Butt Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I can just take my pants off like that," Hailey said, hesitating by the edge of the bed.

"Why not?"

"'Cause you'll see."

"I want to see."

"It's embarrassing."

"How could you just start showing off your butt to everyone in school, and now all of a sudden you won't take your bottoms off when it's just me?"

Hailey shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "Partly it's different. Actually means something. Partly... jeez, I dunno, I was hoping you'd, like, do it for me or something, but I don't know how to trick you into it."

Riley grinned and scooted forward, right off the edge of the mattress. "Why would you think you have to trick me?"

Riley hooked her fingers in either side of Hailey's leggings and tugged them down. Her heart pounded, but she wasn't nervous. Just excited. Seeing and smelling Hailey's damp panties as they were exposed was such a visceral turn on for her, and only increased her interest in removing them.

"This isn't really a date, is it?" Hailey asked.

"Why would you say that?"

"I don't think this is what people do on dates. Let alone first dates."

Riley lifted one of Hailey's legs gently, slipping her foot out of her leggings while Hailey held her balance, then did the other side. "You're right. Doesn't have the feeling of a date. Never did. But... I really wanted to call it one. And I'm very happy we're on it. Whatever it is."

"You don't think we're, like, moving too fast?"

"Nope." Riley paused before pulling at Hailey's panties. "But if you want me to stop..."

"I don't want you to stop."

Riley looked up at Hailey as she pulled her panties down so very slowly. Hailey was nervous, for sure. Probably similar to how anxious Riley had been that morning with the butt plug change. Now it was Hailey's turn to get that kind of attention.

Riley smiled up at Hailey, then tilted her head forward, coming nearly face to face with Hailey's shining wet pussy. Riley's leaned in and gave Hailey a kiss on the upper thigh, somewhere relatively innocent, if such a concept made sense with two horny, wet, bottomless girls who were already getting so close.

There was a soft moan from Hailey as Riley kissed her some more, still just gentle and tender, and nuzzled at her tummy. The smell of aroused pussy filled Riley's nose and made her so much more aware of her own insistent need.

They were supposed to be masturbating. Taking the edge off of the day. Satisfying their needs. But Riley was horny and not in a mood to remember exactly what they were meant to be doing.

Riley pressed on Hailey, urging her to turn. She did so slowly, and in steps not quite her own, in thrall to Riley's gentle, unuttered command.

Hailey's ass was all hers. Hers to do whatever she wanted to.

Maybe that was an exaggeration. Riley didn't much care about the reality of it. It had been a long time coming for her to realize that she might like girls, and that she could be so interested in Hailey in particular. The ass that had broken through to her was totally bared right in front of her, close enough to lick it without having to hardly move at all, if she wanted.

Riley grabbed it with both hands and squeezed with her fingers just enough to get a good sense of its firmness. It felt so amazing in her hands. Just holding and fondling. Spreading Hailey's cheeks to get an even better view of the jewel not so hidden in the middle.

"You know how amazing your butt is?" Riley murmured.

"What?"

"It made me realize things I might not have otherwise."

"And here I thought it was just nice to look at."

"It's definitely that too." Riley leaned in and kissed Hailey's butt, then pressed her teeth to it, feigning a very gentle bite. A little nip of Hailey's ass. "You know the problem is it's what started me being attracted to you. Now I might have a bit of an obsession."

"That's ok," Hailey said. "I don't mind."

"Even if I want to... do things to it?"

"That'd be fine," Hailey assured her, voice cracking slightly.

"Naughty things?"

"I assumed."

Riley pulled her hand away and drove back hard enough to make a small slap, then gripped tighter. "Hnnnggg, you gotta take it away from me."

"... no."

"No?"

"Dammit, Riley. Do you even know how horny I am? How I was trying not to embarrass myself by being too eager? You think I'm gonna want to stop you?"

"Wearing plugs all day kinda does us in, huh?"

"Kinda."

Riley kissed and nommed at Hailey's ass some more. She felt Hailey pushing back gently against it, sticking her bum out more, straight in Riley's face. Encouraging the incredibly forward behaviour. More forward than playing with Riley's plug that morning though?

Riley could do just the same, if she wanted. Her hand was already moving before the thought finalized. She grabbed Hailey's butt plug and tugged on it, pulling it out just a little. She let it go in and out, feeling Hailey's legs tense and tremble as she teased and teased, stretching Hailey's butthole a little bit at a time, but not pulling the plug all the way out.

"Hey, Riley?"

Riley ignored her name and kept nibbling on Hailey's ass and teasing her bumhole.

"Riley!"

"I'm busy."

"I know. Just... can we masturbate now?"

"You'd rather do that?"

"I think I need to. I like this. Like, a lot. But I am going to go embarrassingly crazy if I don't get off soon."

"You're the one who wanted help getting your pants off."

"And you helped."

Riley let Hailey go, but stayed kneeling and pouting up at Hailey as she turned around.

"Don't look at me like that," Hailey said.

"I've never wanted to eat an ass so badly in my life."

Hailey covered her face with her hands. "Oh my god." She pulled her hands down, her face noticeably pinker than a moment ago. "Do you really?"

"For truly, yes."

Hailey bit her lip, took a few tottering steps, and practically fell over into her bed.

Riley shuffled closer on her knees and leaned her elbows on the mattress. She watched in intense fascination as Hailey lifted her legs, reached to her butt to turn her plug on and set it on high, then set about rubbing her pussy with very little sense of dignity or decorum. Riley found it riveting.

"Don't make me do it alone," Hailey mumbled.

"I could just watch though. It's weird, usually when I'm horny and there's masturbating on the agenda, I'm right there. But... I really could just watch."

"Please don't."

"Do I get to play again once you finish?"

Hailey nodded. "As soon as I take the edge off."

Riley crawled up onto the bed with Hailey and stretched out next to her. Riley was just as horny, but far more in control. She slipped a hand to her clit and rubbed it strategically while continuing to observe Hailey closely.

The plug in Riley's ass still helped her along, just as she was used to. It wasn't the same electric thrill as when it was vibrating and doing such neat things to her insides, but it was still very nice.

Hailey was a bit of a mess already. Her pussy was sloppy, though Riley's wasn't any better. With her more frantic schlicking, however, she was making far more noise. That and the constant buzzing from her ass.

The girls were lost in their respective, intertwined worlds. They weren't lost for long, though. Hailey very soon was cumming, and cumming hard. To Riley's surprise, not only did Hailey moan and twitch, she actually squirted as she came, some of the hot liquid splashing Riley in the process.

If Riley had been entranced before, she was downright enthralled now. Whether it was seeing Hailey squirt or actually feeling it, it was all she could take, and she came too, partly overlapping with Hailey.

Hailey turned off her butt plug, sat up, and smiled shyly as Riley finished. Riley rolled on her back and lay panting softly, staring up at Hailey. They both seemed far more relaxed after cumming, but not totally calm by any means.

"Sorry. I got some on you, huh?" Hailey said.

"Yeah. That was freaking hot! How'd you do that?"

"Squirt?"

"Yeah. I've never done it. I thought it was, like, a porn star trick or something."

"I mean, I guess it can be. It's not something I do on purpose, really. Just... if I'm super turned on..."

"Oh. So you can't show me?"

"I could try. If you get super, super horny again sometime-"

"I'm sure I will."

"-and probably if your plug's charged. For the vibrations."

"They do funny things," Riley admitted. "I haven't messed around with it that much yet, I guess. Might help."

"And partly too you know what gets you off. Just try and do that too, but... more."

"More? Like harder?"

"Maybe. Depends. I don't know how to explain it. I just kinda feel it. And only sometimes."

"When you're really horny. I got it." Riley sat up too and looked deep into Hailey's eyes. "So, for now though, do I get to, um, carry on?"

Hailey nodded. "I'd like that. I think I need a drink first, though. And it wouldn't hurt to get these plugs out and charging. And-"

Riley pouted again, but admittedly she'd like to give her bum a bit of a break. And she'd like to have her plug ready for when she wanted tasty little vibes again.

The girls prowled the house half naked. Their partial nudity kept them flirty and playful, but not excessively so after cumming together so recently. They were in a low enough state of arousal to remain functional, more or less.

Riley kept slipping a hand down to Hailey's butt, growing accustomed rather quickly to having the freedom to do so. She groped Hailey a little while they were getting some drinks. She got even handsier after they popped their plugs out and Hailey gave them a quick but thorough wash.

"Ooh, you've got a little gape going on," Riley cooed.

"I imagine I do."

"You think it's cuter than mine was this morning?"

"Hard to say. I haven't seen mine, and you didn't see yours."

"I think yours is cuter anyway. I just want to kiss it."

"Kiss my butthole?"

"Yeah."

"You really like my ass, huh?"

Riley kept fondling Hailey, but went thoughtful and quiet for a moment. "Is it weird that your butt's genuinely what got me to figure out I might like you?"

"It's not overly romantic, by some standards."

"Well... ok, yeah, I know how it sounds. Just... I couldn't stop looking at it. Or I didn't want to. I didn't know I might like girls, except your bum was too powerful for my denial."

Hailey giggled softly and wiggled her hips in Riley's grip. "Ok, I can work with that."

"I like lots of other stuff about you. I really admired you, how brave you were. Are. I know we never got to be super good friends or anything before, but in hindsight I think I would have liked to be." Riley sighed and gave Hailey's ass a firmer squeeze in between gently fondling it. "It definitely attracted my attention when you first started showing your butt jewelry off. Mine and everyone else's. You were probably the one who initially got me thinking about if I could do it too."

"Turns out you could."

"Mmhm, turns out."

"You remember when you asked me if I was the first to really show off?"

"Yeah."

"Well... I guess for the sake of salvaging some romance out of this, I think I was the first. I probably was the first girl you saw showing her butt plug."

"I thought you might have been. Never thought to pay enough attention when it first started." Riley slipped her hands from Hailey's butt and wrapped them around her waist. "I'm glad I get to keep believing it was you."

"I really think it was. Some of my friends had been talking about it. Going on like it was this crazy thing. Giggling about how naughty it'd be, and how it'd get boys' attention like nothing else."

"They weren't wrong."

"Sure. But none of 'em would do it. I got tired of it one day. Just struck me the wrong way one time, don't know why. I pulled my pants down at the back and just started showing off my plug. It wasn't even a great jewel then. Not coloured or anything. But it was enough. It was bolder than anyone ever expected, just because no one else had actually dared."

"Well it was. For the time. Now, though... well you know. You and your vibrating jewels. Gotta keep upping the stakes."

"I'm glad you joined me."

"Me too."

"And Riley? I'm glad you looked at me like that. 'Cause I've kinda been watching you too."

"No you haven't."

"I have! I remember. You and Jen. I don't remember when, but I remember. Both of you, standing at your lockers, asses casually out for everyone to see, perfect little gems shining to catch my eye. You were both looking good, but you in particular... I don't know. You're the one I really saw."

"You're not just saying that 'cause you ended up taking me home?"

"I probably would, if that was the case. But no. Maybe just 'cause I knew you better. Had more classes with you or something. Generally liked you better, maybe." Hailey turned around in Riley's arms. Her eyes shone, her lips curled in a faint, crooked smile. "Maybe your ass is just that much better than all the others out there."

Riley slid her hands back to Hailey's butt. "Can't be. That's yours."

"Well I can't see mine as easily, so maybe you're right."

"You're s'posed to argue some more."

"Nope. I've got the best ass. You win. I can lose gracefully."

Riley spread Hailey's ass and snuck her middle finger in to press Hailey's still slightly gaping hole. "But you liked mine though? Even if it's second best?"

"I did. I do. When you actually let me swap gems for you... I swore it was a dream. A trick. Something. I took so long at it in case it was my only chance at it. I've never gotten to play with someone like that. Never really wanted to, for that matter. It was a dream in more ways than one."

"I know the feeling. And speaking of..."

Hailey grinned and moaned softly as Riley wormed her finger past the ring of Hailey's bum where it hadn't quite closed. It couldn't close if Riley kept prodding at it.

Somehow, without meaning to, Riley found herself moving in for a kiss. Maybe Hailey had started it. Maybe she'd done it without realizing. Maybe it had just been something that needed to happen.

Their lips met, tender and exploratory. Just tentative at first. Unsure. Their first kiss, just as Riley was getting knuckle deep in Hailey's ass.

It was perfect.

The front door opened just after the kiss. Riley would have felt bitterly disappointed if it had come any earlier. As it was, the interruption was unfortunate, but she felt as peaceful as a soft summer breeze.

Or, rather, she felt all peaceful and serene about it excepting the intense panic that gripped both girls as they heard the sound at the same time.

"Hailey?" called a woman's voice.

Hailey didn't answer. She slipped from Riley's embrace, grabbed her hand, and hauled her off to her room, both girls giggling like mad and trembling with panic and semi-resolved emotions.

They stood totally still for a moment once safe, then giggled some more, releasing nervous tension. Riley was a little slow to realize just how close they were standing together, but once she did, she slipped her hands back to Hailey's hips and snuggled in closer still.

"Stop," Hailey whispered. "Mom's home."

"I heard."

"We're almost naked. We need to dress."

"We don't need to go out, do we?"

"She's probably gonna come talk to me sooner or later. You really want her catching us like this?"

Riley sighed. "No. Why'd she have to interrupt like that, huh?"

"So inconsiderate."

"That's what I'm saying."

Hailey smiled and gave Riley a soft, quick kiss. "To be continued."

"Mmm, ok. Continued. I can work with that."

The girls found their leggings and put them back on. Riley borrowed a pair of panties from Hailey and tried not to be too excited about it, since it really wouldn't do to soak right through Hailey's underwear right away.

They wandered back out to greet Hailey's mom, on the basis that it might be weird and suspicious if they didn't. Or at least it would involve more questions.

"Hey, Mom," Hailey said breezily. "This is Riley."

"Well hello, dear," Hailey's mom said, extending her hand.

"Hello," Riley said, taking her offered handshake.

"Colleen."

"Hm?"

"You can call me Colleen. If you want."

"I guess I usually don't really call my friends' parents anything, really. Never much thought about it."

"Well just if you want to. Are you staying for supper, Riley?"

Riley glanced at Hailey, who shrugged. "Hadn't got that far."

"You want to?" Hailey asked.

"It's fine with me," Colleen said. "I'd just like to know so I can plan, is all."

Riley hesitated a moment longer, then nodded. "Ok. I will. Thank you. I'll, uh, let my parents know I won't be home for a bit."

Riley hadn't even bothered contacting her mom or dad yet. She was at Jen's after school frequently enough no one would even think to question where she was, not until later in the evening. Might as well nip it in the bud, though.

"We'll be in my room, Mom," Hailey said.

"Ok, honey. But, uh, before you go..."

Hailey stopped and turned back. "Yeah?"

"Do you know you left some toys in the sink?"

Hailey went crimson. Riley was slower to catch the meaning, but once she realized their butt plugs were still out in the open, she felt her face heat up too.

"Shitshitshit," Hailey mumbled, dashing past Colleen. She went right back the other way even faster, plugs cradled protectively to her chest, but not quite hidden. "Shitshitshit."

Riley knew she should follow Hailey. Should get out of there somehow. She couldn't help looking at Colleen, though. Just gauging what Hailey's mom's reaction was.

Her own parents... Riley didn't even want to think what their reactions would have been. She wasn't sure that they'd be angry, exactly. But they sure wouldn't have sounded as calm or amused as Colleen about it.

"It's good she's remembering to wash them," Colleen said lightly. "Though I'd prefer if she wouldn't use the kitchen for it."

"It was only..." Riley tried to throw out an excuse, but she realized as soon as she spoke that anything she could think of would only make things worse.

"I've embarrassed you both, huh?"

Riley put a hand to her warm cheek and decided not to try denying it. She had no idea why she was still even standing there, except that turning tail and fleeing now felt worse.

"Hailey's only mortified because you're here, if that's any help," Colleen said. "Normally she'd laugh off forgetting something like that."

"How come you don't mind?"

"Why would I?"

Riley didn't have a good answer for that. It was just was adults did. They minded things. Anything cool, usually, was especially minded.

"I'd rather Hailey be safe while she's learning," Colleen said. "I know kids. I know the sorts of things they get interested in. I don't know why people act so shocked about it. They all got up to exactly the same things they rage at their kids about." Colleen frowned. "Though admittedly, butt plugs are a new one. I certainly never developed any fascination for them at her age."

Riley started backing away. She wasn't sure if Colleen had made the connection to their being two butt plugs and two butts present, but she didn't really want to find out.

"I'm gonna... go find Hailey," Riley said. "Nice meeting you. I think."

Colleen smiled crookedly. "Sorry it was awkward."

"No. Yeah. No. I mean... yeah."

Riley turned and all but ran away. Hailey was moaning into a pillow in her room, and Riley gratefully shut them in together, with at least that small barrier between them and further awkwardness.

Riley sat on the bed next to Hailey. Just sat there while she cooled down. Hailey peeked out, but only briefly before going back to her pillow-moaning.

"I mean... at least you were right about her being cool," Riley said.

"I can't fucking believe I left our plugs out like that."

1...34567...13