CC - Universal Remote Pt. 03

Story Info
He moves to Phase 3, with his stepmom.
4.7k words
4.7
19.4k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Custom Curios: Universal Remote - Part 3

Over the next two weeks, Vince used the same program on his stepsister Gabby, again and again. He found that when the conditions were right and she was sufficiently aroused and directed, she was very easy to seduce. Almost any time they were alone, he would start it... when they were home during the day... at night after their parents had gone to bed... when he drove her to a friends house.

Having her act normally, as if this was all perfectly natural, was far better than freezing her and then fucking her. And every time there was something different that made it perfect. Like that time he was driving her over to her friends house to spend the night and he had her masturbating in the car before she fucked him on the hood of the car on a dimly lit side street. Or that time in the middle of the night when he walked into her bedroom and she fucked him doggy style while she had her panties in her mouth to keep from screaming.

But, once again, he was starting to get bored. It was the same program... and he knew she was being told what to do. He knew exactly what was coming next. What he wanted was some sort of spontenaity. He wanted more true seduction, where she came to him wanting sex... where she gave him a blowjob without him ever asking for it.

*****

Vince was dreaming he was sitting at the movies with Benny to see one of the latest action flicks. They grabbed their popcorn and walked down the aisle of the fairly empty room, laughing and joking. They were still a few minutes early. Music was playing over the speakers and the screen was rotating through various ads of local businesses and they found their seats about midway back in the theater.

One slide on the screen in particular caught their attention. It was for an electronics business that sells televisions and computers, with the picture showing a mom and dad watching the TV, the dad holding the remote control.

Both Benny and Vince looked at the other and began snickering. Both wondered aloud what the remote could do in a family like that.

"I'd use the remote to bang the fuck out of that babe," Benny said, a little too loud. He mimicked holding her hips as he thrust up into her. "Oh... oh... oh...", he moaned, mimicking himself getting close to orgasm. "Fucking cum all over her ass!"

Vince heard a noise and looked two rows behind them where a woman and two of her friends were seated. The woman looked questioningly at them, as if disapproving of Benny's words and actions.

"I gotta tell ya," Benny said, leaning a little closer to Vince's ear. "I have found the ultimate program... I call it phase three."

"Yeah? What's so special about phase three?" Vince asked quietly.

"Phase three is where you no longer even have to use the remote. It's where you've trained the bitch so well that she'll think that's just what she is... a bitch in heat for your cock."

Vince could hear the woman behind them again, tsking them. He was a little uncomfortable talking like this around so many other people, but Benny was undeterred. He didn't seem to even noticed the disapproval.

"Check this out... I made my mom masturbate for over a week. And get this, I used the edge command to keep her from cumming. And I set her libido to fucking 10. Ah fuck! It was beautiful! She was seriously horny! All... the... fucking... time! She was grinding against everything... even the fucking dining room table. I swear every room in the fucking house reeked of her pussy juices."

Another sound from the woman behind them made Vince motion to Benny to keep his voice down.

"And then I walked through the house in a towel or slightly flashed her... you know... accidentally," he giggled deviously. "And right then I made her orgasm. Fucking hell it was so hot! After a week she put the two together so that even without the program she masturbated thinking about me. It got to the fucking point where she wasn't even hiding it... she'd do it right with me there in front of her. After just a week and a half she was begging to ride my fucking cock," Benny grinned. It was such an evil looking grin that it made Vince shiver.

"Please!" the woman behind them said. "Can you talk about something else? We really don't appreciate your language and what you're talking about."

"Sorry, Ma'am," Vince said, slightly waving his hand, apologizing for his part.

"Yeah... sorry," Benny added, pulling his remote from his back pocket. Vince had no idea how he could have put it in his pocket in the first place, especially without it being seen. Then Benny started pressing buttons.

"What are you doing?" Vince asked, whispering, knowing that this couldn't be good.

Benny giggled. "I'm going to play with that bitch. By the end of the movie, she'll want to drop to her knees and suck on the first cock in sight." Seconds later Vince could hear the "cluck, cluck, cluck" from behind them indicating that she was now programmed into the remote.

"Don't man!" Vince said, trying to stop him, trying to grab the remote from his hand. But he couldn't move a muscle. All he could do was watch while Benny entered and activated the commands to turn her libido to 10 and to start masturbating. He could only imagine what was happening two rows back as the lights dimmed and the trailers started for upcoming movies.

"Oh, this is gonna be so good," Benny said.

Vince woke with a start.

*****

For the next few days, all he could do was think about phase three... and his stepmom. She was so attractive... forty years old and a bank manager. She dressed very conservatively for work but at home she dressed far more casually. It's what probably attracted his dad to her. She had a slim waist, large breasts with very pointed nipples that always seemed hard, and nicely rounded hips. Her ass held a little extra fat, but it was still good to look at... she looked good in her tight little jeans.

Ever since he met Emmanuelle as a kid ten years ago he was very attracted to her. And then, as a horny 18 year old, he found many ways of taking peeks at her, finding moments where the door was slightly ajar in the bathroom or her bedroom and she was barely dressed. Or when she put on her bikini on vacation or to just lay out in the sun with Gabby. He got really good at spying on them laying in the sun without being seen, stroking himself as he watched them put on tanning lotion. When they untied the strings of their bikinis to try minimize tanlines, he begged for them to sit up, just to he could have a peek at their naked bodies.

She was definitely the central part of all his masturbatory fantasies. Then he found porn on the internet and was always looking at mom-son porn movies, both where the mom initiated and where the son did.

This was the first time he ever felt he could actually make these fantasies a reality. And this whole phase 3 dream drove him to take action.

His first goal was to seduce her and tease her so that she would think about him sexually. He created a quick program which turned her libido high and had her masturbate. But he also found the edge command which kept her from being able to orgasm. A second program he could activate easily had her orgasm... hard. Now that he had his weapons of seduction it was time to begin.

All throughout the next week, whenever his dad was home, he set Emmanuelle's libido to one... the very bottom. That would keep her from ever thinking about wanting sex with his dad. And then, when his dad wasn't home, he activated the program. He laughed to himself when she'd disappear for long stretches of time and always seemed more distracted. She seemed nervous and touchy, always on edge, and took every opportunity she could to touch herself. Of course, she hoped no one would notice.

Then, for the coup de grace, he would be more open to her, wearing less clothing... keeping his bedroom and bathroom door open more when he was changing or showering... wearing a towel more after showering. And every time she saw him partially or completely undressed he made her orgasm.

It was a very fun week for Vince, teasing her like that. He activated the program at so many inappropriate times, too, that made it difficult for her to avoid being seen. Like in the car and driving with Vince when she needed him to pick up some wood from the hardware store. She tried so hard to masturbate behind the wheel all the while trying to avoid being seen by him.

Or in the kitchen while cooking or even eating dinner. Her hand was beneath her apron or under the table to let her touch herself as inconspicuously as possible. She'd stopped wearing pants now, often wearing sundresses instead to give herself freer access.

And after such teasing to allow her to finally cum was absolutely explosive. Vince laughed every time she tried to cover that one up. She became quite good at holding her free hand to her mouth, covering it, trying to be as quiet as possible, but it was more than obvious what was happening as her eyes closed and body stiffened and shook.

In the next step of his plan, Vince set her memory to dream-like and started the program in the middle of the night. As she was furiously masturbating, he'd walk into her room and slowly take out his cock, stroking it as she watched and masturbated right along with him. And then, when the time was right, he used the remote to trigger the best orgasms of her life... while she watched him orgasm. After a few nights of this torture, he found her already awake and masturbating, waiting for him to enter the room to play his dream game.

In just two weeks she was becoming very sexually attuned to him. Even without the program running, Vince could feel her excitement when he was close to her. Where there was nothing but motherly love before, he could now feel her sexual desire for him. She touched and hugged him a lot more. She stayed with him longer, lingering around him as much as possible.

Finally, after three, full, torturous weeks on the program, he was walking near her room and caught her talking on the phone. He stood outside her slightly open door to listen for a moment. But what he heard made him stay a lot longer.

"I dunno," she said, sounding at the end of her rope. "I went to the doctor and he explained what might be going on. He insisted that I take this new medication and now? It's just like some game... like let's roll a dice and see what other symptom I can have."

She listened for a moment. Vince realized that she was probably talking to her best friend and pulled out the remote. He punched in a few keys and started to inch up her libido.

"I dunno. It's... yeah Domino effect, same thing... whatever," she said. "All I know is that I take care of one problem and another one surfaces... No, this one's making me super, super, fucking horny. I mean, literally, I find myself just randomly masturbating. I was sitting on the couch watching TV with Vince... masturbating. In the shower, masturbating. I drive the fucking car and masturbate! It's like I literally can't do anything without my hand somehow finding its way down there."

Vince smiled as he dialed her libido up to eight.

"Look, just like right now, talking to you... not to be perverted or whatever, but I... I don't know. I just can't help it. It's just that there's this sensation down there.... Obviously I've tried.... No, it's just not enough. Nothing even comes close to satisfying me once it starts. I mean, I've tried toys. I even went to a sex shop. And nothing's working. I mean... except..."

Vince leaned closer to the door. He thought he could hear her fingers working her wet pussy, making sloshing sounds.

"No, I don't want to talk about that. But then, like all of the sudden I just cum and cum and cum. I'm getting dehydrated from cumming so much.... Look, let me let you go... Yes, if you must know... I told you!... Ok, I'll call you a little later.... Ha, ha, ha... bye."

Vince heard her lay back on the bed and could hear her erratic breathing as she continued her masturbation. He opened her door and entered as quietly as he could.

"Fuck... God I just love that feeling..." she said, her eyes closed. "Take that cock out for me... stroke it while I rub my pussy." She slid two fingers deep into her pussy as Vince watched. "Oh, like that... get my nice little cunt hole warmed up just for you. Oh, fuck, I want to taste it," she said, pulling her fingers out and sucking on them. "And imagine I'm licking my pussy juice off your cock. God it feels so good, watching you touch yourself, knowing how turned on you are watching me. Oh... show me... show me how bad you want to fuck me with that big cock," she whispered.

Suddenly she felt someone was in the room and her eyes flew open. She yanked her hand from between her legs as fast as she could and tried to re-arrange her clothes.

"Oh! Fucking shit!" she yelled, frightened. "Announce yourself! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry, mom. I didn't mean to scare you," Vince appologized, getting a good look at her breasts and pussy.

"Oh my God, you almost gave me a heart attack. Oh, shit! My heart's pounding in my chest."

Vince looked at her and she realized how disheveled her clothes were, realized just how much he must have seen.

"Oh my God! Um... I'm sorry you had to see that. This is... this is... really... embarrassing," she said, turning deep red as she adjusted her clothes until everything was in place again.

"It definitely surprised me," Vince laughed softly. "It's not something you see your mom doing every day."

"Alright. Look. Let me explain. So you know how I went to the doctor's to change my medication because all of the stress and the anxiety... Well, there's this new drug out in the pharmaceutical world... whatever. The point is, they gave it to me. And there's side effects but I happen to get some kind of very rare side effect which... increases your libido. Times 100. So... in layman's terms it makes me really... really... horny. And I know it's inappropriate and I shouldn't be telling you this, but I can't help it. I don't know what to do."

"You have seemed a little off lately... not exactly yourself."

"It's so distracting. And everything's piling up and it's just stressing me out even more. I don't mean to be all gross and stuff, but... I can't stop getting wet. And... aroused... and you know. I tried using toys and just other things but nothing's taking that sensation away. Nothings fulfilling that need... that urge... void. Nothing but... well, I dunno. I don't even know what to call it."

"I'm sorry mom," Vince said, starting to turn around and leave. "I'll let you... you know... get back to... it."

"Sorry you had to walk into that," she said, extending her hand to touch his arm. "Hopefully it doesn't traumatize you. But... you know... I think... I think that maybe... if I just get the real thing that I won't have this urge all the time. I think it'll eventually decrease and eventually go away the longer I'm on the medication. But... it never seems to flare when your father's home. And Lord knows I'm not going to go cheat on him."

She stopped for a moment as if contemplating where she was going, determining if she really wanted to do this.

"Here... sit down for a sec," she said, patting the bed. Vince sat on the edge, patiently waiting for her to get this off her chest. He wasn't sure what she was going to do or say, which made this phase of using the remote so incredible. Nothing was planned at this point. Nothing was programmed. Everything that happened was real... all he did was program her need.

"So... you know... maybe... I was thinking... you can help me out. If that's ok. It's... it's just this one time. I just want to see if it works. And if it works, then great, I know how to resolve it. But... baby I can't focus. I can't go to work. I had to call off. I can't even do things for more than a minute or two without wanting to fuck myself."

She looked at him for a moment looking desperate and scared. This would forever change their relationship.

"So... are you willing to help me?"

"Yeah, mom. I'll... I'll help any way I can," he said.

"You will? Really?" Emmanuelle was beaming with happiness. Maybe... just maybe this would stop this madness and they could all get back to their regular life together. "I know this is the strangest request, especially coming from your stepmom, but I promise it'll be just be this one time and... and... think of it as a science experiment. You know? Trial and error."

She stood and moved in front of him. Vince could feel the heat and excitement radiating from her as she put her hands on his shoulders. "So, um... you know... here. Why don't I help you out. Alright?" She knelt down in front of him and began opening his fly. He moved to help her slide his shorts down and off his legs, tossing them aside. She was practically salivating as she brought her attention back to his cock which was severely tenting his thin boxers.

"Oh my God," she whispered. "That's... so nice..." She grabbed the waistband of his boxers and slid them down and off as well, leaving his hard cock pointing right at her. "Oh... fuck... that's just how I envisioned it," she whispered, panting. In seconds her hands were wrapped around his shaft, her mouth sliding down it.

Vince couldn't believe this was actually happening. He never thought he'd live to see this day. But here he was, sitting on her bed, half dressed, with his stepmom giving him the best blowjob of his life.

"See?" she asked, lifting her mouth from him for a moment. "That's helping me so far."

It was helping him, too, he admitted. He bet she never thought that buying him the strange remote control would have brought her to this point... this debauchery... this incestual relationship with her own stepson.

After sucking him for several long, perfect minutes, Emmanuelle released him from her warm sucking mouth and slowly stroked him. "Ok... I can't take it." She stood and slipped her sundress up and over her head, throwing it aside. She lay back on the bed and pushed her panties down and off her legs before spreading them. "Here... why don't you touch mommy first, huh? Maybe... maybe it'll help if, you know, you tease me a little bit. Yeah... why don't you do that? Tease me. Maybe that's what it is. Maybe I've just been going straight for the good stuff. And what I need is a good build up to just fill it all up."

Vince lay on the bed between her spread legs, moving up so that his face was so close to her pussy. Emmanuelle could feel his hot breath on her flesh, exciting her even more. He reached up, almost hesitantly, and lightly touched her inner thigh, making her shiver.

"Come on. Just put your fingers right... there," she said, pointing to her clit. "Come on." Vince moved his hand so that his fingertips lightly grazed her labia and clit and began circling it. "That's it. Oh... mmm... you see how wet mommy is? Mmmm... you're going to slip right in."

"Oh, God... oh you are so wet." Vince circled her clit with his fingertips, his mouth hovering so close that with just a slight move he was able to lightly lick her, making her moan softly. He slid his finger inside her, feeling her warm, tight wetness envelop him. He licked and fingered her slowly, feeling every quiver as he slid over her more sensitive spots.

"Oh baby, I shouldn't like it... but... fuck!" she moaned, looking down at him.

Without missing a beat, he slid a second finger inside her wetness and continued licking her clit, circling with the tip of his tongue before bathing it with the flat. All the practice he had with Gabby made him confident that he was definitely pleasing his stepmom.

"Oh, God, yes..." she moaned.

"I love licking you," Vince said before sucking on her clit and making her yelp with pleasure.

Suddenly, Emmanuelle pushed him away and sat up. "I want more. I... I need more. I want you inside me."

12