Bully Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oww!' she cried out.

'Keep quiet unless you want my father to spank you,' James said.

'Oww!' she quietly whimpered, knowing he liked her to react verbally.

Anything to lessen the punishment. He was her big bad boy, and she was his naughty little girl. He knew how to manipulate her, and she could feel it happening. Her body was heating up, not just her bottom.

'Oww! Please sir, please don't hurt your little girl,' she mewed.

James figured his father could hear his slaps to her bare ass, and had heard that first outcry. He'd guessed his father knew this was Mrs Lucas, yet he said nothing. If he was told to let her go, he would. It would be painful, but his father is all he had left and there is no way he would upset him.

A few more smacks to her ass, was enough as he'd become bored. He grabbed her hips and plunged in. Mrs Lucas was always wet after being punished. He'd tried standing her naked against the wall, with hands above her head. She'd loved it, despite complaining about it being demeaning.

The first time he spanked her, he noticed she was aroused from humiliation. To get her to acknowledge it, he made her stand in front of him, with legs apart. He could see she was dripping wet. Her lips were glistening, yet she stood there telling him he shouldn't be doing this to a responsible married woman.

He leant forward, and ran his fingers up her slit, then made her lick her own juices. It made her think, but more importantly, it shut her up. He had found out one of her weaknesses, and from then on he used humiliation to fire her up.

James plunged into her, stabbing her deep with his meaty sword. He held his cock deep inside her, knowing he could wait her out. Eventually she began to squirm, then push back on his cock. He pushed forward, pinning her to the bed, so she couldn't rock back and forth on his cock. Struggling against his strength was no good. He could feel her becoming more desperate.

'Please, James! Like, you brought me here, you know, so, just do it, yea!' she pleaded.

'You want to get it over with, and go home,' he teased.

'Like, yea. Oh! No! Please, err, alright, please fuck me, James, please!' she asked, sounding tortured.

'It's a dilemma, isn't it,' he said.

'What? Oh! Please James, do me, not riddles, please!' she squirmed.

'A dilemma for me and you. Should I let Mrs Lucas go, or fuck my toy. Should Mrs Lucas be a responsible wife and mother, or a boy's fuck toy? Can you answer that, Mrs Lucas?' he taunted her.

'Yea! Oh! Like, yea, I'm your fuck toy! Please use your fuck toy, play with your fuck toy, please! James!' she cried.

He pulled back, further and further, until the head of his cock was pulling at her inner lips. It was just inside her vagina, and it felt tight, as though holding on.

'Shall I pull out? Ask me nicely, use your imagination, fuck toy!' her bully leered, knowing he had her completely at his mercy.

Alicia hated it when he was like this. What was he torturing her for, what had she done wrong? Would he really leave her high and dry if she didn't please him? Think! Try to think of something he wanted to hear. She was a mature woman, and a measly boy wanted her to grovel!

'Please master, thrust into your slaves vagina. This cunt hole is yours to use, please, master, use it!' she begged, hoping it was enough.

Slowly his cock travelled back inside, filling her up. That wonderful feeling of being full! It almost felt as though he were in her belly. She shook her head in the bedding, as though trying to lessen the feelings of being filled because they were so powerful. Slowly, achingly slowly, he pushed with strong leg muscles. Deep inside her she thought he had stopped. Then again a nudge deeper, another small push, and he was deeper still.

'Oh! God! James! Yes!' she crumbled under an onslaught of bliss.

She was ass up, with her head in the bed, her arms supporting her. The complete disgrace of this act pushed her over the edge. An orgasm rattled through her nervous system, hitting her head with an overpowering blow. Numb! Her brain was numb, but still she felt him smoothly, slowly, pulling back. Then a gentle push, and he was unhurriedly sliding back in.

He began to speed up, and again an orgasm hit. Less than before, it sparked off nerve endings along her limbs, to feet and hands. It arrived in her head, adding to the numbness already misting her thoughts. In a fog of dreamy unawareness, she felt him stop, and push hard. He was spurting his semen inside her, and that set her off for a third time. All three orgasms rattled around in her mind. Together fogging her thinking, leaving her gasping for air, and dry as a bone.

Eventually she would go home, but before then she would shower away the smell of sex. Getting dressed would be a good idea. Would James let her get dressed in his room, allowing her to wear sensible clothes from home. He was just as likely to make her walk to her car naked, or wearing a strippers outfit.

For the moment she would lay on his bed wrapped in his arms, enjoying the afterglow of wonderful orgasms. How could a mere boy do this to her? Was it because he cared for her? Did he work hard at finding out what she liked, then do it to her with all his strength and youthful vitality?

In a happy dreamy state, she fell asleep.

***

During the week James summoned his victim. A second week, and she was still at his mercy, running to his bed whenever he called. The same excuse was given to her husband each time, that she had a client, in urgent need.

Harold became suspicious and followed her to James' house. The father was out, because his car was missing from the garage. He wondered what was going on. Seeing the man's son in the kitchen, he left his wife with the boy, thinking all was well. Even so, when she arrived home, he tackled her.

'What's with this client. He looks alright to me,' Harold proffered his opinion.

'I'm not supposed to tell you. It's confidential. Alright, just so long as you promise me not to tell anyone,' she said, waiting for some sign of agreement. 'He lost his mother, and sister in a car accident. I'm trying to improve his confidence. It's a lack of confidence that made him bully children in school. I've at least stopped him being a bully,' she said.

Ralph didn't know what to say.

'Well, I suppose it's alright. You're not in any danger are you?' he asked.

'No, of course not,' she lied.

Their conversation wound down after awhile, and he grudgingly let her continue the voluntary job. To some extent she wished he would have put his foot down, and stopped her visiting the bully. Life could return to normal, and although it would be boring, it would be less dangerous.

***

James phoned, and though he was less harsh and direct, it amounted to the same thing. Alicia was to hurry around to his place, to be used. He really did think of her as his sex toy after all. When he was protecting her, it was really one of his toys he was fighting over. Used as a drudge at home, and a sex toy by a bully, she thought of herself as nothing more than an object. Something to be used and abused.

No one was home so she changed into the slutty clothes she had to wear, rather than struggle in the car outside her bullies house.

Harold was driving home, when he suddenly pulled up. A woman was getting into Alicia's car. He couldn't see who it was, but dressed like that it couldn't be his wife. The short skirt and blouse showed off too much flesh.

About to phone the police, he decided to follow instead. Unsure where in town he was, he noted how luxurious the houses looked. Parked across from the driveway the woman had driven up, it seemed a mystery. The car wasn't anything special, so why would anyone from such a wealthy house want it?

A good view up the driveway was possible, from where he parked across the street. He rummaged around to find a spare pair of glasses, which he should have been wearing to drive. The woman got out, and turned in his direction. It was Alicia!

He dare not move. There was no sign of recognition, so he'd got away with it. Damn! What in hell was she up to?

As she walked around the corner of the house, a man walked out the front door, got in a car, and drove off. Harold couldn't work out what was happening. If he asked James' father, he would have told him he didn't want to bump into Alicia. Not that such an explanation would have clarified the situation.

Harold drove down the street, turned around, and drove home. When Alicia arrived home he walked into the kitchen, trying to look as though nothing was amiss.

'Did you have a good session?' he asked.

'Err, well, yes, I did, very enjoyable,' she said, and turned away, so as not to show a deep embarrassment. 'I mean, it went well. I think the client enjoyed it. Err, like, they got something out of it, err, they feel better, you know, yea,' Alicia murmured, with a finger to her lips.

'I'm not sure I understand. What is it you do?' he said, and pulled out a chair to sit at the kitchen table.

Alicia got the message, he was there to stay, until an explanation was received.

'It's voluntary work,' she lied.

It wasn't voluntary at all, she'd been forced into it! He couldn't possibly get the joke, and she was more liable to cry than laugh. It had been too easy to get into a routine of serving the boy. Serving him, sounded nice, but it was sordid. It wasn't nice serving-up her body to a bully. Letting him do whatever he wanted with her mind and body wasn't nice. Though sometimes. . .

What would her friends say if they found out she was a boy's toy? They would wonder why she hadn't put a stop to it right at the beginning. They didn't know what he was like! He knew how to manipulate her, and how to work on her weaknesses. It was starkly clear during last week at the cabin, how much he was dominating her.

She was a thirty-six-year-old woman, yet a mere boy had dominated her, to such an extent that she obeyed his every word. It was no longer the blackmail, it was much more than that. The terrible thought couldn't be avoided anymore. She was enjoying the excitement, and had to admit, the sex was wonderful. Damn him!

'I just listen to the client, letting them get it out of their mind. Compared to an idea thought about, it seems so different when spoken to someone. It can actually modify their behaviour,' she said.

The books James gave her had been useful, yet her husband thought it was just mumbo jumbo.

'The client is a bully in school. I'm trying to get to the cause of the bad behaviour,' she said, almost meaning it.

James was her bully and was punishing her by making her do things she felt bad about. Being spanked was a simple way of having her comply with his demands. Playing with her emotions, making her feel bad about disobeying him, was more subtle.

When she complied with his demands a rewarded was given. With anything from a smile, up to receiving multiple orgasms. It took awhile to realise the boy was brainwashing and training her. How stupid! Last week he'd been training her to be a dumb bimbo. She'd fallen for it too. With a finger between her lips, adding to the look of a little girl lost, she tuned out what her husband was saying.

'You listening to me? I don't want you to do that work anymore,' he firmly stated.

Alicia giggled, and wondered what to say. It was an escape from her bully without it being her fault. Would James see it that way? If not, another excuse to leave the house at odd times, would have to be thought up.

***

Harold wasn't so much angry as uncomfortable with the idea of his wife visiting loony people. He didn't have any patience for people who couldn't keep their emotions under control. Bullies should be punished quickly and severely, not have their hands held. It was probably the fault of their victims for putting up with it.

He stepped out of his car and walked up to the house he'd seen Alicia enter. A stop to this nonsense was going to be made. He'd told her, now he was going to confront the family, to make sure she stopped this drivel.

A man answered the door, and invited him in. At least it was the father, so he would understand what he was going to say. Women had an illogical way of thinking, especially mothers, and so she would probably be awkward.

'Hi, I'm Harold, Alicia's husband. I'm here to tell you she won't be around again. I don't agree with these social work methods,' he explained. 'Endlessly talking about something doesn't work as far as I'm concerned. If your son is a bully it's up to you to deal with it,' Harold plainly said.

'Well that's a pity,' Ralph said, relieved the man didn't know why she was really here. 'I wanted to thank your wife for all she has done for him,' Ralph said.

'Well, whatever, I just don't want her doing this kind of work. She has enough to do looking after me and her son,' Harold said.

'So it's your decision she shouldn't work?' Ralph asked.

'Yes, that's right, I'm her husband, and the man of the house,' Harold said.

'Maybe she should work on you. You sound like a bully. Why did you come around here? Don't you trust your wife to do as she is told?' Ralph said, while taking the few steps to where Harold sat.

The small man towered over the seated Harold. If Harold had bothered to look, he would have seen the muscular arms, and tough torso, seated on powerful legs.

'My wife, his mother, and sister, died in a car accident. He needs a close family around him, but half of our family have gone. Having a talk with a woman, whatever it is they talk about, helps. Anything that helps my son is okay by me,' he quietly said.

The man in front of him spluttered something, looking peeved. Ralph heard him say not his wife. He dragged the man up by his collar, and shook him.

'Leave things alone. You don't know what you are getting into. Agreed?' Ralph said, and shook him like a dog with a rabbit.

'Hey, you can't, alright! I'll let her,' he conceded.

'If she doesn't come around here, I'll be around after you. Got that!' Ralph said, and shook the man violently.

'Yes! Aright, I get the message!' he said, and meant it.

'I don't mess around, and won't hesitate to deal with the likes of you. Let her make her own decisions. You don't know what you have until you lose it,' Ralph said, strongly meaning it.

Harold didn't fully understand the man. He understood the pain, and dishonour. Worse could be avoided if he just let things carry on as before. Inaction he understood and could easily comply with. As long as Alicia kept up with the house work what did it matter what she did as a hobby.

***

By the time he got home, he'd calmed down. The man was upset from losing his wife and kid, and that was understandable. Alicia was filling a gap in his son's life, so let her continue. It was no skin off his nose. He would just ignore it. Talking! What good could that do!

'Alicia are you there? Very good,' he said, when she brought him a beer.

'You're very thoughtful since returning from that course. Look, I've had a word with that boy's father, and we decided you should see the boy,' he said.

'Oh!' Alicia squeaked, and put a finger to her lips. In a little girly voice, she said, 'If you don't want me to go, I won't.'

'That's the right attitude, I'm sure. You're my wife and should do as you are told. Well, something like that. You know what I mean. We should know what each other wants by now. Anyway, I've agreed with the boy's father, you must go there, and that's that,' Harold declared.

'The dinner is on the stove,' Alicia said, and hurried back to the kitchen.

He followed her into the kitchen, 'Don't forget, you must go there when your needed,' Harold told his wife.

Tightly gripping the kitchen sink, she steadied herself, trying not to cry. What in hell was she to do now! The father and her husband were sending her to that bully. They both demanded she must go to James when he called. They obviously didn't know what that meant!

How could she tell her husband, he was sending her to be fucked by that boy. The trap had been tightened around her like a noose. Up until now she hadn't discovered a way out of this mess, and now it was impossible. What was next, a police escort to the boys bedroom?

So now when James phoned, her husband would tell her to go and see her bully. The father would invite her in, and send her to the bully's bedroom. Would he pat her head, tell her to be a god girl, and do as she was told? His son did sometimes, just to patronise her as a reminder of her position.

This was it, there would be no reprieve, she was nothing but a boy's plaything, just a boy's sex toy. He knew how to play with her, so why not lay back and enjoy it. She had her husband's approval, so this was her position in life, laying back being fucked! So, embrace it, and make the most of it.

12