Buy y'all some wine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,104 Followers

Charlotte then stepped up to the small stage and slipped behind the DJ booth. Peter Gabriel's 'Sledgehammer' began to pump out.

"You, let's see what you can do," Charlotte ordered, pointing to one hopeful.

A few of the girls decided, with the lights on, with other girls milling around, that they couldn't go through with it. A few others did well, and were prepared to start dancing at Desire Factory, until Charlotte and Colt started talking about the zero tolerance policy toward drugs.

"Friday is our opening day," Charlotte called out after the last girl picked up her clothing from the small stage. "We will call you with your schedules."

Jimmy Chang, a muscular Asian-American that claimed to be a third degree black belt in Jung Fu and Colt made sure that each of their employees made it to their cars without incident. Then, with a fist bump to Colt, Jimmy left.

"Well, Mrs. Roberts, three more days," Colt smiled, entering the silent nightclub.

"Uh huh," Charlotte agreed.

She leaned softly against her husband. Colt put his arms around her thin body.

"Couple of them sure was cute," Charlotte hinted.

"Yeah," Colt agreed. "Hell, couple of them almost as beautiful as my wife."

"Oh! O'Neil's delivered that couch for your office," Charlotte remembered.

"OUR office," Colt said, pulling her toward the small office in the rear of the nightclub. "Want see if it works?"

"We did have it stain-guarded, right?" Charlotte asked, her little anus already clenching in anticipation.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate these stories. I do read all comments.

I do not, however, read emails. I delete them without bothering to open them. So, if you want to express your pleasure, or dissatisfaction with this story, then post your comments here.

Vinnie Roberts, Vincent Roberts, Jr. was a character in the 'Uneducated' series in the Mature category.

Paul Robichaux and Judge Marie Robichaux were characters in the 'The Broussard Sisters' category in the Group Sex category.

Nicole Banks, Colt's attorney is a character from 'Eyes Like The Ocean' in the Anal category, 'Life Anew' in the Transgender/Crossdressers category, as well as 'Vanity' in the Loving Wives category.

Timmons and Duhon, the accounting firm was established in 'Yorkie Breeder' in the Anal category. The accounting firm also figured quite extensively in 'Xenophobe' in the Incest/Taboo category.

This is the end of Colt and Charlotte's beginning romance. I am sure that they will pop up in other stories, particularly stories that involve the Desire Factory nightclub.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,104 Followers