Checkmate Ch. 02 - Heaven and Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alessandra pushes her breast forward, meeting Mei Lin's next push, but as before her big tits had to fight against the smaller but firm breasts of Asian. The princess keeps pushing forward, she didn't want to back off in front of these people. The two continued to push each other, pressing their breasts together. Soon they were both covered with a veil of sweat as they tried to flatten the breast of the other. Both girls groan, still staring into each other's eyes.

"Didn't you have to... show me... something...?" Mei Lin asked, smiling.

"Wait... and you'll see..." the European replied tightly.

Alessandra could see the determination in Mei Lin's eyes. The Asian's tits had flattened her mother's breasts. Breasts they had never lost during her reign.

Mei Lin can perceive that Alessandra did not expect the progress of the fight. Her breasts resisted perfectly against Alessandra's tits, arousing nervousness in the princess. Indeed, until now her boobs had even pushed Alessandra's breasts back. This gives her security and with a powerful push, she crashes her tits against Alessandra's breasts with incredible strength. Alessandra gave a loud rattle as she took a step back. Mei Lin smiles at her rival and gives her a moment to recover. But with another powerful push, the breasts of the brunette break against Alessandra's breasts. The European emits another moan and is slowly pushed back.

Alessandra tries to resist, but her rival continues the assault. Mei Lin tucked her tits into Alessandra's large bowls with incredible strength, making her moan with pain as she feels her beauty lose shape with every stroke. Alessandra sees Mei Lin arch her back and go toe to toe to raise her tits in the air, before slamming them brutally onto hers. The blow is so strong that she takes a few steps back. Suddenly, she felt the cold sensation of her ass touching the glass wall.

"Damn it, no!" she shouted surprise.

Mei Lin smiles smugly, pushing forward and ramming her breasts against Alessandra's larger tits, which tries to match the blows. Their breasts collide once again, the sweaty, soft but firm flesh that struggles to keep its shape, as they push each other against each other. Mei Lin and Alessandra groan and grunt with each stroke. Alessandra tries to push Mei Lin's tits back to free herself, but the Asian breasts remain in place.

"What is it, princess? Your tits can't make it? Look what a real woman is!" shouted Mei Lin, arching her back.

Her tits rose high above Alessandra's breasts. The Asian can see the fear in the eyes of the girl in her eyes for the first time. Mei Lin finally slams her melons on European tits with a strong slap. Alessandra's tits are sent down, it almost seemed they wanted to break away. Alessandra is anchored to the wall, and Mei Lin can easily control the fight. Alessandra wants to escape but can't put enough power behind her thrusts, their bodies have become more sweaty.

"Fuck!" Screams Alessandra when she feels her breasts being hit again by her rival tits.

"You'll fall like your mother under my tits, bitch!" shouts Mei Lin snapping back to push again.

This time, however, Alessandra meets her halfway, using the wall to give more power. The breasts collide in air, and the moans of pain echo in the room. For the first time, Mei Lin's breasts lose shape against rival tits: her tits are thrown upwards, touching her face. The girl emits another painful cry with the next blow, and then tries to block the European again on the wall. Mei Lin loads the girl in front of her, but Alessandra is faster and manages to move to the last one, crashing the Chinese against the glass. Immediately, Alessandra goes behind her and pushes her tits against Mei Lin's back, so as to flatten the Chinese breasts against the glass. Mei Lin moans in pain when she feels Alessandra's nipples prick her back.

"Jianren! Leave me!" Screams Mei Lin trying to grab Alessandra.

"Never! You'll have to give up first!"

"I prefer to die rather than let you win!"

Alessandra kept pushing several times against Mei Lin's back, making her moan with every stroke. The Chinese tried to leverage the glass to avoid further blows, but the dominant European force continued to crush it against the wall. Mei Lin could see European guests laughing at her grief and rejoicing whenever Alessandra pushed her against the glass.

"Surrender, bitch. You won't be able to... "Alessandra paused for a few seconds.

Her eyes went down. With the glass wall, both spectators and fighters could see what was happening around them. And Alessandra was just interrupted by the sight of her mother struggling with another woman in the floor below her.

Mei Lin also understood what she was looking at, and smiled seeing that loser against her mother's bodyguard.

"Oh, poor queen! She doesn't know what will happen to her!" Mei Lin said before making her move.

"Shut uahhhhh!" Alessandra cry.

Mei Lin wasted no time and managed to turn around, while Alessandra was taken by surprise. Their boobs gathered again, pressed together. Immediately, the Chinese woman rubs her nipples against those of her rival, making her moan, before pushing forward. Alessandra's flesh is shaken by the force of the thrust, while her breasts bounce and sway everywhere.

"You'll go down..." whispers Mei Lin with a confident voice as she approaches the European ear "just like your mother" ends before pushing again.

Alessandra emits another moan when she hears Mei Lin's tits against hers. The skin of their boobs starts to turn red due to all the attacks and both Alessandra and Mei Lin look each other in the eye, knowing that this fight is far from over. The Asian and the European continued to push their tits together, continuing to try to flatten the rival breasts. Mei Lin's breasts continued to maintain their round and beautiful shape, while Alessandra's larger tits started to lose their texture slightly.

"Your pathetic tits are losing against mine!" Mei Lin screams triumphantly seeing that the princess's tits start to lose.

"No!" Alessandra screamed in disbelief as she watched Mei Lin's tits begin to dominate her "I won't let you do it!"

Alessandra stood on tiptoe and dropped her huge tits onto the smaller ones of the Chinese. Mei Lin whimpered at the blow, backing toward the wall. The European girl hit once again and when her rival was close enough to the wall, she rushed towards her to trap her again.

But Mei Lin promptly met the push and their boobs pressed with incredible strength. Their nipples joined painfully and both girls gritted their teeth, trying not to lose the comparison. Their breasts moved up and down, rubbing together without pity and slipping thanks to sweat. Their nipples began to pierce the flesh of the other, causing low moans when they hit a certain point. With speed, Mei Lin creates a bit of distance between the two girls, before swinging her left breast against the European girl's left breast. Alessandra groaned in pain as her breasts were sent to the side before her right breast was hit.

Mei Lin pulls back and slams her breasts against the top of the European girl's larger tits, causing drops of sweat to fly through the air. Alessandra lets out a scream as her breasts start to get redder.

"Bitch!" the princess screams with rage before loading her rival.

When Alessandra's tits crash into hers, Mei Lin is forced to stagger backwards.

"I am the best!" Shouts Mei Lin launching herself at Alessandra.

The two meet in the middle, in the center of the room where they exchange blows without pity.

Meantime...

***

"Damn," Elena thought.

Mei Lin was there. Perfectly ready to fight. Her plan hadn't worked.

"That bitch! She failed even to weaken it before the battle!" She thought, referring to Matilde.

The fight between the two girls raged before her eyes. Elena didn't believe her daughter was such a skilled fighter. The queen continues to observe with interest her daughter's breasts, constantly pressed against the tits of the girl who won against her. Bad memories resurface violently, giving them goose bumps. She remembers exactly the feeling she tried when she felt her magnificent tits give way under the weight of that Asian girl's breast, she remembered her smirk after she proved to be better than her. But the thing that bothered her most was remembering the affiliation she suffered for losing. Elena grits her teeth as she returns to watch the fight.

"It's her fault. It's all her fault... and that bitch," the former queen thought as she looked at the other, towards another window.

Madame Shi was sitting in her elegant armchair, in perfect solitude in that small room. On her smiling face she revealed her infinite security. And that made Elena mad. That woman seemed sure of Mei Lin's victory. As much as she detested her daughter, Elena could not allow a new affront to the royal family. Alessandra had to win. While the other guests continued to cheer for their friend or ally, Elena stood up, looking carefully at the room where Madame Shi resided. Immediately after she left the room.

The corridor was clear, as Elena had hoped. The sound of heels resounded in that dark silence as the young woman headed for the elevator.

"She doesn't know what's waiting for her..." Elena thought, amused.

What she wanted to do was simple: take Madame Shi unawares and make her pay for every single moment they passed under their control. The ex-queen felt her nipples harden already from the feeling of victory she could enjoy seeing the woman crawling at her feet. She smiled as the elevator door opened to let her in. She pressed the button without hesitation, and the door closed behind her. The elevator went up slowly, allowing Elena to savor every second before seeing the face of that hateful Asian maker of everything. A short acoustic signal announced the arrival of the elevator on the desired floor. Elena smiled as she started forward as the doors opened. But when it finally seemed to come out of the cockpit, she felt a hand press against her chest and push it violently backwards. Elena stumbled, bumping into the back wall. When she looked up she saw an Asian woman never seen before entering the elevator and pressing the button for the floor from which it had started.

"Who are you?" Elena thundered as she lunged at her.

The other woman in turn loaded the former queen, colliding with her in the middle of the cockpit. They both grabbed each other's hair, starting to pull them without restraint as they continued to move through the elevator.

They immediately began to fly both women's hair on the ground, as they continued to push each other against the elevator walls, pressing their bodies together and pressing buttons.

"Who the fuck are you?" Elena asked again through clenched teeth, just before she moaned.

"I'm Wen!" Replied the woman as she pulled at the former queen's black hair.

Elena pushed the woman forward, knocking her against the elevator doors. The two remained staring at each other, exhausted from that brief but intense struggle.

"What do you want from me?" Elena asked as she panted.

"Madame Shi sent me to stop you," replied the woman, impassive.

Elena's eyes widened. Had she come to stop her? How did Madame Shi have preceded her? The former queen did not understand how it was possible that the Asian bitch was aware of her intentions. She had sent this woman to face her. Was it an Asian plan to tire her?

"She sent a nullity like you to stop... me?" Elena asked as she began to smile sadistically.

Madame Shi was afraid of her. That's why she sent her watchdog, her bodyguard. And that made it fun.

Wen got up, and as Elena followed her move, the Asian quickly hit her in the chest with her hand. Elena lost the air she had in her lungs, gasping.

"Nullity? I'm better than you! "Wen shouted as she prepared to strike again.

Her hand darted quickly to the woman's throat in front. Elena had to use all her speed to avoid the blow, which struck her with a smear. When she stopped moving, Elena noticed that her dress was cut where Wen's hand had smeared it.

"You bitch!" Elena screamed as she punched the Asian.

But Wen was faster, and she easily avoided the blow, responding immediately with a new blow. Elena avoided this too little, and another part of the dress was cut. But now the queen had a window to attack, and Wen could do nothing. Elena grabbed both of the woman's shoulders, and pushed her hard sideways, knocking her against the wall. Wen groaned as the dress tore into the hands of the former queen. They began to press on with repeated blows. Wen hit the cut while Elena tried to use the narrow space to her advantage.

Soon the energy faded, and the two women had to lean against the walls. Elena and Wen glowered at each other, not believing how the other woman could still fight. After a few minutes, Elena pulled herself up, lowering the dress cut in several places by the blows of the Asian to her sides. After contemplating that his skin was intact, she removed the red bra.

"Thats enough! I want to destroy you as a woman," Elena hissed, raising her chin in a haughty manner.

She had already noticed the size of her opponent's breasts, but that didn't frighten her. Even though the asian's tits were bigger, she was sure of the superiority of her breasts. Wen smiled as she saw Elena's naked breasts. She pulled herself up, then lowered her dress to her waist and removed the blue bra.

"You still have to make your way before you can beat me, sugar!" Wen replied, lifting her breasts before dropping them.

As the Asian's tits came back perfectly in place, Elena continued to watch them. They were great. More of her. She would have to sweat to win.

"Let me see what you have!" Shouted the former queen.

Elena pushed forward, and their tits seriously collided for the first time.

"You'll regret it!" Wen replied, getting ready just before Elena crashed into her.

Both pairs of breasts were compressed between the two women, swelling outward.

Thanks to the narrow space of the lift, neither of the two women could retreat, so their struggle was fought closely. Elena attacked the Asian furiously, hurling her huge breasts at Wen's tits. Normally, any woman would have seen her beauties give up after a few hits, but the Asian proved to be up to expectations. After some momentum Wen succeeded in interrupting the attack of the European, hitting her rival tits with her own whenever the former queen threw them forward. The Asian began blocking every European strike, attacking her rival as a mirror. If Elena had hit the front, the Asian would have done the same, and if the European had tried to hit from the side, Wen would have imitated the move.

Neither of them seemed to gain an advantage over the other, forcing Elena to pull her body back slightly to gather more momentum in her shots, starting to push back Wen. The Asian tried to continue her tactics, but the space behind her was too little to make up for the European one, and she soon felt the cold surface of the elevator against her back.

Elena and Wen continued to exchange several more shots, with the Asian who managed to regain the lost space by pushing herself away from the elevator wall and returning to a new position of stalemate. The elevator ended its descent while their tits were still pressed together. When the doors opened, Elena smiled wickedly, pushing forward with all her strength. Wen was taken aback, and stumbled out of the elevator, taking Elena with her.

The two women fell to the ground, pushing away their breasts for the first time. The doors closed again as Elena and Wen rose from the ground. The fight was not over yet. This time it was Wen who became the aggressor, swinging her tits to the right and left, hitting Elena's tits to the sides and backing away moaning. At times, the Asian overcame the European, finding herself then forced to retreat while Elena assaulted her. They went down the corridor like this, before they both pushed at the same time, colliding halfway.

"Are your tits already weakening, asshole?" Elena smiled, pushing harder.

"Never as much as yours, bangui!" Wen replied, responding to the push.

But by doing so, she fell into the trap of the European. Elena was waiting for that push. So, when Wen leaned forward, she avoided her, making herself overcome. When Wen turned back, she found Elena's tits pushed against hers. Again, the Asian found herself with her back to the wall. As Elena's breasts continued to fight against hers, the Asian tried to push herself away from the wall, Elena kept pushing her back. Loading on tiptoe, the ex-queen slammed her tits forward, making the Asian scream with the force of the impact.

"Give it up, bitch!" Elena said as she kept pushing her tits against the Asian ones "You can't win!"

"You'll pay for it!" Wen said before she moaned again.

She had to get out of that situation, but Elena kept holding it tight against the wall. Wen kept looking for a way out, but she couldn't find it.

"Fuck!" Wen shouted, pushing forward with all of herself.

Elena groaned when she felt her tits suddenly lose ground. The Asian finally managed to get out of that situation, taking advantage of the moment when Elena was thrown back.

"Now it's my turn!" Wen shouted, starting the assault.

Wen began to slap her breasts against the beauties of Europe, making her back without pity. And with a strong push, Elena crashed into the wall behind her. She didn't have time to do anything that Wen was immediately upon her. The Asian pressed her breasts against that of the woman and began to move her shoulders. Elena tried to push herself away, but the pressure on her breasts was incredible, so she opted for a new tactic. The arms of the European began to tighten the back of the Asian. Wen didn't seem surprised.

"It's a game of two, bitch!" Wen hissed as she slid her arms behind the woman.

Elena hated the feeling of the Asian nipples that penetrated her flesh. Wen struck several times in the soft parts of the ex-queen's breast, cutting the flesh with each movement, while their breasts continued to be ground together. Wen leaned even closer to the woman and pressed her forehead against Elena's, continuing to rub and slam her breasts against those of the European. Their breath mingled as their tits continued to struggle for supremacy. Elena pushed her tits forward, being rewarded with a groan of pain from her opponent. However, the moment of glory was brief, as Wen pushed her tits in response, making her moan. They continued to moan more and more, feeling their breasts getting heavier as they pushed them together. The four breasts collided and rubbed between the two women for several minutes. Elena felt something different about her opponent's attacks. Slowly, Wen began to attack with less insistence, with less intensity. The pain and fatigue were having an effect on the Asian, and while she too felt the weight of the struggle, the former queen still managed to exploit this opportunity. She managed to create space between the two women, so that she could hit with a strong frontal push. The Asian screamed in pain, taking a few steps back with an injured look.

Moving away from the wall, Elena once again embraced the Asian, who quickly returned. Their tits were again pressed together, and the fleshy slap filled the corridor. Another frontal thrust made Wen moan before she swung her breasts to hit sideways, hitting the European tits from the side. Pushing her shoulders back, Elena pushed her tits against Wen's, who imitated the move.

"Give... up... giv...!" Elena hissed as she pushed forward.

"I will win... I..." the Asian whispered doing the same.

The battle came to an end. When the boobs collided for the last time, a woman's breast was pushed back. A pair of tits kept pushing while maintaining their firmness as the other pair began to sag, giving way. One last push, and Elena's tits flattened against her chest.