Carol & Ryan At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan delighted when he felt his mother begin to suck his cock. Her mouth felt incredible and her tongue and throat were even more talented than Carol's. When Sean realized that Becky was no longer struggling, he got off of her chest. When he moved, Carol reached up and began to massage her mother's breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples. When Becky felt this, she looked down from sucking on Ryan's cock and saw Carol's face between her legs sucking her pussy. She started in surprise, then stopped as Ryan plunged his cock all the way into her throat. She needed to pay attention to her son's monster cock in her mouth or she would choke.

Meanwhile, Sean had moved around behind Carol and was licking and sucking her pussy, tasting his daughter's juices as they ran from her pussy. As he sucked her, his cock swelled to the bursting point as the excitement of sucking his daughter's pussy inflamed him. Getting on his knees behind her, Sean plunged his cock into her pussy, burying it. Carol responded by pushing back against him as he began to pump his cock in and out, and renewed her assault on her mother's pussy at the same time.

When Ryan saw his father beginning to fuck Carol, he pulled his cock from his mother's mouth and pulled her onto her knees, facing Carol. Positioning himself behind her, he slid his cock into his mother's pussy, not stopping until there was nowhere else to go. Ryan began to fuck his mother, pumping his cock in and out of her smooth pussy at the same tempo his father was fucking Carol.

When Ryan felt his orgasm approaching, he pulled his cock from his mother's pussy and moved around to present it to her face, which at the present was occupied by Carol, who was kissing her mother while her father fucked her. Pushing his cock between their faces, Carol began to lick it at the same time her mother opened her mouth to him. Sliding his gooey cock into her mouth, Ryan began to fuck her face as his orgasm mounted. Then he began to cum, shooting his cum into his mother's mouth, watching as he filled her mouth with his cum and she gulped it down.


At the same time, Sean began to cum and Carol quickly spun around and grabbed his cock, stuffing it into her mouth as it continued to spew cum all over the room. Slurping and sucking on her father's cock, Carol sucked all of the cum from it, then rolled over on her back, a big, happy smile on her cum splattered face. Crawling over to her mother who still had a dazed look on her face, Carol began to kiss her, sticking her tongue into her mouth and searching for her tongue to play with. Slowly Becky began to kiss her daughter back, sucking on her tongue and then licking the remaining cum from her face.

"Wow, you guys are some family," Cathy said from the doorway where she had been standing watching the show. "Two such huge cocks, and the way you two suck them, boy!"

"Where's Don?" Carol asked.

"Oh, he freaked out and left after I fucked him. It was all just too much for him."

"I hope we didn't upset your boyfriend," Sean said from where he was standing by the bed next to Ryan, their cocks swinging in front of them.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's my brother," Cathy said with a laugh. "This was the first time we had ever fucked before. He didn't know that Ryan and Carol were brother and sister. When he found out by finding out that you were their parents, he just freaked out."

"Come on in here," Carol said, patting the bed next to her. "You're always welcome. You're a part of our family now."

As she walked over to the bed, Carol explained to her parents that Cathy lived with both of them, not just with Ryan. As they grasped the significance of that, Carol pulled Cathy onto the bed next to her.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Carol asked, running her fingers through Cathy's pussy. "She tastes so nice, too," she said, licking her fingers. "Go ahead and taste, dad."

As Cathy lay back and opened her legs, Sean fell on her pussy like a starved man, licking the whole length of it in one swipe of his tongue before plunging his tongue into her hole and sucking. As Sean slurped and sucked at Cathy's pussy, Carol was pulling Becky over onto her back and Ryan was crawling between her legs to continue licking and sucking her pussy. As Becky groaned with delight as her son began to suck her, Carol straddled her face, rubbing her pussy on her mouth as Ryan licked her. Becky began to immediately suck on Carol's pussy, flitting her tongue here and there as she sucked her, quickly exciting her as her obviously experienced tongue brought her quickly to the brink of orgasm. Clutching her mother's head in her hands, Carol ground her pussy against her mouth as her orgasm thundered through her body, causing her pussy to flood with juices as she came against her mother's mouth. Becky coughed and choked as she attempted to slurp up all the juices that poured into her mouth.

Carol just moaned and fell over on the bed, incapable of moving as her pussy spasmed from her orgasm. Ryan got up from sucking his mother's pussy, he hung his mother's legs over his shoulders and pushed his throbbing cock into her bald pussy, easily sliding all the way in. He then began to pump her pussy, pounding his cock into her, causing her to move on the bed each time he plunged his cock in. Becky was simply thrashing on the bed, overcome by the feeling of her son's cock filling her, feeling her cunt contracting on it each time it slid deep into her.


Then, just as Ryan flung his head back and roared as his orgasm hit him, Becky started to cum, her cunt spasming on Ryan's cock as it pulsed as his cum shot out deep into Becky's pussy. Becky milked his cock with her cunt, squeezing all of his cum out of it. Then as she felt his cock start to subside, her own orgasm stopped shaking her entire body. She was exhausted as she felt her cunt still spasming on Ryan's cock, trying to hold it in as he slid it out of her.

Ryan just stared down at his mother. That had been the greatest fuck of his life. He couldn't believe his mother's pussy could do what it had done to him. She was just laying there with her legs splayed open, her smooth cunt lips gaping open and her inner lips too, cum oozing from her hole.

Then suddenly Ryan's attention swung to his father who was pounding his cock into Cathy's pussy from behind. As he looked, Sean shouted out loud as he began to cum. Cathy pushed her ass into him, trying to suck him into her pussy as he came. She was feverishly rubbing her clit as she felt his cock spurting in her. Then she felt it and she began to vibrate as she came. Sean continued to pump her as he came and her pussy was just going wild as she came. When Sean finally stopped cumming, her fell forward onto her back, pushing her to the bed as he collapsed.

"Well, are we going to dinner?" Ryan asked after a couple of minutes in which the only sounds were hard breathing and sighs.

Everyone laughed and they slowly got up, hugging and kissing each other as they dressed and they left for dinner.

When they got back from dinner, Carol stripped her clothes off as soon as they had entered the apartment and announced that she wanted both Ryan and her father at the same time. While she got on her hands and knees on the floor, Cathy and Becky quickly helped Ryan and Sean strip. Ryan moved to Carol's face and introduced his cock into her wide-open mouth. As Becky and Cathy watched, Ryan slowly slid his entire cock into Carol's mouth, sliding it deep into her throat. As he slowly began to pump his cock in and out of her throat, Cathy leaned over and sucked on Sean's cock, then positioned it at the entrance to Carol's pussy.

While Ryan was fucking her mouth, Sean began to push his cock into his daughter's pussy, completely burying it her as she groaned around Ryan's cock. Sean began to stroke his cock in and out of Carol's pussy, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of her cunt muscles milking his cock, even as she was milking Ryan's cock with her mouth and throat. Cathy and Becky meanwhile had stripped off their clothes and were each rubbing and playing with their balls as they both fucked Carol, Cathy fondling Sean's and Becky playing with her son's. After several minutes of this, Carol suddenly let Ryan's cock fall from her mouth, and spinning around, sucked her father's cock into her mouth, tasting her own pussy juices on his cock as she eagerly sucked it all the way into her throat. Ryan meanwhile had punched his cock right into her pussy, slamming it all the way in. As they continued to fuck her in the mouth and pussy, Cathy and Becky playing with their balls, their balls began to churn. As Ryan shouted as his orgasm began to shake him, Becky pulled his spurting cock from Carol's pussy and directed it into her own mouth, getting a squirt of cum across her face in the process. While she eagerly sucked the cum from his cock, Sean groaned as he began to cum in Carol's mouth. As his cock spurted its load into her mouth, Cathy jumped up and grabbed his cock and pulled it to her own mouth where she and Carol both licked and sucked at the cum pumping from his cock. After both cocks were sucked completely dry, everyone sighed and fell back on the floor, momentarily satisfied.

"Daddy, I love your cock," Carol said. "It's just like Ryan's. I just love the way you both filled me, it felt so good."

"Yes, well, you're a lot like your mother," Sean said, "you have a natural talent."

"How about it, mom," Carol asked, "why don't you do both of them now?"


"That sounds good to me," Sean said, stroking his cock as he leered at Becky. "But I don't think Ryan's up to it yet," he laughed.

"He will be in a second," Cathy said, gluing her lips to his cock and sucking on it, playing with his balls as she sucked him hard.

Meanwhile, Carol had pulled Becky down on her hands and knees on the floor and was rubbing her pussy from behind. As she watched Cathy sucking Ryan's cock to hardness, Sean offered his cock to Becky's mouth, which opened wide to let him slide in. As Sean began to pump his cock in and out of Becky's mouth, Carol bent over and stuck her tongue in her mother's pussy, sucking on it and tasting her juices. Then Cathy released Ryan's now hard cock and Carol grabbed it, positioning it at the entrance to Becky's pussy. When Ryan began to fuck his mother, Carol lay down under her and began to suck and lick her clit, also licking Ryan's cock each time it drew back for another plunge. Becky began to writhe as Ryan's cock and Carol's tongue began to stimulate her, causing her to really begin to suck on Sean's cock as it pistoned in and out of her mouth.

They both fucked her for almost 15 minutes before switching places, Ryan inserting his gooey cock in his mother's eager mouth and Sean plunging his into her pussy where Carol was busy sucking. As they continued to fuck her from both ends, Becky was bucking and gurgling as the two cocks pounded her. Finally Sean groaned and began to cum in Becky's pussy, spurting his seed up into her pussy as his balls emptied themselves for the second time that evening. As he finished cumming, his cock slid out of Becky's pussy right into Carol's waiting mouth. She eagerly slurped the cum from his cock, then glued her mouth to her mother's pussy and began to suck and slurp the cum that was now oozing from her hole. As Carol sucked her pussy, Ryan began to cum in her mouth, pumping his cock into her throat as his balls spasmed in orgasm. Becky gulped his cum as fast as she could, trying to suck his eyes out through his cock. When he finished cumming, Becky fell forward, exhausted, right into Carol's pussy. She quickly let her tongue go sloshing through Carol's pussy as her daughter sucked her pussy clean, then they both rolled to the side and lay there.

While everyone lay there exhausted, Cathy was busy rubbing her pussy, the only one that hadn't had any real satisfaction yet. Finally she spoke up.

"Hey, what about me?" she asked. "Who's going to fuck me?"

As Sean groaned at the thought of more, Carol said, "Don't worry, mom and I'll have these two ready in no time. Come on, mom, help me out."

At that, Carol and Becky began to lick and suck on the two spent cocks, and after a few minutes succeeded in restoring them to functioning condition. When Cathy saw them ready, she pushed Sean onto his back and quickly mounted him. When Ryan offered his cock to her to suck, she licked it once, gave it one nice long suck, then looked up at him as she was riding Sean and asked him to put it in her ass. With a grin, Ryan moved around behind her, positioning his cock at the entrance to her ass. As Becky looked on in amazement, Ryan slowly pushed his cock into her ass, not stopping until it had totally disappeared up into her ass. Then he started to stroke her ass, pumping his cock in and out, stuffing her. Cathy's eyes were rolling in her head at the feeling of the two giant cocks rubbing against each other as they pumped in and out of her pussy and ass. She had never felt so filled up in her life.

While Ryan was fucking her and Sean was getting fucked, there was suddenly a knock on the door. While Becky just froze, Carol went to see who was at the door. When she realized that it was Derrick and Tyrone, she hesitated for a second then opened the door, letting them in. Becky gasped when she saw them, but Carol just dragged them into the room, pulling at their clothes as she did so. Without even an introduction, Carol quickly had both their cocks out and ready. Pulling them over to where Cathy was getting fucked, she positioned them both so that Cathy could lick and suck both of their cocks at once. While Becky watched in amazement, Cathy began to suck their big black cocks while Ryan continued to fuck her in the ass and she rode Sean's cock. Carol contented herself with playing with Derrick's and Tyrone's balls as Cathy sucked their cocks.

After this had gone on for quite a while longer, both Ryan and Sean announced that they were going to cum. Derrick and Tyrone both closed their eyes and concentrated, trying to cum at the same time as Ryan and Sean. As Ryan screamed as his cock began dumping cum into Cathy's ass, he felt Sean's cock pulsing as it too began to squirt its load into Cathy's pulsating pussy. As Cathy opened her mouth in ecstasy at the feeling of the two cocks pumping and throbbing inside of her, Tyrone and Derrick both began to cum, pumping sticky white goo into Cathy's mouth.

Suddenly Cathy could take it no more and just fell over onto the ground, cum oozing from every possible orifice. Carol grabbed Tyrone and Derrick's still pulsating cocks and licked and sucked them both as they finished cumming, then she crawled over to Cathy and began to gently lick and suck her pussy, slurping up the cum that was oozing from her hole, then she turned to lick the cum from her face, finally kissing Cathy in a swirl of tongues. Then she sat back with a big smile on her face.

"Tyrone and Derrick, meet Becky and Sean," she said, performing the introductions.

As they turned to say hello, their cocks were swinging in front of Becky's face. Seeing the look on her mother's face, Carol nudged Tyrone closer, causing his cock to brush Becky's face.

"Go on, suck it," she encouraged her, reaching up and rubbing Tyrone's cock across her mother's mouth. "Get him hard again."

Somewhat reluctantly, Becky began to lick and suck on Tyrone's cock, then as it began to grow, with increased vigor. As she began to get into sucking his cock, Carol encouraged Derrick to get behind her where she helped him slide his cock into her pussy. The sight of her mother with two black cocks plunging into her from each end was very exciting. After Derrick had pumped her pussy for a couple of minutes, Carol pulled his cock out of her hole and pushed it up against the entrance to her ass. As Becky opened her mouth to protest, Tyrone shoved his cock all the way down her throat, choking off anything that she had been getting ready to say, while at the same time Derrick had succeeded in pushing his cock into her ass and was already fucking her. Becky quickly adjusted and began to push back against him as his cock pumped in and out of her ass while at the same time continuing to suck on Tyrone's cock as it plunged in and out of her mouth.

Everyone watched in delight as the two black cocks pumped Becky from front and rear. She was moaning and gurgling with delight as her body shook with orgasm. Then suddenly Derrick arched his back and began shooting his cum into her ass. Becky groaned as she felt his cock spurting up into her ass and increased her attention to Tyrone's cock in her mouth. She felt the head of his cock swell as he began to cum, filling her mouth. She eagerly slurped and swallowed his cum until there was no more, then collapsed forward onto the ground exhausted, cum oozing from her ass. After several minutes, Cathy helped her up and they both went to clean up, their asses still oozing cum from the fucking they had received. By the time they returned, Tyrone and Derrick had dressed and left and Carol was sucking Ryan while Sean was sucking her. Cathy and Becky fell onto the sofa and began to lick and suck each other and the room was filled with the sounds of their pleasure. After a while, they all went into the bedroom and spent the night fucking and sucking until they fell asleep.


The next morning, Sean and Becky packed to go, needing to get back home. They made Ryan and Carol and Cathy promise to come visit them for a week when their break came in a couple of weeks and there were many hugs and kisses as they left. The next couple of weeks were uneventful, going to classes and studying for their finals, and plenty of fucking and sucking. They were more and more like an extended type of family.

When they finished their last exams finally, they all jumped in the car and left to go visit Sean and Becky. When they arrived late that night, exhausted from the long drive, there were many hugs and kisses in greeting. Being so tired, they quickly went to bed, Cathy going to sleep with Carol in her room while Ryan went to his old room.

When Ryan awoke the next morning, he stretched, feeling well rested. Jumping out of bed and pulling a robe on, he quickly went next door to Carol's room and let himself in. To his surprise, Becky was there, laying on her back, Cathy sitting on her face and Carol's face buried between her thighs licking and sucking her pussy. Letting his cock out of his robe, Ryan walked up behind Carol where her ass was sticking up in the air and plunged his cock all the way into her pussy without any warning. Carol jumped when she felt his cock slam into her and gasped. When she looked back and saw him, she smiled and resumed her sucking on Becky's smooth-shaven pussy. Cathy was writhing on Becky's face as her tongue plunged in and out of her pussy and teased her clit. Soon Ryan's balls began to churn and he began to cum, flooding Carol's pussy as he plunged his cock deep into her and filled her up. When he finished cumming, he pulled his cock from Carol's pussy and went around to where Cathy was humping his mother's face. Encouraging Cathy to move, he placed his still gooey cock in his mother's open mouth and let her lick and suck the combined cum from him. When he felt his cock growing hard again, Ryan began to fuck his mother's mouth, rhythmically sliding his cock in and out of her mouth and down into her throat as he fucked her face.

Meanwhile, Cathy had fallen between Carol's thighs and was slurping and sucking the cum that was oozing from her pussy from Ryan's fucking. At this time, Sean opened the door and saw what was going on and came into the room, his cock standing out in front of him. Quickly moving over behind Cathy, he rubbed his cock in her pussy and slid it in, fucking her as she sucked Carol's pussy. Soon he began to cum, pumping his load into Cathy's pussy as he emptied his balls inside of her. When he finished cumming and pulled his cock from her pussy, she crawled up Carol's body and positioned her pussy right over her mouth where Sean's cum dribbled from her pussy into Carol's eager mouth as she searched out all the cum with her tongue. Then everyone fell into a heap in each other's arms.

1...456789