Chad Fontenot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put the pillow down and looked at him. The happiness on her face lit up her entire face and he smiled at her. She threw her arms around him and hugged him fiercely. He inhaled deeply and smelled her clean Scent, then touched his lips to her earlobe. She drew in a deep breath and pulled back to look at him. He smiled and looked into the deep brown eyes. She slowly, almost timidly brought her lips to his and they kissed softly for a moment. She began to smile widely, which made hissing her a little difficult.

"And is this what you wanted to tell me too?" he asked and kissed her again.

"Uh huh," she said and brought her lips to his again.

She sucked in another deep breath as she felt his tongue touch her lips.

----

Lacey tired of trying to hear what was going on in her bedroom and stomped into Chad's bedroom. Her cat, his cat actually, was perched on the windowsill, looking out at the squirrels that ran around in the front yard. Given a chance, she'd have one of those tasty morsels instead of the dry food that she was given to eat. Lacey scratched the cat's head for a moment.

"Get out," Chad said a few minutes later, but there was amusement in his eyes. "I have to get ready for a date."

"A date?" Lacey asked and ran to her own bedroom.

Serena sat on her bed; her mouth wide open and a far away look on her face.

"I have a date," she breathed as Lacey plopped down on the bed next to her and demanded, "Well?"

----

"That was a scream," Mr. Fontenot said and looked up at the ceiling again.

"That was two of them," Mrs. Fontenot said and put her cup of coffee down.

"Think I need to go up there?" he asked.

Before Mrs. Fontenot could tell him 'no,' they could both hear the pounding of feet coming down the stairs. Lacey and Serena shrieked and ran out the front door. The parents looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders as they heard Serena's Volkswagen rev up and pull out of their driveway in a hurry.

A moment later, Chad bounded down the stairs and burst into the small kitchen.

"Hey Dad," he cheerfully said. "Can I borrow about twenty bucks?"

"Twenty bucks?" Mr. Fontenot asked. That wasn't pocket change. "What do you need twenty bucks for?"

"Um, I have a date tonight, and pay day isn't until next Friday, and this is pretty important," Chad said in a rush of words.

Mr. And Mrs. Fontenot did not like Robin McCall at all. They could see why Chad was infatuated with her, but they could also see that Robin was infatuated with herself as well. He grunted and looked across the table at his wife who had her lips pinched together tightly. He sighed and looked at his son.

"Listen, son, Robin is just going to have to learn that..." he started to say.

"Robin?" Chad snorted. "Oh, no! This isn't for Robin! I told her ''Keep on trucking' a long time ago!"

"Oh?" Mrs. Fontenot asked. "Then who do you have a date with?"

Chad felt a slight hesitation and was immediately ashamed of him for having that brief hesitation.

"It's with Serena," he smiled and said.

"Serena? Serena Who?" his father asked suspiciously.

His wife slapped his arm.

"Serena Lee," Chad said, somewhat puzzled. That was the only Serena he knew of, whom else would his father think he was talking about?

"Well then," Mr. Fontenot said and pulled out his heavy money clip. He peeled off two ten-dollar bills and looked up in amazement as his wife reached out and pulled out a third ten-dollar bill. "Um, well, can't let you have twenty bucks, how about thirty?" he smiled and slapped the three bills into his son's hand.

"Thanks Dad!" Chad said and turned to leave the room.

"So, where are y'all going?" his mother asked.

"Um, I guess to see Superman, and then I guess go to the Arcade or something," Chad said.

"Behave yourself," his mother admonished.

Chad had to smile; his mother had never said 'Behave yourself' when he was dating Robin.

"Well, what do you think about that?" Mr. Fontenot said as Chad bounded upstairs to take a shower.

"It's about time, that's what I think," Mrs. Fontenot said.

Chapter 15

By Monday afternoon, the senior class was abuzz with the news that Chad Fontenot and Serena Lee was boyfriend-girlfriend. A few were surprised; Serena was in no way as pretty as Robin McCall, others were not surprised at all, Robin was a bitch.

Robin McCall did not take the news very well; Chad Fontenot was supposed to suffer, was supposed to be miserable without her. Yet the happiness was extremely evident, both his and Serena's.

Thirty years later, their happiness is still quite evident.

The End.