Britney 04: A Day in Britney's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney took a deep breath before she told her grandfather. "Daddy's breeding me, papa."

Charles only laughed, shaking his head while Trent grinned at him. "I knew you'd break the mold somehow, son, but are you sure you've thought this through?"

Trent had turned his attention to Britney's cunny, his cum was oozing from it and he gently nudged the cream back inside her pink little hole. "I have always have to be a little different, haven't I dad? It's all sorted, I'm going to breed my little girl, fill her with her daddy's cream at every opportunity. Then I'll watch her little tummy and titties grow and fuck her through that. And when the baby comes, Christine and Kathy are ready to adopt your next grandbaby. Everything stays in the family, but Britty doesn't have to be a mommy until she's good and ready."

"And how do you feel about that, sweetie?" Trent's dad turned to Britney.

Britney was watching her daddy play with her pussy and his cum.

"Papa asked you a question, Britty." Trent told her sternly.

She sighed. "I want to make my daddy happy."

Charles shot Trent a proud smile. "You're such a good girl, Britty, I'm sure you're going to make your daddy very happy. It's good practice, too, for when you want to have a baby of your own to keep." He turned his gaze to Trent. "Have you tested her at all?"

"Not yet, she's due for her period soon though so I've got high hopes."

"Why don't you bring her in to work, run a couple of quick tests for the sake of it?"

Trent laughed. "You read my mind, dad. We're lucky," He patted Britney's ankle. "Tomorrow's take your daughter to work day. We're going to have a very productive day at the hospital, aren't we Britty?"

Britney smiled. "Yes daddy."

12