain his wayward flesh. It was becoming increasingly difficult to walk with a persistent erection.

Taking advantage of a secluded niche, Gavin pinned his lover into a doorway and plundered the warm, willing cavern sucking slowly on Poitr's slick muscle. As they broke apart to breathe Gavin nibbled at his blond's ear.

"Let's go home. I have a very special present to unwrap." He ground against the other man, letting Poitr feel his arousal and smiling triumphantly at the low moan as his hand squeezed carefully at his mate's endowments.

****

Gavin was almost vibrating with a mixture of desire and arousal as he and Poitr sat in the taxi taking them home. Occasionally he slid a hand between the blond's thighs, teasing the erect flesh he could feel, keeping his lover hard and needy. Gavin usually took a more passive role when they began lovemaking, enjoying the strength of his blond mate. However, he was currently relishing the power he wielded over Poitr and intended to continue it once they got back to the cabin, having very definitive ideas on how to repay Poitr's ingenuity and generosity.

The older man pushed his lover inside their cabin, flicking on the light before devouring his mouth in a kiss that expressed all the passion and desire he had kept simmering during the ride home. He deftly unfastened Poitr's coat, throwing it aside, his eyes glowing like dark fire. He pulled off the thick sweater and literally tore open the shirt beneath to reveal Poitr's smooth, warm skin. He dimly realised the growling sounds of want were his as he attacked the silently begging nipples. He sucked and nipped at one as he rolled and pinched the other, alternating till each were hard and red and the sounds from his lover were little more than whimpers of need.

Gavin tugged the shirt down to entrap Poitr's arms at the elbow to his sides and backed the pliant blond to the large, wooden table between the kitchen and living spaces. His cocked throbbed achingly, but this was all about Poitr. He moved quickly to switch on the tree lights, giving a mental nod at the golden radiance they threw out. He turned off the main lights and returned to his lover. Wordlessly he manoeuvred Poitr so that the lights of the tree now cast illumination on the blond, a low growl of approval rumbling deep in his chest as Poitr's skin took on a golden glow. Poitr whimpers heralded Gavin kissing his throat. Gavin purred as he brought his hand up to caress the sides of Poitr's face, before stroking his fingers through the thick, blond hair.

"Gavin, please."

The brunette smiled at his lover's moan as Poitr allowed his head to fall back whilst Gavin gently pinched the taut nipples.

"Please what, love?" Gavin asked. He could hear the need in Poitr's voice. "Tell me what you need," Gavin husked as he rolled a nipple between his fingers. He pressed his body against his lover's, letting him know how aroused he was by the wantonness of his actions and the hardness he ground against a slender hip.

"Gavin don't tease please. I need you it's been so long since I've felt you." Poitr moaned.

Sliding his hands around Poitr's thighs, Gavin lifted him the couple of inches necessary to seat the blond on the table. With a single hand to the smooth chest, he pushed the younger man to lie back. Licking his lips in anticipation, he began to unbuckle Poitr's belt, then he undid the button, listening to the harsh breaths of the supine blond. Stopping, he mouthed the erection through the denim, sucking where a darker, damp patch heralded Poitr's need. A sound that was part sob, part growl from the blond went straight to Gavin's cock and it throbbed against its cloth confines.

Abandoning one 'present', Gavin decided to enjoy another. He ran his fingers over Poitr's luscious lips. He closed his eyes as the younger man took his fingers inside his mouth and sucked them slowly. Gavin let out a deep moan, sliding his other hand over the blond's flat belly. He brought his hand against the still-fastened zip and quickly took care of that obstacle, encouraging hard flesh to spring free. Gavin touched the warm, silken skin of Poitr's belly, caressing him with slow, rhythmic touches. Gavin withdrew his fingers from Poitr's sinfully talented tongue. He ran them down the younger man's neck, trailing past the clavicle and brushing them over the peaked nipples. The younger man mewled and bucked helplessly at the touch and Gavin grinned, feeling his own shaft impossibly thickening further.

"You like this," Gavin purred. He brought his thumb and forefinger against one of the hard nubs and gave it a gentle pinch. He tugged at Poitr's jeans and the blond hitched his hips, allowing Gavin to pull them and the dark blue briefs down. He left them puddled at the blond's ankles, a similar symbolic restraint to the shirt that still held Poitr's arms at his sides. Gavin breath caught in his throat at the sight of his lover almost naked, helpless, the straining shaft dripping pre-come to leave a small pool on the toned belly. With a small grunt he shifted Poitr further up the table, spreading the blond's legs apart.

The older man moved slowly and let his tongue snake out between his lips as he watched Poitr. He ran his tongue slowly up the inside of Poitr's thighs, caressing the flesh softly as he cupped his mate's sac. He let his tongue follow his hand, lapping at the suede-like skin and nosing gently at the hidden ovals. He captured one between his lips, sucking it softly as Poitr moaned and arched up from the table. He teasingly licked his mate's cock. Poitr was hot against Gavin's tongue and achingly hard. Gavin leant in close, pressing his lips against the blond curls that surrounded Poitr's straining shaft that leaked copious amounts of pre-come. Gavin groaned as he lost himself in Poitr's musky scent, rubbing his nose gently into the soft curls, making Poitr arch up against him.

"Gavin please stop teasing me." Poitr whined, tossing his head, jerking his hips upwards in an attempt to redirect Gavin's attention.

"Shhh it's not time yet."

"Oh gods, Gavin." Poitr moaned.

Gavin relished the way the blond arched as he licked the length of Poitr's cock before moving up his body. He licked and kissed Poitr's stomach, cleaning away the silver desire and licking at the tangle of downy hairs that led up from his groin. A whimper accompanied licks at his lover's navel, Gavin driving his tongue into the irresistible belly button. Gavin moved onwards to the smooth chest leaving little butterfly kisses over honeyed skin. He moaned as he felt Poitr's cock brush against his sweat-pant clad erection as he moved again. He softly bit the blond's nipples in turn before licking and suckling them. Then Gavin captured Poitr's lips in his own, feeling his lover's hips pump gently as he tried to get more friction on his shaft.

He pulled away and breathed deeply as he saw the love and lust in Poitr's eyes, he was so aroused he felt almost feral. Gavin knew that he was going to enjoy this just as much as his mate. Poitr's lips were bruised with the intensity of the kiss and he looked like a debauched, decadent angel lying beneath him. He touched the younger man's weeping arousal once more and smiled when Poitr bucked his hips and groaned deeply. Gavin slid his hand down, holding the base of his mate's damson-hued organ.

The younger man's gasp accompanied Gavin's swipe of his tongue along hard, hot flesh. He repeated the action, this time the older man ensured his tongue slithered around the shaft several times before running teasingly along the underside. Gavin brought his mouth close to the tip and the blond let out a cry when Gavin's mouth closed over it. He began a steady suction instantly driving Poitr mad with need. Gavin swallowed his mate inch-by-inch, a feeling of exhilaration washing over him as Poitr flung his head from side to side and his fingers clenched and unclenched. He heard the choked mewl when he touched his lover's sac, cupping each precious oval in his palm, squeezing softly. Gavin smiled as he moved away from his lover's balls and began to caress his scrotum in long, languid strokes. Gavin could hear the desperation and excitement in Poitr's voice as he writhed in the makeshift restraints.

He moved his mouth up and down the younger man's shaft, moving his tongue against the overheated flesh. He teased the slit with his tongue and heard Poitr groan low and deep. Gavin brought both hands against the blond's hips. He applied gentle pressure, holding the young man in place. He took Poitr's entire length into his mouth again and began suckling his cock in earnest.

"Gavin!" Poitr wailed.

Gavin knew Poitr was close from the way he thrashed and shook. He took one hand off the blond's hip and brought it between his spread thighs. He caressed the sac and heard a deep moan. He sucked harder, hollowing his cheeks. He stroked his finger against Poitr's entrance, barely touching the intimate area, lightly pressing against it. Then the tip of Gavin's finger breached his lover's entrance, triggering his release. Gavin braced himself as Poitr pumped his hips, completely out of control, spending himself into Gavin's insistent mouth, letting out a long, low moan as he came. The older man milked the blond, drinking in all he could offer. When he had swallowed the last precious drop, Gavin let the softened flesh fall from between his lips. He was pleased that his lover was still gasping for breath when Gavin gave the spent flesh one last parting lick and slithered up his body to kiss him.

"That was incredible," Poitr panted into Gavin's mouth. "Get me out of these things and bed me," he added, his voice a dark, sinful purr to Gain's ears.

Gavin unfastened Poitr's boots, pulling the jeans and briefs off to throw carelessly aside. Helping his lover to sit, he tugged free the shirt tossing it to lie where it fell. He watched avidly as his lover's golden body rose from the table and then a bolt of lust seared through his body as Poitr elegantly sank to his knees, rubbing his face along the erection tenting Gavin's sweat pants and sucking at the patch that was dark from the steadily leaking pre-come.

"You like this?" Poitr asked, looking up at Gavin. "You want me to be your slave-boy?"

Gavin had to grasp the base of his cock tightly to stop himself from coming at the sight and sound of his beautiful lover. He shook his head.

"Not this time," he husked, knowing it was something he would like to revisit. "Right now I want to be inside you so badly it hurts."

"Then take me, Gavin," Poitr purred, rising as gracefully as he had knelt.

Poitr's hand was in his as Gavin urged them towards the bedroom, both men kissing and touching. He pushed Poitr to the bed and heard himself give a sound somewhere between plea and growl as the blond spread his legs and canted his hips, offering himself. Gavin's eyes were riveted to the enticing sight as he carelessly tugged off his own clothes, groaning with relief as his erection sprang free, slapping his belly before settling to point unerringly at its desire. He moved to the bed, eyes raking over the powerful body, stronger than his own, submissively and silently begging to be taken.

"I love you," he husked. "I love you so much.

"And I love you, baby," Poitr affirmed. "Now show me. Show me with your body."

Gavin settled on top of the lithe blond, kissing him deeply. He ground into Poitr, his pre-come letting his cock slide easily over his lover's heated flesh. He dropped lower, dropping random kisses as he descended. Reaching Poitr's modest nest of blond curls, Gavin looked up.

"Hold yourself open," he commanded. As Poitr's legs were lifted and spread, the small portal to his body was clearly displayed. Gavin used his thumbs to prise it open, enthralled by the way it pulsed as if begging to be filled. Unable to resist any longer he drove his tongue inside the hot, satin sheath. An unrestrained wail of pleasure from his mate accompanied the action. Gavin alternated between tonguing hard and deep and teasing, lapping licks around Poitr's entrance earning a litany of pleas and moans from his blond lover.

Realising he was unable to open Poitr further with his tongue, Gavin rummaged for the edible oil he knew was in the locker drawer. He made soothing sounds as Poitr jerked when Gavin's wet finger wormed its way along between his cheeks and rubbed insistently at his entrance. Gavin resumed his ministrations to Poitr's reviving sex. He felt Poitr squirm at the wanted intrusion. As Poitr arched his back, Gavin pressed his hips back down, further impaling him on his finger. Then, Gavin crooked his finger Poitr let out a howl and his body convulsed and shook. Gavin kept sucking at his lover's cock, his tongue doing wicked things to the head, feeling and hearing Poitr's increasing arousal. Gavin scissored and twisted his fingers, occasionally brushing Poitr's prostrate, until the blond's shaft was fully hard once more. Poitr's eyes were closed and he was lifting his hips to increase the friction. Knowing his lover was ready, Gavin lifted his body away and pushed Poitr's legs up so his knees were in line with his shoulders.

"I want you to get me ready," Gavin said, taking one of Poitr's hands and pouring some of the remaining oil into it. "Rub it on me." He felt Poitr shiver as he wrapped his oil-slickened hand around Gavin, stroking up and down his length. Gavin moaned and leaned down to take his lips in a passionate kiss. His tongue thrust immediately into Poitr's mouth as the blond continued to stroke him. Gavin removed his lover's hand and positioned his cock against Poitr's entrance. He ended the kiss with a final nip to his lover's bottom lip and whispered hotly in his ear, "You're so beautiful, want to be inside you making you come."

With a deep breath from both of them, Gavin began to push slowly, but steadily into Poitr's body. Gavin forged carefully ahead, pushing himself halfway in before stopping, reaching down to take his lover's flagging erection in his hand. As Gavin pushed the last few inches into Poitr, his mate was hard once more. Poitr's hips shifted for a better position, causing Gavin to move inside him and he groaned as the blood-hot sheath contracted, drawing him further in. With painstaking slowness, Gavin withdrew half of his length before pushing back in the same slow manner, knowing that he would not be able to maintain such rigid control for long.

"Gavin!" Poitr cried his name as Gavin's shaft nudged his prostate.

Pleasure swept through Gavin's body, rolling in continuous waves around him at the feeling of slick, tight heat enveloping him. He withdrew a fraction and pushed in a little harder, moaning softly. He sucked at Poitr's neck, relishing the little animalistic grunts that broke free from Poitr's mouth as Gavin sucked, stroked and thrust in unison. Gavin panted breathlessly, leaning down to lick a stripe up Poitr's neck. His lover's thighs, now wrapped around Gavin's waist, shook as Gavin continued to pump into him. Gavin smiled as Poitr shook his head back in forth and thrust his hips up pushing his rock hard cock into Gavin's hand.