Chelsea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up, at the sound of Chelsea's voice and found her standing in the doorway, one hand on her hip and a big smile. She looked at the massive guy, standing on the step just in front of her and laughed.

"I told you he'd be back, didn't I? They always come back, for more."

"Actually...I'm just here, to discuss that text message, that you sent to my sister earlier."

"Oh...well, why don't you come on inside and we'll...talk."

The biker guy laughed at that, stepping aside and allowing me to walk up the steps and into her apartment again. Chelsea shut the door behind us and motioned, for me to take a seat on the sofa.

Reluctantly, I sat down, not really wanting to get to comfortable with her. Much like last night, she joined me on the sofa and lit up a cigarette, smiling at me, as we sat in silence for a moment.

"Sorry about Marc," she said, suddenly. "He can be a little intimidating, sometimes. He's just looking out for me, since I'm his younger sister."

"He's your brother?"

"Yeah, you got it. Marc looks like a tough guy. Don't get me wrong, he can be, when he wants to. Mostly though, he's a total sweet heart and wouldn't hurt anyone."

"Right...so um..."

"Right, right...the text message. Well Danny, it's simple. I already said in that message, what I intend to do with those pictures."

"Send them to Amanda? Why? I didn't do anything to you...why would you do something like that, to me?"

"Because...I told you last night. Pussy is only good, for making babies. Let me ask you Danny, how many girls have you had sex with, besides Amanda?"

"A few...maybe three, four if you include Amanda. What does that have to do with anything, though?"

"Now, let me ask you...have any of the four girls, that you have had sex with, EVER made you cum the way I made you cum, last night?"

I laughed, shaking my head and actually, found myself thinking about it for a moment. There was no denying it, I had never had an orgasm like that before.

"No," I said, finally.

"It's definitely something, I've never experienced with anyone, besides you."

"So, why then would you want to go back to living a life, of sex that offers so little pleasure...what those genetic girls can do for you, it pales in comparison for what I have to offer."

"Chelsea...I'm not denying, that any of that shit felt good. But...I love Amanda."

That was true...but deep down, I knew it wasn't true, to the extent that I was trying to make it sound. In truth, Amanda and I had some problems, that had in the past made me question our relationship. For one thing, there were some things that she really did not like doing, sexually.

Don't get me wrong, she loved having sex...she even loved, sucking cock. She wasn't interested in certain sex positions though, or even the idea of anal sex, which was something I really enjoyed.

There was also the fact, that she seemed to put friends and work before our relationship. Now, it's understandable to pick your family or your friends, over certain people, depending on who they are.

Amanda and I had been together for a while though, so even though we had only been dating for six months, it really hurt when she would put be after certain friends. Or work, for that matter. Backing out on me tonight, was just one perfect example.

I understood, that Rob could be a prick, when it came to him asking you to stay late...but sometimes, I wished that my girlfriend would try to stand up for herself.

"Let me ask you, Danny...if you really, really didn't want this to be anything more then a one night stand...why did you suck my cock again, this morning? If you were really determined, not to make this a more long term thing, then you could have left any time you wanted."

"You were trying to get me to stay," I snapped, becoming defensive now.

She was trying to turn this around on me, to make it look like I had wanted more then what I was saying, I wanted. It wasn't true and I refused to let it work.

"That's not true," Chelsea laughed, becoming a little annoyed.

"I may have asked you, to stay and have a little more fun with me. But it's not like, I was holding a gun to your head, Dan. You were free to walk at any time you wanted."

"What, just so you could share those pictures with my sister, like you did anyway and threaten to send them to Amanda?"

Chelsea sighed, taking a drag of her cigarette and giggled.

"I guess you got me there, don't you. Danny, I'm not trying to be a bitch, here...believe me. I am however, more then capabale of being a bitch,when it comes to getting what I want."

Suddenly, she was standing up in front of me, both hands on her hips and staring down at me, with lust burning in her eyes.

"And I always...get what I want."

I was becoming a bit nervous now. I didn't like the way, that she was talking. Was she about to beat me, rape me or kill me? Should I try and make a run for it? Did I even stand a chance...with Marc right outside the door, he was more then strong enough to stop me, if he wanted.

I was overreacting...Chelsea, had no plans to do anything like that, I was sure of it. She wasn't violent. Strong willed and very aggressive, but I didn't see her as the violent type.

"C'mon Danny," she said, suddenly grabbing my hand and pulling me from the couch.

The next thing I knew, I was being pushed up against the wall behind me and Chelsea was kissing me on the neck. I shivered, then let out a moan, as her tongue slithered over my skin. I could feel my cock, starting to get hard.

"Damn it," I thought, to myself. "She's got me right where she wants me, doesn't she?"

Chelsea stopped licking my neck and backed up some.

"I know you want me, baby. So...stop resisting. Give in, to what you and I both know, you are craving."

Before I could say anything, Chelsea had dropped down to her knees, yanking my shorts down and my cock sprang free. She immediately, took my dick between her lips and started sucking. I moaned, throwing my head back, as her mouth worked my cock, sucking, licking and deep throating. She looked up at me, as she sucked, with that innocent look in her eyes.

"Fucking bitch," I cursed, mentally.

Her hands snaked behind me, running down the small of my back and over my ass, before spanking me hard with both hands. Then, she roughly grabbed my cheeks and pulled me forward, taking my cock deeper into her mouth. She spread my cheeks and I felt her index finger, gently probing my hole.

A simple push and her finger slipped right, into my hole and rubbed up against my prostate gland.

I moaned, loud, feeling my cock give a twitch inside of her mouth; I was so, fucking close...

"Chelsea...I...I'm gonna cum! Damn it!"

Hearing my announcement, Chelsea slipped a second finger into my ass and started sucking, harder and faster. I couldn't hold it back. I started panting, breathing heavily, my legs shaking underneath of me and I erupted, unloading my cum in her mouth.

Chelsea swallowed every drop, sucking me until I was empty and then pushed herself back, to her feet and kissed my lips.

"Now...I'm going to delete those pictures and you can forget all about them, once their gone. Amanda will never see them and she will never, know anything about what you did with me. But, first...you have to agree to something."

Still a little out of breath, I relaxed, staring at her with frustration. I'd given into temptation, allowing her to suck my cock just now and naturally, I had loved it, too. What the fuck was wrong with me? Was I going insane, or something?

"What do you want..."

"I won't tell Amanda about you and I...if you agree, to let me have a piece of that sweet ass of yours, just one more time."

"Are you serious? I can't do that!"

"Sure you can; unless, you want me to send those pictures to Amanda."

She reached for her cell phone and I jumped, grabbing her hand and shouting, "No!"

She looked back at me, smiling, as she waited for me to speak.

"If I do it...you'll delete those pictures, right now?"

"As soon as we're finished."

"I want you to do it now...or there's no deal."

"Sorry babe...we're playing by my conditions."

I was fighting a losing battle...it didn't help, that my cock was actually fully erect once again. She hadn't even done anything, to make it hard again. It just seemed to have a mind of it's own, at the moment and that mind, was getting me in trouble here. Chelsea reached down and grabbed my dick, stroking it once again.

"I'll take this, as a yes?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Just leaned in, crushing her lips against my own and sliding her tongue, into my mouth yet again. We kissed for a few long, moments. Then, she turned me around to face the wall, pinning me against it with her full body weight. I felt the head of her cock, rubbing against my hole, as Chelsea started kissing the back of my neck.

I shivered, moaning softly at the feeling of her lips on my neck. I wanted it. I hated myself, for wanting it...but I definitely did, want her cock.

My hole was still wide enough from last night, that it didn't require a whole lot of preperation this time.

Chelsea spit into her hand, stroking her cock and making it nice and slick. She pressed the tip to my hole, pushed forward and popped right into me, without much trouble at all. I gasped, biting my lip and then moaned, as she pushed all the way in until she bottomed out.

"Ohh, damn...I love that tight ass, of yours."

Chelsea grabbed my hips, proceeding to pull back just a little, then slamming right back into me again and again. She went right at it, hammering away and keeping me pinned, against the wall of her apartment.

"Moan for me, baby; moan loud!"

I obeyed, unable to hold it back and started moaning.

"That's it baby," she whispered softly. "I want my neighbors, to hear it. I want them to hear it all. I want them to know, just how good my cock is making you feel right now."

By now, I was confident...they had to know. I was a lot more vocal, then I had been the night before. Mostly, due to Chelsea's encouragement, but also because it really did feel to good to stay quiet. She continued fucking me, pinned against the wall for a few minutes longer, before pulling me over to the couch.

Chelsea threw me onto the sofa and I landed, with a grunt. Pushing myself up, I turned over onto my back. Just in time, for Chelsea to grab both of my legs and lift them high up, positioning her cock right above my ass. We were in the position, that was well known as "the pile driver."

My legs were so high up, my own cock was dangling above my face. Chelsea pushed her cock, back into my ass and bottomed out. Then, pulled back until the head was the only part of her dick, still inside of me...then plunged, straight back into me again. She kept up, in and out, teasing me...then bottomed out one last time, before she started drilling me, with no mercy.

The couch creaked, underneath of us and for a moment, I worried that she might break her own furniture. It seemed to hold out, pretty well though, despite the consistent creaking noises, coming from the springs inside of it.

Then, she pulled out again. Chelsea rolled me over onto my hands and knees, getting behind me and spanking my ass. She wasn't so quick, to put her cock back in my ass this time, though.

Instead, she took some time, to admire the view that she had.

"God, it's tight...and it looks so fucking sexy, too."

SLAP!

"Did anyone ever tell you, what a great ass you have Danny?"

SLAP!

"Fuck...y-you did, Chelsea! Last night, when we first met!"

She laughed, then nodded her head.

"That's right...I did say that, didn't I?"

I actually thought, she may have forgotten saying anything about my ass, the night before. I almost wanted to laugh myself.

She spread my cheeks, shoving her face between them and I felt her hot breath and warm, wet tongue on my hole. She licked my ass crack, shoving her tongue into my hole and slithering it around, tasting her own cock.

"So fucking good," she whispered.

Then finally, she stood up on the couch, behind me and crouched down. Lowering her cock down, until it lined up with my hole and she shoved, right back inside of me. This time, I couldn't help but to cry out in pleasure, as she slid all the way back into my hole. Chelsea resumed her aggressive thrusting, pounding me long and hard.

We were both getting closer and closer, until finally....

We came together. I felt my body jolt, my ass squeezing her cock as I moaned and whimpered, writhing underneath of her and Chelsea gasped, pumping me full of her cum at the same time. I fell forward, leaning over the back of the couch, gasping for air as my body continued to shake.

Chelsea held me there, her tits pressing against my back and poking me with her nipples. She waited a few moments, then withdrew her cock and laid down on the couch, pulling me on top of her.

I let her pull me, my body to weak to resist at the moment and laid on top of her, with my head resting on her breasts.

"Now, you're mine," I heard her whisper.

"W-What?"

I sat up now, still on top of her and trying to catch my breath.

"I thought you were going to delete the pictures..."

"I never said that, did I?"

"Oh, come on now! That's just not fucking right!"

"Relax baby," she said, with a bit of a laugh.

"I'm only kidding."

She slid out from underneath of me, standing up and grabbing her cell phone. She came back over and sat down next to me, pulling up her picture file and erasing the shots, that she had taken of me, right in front of me. When she had deleted them all, I sighed with relief, happy to know that she had stuck to her word.

It was crazy though, what I'd had to do, in order to get her to delete them. I had come over here intending to talk some sense into her, not to have sex with her again...what bothered me even more, was that I had once again, really enjoyed what we had done. Probably even more, then I had the first time around.

"So, there you have it," Chelsea said, standing up again. "I have deleted all of the pictures, just like I promised you, I would. Now, you can go back to living your normal life, if you really want."

"Right...well...thanks."

"I guess, you'll be heading home now?"

"Yeah. I probably should, it's getting kind of late."

I stood up and went to the bathroom, to quickly clean myself up a little. Then, I returned to the living room and started getting dressed. Chelsea had gone out into the kitchen, to have a cigarette and to grab herself a beer. Once I was fully dressed, I walked out into the kitchen, to find Chelsea sitting at a small table.

"Chelsea...um...thank you, for sticking to your promise."

She smiled and nodded her head, saying "I am a woman of my word, Danny."

"You really could have, given me a much harder time with it. You didn't though...so, once again thank you."

Chelsea stood up and put her cigarette out, walking slowly towards me. She stopped, right in front of me; we were face to face.

Smiling, I expected her to say something. Instead, she leaned in and kissed me softly, on the lips. It wasn't aggressive like earlier...this time, it was soft, gentle and almost affectionate.

"You sure you're not interested in something more?"

"Sorry, but..."

"Right," she said, backing up a little.

"Well...you know where to find me, if you change your mind."

She gave me a wink, then another peck on the lips, before leading me to the door. I walked outside into the cool air, to find Marc was still out there, now surrounded with a few biker buddies of his.

Chelsea came out behind me and sat down with her brother and his friends, sharing a beer with them. Marc gave me a look, that said that he knew what we had just done in that apartment. I felt a bit nervous, as he stared me down.

I brushed it off though, hopping on my bike and making my way home quickly. When I got in, everyone in the house was sleeping. I went directly to my room and sat down, at my computer, turning it on and waiting for it to power all the way up.

It was almost one o'clock in the morning. I had nearly forgotten, about the possibility that Amanda might call me. I pulled my phone from my pocket, checking for missed calls; there were none.

I did have a text though and it was, in fact from Amanda.

Amanda: Hey babe. I'm done work, but something came up. I'm going out with a couple of friends, to have some drinks. Sorry, hope you aren't to mad at me.

I sighed. I was a little disappointed. Sure, it would have been weird having sex with Amanda, after I had just gotten done getting fucked in the ass by Chelsea...but it would have been nice, regardless.

Now, I had nothing to do, except go to sleep. Sad as it was, this was typical of Amanda. Sometimes, I felt like partying with her friends and working, were more important things then spending time with her boyfriend.

With nothing else to do, I decided to call it a night. After checking my Facebook, I laid down in bed and shut my eyes, trying to drift off to sleep. Hopefully, things between Amanda and I would shape up, sooner rather then later.

12