Brand New Tennessee Waltz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George felt his anger evaporate as he burst into laughter. "Patti a blushing flower...good lord, Jolene, did you even know her?!"

"What the fuck are you talking about, George? Of course I knew her!"

"No, you didn't, not if you think she was a prude. Shit, I was the prude in our relationship, and I just stuck with it because I thought that's what you wanted."

"Do they even remember they're in public?" snapped a young man who'd heard most of the exchange, grabbing his girlfriend's hand and setting off down the street.

"Homewreckers!" called out the girlfriend over her shoulder as she followed. The rest of the crowd began to dissipate, though some hangers-on remained. George had no doubt Patti would hear every word of the incident from several of her friends, but he didn't care.

"You're a liar, George, but I already knew that!" Jolene insisted. "You're just making that up. I knew Patti since we were little girls. She was always the quiet, shy one."

"Still waters run deep," George said. "She probably just didn't trust you with her secrets. And she was right. She shouldn't have trusted either of us. I'll bet she never even told you about Mr. McCollister. I wouldn't want my best friend knowing I imagined tying my teacher up either."

"Mr. McCollister..." Jolene was speechless for once -- how else would George even know that name if it weren't true? "Whatever! The point is, George, I'm not Patti!"

"That's the first time you've been right all day." George pulled out his car keys. "Now get lost."

Jolene was sharp enough to spot a policeman on the beat, arriving on the edge of their circle of spectators, gently ordering them to move along. It looked like Danny Hopkins, who she was pretty sure had had a crush on her in ninth grade. Perfect. "George, don't get behind the wheel after all those beers!" She said it not in the angry hiss she had used exclusively up to that point, but in her old honey-sweet cheerleader's drawl.

Of course it caught Danny's attention, and he rushed through the now-dissipating crowd to confront George. "Sir, you're not going to get behind the wheel while you're drunk, are you?"

"I'm not drunk," George said, clutching his keys defensively as if he were considering stabbing Danny with them.

"Could've fooled me, sir," Danny replied, taking note of the damp spot where Meg had christened George's coat. "Now look, I don't want to have to take anyone downtown this close to Christmas, but I could arrest you both for drunk and disorderly here!"

"Oh, Danny, I haven't even had a drink," Jolene said. "You can even pull a breath-a-whatchamacalit on me and see!"

"If you both take off about your own business, I won't," Danny said. "But I'd better not see that car move until morning."

"'Night, George!" Jolene chirped. And she clicked off down the sidewalk, debating whether to collect her car on the next block and drive back to Nashville, or take a detour to George's house and trash the place. Or visit her mother -- it was really only fair as long as she was in town.

George stared after her. Danny stared at him. "Sir, you've got ten more seconds to get lost."

George looked at the ground to avoid letting the cop know he'd won. "Merry Christmas," he mumbled, and, unable to think of any alternative, he shuffled up the sidewalk in the opposite direction from Jolene, toward the town square. At least he could admire the crèche and maybe buy a hot cider if the vendors were out and about.

"That poor elf!" Tom snickered, as the two busty prison guards nearly smothered him with their breasts while strip-searching him.

"I think he got that speeding ticket in his sleigh on purpose, so he'd end up here!" Patti rejoined. As the guards pulled the elf's tights down to reveal a hard cock fit for a horse, Patti let out a noise that was half sigh, half laugh, and she went to town on her clit with her right hand while holding her vulva open with her left. "Oh, God, yesssss..."

"You like that, huh?" Tom asked.

"Love it!" Patti grunted.

"I loved watching you pull your tights off before, too," he said. "Beautiful."

"Oh, Tom, that's sweet!" She took her eyes off the screen just long enough to convey her appreciation, and to drink in his rhythmic stroking under the blanket. More than ever, she wanted to throw off both their blankets and ravage him. But there was no reason why she couldn't have her cake and eat it too. As she watched one of the guards lie back on the table before the elf while the other gave him a firm nudge and guided him inside her colleague, Patti enjoyed a shiver of impending orgasm and rubbed herself just a little bit harder, but more slowly to savor it all for a bit longer.

Tom's lovely comment echoed in her ears as she indulged, and so did the subtle skin-on-skin rhythm she could only just hear from his chair as the guard pulled her top off and massaged the elf's back with her breasts. Patti had little doubt Tom would enjoy that sight, and a sidelong glance at him confirmed that he was working it harder than ever. "God, that must feel amazing!" he said under his breath.

"Want to find out later?" Patti offered.

"Ohhhhh!" Tom came with a jerk, and pulled his hands out from under the blanket to wrap his penis in the spot he had just stained. "God, Patti, that just made me...and yes, I do want to." He looked over at her. "But first, I want to see you come too."

"Rewind it to just before she puts him in the other guard," Patti said. "That's what I want to come to." Tom complied, and Patti stepped up her pace just enough as once again she watched the elf's terror turn to pleasure as his comically large cock slipped effortlessly into his captor's pussy. Slipping two of her own fingers inside, she rubbed harder than ever with her thumb and only just remembered not to hold back on making all the noise she wanted as she came. Deeply contented, she looked over at Tom, who was still clutching himself through the blanket. "Thank you," she said. "This is going to be fun!"

"Already is, isn't it?" Tom asked.

"And how! You know that's my first one in six months with another person? And we haven't even really touched yet!"

"Wow," Tom said. "I'm...honored."

"Honored?" Patti asked. She threw off her blanket and stood up, her clothes askew but all still on. "It's not a matter of honor, is it, Tom? It's about sharing!"

"Well, I'm glad you shared this with me, then," Tom said. He released his grip on the stained blanket but didn't remove it yet. "That's all I meant by 'honored'."

"Are you sure you didn't mean 'honored' that I trusted you after playing the woman scorned all these months?" Patti began undressing, starting with her sweater and camisole. "If you did, well, that's sweet, Tom, but it's not what I want. What I want..." At that point she paused for a dramatic flair as she unzipped her skirt and it floated to the floor, welcoming Tom's hungry gaze upon her bush. "...Is for you to understand that I want to move on with my life, and I think I want to do it with you. I realized today, it's partly my own fault everyone's been pitying me, and if I want it to stop, then I have to do my part to show I'm ready." She undid her bra and tossed it in Tom's direction, but in the heat of the moment her aim was off and they laughed as it bounced off the curtains. "When you're ready to love again, you have to let yourself be vulnerable again," she said. Looking down at her nude body, she said, "I think right now I am, don't you?"

Tom laughed, enjoyed a brief first look at Patti's body, and turned away quickly like the gentleman he was too good at playing. "For heaven's sake, Tom, look at me!" Patti said. "Do you think I don't want you to, when I just tore off all my clothes right in front of you?"

Tom did look at her again, this time letting his eyes linger over every lovely inch of her body. "I really did just mean I'm delighted to be here with you, Patti." On that note, he stood up and dropped the blanket, and lost no more time in following Patti's lead.

Jolene hadn't even told her mother she was coming to town; after all, she had planned on spending the entire week not only at George's house, but in his bed. That, of course, was out the window now, and there was nothing stopping her from simply collecting her car next time around the block and driving back to Nashville. But just this once, she wanted a bit of coddling and a reassurance that it was okay, and after all it was only right that she stop in and say hello. It was a small town. Word would get back to Mom and her husband, Pete, if she didn't stop by.

The house she had grown up in was just three blocks over from the square. Jolene recognized a few of her favorite ornaments from her childhood on the Christmas tree in the picture window. No doubt Mom and Pete had let his two little brats decorate the tree again this year, so she was relieved to see they hadn't broken those particular ones at least.

Opening the front door, she heard the television -- no doubt they had all just finished dinner. She also heard a gasp, unmistakably Mom's -- followed by Pete's stern "Who's there?!" Jolene emerged into the living room to find him rushing towards her; he backed off when he saw who it was. "Ah, Jolene! Merry Christmas." He leaned in and she let him kiss her cheek.

"Aunt Jolene!" shrieked his two brats, Carla and Timmy, in unison. "Merry Christmas!" They threw themselves at her before she could do anything about it, so she let them hug one leg each as they were so very fond of doing.

"I'm not your aunt, but Merry Christmas," she said. She grinned at her mother, who had at last gotten up from the couch. "Hi, Mom."

"I didn't know you were in town, dear," Mom said. "You know, you probably shouldn't be. An awful lot of people are still angry with you."

"Oh, Mother, it's Christmas!" Jolene protested. "How could I not come see you and Pete?"

"How could you not call first?" Mom replied. "We had no idea. You know, we could have made arrangements if you just had to come."

"If I just had to?! Mother, what's gotten into you?" Jolene was relieved that Pete had the good sense -- for once -- to bring the two brats out to the kitchen and give mother and daughter some alone time.

"Jolene, do you expect me to believe this was planned?" Mom demanded. "I suppose you came out to see that man and you caught him with another woman, is that it."

"It's out already?!" Jolene was too flabbergasted to bother trying to deny it.

"Not that I know of."

"Then how did you know?"

"I didn't. But I know men like that, and I know you, Jolene."

Jolene burst into tears and reached for her mother. "Oh, Mom, I'm afraid it's true."

To her shock, Mom stepped back and held her hands up. "Jolene, you are one selfish young lady. I already knew that, but I had hoped it wasn't this bad. You think you can show up here unannounced and I'm going to kiss it better? Not this time, my dear."

"Mother, what on earth..."

"What?! Jolene, do you have any idea how many dirty looks I've had to put up with from people who were at that wedding? What do you think they're thinking about me as a mother? And are you really surprised at what George did to you? He did it with you, didn't he?"

"That was different!"

"How, Jolene? How on earth was it different?"

"We were meant to be together! He wasn't meant for Patti, anyone could see that!"

"Patti was your friend, dear, and she was always such a lovely girl."

"That's just it! She was a girl, and he deserved a woman! Anyone could see that!"

"Yes, well, if you're a grown woman, you can take care of your own problems. I'd appreciate it if you leave Pete and me alone with the kids now. We're enjoying the holiday, and we don't need you mucking it up with your real life soap opera. Besides, I don't want the kids getting any ideas about your lifestyle."

"You're not even throwing me out of our house on a night like this, Mom!"

"It's my house, not our house, and yes, I am. Get out, Jolene."

Jolene gave her mother a last, silent and disbelieving look, and nearly tore the door off its hinges letting herself out.

Tom looked adorable curled up on the other kitchen chair, across the table from Patti and just as naked as she was. "Should've broken out the wine during the movie, I suppose," he said as he refilled her glass.

"Nah," Patti said. "Then we wouldn't have had both hands free."

"Hadn't thought of that," Tom admitted with a laugh. "Of course, maybe I'd be safer then."

"Safer?" Patti had a feeling where she knew he was headed.

"I mean, if you suddenly tried to tie me up with my ties or something..."

"Oh, Tom, I would never do that!"

"Oh, I know, Patti, I was only teasing."

Now it was Patti's turn to laugh. "Well, I know, but I meant if I were going to tie you up, I wouldn't use your ties. Silk can cut you if you tie it too tight."

Tom joined in the laugh and looked down at his wine glass. "Good heavens, what have I gotten myself into?"

"Not me yet, and more's the pity!" Patti rejoined. Gulping down the last of her wine, she stood up. "But in all seriousness, Tom, you know I would never push you into anything like that if you didn't want to." She took his hand and drew him up, and took his hard cock in one hand while slipping the other arm around him. "Honestly, all I really want now is to be able to trust somebody again, and to have some gentle fun." Recalling their earlier discussion, she added, "Oh, I said I'd rub your back with my boobs, didn't I?"

She was expecting yet another you-don't-have-to-do-that disclaimer. But to her surprise, Tom said, "Yeah, you did, and it still sounds incredible."

Patti pulled back. "Go lie down on the couch."

The square was abuzz with families coming back from dinner in the downtown restaurants, or out with friends to admire the display and the lights. George recognized some of them, but he knew better than to try to make small talk with any of them. There was still no telling who was still furious on Patti's behalf, after all.

After a glance down the block confirmed that Officer Friendly was still out and about, George sat down on the bench across the walkway from the winter wonderland display and took a deep breath, doing his best to forget all that had transpired since that damned phone call. Just who was it anyway? It hardly mattered now.

A trio of bundled up children were gazing in wonder at the snowcastles and elaborate Christmas trees, and George found a bit of solace in admiring their innocence from afar. Late nights out and about admiring neighborhood light displays with his own family came to mind, and the sense of absolute peace when Mom or Dad carried him inside half-asleep from the car afterward, and all the promise that lay under the tree for the big morning. Singing in the church choir, telling his buddies how much he hated it because that was the cool thing to do, but privately loving the carols and the camaraderie that came with singing them. Enjoying the last days on campus after finals, when at last there was time to drink in the holiday spirit. And, despite his best efforts, he thought of Patti. Their first Christmas together as a couple, senior year at Emory...how adorable had she looked in her red dress at that party she'd dragged him to!

George stared glassy-eyed at the clutch of happy snowmen posed around the miniature house at the center of the display, and did his best not to imagine the little cottage in the pines he could have been sharing with Patti right then, if only. He felt the tears coming, but he didn't care.

If the angle was a bit awkward, the lovely sensations she was getting and undoubtedly giving were completely worth it. So Patti didn't mind a bit as she hovered over Tom and grazed her breasts up and down his back. "Oh, Patti, that feels great!" he said.

"For me too," she said. "Lovely." After one final long, leisurely swoop up and down his back, she collapsed on top of him and lavished kisses on the nape of his neck. "Turn around," she whispered between kisses. She propped herself up on her hands so he could flip over, and then greeted him with the enticement of her breasts hanging in his face. The look of wonder on his face was just as endearing as his gentle touch as he caressed them. "Ohhhh, that feels great too!"

"Likewise," Tom whispered.

Without another word he raised his head to her left breast and danced his tongue across her nipple in the most wonderful way. As Patti arched her head back and exhaled in appreciation, she finally allowed herself another thought of George: he had never been half as gentle as that! A few wonderful moments later as his fingers found their way to her pussy, she realized he was just as adroit with them as with his tongue. "Ohhh!" She sat up to give him easier access, and reached out for his free hand to place on her right breast, which was now itching for the same treatment he'd given the left one. "Oh, Tom, Oh my god..."

She rocked uninhibitedly back and forth over him as he drew her near to another orgasm, and looked him in the eye in helpless joy as it overcame her. "Thank you," she whispered breathlessly, and no sooner had he slipped his fingers out than she had his cock in both her hands and was guiding it in.

"Merry Christmas, Tom," she said, holding still for a moment to enjoy the delicious fullness, and giving him an inner squeeze.

"Ooh!" he said. "Do that again!" She did, and then set about rocking gently back and forth to his further delight.

George could only take so much of the holiday cheer in the square, but even he could see he was now in even worse shape for driving. It wasn't a terribly long walk home, he finally had to admit. With a final wistful look at the happy families and the beautiful twinkling lights, he got up and stumbled up the sidewalk.

It wasn't a long walk, but it seemed long in the frosty windchill and the stinging in his eyes from the tears that hadn't stopped completely. He tried to focus on anything else -- even his bladder's stern reminder of all that beer -- but it was no use. House after brightly-lit house with the Christmas trees in the window and the snowmen out front reminded him over and over what a damn fool he'd been and the price he'd paid, and the lonely Christmas he was facing as a result.

Only when he finally turned onto his street did it occur to him: What if Jolene was there? That bitch was capable of anything just now, and it would be just like her to think she'd somehow get away with it -- and quite possibly she'd be right. He'd be fine as long as he was able to get her out of the house and lock the door after her, he told himself again and again as he drew near the house.

To his relief, her car wasn't in the driveway and the windows were dark. He'd have to get the locks changed now, but for tonight he could throw the deadbolt and shove the couch across the door inside and that would be enough. When he unlocked the door and stepped inside, he saw the couch would be fairly easy to move, as it was missing all its cushions. It took him a moment to register that, or where they were, but he saw soon enough. They were on the floor, along with the contents of his bookshelf and DVD rack, and the magazines he'd left on the coffee table. His professionally decorated Christmas tree was lying across the floor, blocking the way to the dining room, several of the ornaments shattered on the hardwood floor. Stepping around it to assess the damage in the kitchen, he saw and smelled that it was only limited to one thing: a smashed bottle.

Another wave of anger bubbled up as he realized that one bottle was his 30-year-old scotch -- of course she would know to go for that one. George stood for a moment and tried to remember where he kept his broom and dustpan so he could sweep up the broken glass...and just as quickly realized he wasn't yet sure that she wasn't still in the house. He turned on his heel and raced to the bedroom, jumping over the fallen Christmas tree to cut through the living room, and found the bedroom equally trashed but empty and apparently safe. The mattress pulled off the bed and a sheet or two ripped, his shirts pulled out of the drawers and strewn all over the room, a couple of the drawers also pulled all the way out for good measure, but nothing appeared to be missing at least.