Camping With My Stepfather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,350 Followers

Kirk was trembling, suddenly very unsure of himself, the sensation of his stepfather's cock in his ass unlike anything that he had ever experienced, even more so than sucking a cock.

"Ohhhh," Kirk moaned when Jim began sliding the head of his cock in and out of his ass, each time entering easier.

"Should I stop?" Jim asked, feeling Kirk's ass sphincter loosening as he continued.

"N-no," Kirk replied. "I-I want to try, see what it's like."

"Definitely your mother's son," Jim laughed, pressing forward, another inch of his cock entering Kirk's ass.

"That's it, just suck my cock," Bret said when Kirk took it into his mouth. "It'll help distract you."

Bret could feel Kirk moaning on his cock as he sucked it while Jim continued working more and more of his cock into his ass until he was finally resting with his belly against his stepson's ass while his cock throbbed deep inside of him.

"It's been a long time since I fucked a cherry ass," Jim said as he began pumping his hips back and forth, slowly but surely feeling Kirk's ass relax, making everything easier.

For his part, Kirk's mind was awhirl with confusion, part of him frightened, part of him surprised at how good it felt as Jim continued to fuck his ass, and part of him aware of the flowing pre-cum from Bret's cock as he continued to suck it.

"Damn," Jim said after a couple of minutes, pulling his cock from Kirk's now-gaping ass. "Your ass is so tight, I'm ready to cum. Why don't you take a turn, Bret?" he suggested.

"I thought that you'd never ask," Bret said with a laugh as Kirk raised his face from his cock in surprise. "You think you're ready for my cock in your ass?" he asked.

"Y-yeah," Kirk replied, gulping, feeling strangely empty without his stepfather's cock filling his ass.

"It'll be easier since Jim's already loosened you up for me," Bret said as he took his place behind Kirk, fairly easily pushing his cock into his ass, Kirk groaning as he felt it stretch him even more than Jim's had, but at the same time engendering an incredibly good feeling, his whole body alive as Bret started fucking him.

"Here, stick out your tongue and open your mouth," Jim said as he knelt down in front of him, furiously jacking his cock.

A part of Kirk felt a sense of gratitude that his stepfather hadn't asked him to suck his cock, the idea of doing so after it had been in his ass turning him off. His own cock was as hard as it had ever been as Bret continued fucking him, then he was surprised when a stream of cum erupted from Jim's cock and shot into his mouth and onto his tongue, followed by another and another, Jim reaching down to grab his hair and tilt his head back as he finished cumming, all of it onto his extended tongue and into his mouth.

"How do you like fresh cum for breakfast?" Jim asked with a sigh as he released his stepson and watched as he swallowed the mouthful of cum.

"I-I like it," Kirk gasped, his whole body shaking as Bret slammed his cock in and out of his ass.

"You ready for some more?" Bret gasped, feeling his orgasm imminent.

"Yes," Kirk replied, moaning when he suddenly felt an absence, followed by the coolness of the morning on his gaping asshole when Bret pulled his cock out and quickly moved around in front of him, jacking himself, then grunting as cum shot from his cock onto his extended tongue and into his mouth.

"I'd say we've got ourselves a new guys-only camping member," Bret said as he squeezed the last drops of cum from his cock onto Kirk's extended tongue, then watched him gulp it all down.

"I agree, if that's what he wants," Jim said, smiling as he watched Kirk continue to swallow and lick his lips.

"This...this is what you do, suck each other and fuck?" Kirk asked, looking up at them.

"That's pretty much it," Jim agreed. "Are you interested or is this not to your liking?"

"No, I-I-I like it," Kirk replied, wanting more than anything to be accepted by them as an equal. "It-it's just different is all."

"Then the only thing left to do is to finalize your initiation," Jim said. "Are you ready?"

"I-I guess so," Kirk replied, wondering what more they could do to him, his ass still tingling from being fucked by both of them.

"Sit in one of the chairs," Jim told him, both he and Bret kneeling in front of him when he complied. "Now it's your turn," he said, reaching for his cock and jacking it as he leaned over and took it into his mouth, much to Kirk's astonishment, which turned into amazement when he went all the way down on him until his nose was pressing against his belly, his entire 8" of cock in his stepfather's mouth.

Jim sucked his cock for a minute, then relinquished it to Bret, who was equally adept. Kirk quickly realized that both of them sucked his cock better than any girl had done and he quickly approached the point of no return.

"He's ready," Bret gasped, Jim then leaning over, the two of them licking the head of his cock and jacking him at the same time.

"I-I-I...ahhhh," Kirk groaned as his cock exploded, cum shooting from the end up into the air to fall back, then Jim and Bret leaning forward together, their lips meeting at the slit of his cock as they competed to slurp up his cum until his orgasm finally diminished, at which point Bret sat back and Jim took his cock into his mouth and finished sucking him off, finally sitting back and smiling at the disbelieving look on his stepson's face as he swallowed his cum.

"You're now an official member of the guys-only camping," Jim told him. "Congratulations."

"Really!?" Kirk asked, his face beaming with joy.

"Really, Jim replied, smiling. "How do you feel about that?"

"Great! Proud as hell," Kirk replied, his broad smile threatening to split his face in two. "Can we do it again?"

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,350 Followers
12