Chelly's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelly was well aware that he tattooed an extra hickie on her boobs but she really didn't care. Then he began a slow, enticing nibbling of her nipples and all she could do was put her hands around his rugged, whiskered face. All of a sudden she knew there was more. She was about to surrender again without any reservations to a complete stranger who somehow controlled her spirit.

There was not need to speak but she did anyway. "I love... love you. I love you... oh gawd you make me feel like a woman. Gawd, my tits are so throbbing... so yearning for your mouth," she moaned in between gasps of air. "Oh gawd no... your fingers are touching me... down there and it feels so good. Oh gawd, when you touch my clit like that... I can't stop. Gawd, I think I am going to cum... cum."

Jimmy couldn't believe his dumb luck. He was not about to spoil such a good thing so he used every bit of skill and experience making the white woman content. Her legs were thrashing wildly on top of the bed and he caressed and squeezed her love button non-stop. Suddenly he got a fit of inspiration. He grabbed Chelly's slippery body and quickly moved her until she hovered over his lap.

Chelly looked down and she couldn't believe Jimmy wanted her to do. His penis was fully rejuvenated and it was quite apparent he wanted her to suck it. She wasn't overly enthusiastic at giving blowjobs but suddenly the urge to satisfy Jimmy filled her with animal lust. He purposely slapped her face with his cock and enticed her to suck it.

Chelly wrapped her dainty hands around the thick shaft holding the bulbous head against her lips. She didn't know if it was the result of Jimmy thrusting his hips or if she pulled the cock closer, but suddenly it was inside her mouth. The only thing in the world Chelly wanted at that precise moment was to suck the black stiletto.

The blowjob would forever be in her mind and whenever she performed one in the future, she would cherish this one. It took a long time before Jimmy was ready but Chelly was up for the long battle. She pumped her hands up and down the extended shaft and pulled the foreskin back and forth over the flared head. Every time the head was left free, she sucked it deep into her mouth in a fucking fashion, which worked to destroy Jimmy's stamina.

She fucked the big cock with her mouth and when the first blast of lava hit her in the face, she gobbled the head into her mouth sucking for all she was worth. Jimmy emptied his nuts into her mouth and Chelly managed to swallow all the vile cum until there was only an empty reservoir.

Chelly thought the night was over. All of a sudden the shocking reality hit her like a paralyzing dream. Jimmy pushed her flat on the bed turning her onto her stomach with a stern twist. He moved his body between her legs and pushed her limbs to their widest reaches. Suddenly be began licking the crack of her ass from her waist all the way to her vulnerable pussy slit.

Jimmy delayed when passing over the most delicate areas. His tongue darted outward when he reached her asshole and pretended to be a tiny penis. When he reached her slit, he again used his tongue like a penis and embedded it in the soaked honey hole. Then he twirled the swollen clitoris like it was a toy and nibbled it until Chelly squealed with joy.

All of a sudden he put both hands to good use. His left hand found the puffy pussy lips and he finger-fucked the aroused woman. His right hand caressed the cheeks of her ass until his middle finger found the tightest hole. Luckily his finger was coated with abundant lubrication and it was easy to enter the dungeon. With both fingers fully embedded to the last knuckle, he decided to bring an end to Chelly's suffering. He licked the crack of her ass like he was starving and couldn't get enough to eat.

The lust returned and again Chelly proved she was not the same woman who entered the lonely hotel room. She could see the crest of another orgasm and reached out to attain the ultimate pleasure. Climbing the hill to ride the highest rails, Chelly teetered on the edge, as the orgasm threatened to consume her entire being. When the bombs exploded and the climax washed over her soul, Chelly submitted herself to become the consummate slut.

***

When she woke, Jimmy was gone. She had passed out after the infinite orgasms and suddenly Chelly believed that a woman could achieve multiple climaxes. Sadness crept into her head but she was still very drowsy so it took a few minutes before everything cleared in her mind. See looked at the clock to see it was almost morning and time to get ready for the days training session.

With a swift jerk, she thrust the blankets off her chest. Her eyes opened wide at the sight of numerous dark, red marks. Slowly, she lifted the blankets off her lower torso. A whimper of agonizing horror escaped her throat at the sight. She no longer had any hair and her pelvis appeared more childlike than that of a mature woman. Then she noticed the brightly colored hickies and she swore. "That bastard... he put that one beside my pussy so Ryan would see it. And he put the one on my thigh so Ryan would know a stranger possessed his wife's love hole."

Chelly hesitated getting out of bed. She tried desperately to think of what she was going to tell her husband. Ryan was a very forgiving husband but how could he ever forgive such immoral adultery, she wondered?

THE END

Please send your comments, as I always appreciate hearing from readers. This is my first attempt at writing a quickie, and I hope you like it.

12