Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her head and Ray again gathered her hair as her lips slid down his shaft.

Robbie coated his black snake with some of the tanning oil. He roughly slapped it against her soft ass cheeks, making them ripple and leaving slick spots on her skin from his oily cock head. He placed it against her shiny, wet pussy, noticing her soft, puckered asshole just above her wet slot.

"I'm about to fuck you, Liz...you sure you're ready?" He warned.

Liz moaned loudly and nodded her head up and down while she continued to suck on the black cock in her mouth. She was unwilling to stop sucking it long enough to answer Robbie, but hoped he would understand. She looked over to see that the old man was now completely naked and had moved closer to them for a better view.

When she turned her head, Ray slipped his cock into her cheek and began gently slapping the side of her face, which was impaled on his stiff tip. She felt like she was in a waking dream, experiencing taboo events that she'd only fantasized about. She watched the old man, knowing she was about to get fucked like never before.

Liz felt Robbie's hands close over her hips. Her hungry pussy was screaming, trying to open up and grab the enormous black tower poised at her entrance. She felt Robbie's knobby cock head press against her wet pussy lips. They opened.

In some kind of unspoken twin synchronization, Ray tightened his grip on her hair and guided his spit-soaked cock head back into Liz's mouth and down her throat.

She heard a loud moan and realized it was coming from herself. Robbie speared into her wet hole and Liz began to come unexpectedly. It happened in a rush that easily blew away every other orgasm she had ever experienced.

Ray wanted to be more in control, so he shifted from kneeling to standing as his brother penetrated the married blonde between them. Robbie eased into her as she moaned and shook until he was buried balls deep.

Liz's muffled screams and groans echoed through the small cove. Her breathing was frantic and she sloppily sprayed spit out from her lips, which were stretched around Ray's dick shaft. She looked over at the nasty, perverted white man pumping his dick. She felt her pussy clench and she climaxed again.

The old man was watching her get fucked...not fucked, but rather spit-roasted, by two extremely well-hung black men.

She came again, closing her eyes as her head swam with pleasure. She blinked them open to see the man had moved even closer. She was jostled between the two eager young boys and couldn't help herself. She climaxed yet again.

Robbie thrusted his engorged cock into Liz's hot, wet, and very tight pussy. He couldn't believe how tight she was and relished the feeling of her soft, wet pussy walls dragging along his incredibly stiff cock. He'd never felt so hard.

The second he penetrated her, it was all over. Liz came repeatedly in a matter of seconds, and Robbie was overwhelmed by the feeling of her hungry, clenching pussy. He felt his cum swell up his engorged shaft. He hadn't even bothered to ask Liz if she wanted him to use a condom. She didn't seem to even entertain the thought.

Robbie reached forward and gripped Liz's shoulders with both hands. He jammed his hips into her, pulling her back into him at the same time. He flexed his cock and felt his cum surge through him. When his pleasure peaked, he released.

Hot, thick, black-man cum doused her unprotected pussy. He flexed his cock again, pumping cum into her, filling her. His cum streamed into her cock-stuffed pussy. As he released another stream, his warm spunk leaked out around his shaft and dripped onto the blanket. He let out a low moan "Fuck..." His cock continued to flex and jump as it injected its load into Liz's married pussy.

Ray could not believe what he was watching. Liz's mouth was wrapped around his cock as she climaxed uncontrollably. She was bouncing back and forth on two stiff black poles. His brother was slamming into Liz from behind, grabbing her shoulders and fucking her full-on. Ray could tell he was cumming in Liz.

Ray saw Liz was looking at the old man and turned to do the same, seeing he was now only about ten yards away. The whole scene was incredibly hot and Ray couldn't wait any longer. He needed to join Liz and Robbie. He was ready to cum.

Ray scooped some of the spit dangling from Liz's chin and wrapped his hand around the base of his shaft. This was the part of his long cock that Liz hadn't managed to fit into her mouth. He began steadily stroking himself.

Liz turned her head and blinked up at Ray. His fist purposefully moved along his shaft. It bounced against her lips where they were wrapped around his dick. She felt his cock flex. He looked down at her, gripping her hair and jacking his dick off into her mouth. He used her hair as a handle and stopped stroking his cock with his hands and instead used her mouth to fuck the first four inches of his rock-hard meat.

Suddenly, Ray pushed her head down further on his shaft. A hot rocket of cum splattered the back of her mouth.

Liz gagged and swallowed the thick, voluminous load of cum that Ray shot into her mouth.

"Take it..." he said in a whisper, "...take it..." She swallowed again and his cock bucked again. More cum filled her mouth. She greedily gulped it down.

As the boys filled her with cum from both ends, she realized she couldn't get enough. She wanted more cock, more orgasms...more sex.

She turned again to the old man as the Ray's cock pulsed weakly in her mouth, his orgasm subsiding.

That was apparently all the old man needed. He jacked himself eagerly, then spurted a few wild shots of cum into the air. His spunk wads kicked up wisps of dust as they spattered into the sand near where Liz crouched on all fours, still full of black cock.

The man groaned in relief and shook the dripping cum from his cock. Without a word, he gathered his towel and scurried back to the parking lot, disappearing over the ridge.

"Did you see that?" Robbie asked laughing.

Liz pulled her lips off of Ray's cock reluctantly, with a wet smack.

"Yes," she said, panting. She was trying to catch her breath after blowing Ray and having the most powerful orgasm of her life.

"That old white dude jacked off while we were having sex and then ran off." Robbie narrated.

Ray laughed "Wouldn't you have done the same thing?"

They all agreed that they would. As the twins sat back down on the blanket, Liz felt the warm, sticky flow of cum empty from her womb. She needed to rinse off so they put their suits back on and went in the water again.

After the wild sex, Liz felt the creeping nag of paranoia in her gut. She knew the likelihood of anyone seeing her was very remote, but she wanted to get back home as quickly as possible after the show they put on for that man.

"I'm heading out, Gentlemen. See you back home later." Liz kissed them both on the cheek and made her way back up the hill. Her head was swimming with all that she had gone through this past week and needed a break.

She drove home with the taste of teenage cum on her tongue.

Liz made it back home without incident and promised herself never to do anything that crazy again. As sexy and hot as the encounter was, any number of consequences could have resulted, and most were very bad.

All she wanted to do now was take a shower and wash the lake and the dried cum off of her body.

Liz's conscience hit her hard while she was washing away the residue from the afternoon. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't shake the voice in her head.

'You are happily married to a successful, wealthy, handsome lawyer who turns you on! You don't need to lower yourself by fucking those two teenagers.'

On the other hand, she couldn't shake the mental images from earlier that day. Robbie smiling at her as she stroked his huge cock with her hands and feet... the old man earnestly jerking himself off, watching them... And Ray's enormous erection, towering above her... In her mind, his cock was so big, it partially blocked the sun as she looked up at him...

Liz felt worse after her shower than she did before she took it. After drying off, she put a robe on and curled up in the fetal position on her bed.

As she napped she dreamed about getting caught with two, giant, black cocks in her mouth. Matt was there looking at her with his arms crossed.

Liz woke up from her dream in a sweat.

"That's it. No more fooling around," she said aloud. Whenever she spoke to herself like that, she felt silly. But in her mind, she was resolved.

Liz decided to walk over and check on the boys and to let them know that she will not be doing anything like what they did at the lake ever again.

Liz went to the back and pounded on the door. Ray answered.

"Back for more already?" He chided.

"Please get your brother. I have something that I need to say to both of you."

Ray hollered for Robbie. The three of them gathered at the bar in the kitchen.

"I wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about my behavior these past several days and I have come to the conclusion that having sex with the two of you is no longer something I can do."

Liz looked them both in the eyes as she spoke. Ray and Robbie glanced at each other and crossed their arms.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Liz." Ray looked sincere.

"Yeah, that sucks, Liz. You're hot! I thought we had a good time?" Robbie added.

"I am happily married and I am asking that you respect that." Liz pleaded, ignoring their comments.

Ray looked Liz over and noticed she was wearing loose-fitting shorts and a baggy T-shirt. There was a definite difference in her mood and her style of dress.

"That's cool, Liz. We had a blast, though. Remember that!" Robbie smiled.

Liz turned and walked away. She was already feeling better about her decision.

The next several days were consumed with Liz distancing herself from the boys. She was still obliged to Mandy, and did some level of checking up on the twins. Instead of her trying to physically find them, she did a cursory check of the property, twice a day at 11am and 3pm.

She'd walk over, make sure the twins' truck was in the driveway, make sure no other vehicles were there. Then she'd key in the code and open the door. She'd call into the house, saying it was her checking in and then leave. That was it. She found herself hoping that she wouldn't actually see the boys, so she wouldn't be tempted.

It actually felt to her that she was checking in with the boys instead of checking on them, but this was how she felt the most comfortable.

After the check, she'd usually text or call Mandy. Either quick text saying that everyone was okay, or a brief, cordial call. Mandy seemed so busy with work.

That's how it went for the next few days: Pop in, report to Mandy, focus on Matt and her married life. She and Matt enjoyed their time together in the evenings and made love twice since she was with the twins by the lake. She was afraid he might sense that she was somewhat stretched out from Robbie, but did not seem to notice.

After a few days passed, she found it difficult to put the thought of getting fucked by two enormous black cocks out of her head. She tried to avoid thinking about them. But she had been fucked so deeply, that she felt her pussy recovering from Robbie's large penis for days after.

She kept herself busy and tried to replace the thought of their eleven-inch monsters with sexual thoughts of her husband. She was still very much attracted to Matt, but it was no use, their naked bodies kept popping into her thoughts, with their oversized penises dominating her.

She decided that she would never give in to her urges to have sex with one or both of the twins. But this was made more difficult by her masturbation practices.

Every morning, after Liz would send Matt off to work, she would take a shower, then lie on the sofa in her living room and do some online shopping for about an hour or so. This was innocent enough, but the problem was that she didn't just shop, she also surfed for porn and masturbated as she watched video clips. She was viewing interracial porn exclusively.

Her viewing habits gave her something to look forward to each day. She craved watching white women get used by big black cocks and she expanded her habits to include an afternoon session that usually began around 2:00 and lasted until 4:00.

She noticed that she was slowly becoming addicted to having orgasms where she was watching interracial porn.

This activity was having a curious effect upon the blonde wife. She noticed that none of the videos she watched were as hot as the sex she had experienced with Ray and Robbie. Their cocks were bigger than nearly all of the porn actors online and she was more attractive than the models she was watching. She felt that she either had to stop watching interracial porn, or that she would need to give in to temptation and see the twins again.

Ray and Robbie were not taking the sudden rejection from Liz very well.

"It's been a week, Robbie. You said she would be back after a couple of days." Ray was looking out his second floor bedroom window in the direction of Liz's house.

"I know, I know. I thought she was hooked, but I guess not. It's a damn shame we didn't get pictures or video of her." Robbie shook his head and sat back on the bed.

"I told you!" Ray reminded Robbie that he wanted to put a digital video camera in the cabana.

"Fuck it." Robbie was tired of watching porn and wanted Liz. She was by far the best piece of ass he ever had.

"I got it!" He sat up and spun his brother around.

"What? What is it?"

"We bluff her! She'll never know we don't have any video. She won't ask to see anything. All we have to do is show her the camera...wave it around in her face." Robbie's eyes were lit up having now solved the problem.

"Yes! That might work. Even if she does find out there's no video, so what? We got nothing to lose." Ray agreed.

The two brothers continued their planning, making sure they were ready for her when she stopped by for her morning "check."

After a morning yoga routine, Liz was busy collecting videos for the porn site she had a membership for when she glanced at the clock.

"Eleven o'clock. I'm running late!"

Without paying attention to what she was wearing, she left the house in a faded purple yoga top, which was little more than a thin tank top, and gray yoga pants that showed off a deep camel toe.

It wasn't until she felt her heavy tits jiggle under her shirt as she walked quickly over to the twins' house that she realized she hadn't changed into less inviting clothes.

'Shit!' She scolded herself for not changing. The check-in could have waited, after all. She should have changed.

She crossed her arms over her chest and doubled her pace. 'I will make this quick,' she reassured herself.

Liz rang the front buzzer.

No answer.

Another ring.

Still no answer.

She entered the passcode to the door and cautiously let herself in. The burglar alarm was not armed. She walked past the living room to her left, looked to the dining room, then finally yelled: "Ray? Robb..."

Before she could finish calling for Robbie, someone had grabbed her hands from behind and held them together.

"Hello, Liz! Nice of you to stop by!" Robbie came from behind the bar that was next to where she was standing and faced her.

"Why are you naked?" Liz was scared, but despite this, dropped her eyes to the huge black cock swinging before her between Robbie's legs. It swung like a pendulum and Liz's eyes followed it like she was hypnotized momentarily. Liz felt a deep satisfaction simply by gazing upon the black phallus.

"Come to check-in on your young, irresponsible neighbor boys? You are so thoughtful!" Robbie's playful sarcasm put Liz at ease somewhat. Ray's grip on her wrists was firm.

With her arms restrained behind her back, Liz's chest was pushed out toward Robbie.

Robbie reached out and softly tweaked each nipple, both of which were hard and outlined by the thin fabric of her shirt.

Liz wiggled around, her tits ached and needed to be touched. Her pussy became slick immediately.

Ray tapped the backs of her knees with his foot and caused her to kneel on the ground.

Now her face was but inches from Robbie's swinging black snake. Liz didn't notice, but her mouth began watering as she stared at it, just like her pussy.

"Okay, Ray. Let me go. This is stupid." Liz could tell by the grip and by Robbie's tone that the two were not physically threatening her.

"We have something to show you." Robbie picked up a small digital recorder sitting on the bar and looked at it.

"It doesn't look like much. Hard to even know it was there. But there it was. Attached to the corner of the room out in the cabana. It recorded too. It recorded a hot, blonde trophy wife with big tits sucking two black cocks. It's quite a show." Robbie continued to look at it, shaking his head.

Liz felt her cheeks redden and her heart fluttered.

"We have it all. Do you want it, or should we just upload it somewhere and let your husband look at it?" Robbie was stroking his cock now and had moved it directly in front of Liz's face. Her eyes moved from the camera to Robbie's stiffening monster.

"Or, you could hang out with us a few times a week and let us fuck you and we will gladly destroy the video."

'Goddamn them!' her mind whirled, voices and scenes flashing in her head. 'I thought I checked the room... at least on the second time... before I...before...' she wondered if the camera would have enough detail to see her wedding ring. A band of gold on her pale finger as it held that thick black meat.

'How could I be so stupid?' Liz's head was spinning. She can't let this get out, but at the same time, she needed to be free from these two hot, black cocks. She decided she was not going to have sex with them and convince Matt that they had staged the whole event, photo shopped it or something.

She continued to kneel and did nothing. Now looking straight ahead. She was resolved not to play this bullshit game. Besides, it was just a couple of blow jobs, Matt would be pissed, but he will eventually be okay as long as she plays him right.

She glanced up at Robbie, past his lengthening pole, and said to his twin brother, "You can let go of my arms now," as he stood behind and over her.

"No. Not until we hear what we want to hear." Ray said as he bent down to her ear.

"The way I see it, you really have no choice, Liz." Robbie held his cock at its base and closed the final distance between them in a step. He pressed his fat knob all along her face, up one side and down the other, leaving a wet trail of precum smeared on her features.

He circled her mouth with his enormous, swollen cock head. She tried to ignore him, tried to ignore the arousal screaming through her body.

Liz wasn't too concerned about the tape. She knew they realized that if they released it that she would never have sex with them again, ever. And she wouldn't. Right now she was trying to simply stop getting so stimulated by the twins' treatment.

"I'm not going to say anything," she rebelled, speaking into Robbie's cock blows," so you can just stand there if you want."

Ray chuckled from behind her.

"Take her over to the ottoman, Ray." He spoke like she couldn't hear them. Liz's heart jumped out of her chest.

She was almost dizzy with excitement as she was shuffled over to the ottoman. She found the current situation to be thoroughly exciting.

Ray positioned her on her hands and knees on the large ottoman lounge. He arranged her so she was in a doggy-style position.