Broken - Bully Bonding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lose yourself in the pleasure. Debase yourself." Venom dripped from Heather's words, but that only spurred Sam on and heightened his eagerness to comply. "Show me how much of a slut you are for cocks way bigger than yours."

Sam lost himself in the rhythm of his insides being stuffed, stretched, scraped, and stained. "I never want to feel my pathetic dick again."

Heather's pussy gaped as her fingers splayed, and Sam stared deep inside her. "Don't you want to fuck me anymore?"

"I can use my fingers, or my mouth, or even toys." Frantic pleading dribbled from Sam's mouth, but he couldn't let go of the cock he fucked himself upon. "I don't want to give up this feeling."

"I have those myself, or"--Heather's eyes flicked down to Will's junk--"I have access to better."

Desperation tightened Sam's chest and his womanhood. "Please, give me something."

"Watch me cum without you, honey." Fast circles traced around Heather's clit, and she fingered herself with her other hand.

"Wait," Sam begged. "I'm close again."

Heather closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and worked faster. Her motions and the noises coming from both her cunt and her mouth drove Sam wild. He put more effort behind his riding, trying to catch up before she went over the edge. His abused, oversensitive pussy would cum for a third time before Will even showed any hints of cumming himself.

A rumbling shriek escaped Heather, and her body shuddered. Juices squirted out of her vagina as her fingers continued. She cried out again, only this time, everything stopped. More fluid splattered the bedsheets, coming close to Sam's foot. She collapsed on her back and smiled.

"See, honey," Heather sucked in a few gasps of breath, "I don't need you to get off."

Agony wrenched Sam, and he dropped on Will's cock. The bulbous head split his insides open. He screamed Heather's name as his ravaged pussy clamped down and milked Will again. His legs weak, his body sagged. The only thing that kept him from falling was the massive, rock-hard rod buried in his guts.

Heather rolled her head to the side, peeking past her leg, and locked eyes with Sam. "Looks like you're growing dependent on his cock. How many times is you little pussy going to cum while he ruins it?"

"I-I can't help it." Sam attempted to move, but his muscles failed him. "You--him. All I want is this."

"You put on a good show," Will said, resting his chin on Sam's shoulder. "But it looks like even now a real man is going to have to show you how to fuck, or I'll never fill you with my seed."

Sam's heart sank, and Heather laughed. "You struggle to please anyone, even with a grade-a slut pussy. Let Will use you like a fleshlight to get off."

An expectant smirk came over Will's face, and Sam turned his head to meet him. "Please use me," he whispered less than an inch away. "Fuck me until I forget I had a dick."

In an instant, Will moved his hands under Sam's ass and tossed him to the side. Sam floundered, confused, until meaty hands dragged him aside. He flipped off headfirst and almost smacked into the ground. Will held him back, propped up against the mattress and his thighs. The carpet scratched his neck and shoulder blades as he lowered.

Sam's legs hung spread above him, useless. Will lined himself up with Sam's sloppy pussy and, squatting, plunged back inside. The void within Sam vanished, replaced with warm, hard manmeat. His body shifted with the thrust, and his shoulders scrunched. Once again, Will dominated him and his defenseless body.

Springs popped, and the floor creaked as Heather swung off the bed. Sam tore his eyes off Will and his manhood driving in and out of him. He expected his wife to straddle his head and sit on his face, but she continued past. She knelt, getting down on all fours opposite Will. Her lips pressed against Sam's.

Moans reverberated against Heather's mouth, and she pulled back. Sam gawked up at her upside-down face. "Hi."

"I could watch you take that cock for hours." Heather's eyes flicked up to the action. "You're such an expressive girl."

"Anything for you." Sam strained, craning his neck to reach Heather, but she remained out-of-reach.

Piercing eyes met Sam's, staring into his soul. "You're so sweet, honey." Heather planted a tender kiss on his forehead. "Would you let him knock you up and make this change permanent for me?"

Sam wanted to refuse, to glance away, to shake his head, but he stared up into Heather's captivating, expectant eyes. She waited, silent. His body trembled as another orgasm crept up. Heavy balls slapped his taint with each crashing thrust. Despite the wonderful sensations assailing him, he couldn't give everything to Will. Not yet.

"I don't know," Sam whimpered.

Soft kisses traveled down Sam's neck. Heather shifted her body over top of him as she went, leaning against his face. A nipple brushed his nose, and she sucked on one of his. He moaned and let her hanging tit fill his mouth. Try as he might to suckle, she moved on. Her lips left a sloppy trail across his abdomen to his womanhood.

"It would be so hot. Please." Heather licked Sam's clit and waggled her cunt in front of his face.

Sam stuck out his tongue. Heather teased him with a taste of her sweet, dripping pussy. His senses overloaded. "Heather, I'm gonna cum."

Teeth scraped Sam's little button, and Heather lifted her womanhood away. "That's not an answer, honey. I'll tell him to stop."

"No, no, no." Sam shot up, bumped into Heather's pelvis, and fell back down. Panic escalated his heartbeat and the pleasure of being pounded. "I-I need it. I need his cock. Please empty your superior balls inside my worthless cunt."

"Worthless?" Will barked with laughter but didn't stop. "Your dick, yeah. This hungry pussy? It's a treat to stretch out. Don't sell yourself short, Sammy." Somehow, his cock plunged deeper, and Sam squirmed, lost in helpless ecstasy and pride.

Content with Sam's begging, Heather sat on his face. He dug in without a second of hesitation, licking and sucking. "Hurry up and finish him, so you can give me more of that wonderful cock."

"What, getting jealous of Sammy? It was your idea. I was content just fucking you in secret." Will pistoned in and out of Sam, scraping his g-spot with his broad, ridged head.

"As eager as he is"--Heather quivered atop Sam as his tongue explored her depths--"and as skilled with getting myself off with my fingers as I am, there's just no comparing to the real thing ravaging my needy pussy."

Picking up his pace, Will slammed into Sam with unrelenting force. A kink in his neck started to form from the pounding and awkward position. "After I nut, we'll dump him and go for another round."

The thought of being used and cast aside sent a shiver of pained panic through Sam. He tried to protest, but his words were muffled by Heather's wet womanhood pressed to his mouth.

"What was that, honey?" Heather asked, grinding on his face. "I can't hear you." She eased up enough to let him speak.

"Don't leave." The pathetic begging tumbled from Sam's lips, forced out by a gasp as Will plumbed his most intimate parts.

Weight crashed down on Sam, and his head jerked to the side, pinned between Heather and the floor. Juices dribbled down his cheek. "You have no say in this. Besides, it looks like you want Will's cock more than me. Listen to you."

"Oh, you tightened up there, Sammy." Flesh clapped, and Will slapped Sam's lower abdomen to meet his cock inside. "Does the thought of your beautiful wife leaving you for the man who's pounding your pathetic pussy turn you on?"

Sam's walls constricted despite himself. Moans and pleas twisted into one pitiful string of mewling. "I'll share. You can have her whenever you want just don't take her away from me."

"He's so cute." Soft lips lavished Sam's swollen clit in loving kisses. He shuddered. "Maybe we should keep him around as our little plaything."

Will hilted himself and rested his weight on Sam's taint. "You're the one who wanted to divorce his ass." The frank words cut Sam deep, but his body wanted more.

"I know, but that was before he became this," Heather tilted her head to the side, caught Sam's frantic gaze, and licked her lips, "adorable little cock-hungry slut that would do anything for me."

"Whatever." Stretching, Sam's pussy clung to Will's magnificent manhood as he pulled out and resumed thrusting away. "As long as I get to keep fucking that slutty cunt of yours and don't have to deal with any bullshit."

"You hear that, honey?" Heather asked, smiling. "You get your wish. But," she slunk down Sam's body and planted several kisses across his stomach, "I'll only let you stay if you're like this, so you better get pregnant."

Sam didn't care so long as Heather stayed, and Will kept dicking him down. "Fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Fluids overflowed from Sam's abused womanhood with each squelching thrust, leaking down his abdomen and to his asshole. Heather's tongue flicked out and licked up to catch the mess before it flowed too far down. His abs quivered. He never wanted the moment to end--sandwiched once again between his wife and a fat cock.

A gruff groan rumbled out of Will, and Heather rubbed her face against Sam's inner thigh. "Watch out, honey. Will's getting close. Now's your chance to avoid getting impregnated by the man you hate the most. Or"--pleasure ripped through Sam as she suckled his little button--"would you rather cum again and risk it?"

"I don't care." Sam's breaths shortened, and his chest heaved. He wanted to be filled. "I just want more. More of him, more of you, more of this."

Hot breath rushed across Sam's lower bits. "You're so hot. Here, let me move, so you can see him blow his load inside you." Heather shifted, careful to make her excitement coat his cheek, granting him full view of the man fucking him.

Long, dominant strokes pumped in and out of Sam, and, while he still couldn't believe the entire length vanish inside, he teetered on the edge of climaxing. "Oh, yes. Fuck my manhood away. Make me your cum-dump."

"Fuck, Sammy," Will managed, sucking in a shaky breath--the first sign of exhaustion or weakness he showed. "You're really getting into this." His cock twitched several times. "Get ready."

"Honey, you're so fucked up." Heather nibbled on Sam's earlobe. "And I love it." Exaggerated moans filled his ear and coaxed him on. "I've never been more turned on than by hearing you tell the man who I cheated on you with to make you his cum-dump."

The realization of what he had said struck Sam. He tightened up, eager, as a thrill of anxiety ran up his spine. "Hold me." Heather complied. She hovered over top him, took his hands in hers, but didn't block his line of sight. "I'm cumming--cumming, cumming, cumming." He convulsed, desperate. "Fill me with your seed!"

Will plumbed into the deepest depths of Sam. His splitting manhood stuffed every available inch, and Sam's stretched walls gripped it tight. Ecstasy flooded Sam, and he squeezed Heather's hands. He waited, breath held, on the cusp, for the telltale spasms of a male orgasm. He didn't want to climax before Will yet again.

A ripple ran through Sam's canal, and warmth exploded deep within. He dug his fingernails into Heather and screamed Will's name. Will slapped Sam's plump ass as rope after rope of cum painted his insides. All the strength fled his body, quivering and gasping. Semen poured out of his pussy, unable to hold more--crammed packed as it was.

Pulling out, more of Will's seed spilled all over Sam. Bliss followed the sticky goo, spreading throughout as Sam rode out his amped-up orgasm. His dangling legs went numb. Will took a step back and with a dismissive, almost bitter, movement shoved Sam over. His quaking hip struck the carpet, and his womanhood pushed more jizz out.

Heather sidled up next to Sam, dipped a hand down, and brushed his hypersensitive clit. Her fingers ran slick through his fold before they slipped inside. His had felt so big earlier. Now, he could barely tell she was there. She curled, fishing out a glob of seed. Her tongue flicked out, savoring the flavor.

"I'm so proud of you, honey." Heather pressed her slimy lips to Sam's and kissed him deep. His and Will's mixed fluids followed her hand over his abdomen and up to his sensitive nipple.

"Fuck, Sammy, you really drained me there." Small, warm droplets splattered on Sam's hip, and he shivered. "Glad you finally gave in and realized I was always better."

Sam broke his and Heather's kiss enough to eke out an exhausted, half-hearted mewling. "I just--"

"Shhh, shhh, shhh." Cum and saliva smeared across Sam's lips and dipped into his mouth. Heather's gaze met his. "You had a hell of a first night as a woman, honey--you look exhausted. Now," she eased back, placed a peck on his forehead, and stood, "I'm going to go another round with Will. You're welcome to stay and watch for your own enjoyment, or you can go to sleep."

Sam rolled onto his back and stared up at his wife's dripping wet pussy. His eyelids weighed heavy, and his body tingled. "You won't leave?"

"Promise. You held up your end." Heather's eyes flicked down to Sam's gaping, jizz-filled cunt.

Realization crushed Sam, but, in his blissful state, he couldn't muster enough energy to be angry or afraid. His hands glided overtop of his stomach. "I can't believe I'm going to be pregnant."

"Rest easy, honey." A smirk slipped onto Heather's face, and she humphed. "You can't get pregnant on this pill; I just wanted to see if you'd go that far." Sam's lazy eyes followed her across the room as she wrapped her arm around Will's waist. "If you wake up, and we're still going at it, you can join us."

"I love you." The tension melted from Sam's body, and his eyes slipped closed. Heather was too kind to him.

"I love you, too, you filthy girl."

12